I Want It Bad - Narry

By Narry_Oh_Contrary

Harry Styles was always labeled as the obedient, well-behaved child. Graduated Secondary School with straigh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Important!
Character Asks!
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Twenty Nine

4.1K 232 46
By Narry_Oh_Contrary

“So, tell me all the details, love. Is Niall a good fuck?”

Harry squeaks and scrambles for his phone, trying to muffle any other outlandish remarks that may come from Nick’s mouth. Niall looks up from tuning his guitar, pick captured between his teeth as he raises an eyebrow. It’s sometime in the afternoon, a day after Niall’s small performance at the pub. Harry was in the middle of listening to Niall play around on his guitar when Nick called, absolutely drunk off his arse at some fashion show after-party.

Nick, he’s right here,” Harry whines with a pink face, bringing his phone to his ear and switching off the speaker. “You were on speaker, for Christ’s sake.”

He laughs, “Is he kinky in bed? From what you’ve said Niall seems to be the type to have a daddy kink. Just puts off that vibe, y’know?”

Harry makes a strangled noise with wide eyes.

“Darling, please tell me he isn’t one of those guys who gets off before you do,” Nick continues, “I wouldn’t want to think Niall as the type to be so rude.”

“N-No, he’s good t’ me, don’t worry,” Harry stutters out as he checks to see if Niall’s looking over at him again, cheeks still colored with a bright blush.

He can’t stop his mind from wandering back to the last time they had sex, thinking about how many times Niall had made him come, working him until he was raw with overstimulation. Had him thrashing against the hotel bed, back bowed off the duvet and swollen lips parted in a soundless cry. So yeah, Niall’s good to him.

“That’s a lad,” Nick cheers, his words loud and slurred around the edges. It brings Harry back from his hazy state of mind, somehow. He shifts, trying to ignore the heat pooling in his stomach. 

“I think your drunk, Grimmy. Should get some rest, yeah?” Harry’s got his finger hovered above his phone, ready to end the call.

“Just a bit buzzed,” comes Nick’s reply moments later, as if he had to question it himself. He pauses, “Well, might be a bit more than buzzed, actually.”

“Proper smashed, he is,” a voice shouts in the background Nick’s annoyed whine trying to muffle their laughter.

“Shut up, Aimee! You’re givin’ me away!”

Harry snorts because Aimee’s the one giving him away. Right.

“You’re alright though, yeah? Somewhere safe, have a sober driver? I will fly back to London right now if you don’t,” Harry rambles sternly. Nick may be an annoying arse sometimes, but he still cares about him.  

Niall rolls his eyes fondly and continues plucking at his guitar strings, absolutely head over heels for Harry and how cute it is that he’s always so caring and nice towards everyone. It tugs at his heart, making him feel so so lucky to have him, but guilty just for the same reason. He truly doesn’t deserve him; Harry shouldn’t be with someone like Niall. He deserves someone good, someone that isn’t some fuck up.

“Niall?”

Niall’s head snaps up at the mention of his name, seeing Harry looking at him worriedly from the bed. He looks so cute, wearing a soft, loose light purple sweater and face scrunched up in worry. He must’ve finished up his call with Nick.

“Are you okay? You’ve just seemed a bit . . . out of it lately,” Harry murmurs softly, words coming out slow as he tries to find the right ones to say. “Not that it’s a bad thing,” Harry quickly adds, brow furrowing again moments after, “even though it is, in a way. I just don’t like you being sad, is all.”

“Just tired,” Niall replies offhandedly, fingers rubbing along the strings of his guitar. He can feel Harry’s concerned gaze still placed on him, eyes going downcast the way they do when he doesn’t really know what to do with himself. He knows that Harry can tell that he’s lying.

The bed creaks and Harry’s making his way over, taking the guitar out from Niall’s arms and sinking down onto his lap. He wraps his arms around Niall when he’s close enough, craning his neck so their foreheads press together.

“You’re lying,” he mumbles, voice soft like his sweater. He lets his fingers run down Niall’s bare chest, so gentle, delicately handling Niall like he might break from the slightest touch, “I don’t understand why you won’t open up to me.”

Niall’s face flushes and he’s glad Harry can’t really see it, hoping that if he does he’ll think it’s from the way he’s touching him, bodies pressed together as Harry maps and traces every curve and bump on Niall’s pale, tattooed skin. He shudders when Harry places an open-mouthed kiss just below his right ear, warm lips leaving goosebumps in their wake. It’s nice – this ­is nice, being so close, breathing and taking each other in.

“I­­—” Niall stops, voice giving away at the single syllable. “I want to Haz, I really do.”

He can feel Harry nod against him and squirm around. He lets his hands rest on Harry’s hips and thumb at his skin underneath his sweater, stroking over the ‘Might as Well’ tattoo.

“I can wait,” he whispers, readjusting his glasses before gently kissing Niall’s cheek. “I can wait,” he repeats, nodding. He buries his head in the crook of Niall’s neck, letting his eyes slip shut when Niall cards his fingers through his curls. His hair’s gotten so long but Niall absolutely loves it, even when Harry wears those stupid floral headscarves. He does have to admit, though, Harry looks gorgeous in them.

He lets out a satisfied hum as Niall softly scratches at his scalp, leaning into his touch like a kitten would. His skin tingles and warmth spreads across it like smooth honey, nuzzling closer to the smell of smoke, Guinness, and cologne. Its just so Niall, it’s where he belongs. It’s home.

When your legs don’t work like they used to before,” Niall starts to sing softly, “And I can’t sweep you off of your feet. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?”

Niall can feel Harry let out a little breathless laugh, tapping his hand against Niall’s chest to the beat of the song.

And, darling, I will be loving you ‘til we’re 70. And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I’m thinking ‘bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand. Well, me¾I fall in love with you every single day, and I just wanna tell you I am.

So honey now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I’m thinking out loud, that maybe we found love right where we are.”

“Are you trying to swoon me with an Ed Sheeran song?” Harry murmurs teasingly against Niall’s skin when he goes quiet.

“Is it working?” Niall asks with a smirk, slipping his hand underneath Harry’s sweater and sliding it up the soft skin of his back. Harry pulls back with a small smile playing on his pretty lips, too tempting to not want to kiss. Harry laughs again with those dimples of his popping out, maybe shakes his head as he leans forward and kisses him as if he could read Niall’s mind. Niall feels so overwhelmed, that he can’t get enough of Harry and his-—his everything. It’s good, so so good.

A/N: So it feels like it’s been about 20 years since I’ve updated. Even though I say this all the time, I’m sorry for the wait! I got to see the boys in concert on Tuesday, so that’s one of the reasons as to why I haven’t been able to update. Narry were being the absolute cutest during the concert, I nearly passed out with how cute those two were being with each other!

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter! It’s kind of a short filler, but it’s definitely leading up to something. Next chapter--Christmas! Make sure to vote/comment! Love you all :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.5K 23
Harry was just a normal teenage boy from Cheshire; Niall was just a normal teenage boy from Mullingar. They tried the dating scene, and it just didn'...
368K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
335K 10.9K 37
[ Narry Storan ] ✓ Harry is a celebrity with a shit ton of money. Niall is a university student with no money. The pair are binary opposites in every...
17.4K 976 39
2015. Niall Horan is ready to study at New York University. Harry Styles is his new roommate. They initially hate each other. But the fact that they...