My Arrogant Boyfriend (Kim ta...

By komalkim

It was a normal day of school but suddenly your world changes .. the popular yet arrogant guy became your boy... More

Starting of dark clouds
little mistake
Torture
Something new
Spark
backfire
Plan goes wrong
Close enough
Stranger
Not an update
Butterflies
Fake is the new REAL
She is different.
He is different
Caught In A Lie
His birthday
My First Kiss
SIDE EFFECT
shout out
SHE IS MINE
Relationship's SUCK!!!
Valentine's Day (pt 1)
Valentine's Day (pt2)
CUDDLE
excitement
TELL HER THE TURTH
NO
The Truth
Regret
I LOVE HER
πŸ™ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
FAMILIAR STRANGER
UNFAMILIAR STRANGER
Sorry
Drunk
Unrequited Love
Forgiveness
All's well that Ends well
New Book
Need Help.
New Fanfic Alert

I LOVE HIM

9.2K 387 85
By komalkim

Taehyung pov:
"I hate you" that's all she said before hanging up the phone . I thought she forgave me but she actually thought it was just a dream. 'why she have to be this innocent why is she playing with my heart like that. Ughhhhh . The worst part is she doesn't even know how she makes me feel'. I closed my eyes for few minutes. I know what to do. I looked at my phone which  i was still holding to and started searching a specific contact and after seeing that contact i quickly dial it .

Calling Sara~~~~~

(Bold : Tae
Italic : sara)

"Hello sorry to bother you this late"

"Its fine. What's the matter?"

"Can we meet tomorrow?"

" Why so suddenly?"

"Hey i not a bit interested in spending my weekend with you . I just want to discuss how we are going to clear thing to Y/N" i rolled my eyes which she can possibly not see.

"For a help seeker you got pretty big attitude. You do remember that you have to prove things to me first" ah that stupid thing she asked me do .

"Yeah i do . Just meet me tomorrow at 12:pm at sunshine cafe."

"Okay but--" i hang up she talks so much.

With that i place my phone on the nightstand. Change my clothes and went straight to sleep . 'This is the first time i really felt something for someone i am not going to loose her that's for sure' i motivated my self and slowly began to drift off.
                          ************

Next morning:
Y/N pov:

I wokeup with sound of my phone. Ringing loudly on my nightstand. I stretched my arm to pick it up from the nightstand *yawn* "hello" .

"At least cover your phone. Before opening your Hippo like mouth".

"Excuse me . Did you see the time . Its 10:am. I am suppose to open my mouth as a hippo. Have some Courtesy and stop destroying people sleep"  i shouted almost .

" Since when we are this close . That you almost shout at me. Try to be formal with me at Least for now . Now wake your sleepy bum up and come down i am waiting" he said

"Yah like you're talking to me formally calling me hippo and sleepy bum . And secondly its 10am its too early to even go anywhere"

"Come down or I'll come up"
Yeah right as if my mom is going to let a stranger in my bedroom. She won't right ? Yeah of course.

"I dare you to come . Bye now" i hangup the call and snuggle my blanket more completely dipping myself in turning myself in a burrito .

Timeskip:
"Are you going to wake up now . I cleared your dare" i am hearing things he can never enter my room right we just met yesterday. We not even friends yet.i am hearing thing . With that i removed my blanket from me put it on side so i can hug it like a body pillow. 'ah so comfortable' i thought.

"Okay i like your PJ's especially the MEOW shorts.they are a complete turn on "

"how does his imaginary self know i wear meow shorts no he can't be . What if he is . May be i am imagining everything" i thought to myself.

"Than may be this is imaginary too." With that being said someone put a hand around my waist pulling me in a embrace.

I hurriedly stood up throwing my pillow and blanket on floor and jump off from my bed. I turn and saw Suga lying on his side on my bed .

"Hello MEOW" he said smirking. I cover my self with my fallen blanket and look at him.

"ARE YOU INSANE. HOW CAN YOU ENTER A GIRL'S ROOM LIKE THAT"

"with my feet of course" he said still smirking.

"THIS IS NOT FORMAL AT ALL. WE JUST MET- "

"Calm down. Why are you shouting "
He said cutting my words.

"Ahhhhh. GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

"Come down in 5 mint okay" he said . He is an idiot. But wait how can she come in to my room .

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!"

"STOP SHOUTING . I am not deaf okay" she said after coming into my room 10mint later .

"Why did you send a complete stranger in my room . Why ?"

"You mean Yoongi . Aw that's sweet child wanted to talk to you about college. He look so innocent and showed me those puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist. That's why" .

"And Don't you think . You should have checked either i am sleeping in my super short shorts or not . MOM HE WAS IN MY ROOM WHILE I WAS LOOKING LIKE THAT" i said throwing the blanket on the floor and spreading my arm so she can she what i was wearing.

"ITS okay . You look beautiful in it. That's why i brought them for you". She said kind of admiring me.

"That's not the point here . The point is my REAL mom sent a stranger in my room" i crossed my arms.

"He not a stranger . He is Mrs Min's son and a military guy too. He is not a criminal or anything"

"Ugh you're impossible. Just leave i want to change "

Time skip
I am in Suga's car . I don't know but my mind is on Tae . He used to bother me at weekend telling me how bf and gf should spend their time together even they are fake. I miss hi- no i Don't i didn't even thought that.

"HEY were should we go first?" Suga ask nudging me.

"Take me to eat breakfast. I want to eat first. You didn't even let me eat anything . I am starving now " i said rubbing my tummy.

"Okay as i am taking you out today. You can have anything . If you want to eat than we'll eat" he said messing my hair a little showing his cute gummy smile.

"Oh wait . I know this. What is happening . He is in love with me since childhood . But due to some reason he stopped meeting me . Thinking he not good enough for me . And now after he and i both became adults. And he saw how beautiful i am . He realized he can not ignore his undying love for me. Now he is being so that he can have me back "

"Yeah keep on thinking that" he said making an annoying face .

"What ? " I said innocently.i finally came back from my thoughts and look at him

"Oh wait . I know this. What is happening . He is in love with me since childhood . But due to some reason he stopped meeting me . Thinking he not good enough for me . And now after he and i both became adults. And he saw how beautiful i am . He realized he can not ignore his undying love for me. Now he is being so that he can have me back . That--"

"just tell me how many fantasy Wattpad have you read to think like that?? And stop thinking loudly."

I gulped . "Em actually alot . But then why are you being so nice to me " i said . He pulled over in a parking lot of a cafe . He turned to me .

"It is obvious" he kept coming close to me and looking at me in the eyes.i quickly close my eyes and mumbled something I didn't even realize i just said."please stop.i love Tae i can't cheat on him "  He was only inch away *Click* "that i want to be friends with you again" with that he removed my seat belt . "Open your eyes. At Least now you know whom you belong to"

"Whom i what" and that's when i realized what i just said . I was shocked . My mouth was hang opened. He closed my mouth. "Yeah you like this Tae guy" he said before exiting the car . After few seconds i also get down from the car. "No I-I-I Don't love him at all"

"Yeah you don't. C'mon now if you want to eat" he than locked the car and we enter the Cafe.

"I-I really don't love him " i whisper shouted at suga. " or do i?"...

              **************
Hello guys how are you all . Hope you like this chapter there is going to a be a surprise update soon hehe.

Please vote and comment.

I purple you all 💜💜 💜💜 💜💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 6.7K 36
I really appreciate the support you guys have given me through this whole book its really special to me Thank you so much!! Note:" This story was wri...
52K 1.8K 35
A beautiful love story between a school president and a transferred girl. Top Jungkook(boy) Bottom Taehyung(girl) Fluff Very Slight Angst (5 percent...
52.7K 1.4K 71
Hi ! everyone this is my first book which is based on my imagination. In this book there will be oneshotes or short series and smut also English is n...
137K 6.6K 38
[completed] "Excuse me sir, the ladies from that table gave you this drink"- In which Jungkook finds the waiter far more attractive than the ladies o...