BETWEEN ME AND YOU ― Jenkook

Por hrtjnk

"Will I be able to reach you on the other side of this grudges?" From elementary until middle school, Jungko... Más

Hiding From You
I Remember You
The Protective Person
The Other Side of You
She Did It
Beautiful Eyesight
Accidental Lip Touch
Rain Drops & Tear Drops
Shared Pictures
Revealing the Truth
The True Rain Kiss
Did You Miss Me?
You Still Like Me
Give Him Chances
Next To Me
Fireflies Love
Still In To You
Please Save Her
I Want to See You
Knew All Along
Between Us

Let's End It

995 66 26
Por hrtjnk

after running all around for a place to hide, she ends up nowhere but to the place where Jungkook once took her there.

darkness covered up the bright pink sky as Jennie sat on top of the beautiful hill looking down at the city lights of each building.

"I didn't know this place would be this peaceful to even think about the negativity" she mumbled out to herself. 

she was still in deep ignorance of the information that have been unrevealed even though she knew it was somewhat true. the only thing that was still replaying in her mind was the memories that has Jungkook in them.

"I wished you wouldn't have blocked all of those things from hitting me until you passed out"

"wished you didn't drag me out of the rain and left me your umbrella"

"wished you never told me it was an accident when we kissed. just why... did you ever feel guilty for faking it?" she was talking out loud to herself as nobody was around her.

she sat with her knees to her chest and cross both of her arms on top of her knees just so she can rest her chin on them. her head started hurting as she did nothing but rub it with the palm of her hand until it lessen the tightness.

concerns raises after one another, making it hard to untangle what she really wants to hear and see from him. the cool breeze blows onto her once in a while and each time it did so, her skin becomes colder and colder along with her reason to stay.

"Jennie, what are you going to do?" she said to herself in anxious and furious, wanting to find the answer to the problems right away. while staring up at the full moon that shines its light into her eyes, she feels weak and sick to her inner core.

her mind hunted her, from thinking about 'his grudges that were held against her mom for so long,

to a father that had left her ever since first grade that was now called his father,

to her feelings that can't be revealed because of it,

to the heartbreaks that he could have endured growing up because of her mother,

to a mother who was now put in danger by the guy that she said she like.'

------

"hun, are you asleep?" Jungkook's mother came into his room as he pretends to sleep. his mother looked over at him, who have his back facing towards her and was halfway inside the blue blanket.

"get some sleep, you have school tomorrow" she gently said as she notice he was just faking his sleep, however, he faked it until he made it.

as soon as his mother closed the door, he open his eyes and slide under the cold thick bed sheets. nothing was on his mind, everything was now pitch black blurry to him. 

'why? why did dad leave them for us?' he thought as he tried hard to remember the last time her mother tells him about his father. 

the night and minutes seemed to run slow as he stayed up, trying to put every piece together. but whenever he gets closer and closer to getting the answer, he hesitates on moving forward and so at the end, he ended up with nothing but a knockout.

-----

she walked home after thinking it through. she has school tomorrow and that means, she really has to suck this thing up. 

there are only three weeks left and soon she would be walking across the stage to finish off high school and go into college. and maybe move out of Seoul for her sake.

after knocking on the door, her mothers was seen wearing a night grown, standing inside with the door open at her. she walked in and give her mother the tightest hug. a sorry hug.

through this hug, her inside voice finally has the guts to state, "let's end this". her mother hugged her back, close to tears but happy she came back. after letting go of each other, her mother sends her off to her room. 

when Jennie got onto her room, she took off her clothes, wanting to shower off this heaviness on her and then sleep for a new day where maybe things will be okay again.

Jungkook, like always was late to class again. he quickly got ready and ran out of the house without saying anything to his mother or eating breakfast. 

although it was only a night of not seeing Jennie, he somewhat expected to see her that morning. he flies within the morning wind into the school with his mind of her.

rushing down the hallway, he opens the door into the regular classroom. it was loud enough to grab everyone's attention. that day, he quickly looked over at the teacher and everyone just find her.

however, her desk was empty, with no backpack, nothing at all. he walked towards his desk, after not seeing her, 'maybe she's sick' he thought. 

"Jungkook, you are late today, so stay after to clean the classroom before lunch," Ms.Parker said as she turned back to teaching on the board.

-----

the lunch bell ringed as everyone left the classroom except Jungkook. his eyes rose around the room and then to a girl who sat in the far left on the front row.

"It's lunchtime, you should probably go--" he said as he walked up to her. as soon as she turned back, he was surprised at who she was. she had on circle glasses and her hair falls perfectly on both sides of her face.

"wh-who are you?" Jungkook asked as he furrow his eyebrows and tilt his head while she stay staring at him.

"me? ... I am Bae Joohyun.. and you are?" she said through the most perfect smile ever.

"Jungkook. are you new here?" Jungkook asked and sat on the desk behind him for an answer.

"no, I've been here ever since .. umm a while now.. why?" she said, scanning his blank facial expression. she looked interested.

"nothing" he pouted, stands up, and made his way to go erase the writing on the board and stack the textbook in the front of the room. 

while he did so, she finishes her last math problems and started packing her stuff into her backpack. she pushes her chair back and in loudly and then walks down the row and out of the classroom.

"why isn't she here today?" he mumbled to himself before going back to organizing the classroom.

------

the school feels empty as he tries dragging himself to finishing today. after gym classes, the class was coming back from the gym to go into studying time.

walking down the hall, both of the twelve-grade room was open for studying. as the classmate passes down the first twelfth-grade room, they all stop and looked through the glasses into the room. 

they mumble within one another, some became very loud and it shows. with the amount of attention, Jungkook wanted to check it out, maybe then he'll know why they were all looking.

as soon as Jungkook laid his eyes into that other twelfth-grade room, he notice how tidy the class looked. in the middle of the room, he saw a black-haired boy touching and flirting with a girl who he knows right away, Jennie. 

she keeps flinching back as he reaches out to prick the tip of her nose. he laughed at always missing it while her hand keep swiping at him. it was so hard for Jungkook to look without thinking of wanting to separate them.

"yah, isn't she the girl that used to be in our room? did she change classes?" one of the girls said out loud to another one, and it happens to be in front of Jungkook.

'she was here but switched classroom?' he thought quietly before the guy in front of Jennie pointed out at them. he realize she was going to look over it any sooner, with the number of people on the window looking at them.

"look back, isn't that the other classmate from the other class?" Junmyeon said with a wide innocent smile and his pointing fingers pointing behind her.

Jennie glances back to the windows as Jungkook flinched away before her eyes, in unison, and walked to his classroom. 

"yeah, they are.." she said as she sees all of the other classmates. she pretends to not look for Jungkook within the crowd and turned back to him. 'did he come to school' she thought before getting interrupted.

"why did you switch classes? you don't like them?" Junmyeon asked as he looked nowhere but her since she was so captivating. 

"no, they are all kind but I feel like I needed a new teacher to teach me well.." she lied, putting her hand back on the textbook and pretending to flip the page that she was unfinished with.

he looked at her flipping through chapters that the teacher didn't even assign yet as well as her page that was unfinished. something was up as he raise his eyebrows up, not butting in too much.

"oh, so you think you real smart now to deserve a new teacher?" he teased her by messing up her perfectly split hair with his wide hand. he was brushing it in a weird way making all her hair fly out like a lion. she pushes his hand off of her and stops him from doing so with a serious face.

'no, I wanted to give him some time alone.. I'll be ready when he's ready'

••• to be continue •••

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.2K 1.1K 30
❝ 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.❞ Once enemies, turned into bestfriends. But as time goes on, Taehyung real...
2.8K 354 13
Kim Jennie's life changed forever the moment Jeon Jungkook came back from the States to protect his family's reputation and future. He is cold-hearte...
161K 4.9K 13
⚠️IN process of being re-written⚠️ Originally titled : He used to be my bully Kim Taehyung gets bullied everyday from his crush, the one and only Jeo...
1.5K 75 23
this is a school love story between a bully and an innocent girl ......she was new to school and he was a popular bully but crush of many girls becau...