Legacy in Ruins: Dragon Rider...

Av icecoilaj

Norah Crimson's whole life has revolved around becoming a mage like the rest of her family. However, on Choo... Mer

Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: A Little Bit of Action
Chapter 3: Party Time
Chapter 4: Disappointment
Chapter 5: The Argument
Chapter 6: Thomas The Train
Chapter 7: Some More Trains
Chapter 8: Finally Some Fucking Dragons
Chapter 9: Why Couldn't You Just Listen
Chapter 10: Not A Vibe
Chapter 11: Meeting The Team
Chapter 12: The Instructor
Authors Note
Chapter 12: The Instructor
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13: No Bows
Chapter 14: Dodge
Chapter 15: Signals
Chapter 16: A Leader
Chapter 17: Everything Seems To Be Going Fine for A Few Minutes
Chapter 18: Seeing Two
Chapter 19: The First Lesson
Chapter 20: Candy Cane
Chapter 21: Do Dragons Come With Training Wheels?
Authors note
Why Are You Such A Snob?
Oh, My Gods, You're Touching Me
Got To Get Them Prep Work Done
Author's Note
I. Look. Amazing.
Skyfall
I'm Done With Being Calm!
Epilogue
Book 2 is in the making!
Book 2 out now!

Sequel

5K 167 47
Av icecoilaj

If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You've waited patiently, week after week for me to update my story. And for that I thank you. 

I do plan on writing a sequel for my dragon writer book. If you want a hint of what's ahead for book two READ the Pinterest meme above, it should give you enough context. *Winks* But before I even start to write the book, I want to finish publishing one of my other books first. I highly recommend following me to be alerted of any other dragon book or transformers stories I post, and to most importantly to know when Book 2 comes out.

Please feel free to leave suggestions for the next book. Maybe a character you want to see. Maybe more detail or an increase in dialogue or more family drama (there's lots of that in the book already and lots of betrayals).

Again, thank you to everyone who has supported this story, even if you just found this book a few days ago. Knowing that you guys want to read my story literally fills my life with joy. 

Thank you.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

307K 13K 54
When dark armies and evils of the past awaken in the 21st century, anicent powers choose four new dragon rider are chosen to be the guardians and pro...
696K 19.5K 39
/COMPLETED/ In a world where magic and dragons are admired, but very much real, girls and boys from all around the Human Kingdom wish to become Drago...
606 59 9
Lune is finally settling into his new life as a dragon of the Sun King's stable. With war averted, he, with his mate Damon and rider Jason, can final...
173K 10.4K 60
As a Dragon Rider with newly acquired mage abilities, Norah Crimson is trying to find her place in the world. But her self-discovery will have to wai...