Life After You (Life Series;...

By KareenaTeaney

{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side... More

Character Information
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty

Twenty

39 1 0
By KareenaTeaney

Alex rests his head against the wall, playing with the ends of Amelia's hair. She fidgets with her hands, biting her lip softly. Amelia reaches over and grabs her phone, using it to turn on the stereo, keeping the volume low. She looks up at Alex, biting her lip softly, then straddles his lap, resting a hand on his neck. He rests his hands on her thighs, looking in her eyes.

Amelia leans in and kissing him softly, running her other hand through his hair. He smiles at her touch and kisses her back softly, slowly sliding his hands up to her waist and pulls her closer.

Amelia moves closer, causing the blanket to slide down and she presses herself against him, deepening the kiss. Alex slides one hand up her shirt, resting it just below her chest, pulling her closer as he bites her lip gently. Amelia moans very quietly and continues kissing him.

———————

Zach changes into sweatpants and a hoodie, packing some clothes in a bag and grabs his keys, sneaking out of the house quietly. He gets in his jeep and starts driving.

———————

Alex slides his other hand up her shirt, lifting the shirt off her and throws it on the floor, kissing over to her neck. Amelia moans softly, tangling both of her hands in his hair, tilting her head over. He bites her neck gently, causing her to moan again and he pulls back.

She looks at him, biting her lip softly, hands still in his hair. He smiles slightly, rubbing his hands up and down her sides.

"Absolutely beautiful..." He says as he looks at her, tracing one of her scars. She flinches slightly, closing her eyes. "Sorry..."

She opens her eyes, "No, don't be.. It's part of me.. my past makes me who I am.." She bites her lip slightly harder.

"You, are beautiful, with or without your scars, princess. I get just how much you've been through, and I don't want to put you through any of that.. which is why we should take this slow.. Like I said, I haven't been with anyone since Leah and I broke up. So, this is essentially all new to me.." He caresses her side, looking in her eyes.

"I've only ever... with Dylan... willingly.. once... and it wasn't.. exactly pleasant.. but I.. I still went through with it.. I was 14.. and didn't want him to leave me because I wouldn't sleep with him.." Alex brings his hand to her cheek, caressing it gently.

"Like I said, this isn't about me sleeping with you.. I'm not.. that's not what this is.. at all.. I want to take you out to dinners and movies and buy you things just because.. you deserve everything and then some. What you really deserve, though, is someone to show you just how much you make their world turn.. because you are an amazing young woman, who's seen more than her fair share of bad things in this world. And as much as I hope that's me, that shows you that, I just want you to be happy, even if it's not with me." He tucks her hair behind her ear, smiling very slightly. She smiles softly, running a hand up his chest.

"I.. never thought I could be happy.. because I never have been truly happy. Being with you, spending time with you and Addie.. I'm happy.. I.. deserve to be happy.. and you do make me happy.. I.. Alex.." She runs her hand back down his chest, pressing against him again. "I.. want you.. to be the one to make me happy.."

Alex tightens his grip on her waist, pulling her closer, moving his other hand to her neck, pulling her in and kisses her softly, then pulls back and whispers against her lips, "Let me make you happy, princess." Amelia nods, biting her lip very slightly. He smiles against her lips, then pulls back a little more, looking in her eyes. "Beautiful.. absolutely beautiful.."

———————

Zach arrives at a friends house, gets out of the jeep, and goes up to the door and goes inside quietly to the bedroom. He walks in and smiles, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Hey stranger." He goes and sits on the bed. "Miss me?"

"Always, baby." Blayke wraps her arms around him from behind and kisses the back of his neck. He smiles, turning his head.

"Sorry, sisters birthday and shit." She continues kissing the back of his neck.

"It's ok. Family first." He smiles and she sits beside him. "Staying tonight?"

"Yeah. She has a friend over. Parents are asleep. Letting her have the house to herself basically." She giggles.

"Such a good brother. Movie night?" He chuckles and nods, taking his shirt off and laying down on her bed. Blayke turns the tv on, puts on a movie, and lays beside him.

————————

Amelia rests her hand above the waistband of his boxers, looking in his eyes, biting her lip very gently. "I.. we can keep going.. I'll tell you when to stop..."

"But.. princess.. sitting here, talking to you, means the world to me. I don't want to rush this.." She looks down, biting her lip. He sighs quietly, moving his hand from her neck to her thigh. She gets up off his lap and sits beside him. Alex frowns and looks over at her. She fidgets with her hands, and looks at him.

"I.. sorry.. maybe we should sleep.." She looks back down. Alex frowns, taking her hand and pulling her back into his lap, hands now on her waist, pressing her down gently against him.

She looks at him, biting her lip, pressing herself against him and leans in, kissing him softly. Alex kisses back softly, holding her in place, biting her lip playfully. She smiles, biting his lip back gently and deepens the kiss slightly. He moans softly, deepening the kiss more, feeling himself starting to get hard.

Amelia feels him getting hard and slowly starts grinding against him, biting his lip again slightly harder. Alex moans slightly louder, moving a hand to her thigh, just under her shorts. Amelia moans softly, grinding against him slowly, hooking her finger in the waistband of his boxers, tugging slightly.

Alex slides his hand up more, slipping a finger under her panties, tugging on them, fully hard now. She moans softly, pulling back slightly, slides off his lap, and takes her shorts off then straddles his lap again. He hooks his finger back where it was, moving her slowly against him, looking in her eyes. She places her hands on his shoulders, moving with his hands, looking in his eyes.

Alex sits up slightly more, wrapping his arm around her back, then flips them over so he's hovering over her. She looks up at him, cheeks flushed, biting her lip. Alex kisses down her chest to her stomach and stops at her waist, looking up at her.

She looks down at him, "It's ok..." He slowly takes her underwear off, kissing her thighs as he does. She closes her eyes as she looks up at her ceiling. He spreads her legs slightly, kissing up her inner thighs. Amelia bites her lip softly, eyes still closed. He stops, spreading her legs more, kissing her upper inner thighs.

"A.. Alex.." she moans softly, slightly gripping her sheets. He looks up at her.

"I.. I can stop.." She looks down at him.

"No.. it's fine... it... it feels nice..." He smiles softly, kissing right above her clit, then slides his tongue down her slit, causing Amelia to arch her back up off the bed. He smiles to himself, then kisses up her stomach and chest, pressing himself against her as he kisses her passionately.

————————

Zach looks over at Blayke, as she looks at him, biting her lip. He leans over and kisses her passionately, pulling her on top of him, sliding his hands up her shirt and plays with her boobs. She moans softly, tangling her hands in his hair, slowly grinding against him and tugging on his hair.

Zach pulls back, taking her shirt off and throwing it across the room, pulling her back down, kissing her aggressively, but passionately. She kisses back, still grinding against him, tugging at his shirt and takes it off, flinging it across the room, the slowly kisses down his chest, pulling his sweatpants down at the same time.

He moans softly, lifting up so she can remove them easily. She then removes her shorts, gets up and goes to her dresser, grabbing a condom, and tosses it to him. He opens it, sliding it on as she comes back over, straddling his lap, slowly sliding down onto him, letting out a soft moan. Zach let's out a low moan as she lowers onto him, resting his hands on her waist as she starts riding him slowly.

"Fuck babe.." Zach moans, hands still on her waist. Blayke rides him faster, hands on his chest. They continue for about an hour, both of them releasing together. Blayke slides off him and lays beside him, panting. Zach removes the condom, getting up and throws it away, then lays back down beside her, and holds her, showering her with kisses. They lay there for a while as they both drift off into a deep sleep.

————————
SMUT SCENE
Enter At Your Own Risk

Amelia pulls back and looks at him. "Well that was a tease." She pouts playfully, crossing her arms.

"Sorry, princess. I didn't mean to tease.. but like I said, this isn't about sex.. and you're technically still underage. We have all the time in the world to have plenty of sexual encounters. The ones that matter most to me? The little moments. Learning everything I can about you, until I know it all and then some. I want to know you so well, that I know you better than yourself. I will not, however, ask you to step in and be Adelaides mom. I won't ask you to step into that role, because it's not my place. Right now, I just want you to be her friend, someone she can look up to. I also want you to know everything about me, to where you know me better than I know myself. I want to fall madly in love with you, and I hope I get to do that, because I really like you, Amelia." He kisses her forehead and lays beside her, pulling her close to him.

"Sleeping in the same bed together, just sleeping, is enough for me. I want to do everything the right way, in time. I don't want to rush into this, because it could ruin it. Falling asleep, holding you the other night, I never thought I would have that again. You, have completely turned my world upside down and back around." He looks down at her, smiling softly.

"Alex... I'm horny. And I'm telling you this is ok. If you don't want to have sex, that's fine.. but I need to get this feeling to go away.. um.. in my drawer.. there's a um.." she blushes, hiding her face with her hands. Alex uncovers her face, looking at her. She whispers, "There's a vibrator in the drawer. Help me get this feeling to go away?" He chuckles, opening the drawer and grabs it, handing it to her. She hands it back. "No, help me. Use it to make me come. Please..."

Alex looks at her, raising an eyebrow as he takes it back from her, turning it on. He sits up, moving down the bed as she spreads her legs for him. He slowly starts sliding it in and out of her, watching the way she moves her body with every motion. She grips the sheets with one hand, trailing her other hand down her body, and slowly starts rubbing herself.

Alex bites his lip, watching her, feeling himself get hard again. "Amelia..." She looks at him, then looks down and sees the bulge and smirks, biting her lip. She takes the vibrator from him, still using it as he takes off his boxers and slowly starts stroking himself, watching her. He takes the vibrator back, still stroking himself and moves it in and out of her faster.

Amelia moans, arching her back off the bed, closing her eyes. Alex continues, but stops suddenly, removing the vibrator and inserting two of his fingers. Amelia gasps, moaning slightly louder as he pumps his fingers in and out faster.

"F..fuck.." She moans, arching her back more. Alex strokes himself faster as he continues fingering her. "S..super close..."

He continues, going faster as they both reach their highs, moaning as they do. Alex removes his fingers, licks them clean and lays beside her, panting slightly. Amelia rolls onto her side, facing him, biting her lip. He kisses her forehead and pulls her close as they drift off to sleep, Alex holding her as close as he can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 5.3K 46
Amelia's life hasn't been easy. She was kidnapped by her mother when she was only 4 years old and brought to Norway. Amelia had to live with a "frie...
54.1K 1.3K 44
16-year-old Amelia's mom gets a promotion at her job, meaning her family has to move. She didn't want to leave and neither did her brother, but her f...
57.9K 844 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
16.1K 2.8K 61
"For Fuck's sake. Amelia, I swear to God if you are not going to start moving your pretty little legs, I'm gonna throw you on top of my shoulders and...