The End of Total Drama Minecr...

Od Radishologist

Fifth and final season of the "Total Drama Minecraft" series. Read all four previous seasons before reading t... Více

Introduction
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Elimination Order & Fun Facts
Author's Final Note

The 10th Anniversary of Minecraft

473 27 89
Od Radishologist

Okay so first off, hi. Long time no see? Yeah. I know we haven't updated in a long time. Our fault. There's really no excuse besides the fact that we're all busy finishing up high school. In fact, today was my last school day of high school ever. Idk about the other two.

But this chapter isn't about our personal lives. It's about Minecraft!

Today marks 10 years since Minecraft was released. And as lame as this may sound, this game has had a major impact on my life.

For one thing, without Minecraft, I wouldn't be writing this right now. I would not have thought of writing any of my books. My Wattpad account probably wouldn't even exist.

I wouldn't have gone through the incredible journey of writing my multiple book series. If you go back to the early chapters of AMS, you can tell how much I've changed since then. And I don't think I would've gone through such a radical transformation without writing my books.

I also wouldn't have met all the people that I've met online, since my Wattpad account wouldn't have existed. Everyone I've become friends with on Kik, mutuals on Wattpad, and my two best friends would not have met me. 

So, I have to give a big thank you to Minecraft. Notch (the real person) doesn't know who I am, and doesn't even own Minecraft anymore. But without his amazing creation of the video game Minecraft, I wouldn't be where I am or who I am today.

And besides just impacting me, Minecraft has entertained millions of kids around the world. It was released ten years ago, but it's still going strong. Minecraft is probably one of the least-hated video games of all time. It will probably go down in history as a timeless classic.

This whole chapter feels silly to write. I'm literally graduating high school in a few weeks, and here I am gushing about how much I love Minecraft, lmao. I haven't even played it in a long tine. Apparently the new update changed all the textures though, which I probably won't like because I don't like change.

But anyway, since I'm here, I'm gonna share how I got into Minecraft and my journey to this point.

I first learned about Minecraft when I was in sixth grade, which was 2012, three(ish) years after it was released. One of the guys I hung out with all the time (who moved away and I haven't seen or talked to since) would sometimes play Minecraft Pocket Edition on his Kindle Fire during class. Seeing him build and mine and fight monsters piqued my interest, and I started to ask him to play it more often so I could watch. I remember one time he got in trouble for playing in English class, lmao.

Eventually I asked my parents if I could get my own tablet to play Minecraft on. At first they said no, but my mom downloaded the demo version on her phone. If you don't know, the demo version of Minecraft doesn't let you save anything, so every time you close and reopen the app you have to start over. I still thought it was fun, though.

For Christmas (I think), my parents downloaded Pocket Edition on my dad's Kindle Fire because I kept pestering them about it. I began playing that all the time. Eventually my little brother got into it too, and we both spent as much time as possible playing on the Kindle.

When I was in seventh grade, which was 2013, my parents got me my own tablet to play Minecraft on. I think my little brother got his own that same year (I'm not sure tho), and also got Minecraft. We started playing on the same world on Pocket Edition.

After this my memory gets a little fuzzy. We purchased Minecraft for the PC at some point, probably the next year. We also got an Xbox 360 at some point, and got Minecraft on there, too. Those both must have happened between seventh and the first half of eighth grade (2014), because I started writing AMS in February of 2015.

On the PC, my brother and I got into Minecraft Hunger Games (the original Fortnite) servers. We used the same account and played on Desired Craft, which I think is dead now.

On the Xbox, my brother and I created a world of mini games to play on a lot. We transformed a village into a small city (which I think is where the name Harville came from), and built mini games like Spleef and Hotfoot around it. I don't remember when or why, but I believe it was while playing Minecraft on the Xbox when my brother said the sentence that inspired this entire account: "what if Mojang was evil?"

I knew about Wattpad because of both my cousin and my "girlfriend" at the time (it was middle school so it doesn't count). And I have always loved writing stories. In fact, a few years back (I really have no idea when), I tried writing a story called "The Stormtrooper That Wanted To Be A Jedi". That didn't go anywhere.

So I created my Wattpad account (using a name my friend and I said as a joke in seventh grade) and began writing AMS.

Besides being obsessed with Minecraft, I was also really into Total Drama at this time. I joined a small community on iFunny/Kik that did Total Drama Kik comps. Thomas was in that, but we didn't talk much while I was a part of the fandom. I left the community after a few months (I forget why but I think I was really annoying and none of them liked me lmao). But as I started writing AMS, I decided to try advertising it on iFunny. Thomas, who still followed me, saw the ad and started reading it. He messaged me on Wattpad about how he liked the story. From there our friendship grew, and we tried writing a few stories together. None of them worked out. Kinda like this book. Guess nothing has changed lmao

One of my first readers was Tori, who was pretty active on Wattpad. I saw my chance to get popular and asked if she wanted a character in my book. Kirai was born, and Tori and I became friends. She met Thomas too (I forget how), and we made a group chat for the three of us. We talked every day, but at some point Tori got in trouble or something and wasn't allowed to talk to us. Rip.

Since I also liked Total Drama around this time, I started a Total Drama Minecraft series on Wattpad because I thought it would be fun. Four years later and boy was I wrong.

Jk

Where was I? At some point one of my irl friends that also liked Minecraft told me about a small survival server called Aurea. I tried it out, and befriended a lot of people on the server. I became a staff member at some point. I don't remember what year this was. But that server has been long dead, rip.

I forgot to mention that at some point we got my brother a Minecraft PC account as well so we could play on servers together. He really liked Skywars. Also he always read my books from my account from the start, but at some point he made his own Wattpad account. He started writing his own books as well, but probably isn't ever going back to them, rip.

After I stopped going on Aurea, my Minecraft career slowed down. But my Wattpad career was picking up. I was hosting Kik comps and writing several books at a time. Through the first Kik comp I became good friends with Rebel and Yuri, who had somehow found my books and become loyal readers early on. Thomas, Rebel, Yuri, and I had a group chat that we talked in every day. Tori came back from the dead and then died again several times, but the four of us were steady talkers. Yuri has since left us (probably about six months ago at this point) because he's in college and busy. Thomas, Rebel, Tori, and I continue to talk in our group chat. Rebel and I met in person recently, which was really fun. We had also met two years prior because of a coincidence, but were hella awkward back then.

Anyway, back to Minecraft. Thomas joined Aurea, and the two of us made a YouTube channel called TheTwoTs. We did several survival videos on Aurea (even though we cheated because I was staff lmao), and also did mini game videos. I think this is where we found Egg Wars on CubeCraft, which became one of our favorite games. Rebel joined us on Aurea and Egg Wars at some point. We played a lot over the summers and occasionally during the school year.

I have no idea what year I'm at anymore. This is probably all around sophomore-junior year of high school, which was 2016-2018. I had an actual girlfriend around this time, which slowed down my updating schedule. I did finish the Kik comps and the AMS series during this period, though. My gf and I split in early 2018 and I fell into major depression, which basically brought all of my books to a halt. I don't remember if I played Minecraft at all during this time period, but probably not.

Over the summer, Thomas, Rebel, and I played Egg Wars a lot. But Aurea was dead, so I rarely played survival anymore. Besides that, we got rid of our Xbox 360 at home and bought a PS4. We got Minecraft on that, and my brother and I tried to recreate our awesome mini game world, but it wasn't the same and we never finished.

I got a job and I started my senior year of high school, so I didn't have time for Minecraft. I was still trying to finish my books, though. I finished up TDMR, and debated on ending the series there. But I really wanted to do a conclusive book with both monsters and animals. And I also knew 2019 was the 10th anniversary of Minecraft, so I wanted to do something. I enlisted Thomas and Rebel to help me write this story. We began this book with the intent to update every week and finish before we all went to college.

You can see how well that worked out. Lmao.

The last time I played Minecraft was actually with a group of irl friends that decided to start a survival server because we all thought it would be fun. I played with them twice, but then I began playing on the tennis team at my school again, and between that, my job, and homework, I didn't have time to play with them. They have since stopped playing Minecraft.

Now it's May 17, 2019. I just finished high school. I might go play some Minecraft soon, idk.

But anyway, my life has been an incredible journey, and Minecraft has surprisingly been apart of a lot of it. Once again, I have to say thank you, Minecraft. I wouldn't be the same without you.

Since we're all done with high school, the three of us plan to start working on this book again. How well that will work out, I'm not sure.

I hope you all enjoyed my story. That may have seemed like a goodbye, but it wasn't. I promised myself I'd finish all my books, and that promise I intend to keep.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Hey tood I gotta do an art project but I wanna add here so don't publish this until I'm done thanks

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.1K 296 15
It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality television show. The contestants are divided...
2.9K 176 25
I don't know where I came from. I don't know why I'm here. All I know is that I'm here for a reason. There are people that will do whatever it takes...
33.8K 1.5K 28
Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A million emeralds. One winner. Who will win the...
81K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...