The Fae Runaways

By TheFaeRunaways

⚠️ Some Mature Content!⚠️ Recommended 16+ *Depictions of Violence/Mild Gore *Some Suggestive/Mild... More

IMPORTANT/FAQs
TAG RULES
Chapter 1 - Ee12-A13
Character Bio: Valerie
Chapter 2 - Nw1-B7
Character Bio: Rusty
Character Bio: Ashes
Character Bio: Dr. Adrian Harlow
Character Bio: Dr. Asriel Valentine
Character Bio: Dr. Lydia Atwood

Character Bio: Keenan

708 19 0
By TheFaeRunaways

Creature: Elf

Pronouns: He/Him

Orientation: Asexual, Panromantic

Age: 23 in human years (Adult/Immortal)

Height: 5'7"

Birthday: December 17th.

Powers: Slight influence/control of plants, and pyrokinesis (control over fire)

Status: Runaway/One of the Fae Five

Traits: 

*Shy, Timid, Flighty (will flinch at sudden movements), Quiet, Reserved.

*Curious, Emotional (as in, in-tune with his emotions), a Sweetheart.

*(And yet when provoked); Protective, Violent, Mean, Loud, and Powerful (only Valerie and Ashes can get him out of these rages, otherwise they pass over a lengthy amount of time).

Likes: Family, safety, music, Ashes (he keeps this quietly to himself for a while), reading, exploring, helping plants and animals, helping in general, rain, the beach and sea, lakes (any body of water really), quiet, singing and dancing and music (Ashes teaches him), hugs, cuddling, puns.

Dislikes: Fire (when it's out of control), thunder, nightmares, humans, Valerie's family (for hurting her), pranks (Valerie can talk him into some sometimes though).

Family/History:

Taken away from his clan, his family.

Valerie: Sister (chosen family/best friend).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 128 17
A group of young boys are just about to finish Highschool till things go completely South. A new species appears, but one who only some fantasized wh...
10 0 11
History wrote about the hideous and monstrous fae north of the wall, hoarding human bodies and torturing anything for a chuckle. They described the b...
38.4K 3.4K 56
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
43.2K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...