Serenity In Her Arms (Jenlisa...

By DanteKnight7

Jennie Kim is a 22 year old waitress who has no idea in which her life is going. A newly made friend of hers... More

A Fresh Start
Seoul, The Capital of South Korea
Life of A Waitress
Underworld
Momo Oni
Her
Two Souls
The Way She Felt
Always
Rain
For Us
My Girl
I Love You
Double Date
Go For It
Fake Innocence
The Birth Of A Demon
Lee Enterprises
Eternity
Seven Million
Please
Clash Of Goddesses
Finished
I Can Do That
Author's Note

Arms

3.6K 114 11
By DanteKnight7

Jennies pov

My life has never been perfect. I've struggled so much in the few years I've been alive. Luckily I met Rosè. She proved to me that good people still exist. She saw me, never knew me, never met me, but decided to give me everything. A home, clothes, a job. Rosé is somebody I will never be able to repay.

Her wife Jisoo; she showed me that girls can be strong and to go after what you have to no matter how scary it can be.

And then I met her. The love of my life. She showed and taught me that I wasn't the only one who didn't have a perfect life. That it's up to us to make it perfect, and together I know we will.

I'm finally here in Hawaii. It's so beautiful and peaceful, better than what I imagined. It's secluded and very disconnected from the troubles of the world. Right now, Rosé and Jisoo are asleep in the beach house as is auntie Gi. Still deciding if she'll open up her own diner down here and if Jisoo will be able to work from here.

Me? I'm laying with her. Lisa. Listening to the crashing waves and winds as they slam against each other. Our hammock swaying gently. Her arms wrapped around me as I lay on her chest. I've never felt so safe and secure.

Life won't ever get easier, but you find people who seem to make it so. And I've found mine. I've found friends. I've found family. I've found the love of my life. I have finally found serenity.

Serenity, in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.6K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
88.5K 6.4K 82
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY - 'Dear bodyguard, if you find out now that I'm gone, then count on the fact that I might be driving in an old bus 777 km aw...
524K 6.8K 38
This story is all base from my imagination Sorry if your reading a trash story... Anways Lisa and Jennie is a highschool lover back then Until they...
10.4K 675 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...