Through The Flames 2.0 | Lexa...

By ShayRifa

Second Book of Through The Flames Series. šŸ” š¦šØš§š­š”š¬ š­šØ š­š”šž š§š®šœš„šžššš« šš¢š¬ššš¬š­šžš« ššš§š... More

Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXVIX
Chapter XXX

Chapter II

4.6K 188 50
By ShayRifa

Shoutout to rowaida186 for giving me amazing ideas to continue this book.

Y/N's Pov

It's been days now, Lexa is in the Cryopod and I'm working in the lab to find a way to save the last human race from a death wave, which could be here in less than six months.

At day time I work and at nights when I can't sleep I visit Lexa and talk with her, I know that she can't hear me but I can pretend she does, cause somehow I have to pass seven months without hearing her or even feeling her touch.

Currently, I am working in the lab.

"There's must be a way to save everyone" I mumbled stressful, my head on the table while I held it with my hands.

"Y/N, do you copy" I heard Clarke from the Walkie and raised my head.

"Yes Clarke, go on," I said grabbing the Walkie.

"Mount weather is officially off limit," Clarke said and I raised my head in confusion "what do you mean?!" I said confused.

"They rebelled against us and locked themselves inside, they don't want to share their bunker with us," she said.

"Well fuck" was I said, "we need to find a solution soon, the Ice Nation king is putting pressure on us," Clarke said and I sighed.

"May I ask something little creator?" ALIE suddenly spoke and I nodded my head.

"When Becca came back to earth, those people she found, how did they survive?" She asked, not knowing the answer herself.

My eyes widened and I started to figure it out "oh my God, you....are....genius, I could kiss you right now but your a hologram in my brain so take that as a compliment" I said with excitement and she awkwardly smiled.

"Clarke are you there?, I think I just found a way," I said and she immediately answered "what?" She asked.

"We don't need Mount weather Clarke, there are other bunkers........one being in Polis," I said, "you're serious?!" was her response, "how do you think grounders survived the first nuclear blast," I said.

"This could be our chance to start over Y/N," she said, "yeah?, well we better not fuck this one up," I said with a sigh.

"I try to look for information and radio you back," I say, "best of luck," Clarke said and I placed the walkie down.

I heard a warning sound from the screen monitors and walked over to it "you said we had six months?!" I asked ALIE while I stared at the screen.

There were acid rain and hot weather warning on the screen.

"It seems to speed up" ALIE stared at screen confused by herself "how long do we have now?" I asked looking at her.

She looked down calculating the event's arrival "probably a month or less" she said looking at me.

"Oh...my...God" I gasped raising my hands "that's not enough," I said.

I remembered that I have to warn people, so I grabbed my walkie.

"Anyone can hear me, copy. this is emergency, do you copy" I repeated.

And heard responses from Indra, Clarke, and Kane.

"Get people into shelters, Black rain is going to hit us sooner then we expected" I warned, "what! we still had two months to that" Kane said.

"Now we only have a month to the death wave," I said and everyone got quiet.

"Are you sure Y/N?" Clarke asked, "tell that to the warnings on my screen," I spoke, "just do what I said," I said and placed the walkie away.

"ALIE I want you to search in for information about every bunker exited in the west of u.s," I said to ALIE and she nodded.

I let ALIE do her work and opened a map on the table, I left the lab and went to the living room searching between the bookshelves hoping I could find useful information.

"Hey, what's going on?" Anya asked they were sitting in the living room talking.

"The thing is that we have a one month to save our asses or die, Praimfaya is going to be here sooner than we expected," I said while I looked between books.

Their eyes widened as they got up from their seats.

"From the ashes, we will rise" I read on the book and grab it, I open it and started reading through.

It's about a religious cult, called 'Second Dawn' led by Bill Cadogan.

"Bill Cadogan" I mumbled remembering his name.

The Bill Cadogan I saw in my mother's memories, the one who burned her alive, I clenched my jaw at the remembrance of the memory.

I kept reading more.

They were a group of people who sought out to survive the end of the world, Bill Cadogan was the founder of the cult and he used to live in his bunker with his cult members.

Their fate is based on twelve seals, only those who reached number twelve can achieve salvation.

One of the bunkers is located right under the US Bank tower.

This was always there, right in front of us and we missed it, how no one found it.

"What!, did you found something?" Anya approached me, "second dawn bunkers, that the first grounders survived the Praimfaya. one of them is right under the tower in Capitol. anyone knew about this?" I said and looked at her, Anya confusedly shook her head.

I grabbed the book and walked back to the lab, "I found few bunkers and shelters located in the west...." ALIE told me.

"Any related to the Second Dawn cult?" I asked and she looked at me shocked "yes, but how you know?" She asked.

"Just give me the locations of the Second Dawn bunkers inside or near Polis," I told ALIE as I walked to the map.

She gave me the coordinates and I marked them on the map.

I grabbed the map and the book and went back to the leaving room.

"Nyko, I need you to get this to Polis and give it to Clarke, it's really important. can you do that?" I asked Nyko and he nodded.

I gave him the things in my hand and he went towards the elevator going up to the storage.

"Can it save us from Praimfaya?" Anya asked, "if it did before, then yes it can" I answered.

I went back to the lab to call Clarke.

"Clarke do you copy," I said over the walkie, "go ahead" she answered my call.

"I'm sending you the locations and every information about the bunkers with Nyko, You need to search and see if they are stable," I said.

"Got it, anything else?" She asked, "just make sure you find it soon," I said.

It takes Nyko a day to get there, I hope Clarke and others find it soon, if not then everyone will be dead in a month.

After that, I went to the room where Lexa was and sat on the chair that I placed next to her pod.

"I wish you were awake right now and could give me some reliance" I spoke staring at her.

I laid my head on the glass "I miss you, so so much" I said with a crack in my voice as a tear left my eye and I wiped it away immediately.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two days later
Clarke's Pov

-Polis

"You got there?" I said through the Walkie, "just now. we're re going in, I'll tell you what we find here" Bellamy answered.

Bellamy and Jaha went to the locations of shelters that Y/N gave us and I'm looking for the one inside the tower.

"Yes Clarke, I was told that you were looking for me," Gaia said coming to me with her mother accompanying her, I'm currently in the ground floor of the tower with Monty.

"Yes, I was. Gaia do you know anything about the Second Dawn cult, the bunker that the first men survived is here somewhere under the tower." I asked her.

"how do you know about that?, this subject is forbidden to be discussed about it," Gaia said.

"Y/N did, she also said that this is our chance to save everyone. Gaia, the Praimfaya will be here within a month, we don't have much time, please" I said begging her.

Her expression changed to a worried one "I know where it is, all the Flamekeepers do, follow me" she said and started walking and we followed.

"They say Becca Promheda was buried somewhere inside the Bunker," she said as we walked behind her.

We entered the temple and she turned back looking at us "here?!" I asked her with widened eyes and she nodded.

"Where exactly?" I asked again and she pointed to the dropship.

Bellamy's Pov

We entered the shelter going down the steps, there was a skeleton of dead people covered with spider web.

I walked forward to check them out and found something inside one of their hand.

I grabbed it "from the ashes we will raise" I read the line on the seal, "not this one," I said sarcastically looking at the skeleton.

I rolled it over revealing 'XI' "the eleven seal, they didn't have the twelve seal so they weren't allowed in" Jaha spoke.

There was a door next to us and I walked over to try to open it "it's still sealed, it never been open and there's no handle or a place for a key" I said looking at the corners of the door.

"that's because it was designed to be open from inside" Jaha said looking at me.

"And somebody from outside with a rover" I suggest and he nodded.

Jaha and I attached ropes from the rover to the door and broke the door open.

We walked inside the bunker and were face to face with dead bodies.

"They didn't make it!" I said, "cause they never got to the level number twelve" Jaha spoke.

"Clarke, we found a bunker but everyone inside it, didn't make it through," I said through my walkie.

"I need you to come back, I think I found the one" Clarke informed me.

"You did?!" I said surprised "it's right inside the temple under the tower," Clarke said, "we are right on our way" was the last thing I said before Jaha and me get back into the river, going back to Polis.

I hope you've enjoyed it, like always ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.4K 27
Lexa has led her people effectively for years, overcoming many obstacles with an iron fist. Having lead her people through many wars She has experien...
113K 5.3K 32
{Book 2 of 3] š’®š‘’š“†š“Šš‘’š“ š“‰š‘œ š‘€š’¶š“Ž š’²š‘’ š‘€š‘’š‘’š“‰ š’œš‘”š’¶š’¾š“ƒ (š’¶ šæš‘’š“š’¶ š“ š’“š‘œš“Š) š™’š™„š™‡š™‡ š˜½š™€ š™€š˜æš™„š™š™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™Šš™Šš™‰!
1.1K 18 10
After Mount Weather, Clarke is devastated by what she's done. She decides to leave Arkadia, leaving the command of her people to Kane, helped by Abby...
38.3K 783 17
This story begins after the s3 (Lexa survived). Lexa and Clarke were on their way to Arkadia when they stumbled upon someone, what will they do? A.L...