Serenity In Her Arms (Jenlisa...

By DanteKnight7

Jennie Kim is a 22 year old waitress who has no idea in which her life is going. A newly made friend of hers... More

A Fresh Start
Seoul, The Capital of South Korea
Life of A Waitress
Underworld
Momo Oni
Her
Two Souls
The Way She Felt
Always
Rain
For Us
My Girl
I Love You
Double Date
Go For It
Fake Innocence
The Birth Of A Demon
Lee Enterprises
Eternity
Seven Million
Please
Finished
I Can Do That
Arms
Author's Note

Clash Of Goddesses

1.9K 90 8
By DanteKnight7

"Do you know how dangerous she is?" Jennie said out of anger. Lisa just listened. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Jennie. Someone has to put an end to this. From what Jisoo has told me, Momo has never lost. She just spends her life sending women to the hospital, being rich, fucking. Whatever the hell she wants. Someone has to show her she's not untouchable."

Jennie looked at Rosè through the door window of the hospital, rubbing Jisoo's hand. Rosè has been with Jennie through all of her struggles. Since the very beginning. She began to think how selfish it would to stop Lisa from doing this favor for Rosè.

Jennie knows Momo has it coming, and Lisa is the only one that can deliver it to her. Lisa grabbed Jennie and pulled her in, placing her arms around her neck. Jennie happily accepting as she folded her arms around Lisa's waist.

"Have you ever seen me lose?" Lisa asked gently. The hospital was quiet, and empty. Her voice almost echoing through the hallways.

"I've seen you get hit before." Jennie giggled.

Lisa smiled and shook her head. "Yes, that time it was your fault." She took a deep breath. "There's nothing to worry about baby. I'm not gonna lose."

They stood in silence. Jennie taking Lisa's scent in, just being here she knew how much she loved her. Jennie couldn't comprehend how she'd react if something happened to her. But for Rosè, she couldn't be selfish. Lisa made eye contact with CL through the window and signalled her to come.

Before Lisa could speak, CL did first. "I know what you're about to say. I'll sponsor you. But I'm telling you now, this is extremely dangerous. Momo doesn't know when to stop, she doesn't care who she's fighting, the only thing she knows is to win. With your skills and amount of wins, big money are going to want to see this fight. In other words, this fight is going to cost a lot."

"Whatever it takes. I'll get it done. I want to tell Chaeng in person; in front of Momo." Lisa said, still holding onto Jennie.

CL nodded. "I'll make a phone call. We'll leave tomorrow night." They all stayed with Rosè and Jisoo for the rest of the night. All hoping that they gave Rosè enough comfort for the night.

Morning came, still they stayed. Trying to convince Rosè to eat something. It was going to be a full day of sorrow for everyone. Mid day fell; Jennie and Lisa decided to leave to a small cafe nearby. No one wanted anything to drink but them.

Instead of driving, they walked. The cars driving by, and light chattering from the people walking by fill the ambiance around them.

They walked in silence for a bit. Jennie reached and grabbed Lisa's right hand, interlocking her fingers with hers. Jennie felt the warmth and softness of Lisa's large hand. Lisa slightly smiled, a smile Jennie happened to catch.

"I was waiting for you to grab my hand first, but it felt like I was waiting forever." Jennie teased. Lisa smiled.

"I'm sorry. My mind, it's...elsewhere, right now."

"It's okay, I understand. Tell me, what's exactly on your mind." Jennie scooted closer as they walked and rubbed Lisa's forearm with her other hand in a slow and comforting motion.

Lisa took a deep breath. "I don't exactly know myself. Just, all of this happened in a second. For awhile now, I felt like life was falling into place for me finally. I had you, I had Rosè and Jisoo, and now this. I can't let this go. You, Rosè and Jisoo are the closest thing I have to family."

"Yes, and we'll still be here with. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change."

"And that's what I'm scared of, what if it does? What if Jisoo stays in that coma? What if I try to set things with Momo and I lose? I get put into a coma or worse, and you and Rosè are left with nothing but each other." Lisa let her thoughts and feelings roll off of her tongue.

Jennie could sense her panic and worry, even though she spoke calmly. They make it inside the cafe, ordering and sitting down next to each other in a small empty booth corner. It was a minute before the conversation continued. Jennie was the first to speak.

"Baby, I was worried too. When I first saw you, I liked you. The way you caressed me that night, my heart already belonged to you. But, my love finally became real for you. And what did I try to do? Run away. Because I was scared things would change and I would lose it all." Lisa listened to every word.

Jennie looked at her as she looked out the window. Remembering every detail. Her smooth golden brown skin, her round nose, her lips. Which made her next point as true as ever.

"I tried to run away but what did you tell me? You said it'll always be me and you. For eternity. This applies to now, whatever happens, we'll get through it. Don't change your life based on what you think will happen with me. Do what you want, and I'll be beside you. I didn't want you to go against Momo, but for Rosè, for Jisoo, I think it's right. And you're the mysterious L, there's no way you'll lose to her. I believe that. I believe in my L."

Lisa smiled and looked into Jennie's beautiful face. She leaned in and slowly place her lips onto hers, feeling the warmth and softness of this moment. Finally Lisa pulled back, their lips making a light smack as they disconnected.

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you Lisa." Lisa scoots Jennie close to her, Jennie accepts as she lays her head onto her shoulder.

"And, sorry for pointing a gun at you that night. I didn't think you had a gun, I just wanted an excuse to touch you. The way I wanted." Lisa admitted.

"I know." Jennie laughed. "You think I believed you were actually searching me for a gun? I felt the way you were touching me, it was more than searching. I enjoyed myself."

"It's hot to know you knew what I was up to the whole time." Lisa smiled. "So, Hawaii?"

"What?"

"When all of this is done, I'm gonna take you, and Gi. You've said to me that's where you wanna start a life. Then let's do it." Jennie's heart fluttered. She looked up shocked.

"I...don't know what to say. That would be amazing Lisa, I would love that."

"I knew you would." Lisa smiled and kissed Jennie's forehead. She took a deep breath. "But first, let's take it easy today. Just wanted to give you something to look forward to."

"I definitely am. Probably gonna start packing tonight." Jennie teased. Lisa laughed.

"Maybe I spoke a little too soon." They spent the rest of the day relaxing, giving Rosè as much support and comfort as they could. Lisa told the other girls what she was planning to do; naturally they supported her decision. The reign of the demon had to come to an end.

Evening fell. Rosè told them it was okay for them to go home and get some rest and wash up. Just please visit tomorrow. The girls gave hugs and said their byes. Jennie, Lisa and CL stayed behind.

"I'll take care of things for you Rosè." Lisa said as she placed her hand on hers and Jisoo's. "For Jisoo. I don't know the full details now but, CL made a call. We're seeing Chaeng tonight to set everything up, just stay with Jisoo, she needs you. When everything is done, I will tell you myself."

Rosè was about to speak, but tears took it's place as she embraced Lisa in a tight hug.

"Thank you." Rosè said. After the long hug, they left the building.

"So, we leave at nine tonight." CL said. "I'll be waiting in the car outside your place, we'll go to Chaeng's building, take his elevator all the way up to the top, and you can get this set up."

Lisa nodded. "Okay. I'll be ready." They left their separate ways. Jennie and Lisa finally made it home. Lisa washed up and did some stretching. They made some conversation until the time showed up. Both immediately got ready and were out the door.

They stepped into the black vehicle where CL sat in the backseat. "Chaeng is already there now." She said.

"So what did you tell him?" Lisa asked.

"I told him the mysterious L wanted to tell him and Momo something. Naturally, he immediately accepted. Like I said, big money has been talking about this match up for awhile now. He knows this will be interesting."

Arriving at the building, the three girls were greeted by two guards that escorted them to an elevator, which took them all the way to the roof.

As they exited, they saw Chaeng, Momo and a few business men sitting at a table. Momo immediately locked eyes with Lisa. Chaeng stood and bowed.

"Welcome. Anyone want something to drink?" He said in a friendly tone. Lisa was the first to speak, bitterly.

"I'm sure you know what this is about. Your Momo, sent my friend to the hospital. I know it was under the event but we both know it was more personal than that. She gets carried away with the females she fights, and she happened to get carried away with one of mine." Lisa looked at Momo. "Seven million, to put me against the demon."

Momo giggled and stood up from the table. Everyone stayed quiet and watched the interaction. She stood closely to Lisa's face and took a deep breath in as she closed her eyes.

"Your scent rubs me just the right way." She said as she opened her eyes. "How about, I pay you seven million now, and me you, and your girl I assume, can slip into my apartment and settle this, in a still painful but pleasurable way."

"Watch it, bitch." Lisa said, staring at her intensely. Momo laughed.

"A lot of your friends get in business that has nothing to do with them. This is what's going to happen, I'm gonna send you to the hospital, just like I did your friend. Then I'm gonna turn her into a drug feined, give her, her own room and keep her here as a piece of meat that I can fuck whenever I please."

Lisa almost lost it, but she was able to manage her composure. She smiled.

"Momo Oni. Untouchable Momo. You have a way with words. I'm finished talking to you." Lisa turned to Chaeng. "We can we set this fight up? Next event?"

"Actually, this fight has been pretty anticipated. A few high rolling colleagues of mine, and some they know have been waiting to see this match up. This fight won't happen at the event at all. It's going to happen right here. An audience with, very deep pockets will be watching."

Lisa shrugged and looked back at Momo. "Doesn't matter to me. As long as she gets what's been coming to her for a long time."

"It's so sweet you think you can actually do something. Not that your worth the effort, the amount of time or me needing the money myself but, let's set this fight up for fourteen million. Of next month, on this day. Wanna take most if not all of your money, just like how I'm gonna take her." Momo said smiling as she pointed to Jennie.

Lisa turned at looked at CL. CL nodded. "Fourteen million." Lisa said as she began to walk away. Momo looked at Jennie.

"Be seeing you." She said kissing the air as she held out her index and middle finger and waved them in a come here motion. Chaeng smiled and clapped his hands together.

"Very well then. It's settled. Next month, on this day, we will witness the most interesting of match ups. We will witness, the clash of goddesses."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 666 17
Kim Jennie a college student who works in a pub for her daily living . Her parents left her because she dreamed to be a dancer and her parents though...
17.6K 352 24
Jenlisa g!p 18+ High Mature Content if you are uncomfortable then please stay away from this story!!!! Lisa is shemale (intersex) Namaste!! I'm back...
1M 31.6K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
590K 16K 48
(A/N: I advice you to read MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN first before reading these one so you won't get confused.) Book 2 Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 24 yea...