Lasting |His Block the Trilog...

由 InkD_Roses

No matter the distance separating us, we're the only ones that know how to guide the traffic between our hear... 更多

|Cast of Lasting.|
|2.1|
|2.2|
|2.3|
|2.4|
|2.5|
|2.6|
|2.7|
|2.8|
|2.9|
|2.10|
|2.11|
|2.12|
|2.13|
|2.14|
|2.15|
|2.16|
|2.17|
|2.18|
|2.20|
|2.21|
|2.22|
|2.23|
|2.24|
|2.25|
|2.26|
|2.27|
|2.28|
|2.29|

|2.19|

7.9K 387 376
由 InkD_Roses

The Present,

Dieon examines the courtroom as she stood next to Aven. Today was a very suspenseful day. The thought of this not going as planned weighed heavy on her mind, but she remained confident.

"Your honor Mr.Taylor shows signs of his mental state progressing and becoming more and more stable each day," Dieon argued.

There was a ton of back and forth going on causing Aven to be left with no hope. He was better off expecting the worse than to expect to be set free.

"Understandable counselor Underhill, but the question is, can Mr.Taylor return to being a modern day civilian. His charts indicate that it's only been a few months since his mental state ranged to almost normal," Judge Tamir sighed out.

Aven's case was a very peculiar case. His mental state worried everyone. The mental hospital Aven's family agreed to have him in cleared Aven for discharge, but the courts were still on standby.

"Your honor, my client has not only improved from his last mental check, but he's improved drastically. Yes, he may not be where he was before the incident took place, however can you blame him? His human rights were taken from him, he was in isolation, and he barely got the opportunity to see outside. In order to refurbish his mental state to where he once was, then we'll have to discharge him from the institute and place him into the real world. He's out of touch," Dieon continues to fend for Dieon.

Samantha sat a few feet behind Aven with Anthony right alongside of her. After getting cleared to travel once more, Anthony made it his priority to have Dieon get his little brother out.

Hearing the court discuss Aven's mentality was scarring to both Anthony and Samantha. Yes, Aven didn't have the typical childhood, but he was normal. He never really had mental issues. The most that could be considered for him was an extreme case of PTSD and slight depression. The courts were treating Aven as if he were some sick psychopath, which he wasn't.  He was a person— a person with feeling, emotions and a strong family unit behind him.

"Mr. Taylor is violent and he's mentally ill, putting him out there is a risk," Judge Tamir hesitated.

Dieon was on the verge of responding before she was halted by Aven.

The notion of him speaking caught everyone by surprise. He usually set behind and let God decided his fate. He was truly out of touch with everything, especially his emotions.

"Your honor," Aven cleared his throat causing Samantha's heart to palpitate against her chest. She hadn't heard Aven's voice in a little bit over a year. Speaking wasn't something he had been doing lately. He used to just sit and admire his mother's presence whenever she visited him. Samantha and Jhenea were his most frequent visitor and they never made anything awkward when he never uttered a word. They just sat there and caught him up on things. They bought him gifts and told him stories hoping he would bud in and say something.

He never did, but they knew he was Present whenever he would crack a smile or a laugh.

"I know I haven't been the best, but I've broken myself down to the epitome of nothing and built myself up. I've spent a year working on controlling my anger and I'm happy to say I have not one angry vessel in my body. I don't consider my mental state a problem, even though on paper it may seem as if I'm boarder line insane, but I assure you I feel perfectly fine. If you allow me to be in the hands of my family at this moment, I will never be a problem to or this system ever again," Aven pleaded. He wasn't underestimating Dieon's ability of getting him out, he just felt as if maybe things sounded better coming from him.

Judge Tamir states deep into Aven's eyes. He wasn't a cruel judge with the sole motive of ruining everyone's life, he truly wanted to help Aven and make sure to never have him in a situation as such. Many people would consider Aven luck for getting off on murder so easily, but he faced way more than any other murder suspect. A mental institute was nothing easy. It was almost as if he were in a much more crazier jail that always had him in a doped up state.  He honestly didn't remember the last time he went a day without taking medication.

"Mr. Taylor, I am granting you the permission to go home," Judge Tamir settles. Anthony and Samantha both thanked God as a smile spread on Dieon's and Aven's face.

"You will still be under the supervision of the courts with biweekly visits that will decrease to monthly, then yearly. I will appoint you to a probationary officer in New Orleans so you will be able to reside with your family," Judge Tamir finalized as he utilized his ink pen to etch his signature on the dotted line.

Immediately, Aven pulled Dieon into a hug with a smile on his face. "Thank you, for real," He expresses his gratitude.

Dieon chuckled. "You saved yourself Aven," She assures him.

Aven was finally coming home and for the first time since he lost Cassandra, he felt at ease.

"I missed you man," He and Anthony Locke's into a hug. They stayed like that for a moment taking in each other's presence. With all the time he spent apart from Aven, he began to feel like shit for the way he treated his little brother back then. He realized he had done a poor job of making sure Aven was okay so now he was absolutely determined on redeeming himself to his little brother. "Whatever you need or want, I got it. No questions asked alright," Anthony asserted.

Aven nodded his head. "Thank you man,"

After a few days of finalizing everything to go in Aven's favor he was flown back to New Orleans with his family where he was required to stay.

The sight and the scenery of his hometown brought instant nostalgia and filled his heart up with warmth. There was no where else he rather be.

"When we get home, I'm cooking you everything under the sun my baby, whatever you want and I'll make it," Samantha smiled as she applied her lips onto Aven's cheek.

Anthony places his arm over his little brother's shoulder. "Let me get him right then I'll bring him back him so you can fill him up," Anthony said as they piled into the Uber.

Samantha hesitated a bit as she observed Aven's behavior. He remained silent and just kept scoping his eyes around him. "Alright Mase, just be patient with him,"

Anthony nodded as he noticed the oddness in Aven's behavior as well. "I got him ma, he my baby brother,"

The Uber dropped the family off at Samantha's place where Anthony left his car. "We'll see you in a few ma," Anthony told his mother as he unlocked his doors.

"Alright, be safe you two," She said to them right before Aven pulled her into another hug.

The hug lasted for an exact minute and a half. Samantha consoled him and rubbed her hand against his back in a calming manner. "I'll see you later okay," She spoke to him in a light voice before he nodded his head.

He went ahead and got into Anthony car where Anthony proceeded to back up and exit their mother's driveway.

"First thing first, we gotta get you a phone then a car most definitely," Anthony began. His main objective at the moment was to make sure his brother was good and really didn't need for anything.

Aven spoke before his big brother could go on. "I don't need any of that," He declines.

Anthony stopped at a red light allowing him to take his eyes off the road and fix them onto Aven. "You sure? It ain't a problem for you to get whichever one you want," Anthony clarified.

Again, Aven declined. "I don't really need them now. When I do I'll let you know,"

"Ight man," Anthony sighed slightly bummed that he couldn't do the kind gesture he had planned out for his brother. "You tryna get some new clothes, shoes, anything?" He probed.

Aven declined once more. "Can you um— take me to go see pops and Aaron?"

Anthony was a bit alarmed by Aven's request but nonetheless he agreed. "Fasho,"

The drive to the burial of the Taylor men was filled with silence. Anthony tried his best to get conversation flowing, but Aven simply seemed as if he didn't like talking. The most he did was ask of the kids. He didn't even give a crazy reaction at the fact his brother mentioned a third child which happened to be for Blessing instead of Jhenea.

He simply asked for a picture. Anthony showed him the picture of Anthony Jr and a small smiled graced Aven's face before he sighed and said, "He's a Taylor,"

Arriving to the cemetery, both Aven and Anthony got out of the car.

They came empty handed which bothered Anthony a bit. He knew if it weren't for Aven asking to come see his father and eldest brother, he wouldn't have been here at the moment. It was still a bit hard for him to come visit, especially alone. He never brought the kids or Jhenea only for the simple fact that he wasn't ready to introduce them to the darkness of his life.

The loss of his father and brother within the same year was traumatizing to him.

"C'mon man, they need some fresh flowers," Aven said to Anthony as he placed his hand on the stone burial.

Anthony took the dried and lifeless flowers from both Aaron's and Alias' burial sights and held them. No one really had the courage to come up here except Aven. Now the was home, Anthony was certain his father and older brother would always have a fresh set of flowers.

" Some flowers," Aven uttered.

"What?" Anthony asked.

"Just get them some fresh flowers, that's all I want," Aven clarified.

Anthony nodded. "I'll go get them, stay here and just chill,"

Aven nodded. "That was my plan," He took a seat right onto the ground.

Anthony lingered around for a while before getting into the car and heading towards the closest flower shop. In the midst of doing such, he received a call from Jhenea .

"Hey,"She greeted. "How is he?"

Anthony sighed. "He's good, just a little out of touch. Took him to go see our dad and brother," He caught Jhenea up. She had postponed her flight back to LA just for the sake of Aven. She wouldn't feel right not seeing him the first day he got home.

"You're with him now?"

Anthony shook his head no. "He sent me off to get some flowers for their burials, I guess he wanted some time alone,"

Jhenea sighed. "Just keep him close Anthony, I'm worried about him,"

Anthony okayed her. "I will baybeh', I'll bring him by when he's finished with my pops and Aaron,"

"Only if he's up to it, don't force it on him,"

"Alright mama, see you later,"

"Bye,"

Anthony purchased some carnations for his father and some roses for his brother before doubling back and returning to the cemetery.

Aven was right where left him. Seated on the ground between Aaron and Alias. Anthony handed him the flowers and Aven smiled a bit.

"Do me a favor," Aven breathed out no longer having his eyes fixed on his brother.

"What's up?"

"Visit them more. I know you still have a few demons to situate. It ain't good to walk around with all that on your conscious," Aven advises before reverting his attention back to the burials. "Plus I'm sure pops and Aaron would love to hear about the family, you got a good unit going for yourself,"

A smile effortlessly found its way into Anthony's face. Before he knew it, he found himself right next to his baby brother venting to the only two people that knew him best, pops and big bro.

***

Anthony stepped into the condo hauling pizza in one hand and wings in the other. "Daddy!" Artist shrieked bulldozing through his mother to get to Anthony.

"Tizz Man! Let me put this down first," Anthony smiled before setting the food down. He crouched down to his son, grabbing him up and holding him in the air. "My little man, what you do all day?"

"Well we read a book, watched a movie, and did arts and crafts," Artist listed out. "Me and mommy and Payso made you pictures," He pointed towards the fridge where Jhenea hung up all three of the drawings.

It was evident who drew what. Jhenea's drawing of Anthony was very detailed and looked exactly like him. Payton's picture looked a little bit like a Boondocks character. Lastly, Artist's pictures was a simple stick figure with a colorful scenery behind it. "Picasso ain't got nothin' on my kids son, y'all bodied this," He nodded his head indicating he was satisfied with the art.

"Which one looks better?" Jhenea smirked knowing he had no choice but to lie.

Anthony turned to face Jhenea while he still held Artist in his arms. He shot her a playful glare before averting his eyes to Artist who was awaiting an answer. "Well they all look good, but I gotta give the trophy to Tizz. He really captured my past in this piece," Anthony played along causing Artist to grow excited.

"Dang, I'll learn to do art like you someday," Jhenea muttered in a sarcastic manner.

Artist nodded. "Yeah someday mommy,"

Anthony laughed before setting Artist down. "Where's Payso?" Anthony asked as he took a look around noticing she was no where in sight.

"She got bored and went to go socialize with cool people on the phone," Jhenea responded.

Anthony shook his head. "Always on that damn phone,"

Jhenea let out a light laugh before running her hand through Artist's hair. "Go wash your hands to eat Bug,"

Artist went off to get his hands all cleaned up leaving Jhenea and Anthony alone.

Leaning against the counter, Anthony opened his arms up causing her to shuffle over to him. She kept it casual since she spent the duration of the day inside with the kids. She sported a russet yellow one piece as her face was free of absolutely all makeup.

"You missed me?" Anthony asked in an arrogant fashion.

Jhenea rolled her eyes. "I was just about to tell you I missed you, but you always wanna be cocky,"

Peering down at her, he puckered his lips. Jhenea met him half way causing their lips to collide. "If it makes it any better, I missed you," He shot her a tight lipped smile.

"No, you missed feeling up on me," She took his hands away from her breast.

Anthony groaned. "Just let me do somethin' Jhen, it been five years,"

"I'm well aware Mase,"

"So do you not understand how hard it's been having you around and not being able to do nothing?" He hiked up a brow while questioning her.

"Yes," She replied. "But there's nothing to be done, especially with the kids around,"

Anthony ears perked up and his eyes widened in excitement. "So you mean, if I get them big headed kids out of here we can do something?"

His body was completely sensitive whenever he came around her. He could sometimes feel an erection coming on when he even stared at her. The shit was just ridiculous!

Jhenea did feel somewhat bad at how much he was losing out on. She had to give props when due, he was definitely working his ass off. So far, he hadn't made any slip ups aside from the whole Blessing situation and after deep thought she realized he was just as blindsided as she was. Jhenea was a bit skeptical of just resuming things to how they once were. Anthony had a tendency of screwing up once he got what he wanted. The last thing she needed was to be repairing herself all over again after she allowed him access and permission to everything.

Shaking her head, she killed his dreams. "No, what I am saying is that we're in a good space. Give me some more time and we'll see how things go. I want it to come organic to us," She explained.

Anthony sighed and pushed his selfish manly ways aside and agreed. He didn't want her to feel like he was only acting this way so he could get back on her good graces for sex. He wanted Jhenea to know that his change was genuine and also permanent. Although it pained him like a scorching hot bullet, he assured her to take all the time that she needed.

"Thank you for understanding," She pecked his lips once more. "I'll go get Payton and you need to go fix that situation down there," She pointed at his erection that peaked just by him placing his hands at her curvy waist.

Jhenea slipped off to the hall where the bedrooms were. Payton's door was shut, which wasn't allowed in Anthony's home, but Jhenea allowed her to since she didn't see the reason to why it was forbidden by Anthony. Just as she applied a knock on Payton's bedroom door, Artist came scurrying past her with his hands dripping wet.

Payton opened her door clearly still on the phone which God knows who. "Your dad brought food, I think it's time to put the phone down so he doesn't catch a fit,"Jhenea suggested to Payton.

Payton shook her head. "No it's cool, aunt Brooklyn is coming to pick me up and take me out to eat," She informed Jhenea. "Thanks though," With that, she shut her door with a smile.

Jhenea stood there for a moment trying to recalculate what exactly just took place. She returned to the kitchen where Anthony was already plating Artist's food. "Where's Pay?" He asked while he handed Artist a few napkins.

"Uh—she just told me that Brooklyn is coming to pick her up and take her out to eat so I guess she's flaking on us," Jhenea shrugged.

Brooklyn wasn't Jhenea's favorite person so she wasn't to thrilled to hear of her. All she could remember was how troublesome and uncalled her mouth was. The girl just said anything that came to mind and hand no regrets. Jhenea wouldn't say she had a problem with Brooklyn, but she would prefer her around with her lips sealed

Anthony scrunched up his face eyeing Jhenea to make sure he heard correctly. "Brooklyn? Why is she even—? Who even told Payton she could go in the first place?"Anthony asked all of these questions.

Again, Jhenea shrugged. "Didn't ask me,"

"Sure as hell ain't ask me," Anthony said. "And I'm damn sure she ain't ask her mother either,"

Like clockwork, Payton came strolling out of her bedroom fully dressed. She had a cross body bag on that she stuffed her phone in while she was making her way to the exit. "Uh—where the fuck you think you goin'?"Anthony asked calmly.

Payton pointed towards the door. "Aunt Brooklyn is down stairs, I didn't tell you?" She screwed get face up as if she was deep in thought.

"Nah you didn't,"Anthony shook his head no

Payton gave him a tight lipped smile. "Well, aunt Brooklyn is downstairs,"She stated. Sarcasm laced her voice as she rocked in her sneakers awaiting permission from her father to leave with Brooklyn.

"Well guess what?" Anthony perked up causing Payton to smile.

"What daddy?"

"You ain't going. You can't just arrange things wit' Brooklyn and not tell me or anyone. If she wanted to take you out she would have hit my line," Payton's smile fell immediately. She turned to face Jhenea in hopes she would reason with her father.

Jhenea looked at her with a lost expression and shrugged her shoulders. "I can't help you Pay, what he says goes in this case,"

"Fine," She groaned before stomping off to her room.

Anthony shook his head. He was usually the cool dad, but Payton was getting a little besides herself lately and it was all starting to make sense.

Brooklyn.

Grabbing his keys, Anthony headed to the door. "I'm about to go knock some sense into Brooklyn's empty ass head," He said before leaving out the door.

He got downstairs in no time and sure enough Brooklyn sat in her car typing away on her phone. Anthony applied a knock on her window startling her a bit. Once she realized it was her older brother, her frightened face smoothed out into a happy one. She rolled her window down greeting Anthony. "Hey big bro, you look healthy," She snickered.

"Thanks," Anthony muttered.

Looking behind him, Brooklyn noticed Payton was no where in sight. "Where's munchkin? She told me she was ready like ten minutes ago," Brooklyn furrowed her brows.

"Yeah about that, she ain't goin',"  Anthony cut to the chase. "You can't just come pick her up without even advising me first. She's a child Brook,"

"Yeah," Brooklyn nodded her head. "A child that hasn't seen her aunt in years. Also a child you let have little to no freedom. You can't smother her all her life. Don't forget, that was the main reason I kept running away from my mom," She reminded Anthony.

Anthony inhaled a deep breath trying his best to keep his composure. Brooklyn could get under anyone's skin if she tried and right now she was doing a number on Anthony. "Check this out, she's my child. Which means she got rules that I set in place for her to follow. If you wanted to chop it up with her you could have gotten in contact with me. This ain't the way to go about it. So I'm about to send you on your merry way and I apologize for the blank trip,"

Anthony loves his sister, he truly did— but she was off the handle sometimes. He couldn't have that around Payton. Until Brooklyn showed that she's actually matured from the wild teen she once was, then maybe Anthony would consider it.

"You serious right now Anthony?!" She  She called after him as he began walking away.

Anthony nodded for clarification. "Serious as can be Brook,"

As of right now, Brooklyn wasn't the best person to have around Payton.

***

Carson said his goodbyes to Gianna as he gave her off to Morgan for the day. She had been whining for her auntie and with Morgan trying to rebuild her life out in New Orleans she barely had time.

Upon hearing what happened between Ashton and Carson she was pretty lost. The guilt and the blame began to fall on her all over again. Sam was just a huge part of her life she would always regret. He swooned her and caused havoc in her life all at the same time.

"You alright?" Morgan asked her brother before getting into her car.

Carson nodded his head slowly. "I'm good, you?"

"I'm alright. You talked to Ash or Lamont yet?"

At the sound of their names Carson scoffed. "Don't do that Mo, I hear that shit enough wit' Dee, I don't need to hear it from you,"

Morgan understand the hurt Carson felt deep inside, however Ashton, Lamont, and his friendship was a special thing that couldn't just go away because he wanted it to. They have been through it all.

"I just feel like you're just angry—" 

"The fact that you can describe what I am as angry just goes to show that no one knows how this shit feels. I'm done talking about it,"With that Carson headed towards his car and left Morgan there alone to.

***

It had been a few weeks since Lamont found himself getting belched at by Carson in Samantha's backyard.

He landed himself back in L.A where he somewhat felt more at home. He had arrangements to meet Diego in L.A so that could smooth over their final business deals.

After much thought, Lamont realized Anthony was right. This life wasn't for him and in order to bring himself back he would have to disconnect from the fast life completely. This was his final lap around and it somewhat felt bittersweet for him.

Although selling drugs wasn't something ideal, he realized that it was something he was good at. Lamont has never felt that feeling— ever in his life. Even throughout college. Sure he had good grades and understood what was being taught, but he never thought he was good at it. He thought he was just passing by. But with this— he understood the game from being an observer when Anthony, Ashton and Carson ran their course. He knew what to do in an exact situation and how to do it. It all came naturally to him.

It saddened him that he may never feel that feeling again.

"Son," Anyul stuck his hand out for Lamont to shake.

Respectfully, Lamont shook his hand. "Anyul,"

Anyul let out a light smile. The Lamont he genuinely knew was starting to make his debut again and it was joyous for everyone.

"So what's the plan?" Diego asked. Lately he had been out of the loop. Business had taken a halt since the guys had gotten home so he never had task to actually attempt to get through when it came to it.

"Anyul taking 60 percent and the rest we gotta flip dolo, this spot should be empty by Saturday," Cleaning out the product wasn't really the issue, it was making sure that they made the right amount of profit from it.

Due to them trying to liquidate so much at a time it would be more ideal to minimize the pricing. Lamont however, wasn't having that. He wanted the product gone, full price. LA, was just one of the locations he had to deal with. He still had to figure out what to do with Atlanta, Miami, New York, Philly, Chicago, and last but not least, New Orleans.

"You know this ain't the right way to do things, right?" Diego flashed a questioning look at Lamont.

Lamont shrugged his shoulders. "I mean— what other choice I got? After this we ain't getting supplied no more so we might as well nip this shit in the bud and tell people how it's gonna go from here on out," It was evident that Lamont still wanted to hold on, however he was putting his best foot forward.

Diego sighed before caving. "Alright man," He let his hesitation go. "Let's get this over with,"

For the rest of the day, Lamont, Diego, and Anyul busted their asses to get the right buyers for the bulk of supply they were trying to get rid of. They had trucks coming in and out. Cash came flowing in within an instant.

Once nightfall came, everyone decided to call it a night— everyone except Lamont.

"Ight I'll see you tomorrow, get yo' ass up early Lamont, I ain't playin' either," Diego warned as they locked up the warehouse.

Lamont chuckled. "Ight man, early morning,"

"If you got me up here on my own tomorrow I'm rockin' yo' shit," Diego eyes him.

Lamont flashed him an amused look finding what had just said comical. "Who you need to be rockin' is yo' fuckin' barber. Got yo' ass lookin' like you aging like spoiled milk," He reached up to Diego's hairline, bursting out in hysterics.

Diego swatted his hand away. "Yo ass get on my nerves," He walked off towards his car.

Lamont chilled on the laughter as he got into his car as well. "Yeah, yeah nigga, safety," He said out to Diego as they got in their cars.

"Safety!" Diego hollered back before he pulled off.

Lamont pulled off right after him, however he headed in the opposite direction.

As always, his music was bumping loudly as he sped through the LA streets. The illumination of the moon and streetlights lit up the city perfectly. It was the brink of 1 AM, however the city was still raging in energy.

Lamont parallel parked right in front of club Luxxe before getting out. He was glad he didn't lace himself in something casual so he wouldn't highlight that he truly had no plans on coming out. He looked fresh with his black extended tee that he paired with black straight jeans. His feet were adorned in a pair of light tan men Chelsea boots. Finishing off the look, he layered it with some gold jewelry and a light wash denim jacket. From the many scavenging eyes, he picked up that he looked damn good.

He craned his neck around the club scoping out for the person who invited him. Up on the second tier in VIP, Lamont pinpointed who he came for.

He had made a nice and clean name for himself out in Los Angeles so he made it to VIP with ease. "Whass up country boy?!" The man stood tall at the sight of Lamont. The two slapped hands to greet one another.

Chuckling, Lamont shook his head. "Ain't shit, city boy !" Mac was a mutual friend Lamont made through business. They were nothing close but it was some embedded loyalty between the two. Their business with one another was clean and cut and bad blood never arise between the two.

"Glad you came out, let's talk in the back," Mac told Lamont as he began leading the way down the top tier. They maneuvered through the dance floor before making it to the back. Mac owned club Luxxe and Lamont had to admit that it was a well run establishment. He peeped a few flaws here and there, but it wasn't anything too serious.

Lamont followed Mac down the well lit hall. They got to a door that Mac used a key to open up.

Right behind Mac, Lamont entered the room and scoped it out. The decor was balanced between red and black with light details of white. Mac offered Lamont a seat, which he took.

When Mac called Lamont up, he thought it was perfect timing. Mac was looking into getting some fresh new product and with his luck, Lamont was trying to get rid of it all. He was willing to cut a deal with Mac if Mac cut a deal with him. Although Lamont wasn't going to be moving any weight, he at least wanted a cut until his cycle of supply was gone.

"You want a drink or something my man?" Mac offered as he held a glass.

Lamont politely declined. "I'm good man,"

"Suit yourself," He shrugged before pouring a glass for himself. He proceeded to take a seat right before Lamont.

"About the product. I was think I cut 35 off top," Lamont proposed. The last thing he wanted to do was get over on himself.

"35 huh?" Mac chuckled a bit.

Lamont eyes him oddly. "Yeah, if that ain't the number for you we can either negotiate or cut the deal off,"

"You remember that one plot in Oakland?" Mac asked.

Lamont takes his mind for a minute or so before it finally clicked. Slowly, Lamont nodded his head. "Yeah, useless now,"

"That was my spot my man," Mac said. Lamont felt a wave of uneasiness fall upon him. He had never caught any bad vibes from Mac until now. If he wanted to cross the line over some territory that wasn't being used in the first place, then so be.

Lamont scoffed. "You seem to be on some bullshit so I'm about to excuse myself," Rising from the seat that he had once taken, Lamont began heading towards the door.

"Nigga we ain't finished yet," Lamont halted at the sound of a gun being cocked.

It didn't surprise him the least bit. If this how Mac handled business then he wasn't a real man. He moves like a female. No grown ass man should have to lure another grown ass man to confront him or settle shit.

Slow and easy, Lamont rotated around and faced Mac. Sure enough, he was faced with the barrel of a gun. He hadn't been on the other side of a weapon in such a long time, he honestly forgot how it felt. However one thing for sure, this time he had not one bit of fright or regret in him. If he were to die that her moment, he was content with that and would accept his fate.

"If you got it out, you better use it," Lamont warned. "This shit seem like some corner boy shit. If you wanted your spot back then you would've came for it. You doin' all this friendly shit just goes to show you really bitch made.  I'm just gone walk my country ass up outta here and whenever you ready to get yo' spot back, your niggas and my niggas could duke it out if it's that important to you," Lansing always made sure that the precedent Anyul, Anthony, Ashton, Carson and all of the men before them set, was followed when he conducted business. Mac was acting like some young nigga that expected to get feared because he had a recognizable face.

Lamont really wasn't with none of that. He knew he was making his way out of the game pretty soon, but he was willing to end with a bang. If that meant putting a nigga down to size then so be it.

Turning his back to Mac was something Lamont soon wished he hadn't done. Pulling out his strap and planting one right between Mac's eyes would have sufficed Lamont.

Three shots rattled his ears while he felt the scorching heat penetrate his body.

The game hit Lamont harder than he had ever imagined.
_______________________________________

Okay I know it's super late, but I don't wanna just have this sitting around until Saturday.

I hope you enjoy ❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.4K 33
We're not enemies, we're not friends either. We're polar opposites, and we don't get along. At least, that's what's supposed to happen. "Love changes...
1.6K 44 30
i could've died right there, cause he was right beside me he hurt me but it felt like true love he taught me that loving him was never enough, with h...
218K 7.7K 48
the things we do to survive .. growing up in the hard streetz of New Orleans life is handed to you there is no silver spoon, Or easy way out.You have...
258K 10K 56
Two lost souls finding peace within each other.