LONGING FOR YOUR LOVE

By jxnnxmx_

I do not know my mommy? I can't feel the father's love. But I'm still hoping na one day mararanasan ko yun at... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.

PROLOGUE.

2.2K 21 0
By jxnnxmx_

They say your parents are your real friend
because your mother is the first friend who give you advice when you have a problem and your dad will defend you when someone hurts you.

How about me? I never saw my mommy since I was young.
I never even experienced her love and care. Did She knew I was still alive waiting for her?I want to feel the love of a mother.

I have daddy but he never treats me as his child. He's always cold to me and he always was angry with me even though I did nothing. I hope soon daddy will treat me as her daughter.

I hope that the right time will come that I will also have a complete and happy family

paano kung na kumpleto nga kami but this time i cant feel the love of my parents anong mangyayari sa akin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sabaw di namn ako marunong teehee sana suportahan niyoooo💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 45.8K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...
128K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
11.2K 652 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...