Love Is A Strong Word

By DancingWithDabi

"We were something, don't you think so? Rosé flowing with your chosen family and it would've been sweet if it... More

Author's note!
Playlist
Characters
CHASING I - Some kind of Fanfiction Shit but get to know the OC
Chasing II Bond
CHASING II: Where's Misha?
CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved
CHASING Collins
CHASING Marie
CHASING the Past shouldn't be Forgotten
CHAPTER VI Taylor Swift, I think she knows
CHAPTER VII J2M
CHAPTER VIII Jensen: Rude do gets their place
CHAPTER 7 Jared: Tension
Chapter 8 Antonio Rainbow 🏳️‍🌈 Banderas
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger.
Chapter 9 Trickster UwU
Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie
Chapter 12 Been Praying for You
Chapter 13 She's Gone.
Chapter 14 - Who's the Real Daddy? Chased up in to the present.
Chapter 15 The Boys
Chapter 16 Saving All My Love for You
Chapter 17 This isn't twilight thing isn't it?
Chapter 18: This should be Thirty.
Chapter 19 Some Realizations.
The Final Chapter
A/N

Chapter 11 Green Room turns to Red Hot Box

30 2 0
By DancingWithDabi

"Misha." Speight looked at me with his eyebrows meeting at the center. "Why is she calling you Smith? Did Vicki know it? How about Jensen and Jared?" It was the first time that we have a conversation about it after two days keeping our mouth shut to each other. Sure, we rarely talk especially when son ended. I'm sure Rob Benedict knows it now. He entered the green room with a disappointed look on his face staring at me. Oh, God. He knows. I manage to calm down and try casually sitting on the couch he did discuss it like a paparazzi or maybe like a mother who can't stop his mouth to flow out questions from his mouth.

"Slow down," I complained about a couple of questions streaming.

"Well, how can WE slow down if you're lying to someone!" Rob answered as he sat beside Rich.

"Hey. Hey. Don't freak out Rob. Calm down."

"Shut up Rich. The convention is near and hooking up with someone-"

"Jesus!" He palmed his face and rubbed both of his hands.

"Do not emulate us from kings of the con. I know we are kings but don't do it."

"Hey. We didn't have sex okay." I tried to keep my voice calm down. He messed his hair obviously frustrated at what I did. "I just found a connection to her. I don't want to hook up!"

"What? A deep connection?" Rich and the familiar tone of his voice as Gabriel showed up. It is a bad thing. "So what? What happens to Victoria?! Jesus! Misha! You freaking have two kids!"

"She knows."

"But does she knows about your so-called connection to her?"

"No. Not yet."

"I tell you, Misha, this is the right time before she leaves."

"She leaves? How-?"

"Do you think that you're the only one who can hire an investigator?"She'll get back to her country after this week, this Sunday, she'll leave-"

"Are you sure Misha that isn't an infatuation, Misha."

"Yes. No. I don't-"

"See you're not even sure about what you feel!"

"Man. You fucked up!"

"What's happening? A sorta little meeting without us?" Matt enters the room with the same bright mood he has as always since they get a close relationship with his friends.

"Misha wants to fuck a fanfiction writer," Rich explained with a very good pitch on his voice like you can compare it to the trickster well he is the trickster before.

"I don't want to fuck her! I love her." I argued immediately and prove my point. I was also shocked at what I've done but I feel this swirling feeling inside of me.

"Is this another episode of Kings of Con? Or a prank? That's not good." Matt added. It gets better.

"Seriously?" Kim added followed by Matt Cohen who just entered. Oh god. I feel like many casts will come in but I hope not the new ones. Since after the supernatural I'm shooting with other friends of mine in a new TV show, like a reunion or something after four years and working on Netflix show.

"Yep," Rich answered casually sitting on the couch after raging of emotions of shock because of my damn heart.

"Misha's seriously want to give a heart attack" Rob remains sitting but I know he's really troubled.

"Not happening," I told him and remembered an incident of saving someone on the heart attack.

"Do they know?" Obviously pertaining to Jensen... And of course Jared. "And god. Vicky?"

"Vicky and J2 know but Vicky doesn't know I love the woman."

"Tell her."

"I know sheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnanaaannnnnanas an I muttering while getting my phone in my pocket.

"Vicky." I sound pained, or tortured to death and sure thing there's a lot of things going in my mind, a lot of questions. I know I have feelings for Marie but I love Vicky so much, it gives my mind a headache.

"Misha. You sound so serious, baby."

"Uhm. Yes, actually." Doubting I walk around the greenroom while my former coworkers watched me. Awkward. I know it was kind of awkward to Rob Benedict looking at someone who's going to tell his wife he loves another woman, if that's what he understands, Speight, still obviously waiting for my wife to answer. "This is so serious."

"Oh. Was it about Marie?" She knows what it is and I know she knows me very well, and that frightened me. He's afraid of her reaction. He's afraid that if that happens they might probably know it.

"I think I -" I stopped finding the words that can fit "like her." I looked at my friends and Speight mouthed "That's not what you've said"

"I love her but still I love you too, Vicky and I love our children."

"Misha." she sighed on the other line I can feel my nervousness that wasn't really present earlier sweep down to my veins and I swallowed. She surprisingly giggled. "Misha, it's fine."

"It isn't fine." Jensen stormed I didn't notice he's present in the green room. "Vicky, why don't you scold him?!"

"Where did you come from?" Said I.

"Toilet."

"Yes," Jared added as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "It's not right, Victoria Vantoch." Seriousness creeps to his face and anger but not at the same level of Jensen, his anger level is much higher than Jensen, I could tell that by the way, he said the name of my wife. Full name.

"Will you just let me talk to my wife?"

"Fine," Jensen muttered sitting on the couch next to Rob. Jared still stood facing at me, he's tall and really frightening right now, not a good moose. Erase.

"You allowed me to have a relationship once." I don't know what my heart should really feel about me. "It's alright, Mish."

"Thanks, Vicky." Vicky said goodbye and shut her phone, I'm nervous it will be the last time but I know she'll like her too. I'll let her meet Marie someday.

"Misha listens to me your kids at the age of teens, do you even understand?!" Jared's voice stood up as it echoed to the four walled room. I moved away, I never saw Jared like this well I almost did perceive him wanting to punch me in my face when he's forced to leave when I was pranked so much by him. But this was different. He pushed me against the wall while Rob and Rich try to stop him, Kim and Matt protects me while Jensen is in between us trying to make a space. "Vicky loves you so much since high school." He lunged forward Jensen's hand was on his chest now. "Yet you're finding another one to satisfy your needs?!"

"I'm not trying to satisfying myself!" Said I justifying my intentions.

"Have you ever thought of your kids?! For god sakes, you can't cover up easily to your children!"

"I have!"

"Then why do you do that?"

"Because I told you, I love her."

"You can't love two people Misha!"

"But I love my friends, my children, the fans" I stutter.

"In a romantic way! Damn it!" He's freaking out and I am also freaking out because of his actions. "And you're still fooling Marie! Giving her any romantic ideas about you two together! Have you ever thought she might have misinterpreted what you did together! Dear God Misha!" He was about to punch me in my face but Rob Benedict tries to stop him and told me to get out.

"You purposely did that in the first place, Misha! If you only know how to distance yourself!"

I got out of hell. Jared has never been that wild contradicting what I want because he let me do what I want most of the time. I closed the door hearing Rob and Rich trying to control Jared's fuming anger.

Fuck. What the heck I have done? I've angered my friend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 32.6K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
16K 514 39
Sammy Felts a 23 year old she lives in a world where she is just getting by but still manages to stay on the bright side (kinda) she has an attitude...
212K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2.5K 257 35
The entire story... All three of the first books in the Haunted Mansion Series are here - with an announcement at the end! Watch the old stories play...