Caben seven: Apollo

By AnneisLoveWilliam13

Her names is Aurora and she is the child of Apollo. Who is the god of poetry, arts, oracles, archery, herds,f... More

Chapter 2: My Big Brother

Chapter 1: the understanding of the birds and the bees [taster~]

10 0 0
By AnneisLoveWilliam13

So, the birds and the bees. I assume that everyone is aware of what they are. Well, you see my mum didn't actually cheat on my dad (my mortal parents). Apollo's daughter was born on the same day as me and Drake, but still I just have to be the first one out.

Apollo's daughter was a still born child and his mortal wife just died, he said the next child to be born will take all of the powers that would have been given to Aurora.

I was his new Aurora.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...