𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢...

By Guadess

[HIATUS] After the war with Gaea, everyone assumed peace would finally enter their demigod lives. Nico was no... More

1• Two Demi-Gods & One Magic-y School
2• Dreaming Reality
3• Lau Mori, At Your Service
4• Headache Material
5• Your Highness, Nico Nico Nii
6• Chocolate Cake
7• Castle In Your Eyes
8• Circles
EXTRA 01: Roses
The End

The Guide to Demigods & Wizards

9.4K 199 61
By Guadess

Will: How exactly do you go to a magic school for magic school people, undercover, and while trying to defeat the most powerful dark wizard of all time?

Will: I'm pretty sure that by the end of this quest, Nico and I will be full blown experts on the subjects.

Will: After all we, Will Solace and Nico di'Angelo, will be the first demigods to set foot on that magic-y school.

Will: Hey! We might even write a guide. Yeah... I think I'll do that. I mean we'll write a guide because of course Nico approves of this idea. Totally. *smiles*

Will: Welcome to Nico & Will's How To Defeat A Dark Lord, Deal With Crazy Gods, Unknown Threats, & A Puzzling Golden Trio- Guide!

Will: This is really going to be a bestseller, right Nico?

Nico: Wait... WHAT! SOLACE!

Will: Hope you enjoy our story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 225 8
Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and Leo get called away from Camp Half-Blood, when they were settling down after the Giant War, to go on an urgent miss...
11.3K 475 18
Percy finds out about Nico's crush earlier than planned. And it's on neither of their terms. Until Percy gives him some good advice. Advice Nico take...
12.2K 412 28
Another year, Nico is once again being forced to attend the school of Hogwarts. It's a casual year if you ignore the monsters, demigods, gods, wizard...
560K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...