Who's in charge?

By Jaceemerson

What happens when a shy, submissive girl goes into a school made only for dominant and submissive people? Whe... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91

chapter 45

5.1K 180 29
By Jaceemerson

Ry

Demi dragged me to her dorm, walking fast and pulling me along.

She grabbed her keys and unlocked her dorm door, pulling me inside.

I placed my bag on the floor and put my binder near it, when I turned around Demi had taken off her heels and grabbed my waist.

She pulled me close and then lifted me, I wrapped my legs around her waist and held onto her shoulders for support.

I whined and pushed my hips into hers.

Demi chuckled and turned around, pushing me so I was against a wall.

I let out a squeak and wiggled in her arms.

"Put me down for a moment.", Demi looked at me worriedly.

She placed me down, waiting for me to do something.

I felt my face go red as I hurried to the bathroom, closing the door and going to the toilet.

I sat down and looked at my underwear.

Blood.

Great.

I groaned and hit my head on the back of the toilet.

Footsteps approached the door and stopped in front of it.

"Ry, baby. You okay?", I whined and rested my head on my knees.

The handle.to the door turned and Demi peaked her head in.

"You okay?", I shook my head and got nervous.

Demi walked farther in and came over, crouching in front of me.

"What happened? Do you feel sick?", I nodded my head and as my eyes got watery.

Demi stared for a moment before taking in a tiny gasp.

"Period?", I nodded and whined again. Demi gave a little pout and stood up.

She walked over to the cabinets under the sink, opening them and rummaging around.

She grabbed two things and turned to me, holding out a pad and a tampon.

"Which one do you use? Or I guess prefer.", I pointed to the pad.

Keeping myself quiet as she closed the cabinets.

She smiled and crouched down again, handing me the pad and quickly kissing my forehead.

"I'll have medicine ready for you in the kitchen. A heating pad as well. If you want some food or a drink just tell me. I'm also gonna give you one of my hoodies and a pair of sweatpants.", I nodded and waited for her to leave.

She smiled again and kissed my head again, turning around and walking into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

I pouted and quickly put the pad in my underwear, wiping myself and standing up.

I pulled my pants up but left the belt undone.

I flushed the toilet and left the bathroom.

Moping to the kitchen. Demi was standing there with a glass of water and an ibuprofen in her hand.

She smiled and handed me the water, putting the ibuprofen in my hand.

I quickly took the pill and drank a bit of the water, pouring the left over water into th eisnk.

I walked over to the couch and flopped down, Demi chuckled and came over, sitting beside me and placing the heating pad on my lower stomach.

She turned it on and pulled my feet over her lap, gently squeezing my thighs.

I closed my eyes and whined, wanting Demi to hold me.

"What's wrong?", I pouted and held out my arms, hoping she'd get the hint.

She stared for  moment before realizing. She put my feet down and leaned over, pulling me up and into her lap.

I held onto the heating pad and curling into her arms.

"Don't get too comfy, I still need to grab the hoodie and sweatpants.", I whined and made my body go a bit limp.

Demi laughed and sat me back on the couch, standing up and walking into her room.

I curled up and laid sideways on the couch, waiting for her to come back.

I could feel my body trying to drift off to sleep but I didn't want to. Demi didn't need to deal with me being moody and asleep in her dorm.

I struggled to keep my eyes open and soon enough they closed.

I let out a whine but it was very silent, inaudible even.

I looked around for a moment and tried to look at something bright, hoping it would force me to stay awake.

Only I couldn't find anything bright.

My eyes closed again and I curled up more.

My body drifted to sleep in an instant and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

***LATER ONCE RY WAKES UP***

I felt trapped and held down.

I tired to move my legs but they only went so far, same with my arms.

My breathing intensified and I squirmed around.

I opened my eyes a little and saw that I was no longer in Demi's dorm, I was in my own dorm in my bed.

I looked down and saw why I was unable to move, I was wearing Demi's big hoodie and sweatpants, they were caught in the sheets.

I sat up a little and looked over towards my phone. It was plugged in and had a piece of paper next to it.

I crawled over towards it and picked it up.

Was a note from Demi.

"Hey baby, good morning. Hope you are feeling better than before. I left a couple of the ibuprofen in your bathroom in a container. Take one if you need it. I left the heating pad next to your backpack so you can use it if you want. I wrote a small note under your phone that excuses you from wearing the uniform for the rest of the week, show it to your instructors so they know. I left you some pads and tampons just in case, there are twenty  of each in total. Other than that I left a small breakfast in your fridge, pop it in the microwave and you're good. I filled your water bottle (which I want empty tonight) and put it in the fridge as well. Love you, bye."

I smiled and laid back on the bed, debating if I really wanted to get up or not.

My phone went off with my alarm.

I sighed and got up, grabbing my suit case and pulling on a new pair of pants.

I realized I was in Demi's hoodie and sweatpants which made me smile.

I grabbed a t-shirt and slipped the hoodie off, pulling the shirt on and then the hoodie back on.

I bent down to pull on socks but heard a knock at my door.

I stood up slowly and walked over, confused as to why someone was knocking on my door.

I opened it slowly and saw an instructor in front of me.

I kept the door open only half way, my foot in the way of it moving.

"Please step back and stand at the foot of your bed like you are meant to.", I scrunched my face and squinted.

"What the fuck are you talking about?", the instructor's eyes went a bit wide but she quickly composed herself.

"Move!", she walked forward, pushing me into the room.

I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes for a moment, trying not to get in trouble so early in the morning.

"You need to pick up these clothes and to arrange the room the correct way.", I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone, seeing the note and turning to the instructor.

I held out the note and let her read it.

She squinted and read it, looking up at me once she was done.

She grumbled and crossed her arms, turning and walking out of my room.

"Fucking bitch....", I clenched my jaw and took in a sharp breath.

As she walked out the door I held up two middle fingers and stuck my tongue out, making rude gestures as she walked.

I walked to my door and shut it, rolling my eyes as I locked it.

"Fucking bitch yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 9
What happens when the repressed Evan meets a very interesting kind of artist? One who knows how to enjoy what he does and revels in the world of art...
342K 4.3K 20
Daisy is a 19 year old girl who suffered a terrible tragedy that led to her acting out. It got to a point where her parents felt it was necessary to...
33.9K 178 8
I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY What happens when a teacher falls inlove wi...
155K 7.2K 23
Selena Hart was a simple woman who never dreamed of being rich. She had a comfortable life, working as a college professor and living in her one bedr...