Refund High School (Lemons)

By xXdragonz12Xx

ya you know what the title says, and I know you are all feeling a bit kinky today. that or you're just curio... More

Mook x Y/N
Mook x Aru
Mook x Reader
Dicarius X Reader
Dante x Reader
Mook x Aru
Gang Ho x reader

Sashin x Life!Reader

1.5K 17 7
By xXdragonz12Xx

As a goddess of life, you always adored the creatures you created. They walked the planet with no clue as to what would happen to them in their life, always daring each other to do things that peaked their intrest.

When watching one of your oldest creations become ill, their breath becoming shakey as you watched from above.

"My (y/n)...," Your creation whispered. The cold draft that blew in the room was enough to put your nerves on edge, making you look back to see the one to take your creations soul.

His dark hair matched his eyes, casting a shadow over his face to disguise his emotions. With a few strides he made it over to your creation, allowing his hand to reach past her body and pull her spirit out of the vessel. With a frown, you watched as they were sent above, to the kingdom of the afterlife. You took a second to look into the black eyes of the reaper, your heart skipping a beat.

"It won't get any easier." He said to you. Sucking in a breath, you knew, losing that soul was the first of many of millions. Over and over you met, not bother talking for you both knew the humans could not see you, not unless they were on the brink of death like you and the reaper.

The silence between each other changed when the reaper hesitated, sparking hope in your system. Maybe he would spare this one person, allowing them to live.

"Please, just let me die....." He said with pain. It made your heart lurch, he wanted to get rid of the gift you bestowed upon him?

"Why...? You asked with sorrow. The scene of the humans crying over the now soulless husk passed, and you and the reaper we're the only beings that remained in the building.

The reaper turned back to look at you, not bothering to make eye contact with the spirit that floated away into the afterlife. "What that was, it wasn't living, it was dying." The said.

"Then tell me reaper, what is living?" You asked. He seemed taken aback by your accusing tone, offence flashing in his eyes.

"You do not know my name, miss (y/n)?" He asked. Your eyes widened at his own accusing question, your mind searching for his name. Did he ever tell you? Did you ever tell him your name? The man didn't wait for a response, disappearing with a puff of smoke. You frowned, it had been many millennium, yet you Did not know the name of the man who balanced your creations.

You didn't see him for a few years, allowing your mind to stray from providing life to the world. It was difficult to think about what was life, was what she was doing making everyone happy? She would have stayed like that forever, but a cold hand was presented on your shoulder. For three cold years, life was no longer being created, and it left the world in a slow tumble to death. You sat in the garden in which was always flourishing with life, many different coloured plants leaning into your touch. It was when your plants wilted away from a cold breeze when you snapped out of your daze.

"Reaper?" You questioned, throwing your head back. Indeed, it was him, his tired eyes looking back at you.

"(y/n), why have you been hiding here? I've been searching for you endlessly." He said calmly. You frowned, turning away from him once again.

"Reaper, life has no meaning without death, so why do we pursue something when we all die?" You asked. The man sat next to you, his mind also busy with that question. "Don't you wish to create life too?"

"I do, truly, but to live is....it's diffrent, you experience things no other has had, you get to discover hidden things that even we may not know about. Living is filling up to your purpose in life, it allows you to become who you are in the end." With each word, you could feel your heart warm more. Who knew this man could understand life when he took souls, since when did this man allow himself to become so depressed?

You placed your warm hand on his shoulder, smiling as you looked in his eyes. You sworn you could have felt your heart shudder at his touch, but you shook it off.

"That was beautiful." You said simply. The two of you continued that conversation for hours, until the reaper convinced you to resume your job and string new souls into existence. Sashin was his name, one that described him perfectly.

Over the years, you took the time to allow yourself to fall for him, always enjoying the time you two had shared. One time, when sitting in your garden, he approached you with a faint, but warm smile.

"(y/n), I know that losing your creations are hard, so I made you this," Sashin held out a small necklace with a golden chain, a white metal flower hanging off the precious metal. You gasped, letting the male out the necklace around your neck. His eyes gkowed as he stared at your face, allowing him to place a hand in your cheek in affection.

"Thank you so much...it's beautiful."

The next few weeks you were determined to give him a gift back, so by creating enough black flowers and seeing them together, you made him a black cape to go with him on cold days. When you gave it to him, you couldn't resist laughing in joy as he lifted you by the waist, both of you laughing in joy from your gifts.

The more time you spent with each other, the more you could feel your heart quickening with every glance.  One day, with your duties for the day finished, and Sashin finished with his own, you met him in your garden, allowing you to let him lay on your lap while letting you comb your fingers through his hair. You both stared into the night sky, the black sky devoid of an light except the lonely moon.

"Do you think the moon is lonely up there?" You asked Sashin. The male hummed, a thought coming into his head.

"I believe that the moon will soon have friends, just like how I found you." He said sweetly. Later after the night, when the sky was at its highest, the reaper gave you another gift, transforming the souls into small stars while travelling to the afterlife. That night, when you saw the moon now surrounded with millions of glittering stars, you couldn't help but cry.

"Its so...beautiful...why would you do this...?" You asked. The dark haired male gazed at you, only inches away from your face.

"Because you have given me a reason to live too. At first I was just doing my job, but you came along and gave me a purpose, one I would not give up for anything, for I get to spend time with you.

Damn this sweet talker.

"Sashin," You said gently. The male replied with a hum, taking a beep breath of relaxation. "Would you like to create life with me?"

This question had him ridged in milliseconds, his body turned to look at you, and a mouth wide open.

"(y/n)...You know you can't give me your power..." He said. Chuckling, you shook your head, allowing your arms to wrap around his neck.

"You know that's not what I meant." You whispered in his ear. He shivered, letting his head lean into your neck.

"Maybe....I do...." He mumbled, inhaling your scent. You smiled, your pure white gown floating out around you.

"Then...shall we?" You asked, pushing back. "Or do you have someone else in your heart?"

The thought of Sashin with another woman made you jealous, he was a handsome man with a gentle yet defensive personality, and you loved him for everything he was, but he could have chosen any woman to spread a seed with.

"I've only had your name etched into my heart." He said truthfully. You giggled with glee, pressing your mouth on his. It was gentle, your first kiss with the one you've known for your many, many lifetimes. He grasped your hair in his hand, pulling you in for a more desperate kiss, roughly grinding into you as he did so. You allowed his tounge to explore and tangle with your own, a growl coming out of his throat when your hand gently grazed his clothed body, tracing every curve and edge.

You shivered as his hand went to your outer thigh, allowing his slim fingers to trace under your gown and closer to your inner thigh. His fingers traced to your core, and you squealed in surprise went he began fidgeting with you. Breaking the kiss, you let one hand quickly take off his cape, along with his shirt with his help. You traced his member as it created a massive tent, smiling to yourself as he held back a moan. You were proud of yourself, being able to to do this with the man you loved, your hands traced his lean body as he did so yours, the male memorizing your every beautiful and luxurious curve. The male let his lips graze your earlobe as he nibbled on it, his breath warning your face.

"Say my name, say it like you own me, remember it until the end of time." He sweetly said, allowing his hands to pull you into a hug. You nuzzled your nose into his bare neck, taking in his scent as you said his name.

"Sashin." He hummed at the melodic tune your voice provided, allowing him to also repeat your name until He felt he was never going to forget it.

You were Gods, and sexual pleasure was something you both were going to enjoy for the first time. You moaned and grinded you hips against his when he stuck sucked greedly on your neck, allowing you to tilt your head into the star-filled sky. After leaving numerous dark hickeys on your neck, you let your hands trace down his torso, all the way down to his pants, where you slowly unbuttoned them and slipped them off his legs. His joggers came next, and his long dick sprang out, waiting for your touch.

You were growing needy, and your lips found Sahsin's neck, allowing you to leave a mark from you on his sensitive skin. His arms pulled you closer, letting your skin warm each other as your own lips travelled up his jaw, teasing him with a lingering kiss. The male growled, letting his hands travel up your hips and to your waist, leading you closer to him. You didn't have time to waste as he circles your entrance teasingly, only probbing his member in you and sitting you back down on his lap, where his dick still stood upwards. Your hands gently stroked his shaft, a small grunt coming out of the male in front of you. Your hands started at his thighs again, your slim fingers tracing his legs and slowly exploring upwards. You crawled up his body, to the point where your pussy once again met up with his shaft. Without warning, Sashin grabbed your hips and slid his dick into you, causing a melodic moan to echo through your mouth.

You kept going up and down, feeling your walls expand and the tio of Sashin's dick inside of you, smashing into the back of your pussy. The male growled roughly as he gently lifted off your gown, his mouth finding your erect nipple. He began sucking on it as he kept pushing you down on his member, pushing you on edge. Arching your back, you tangled your fingers in his hair and felt a liquid flow from you and lubricate his cock, propelling him faster.

With a moan, Sashin went faster, moving his hips in sync with yours until the sound of skin slapping together was the only sound that echoed with the moans and breathless calls from your mouths. Sashin let his eyes and hands roam your naked body, remembering every curve you possesed, every inch of skin on your body. You felt the peak of your orgasim reach, and you screamed out your lovers name as you finished.

Sashin was quick to act, abruptly stopping his thrusts and moving himself so you were on your hands and knees, his own body above yours. He continued his thrusts that allowed his dick to tickle the inside of your walls, his massive length slamming against the end of your deep cavern.

"Ahh~" You moaned. Sashin responded with a moan of His own, your back arching to give you both more pleasure. His hands circled your clit, of pleasuring you more, and with this you felt another orgasim begin. Sashin's breathing become more laboured, and sweat glistened both of your bodies as his warm seed spread straight into you, your own juices flowing out and onto your thighs.

The male huffed as he pulled out, using his cape to bring you in closer to his naked body.

"I love you, my little flower." Sashin hummed into your neck. You smiled, allowing your arms to curl around him.

"I love you too, Sashin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 38 19
Silly ahh story about mean girl and really perverted mf. You used to live in NY but now you stuck in South Park bc your dad is a dumbass. You meet re...
3.1K 89 12
South Park Male's X Male Reader Oneshots You the Reader (The New Kid) will primarily be called "Dovahkiin". Reader will generally be a mute, as is th...
47.2K 568 13
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—. ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ, ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š...