Other Worlds (Yandere 2012 TM...

By lsam73196

(don't judge me) (also no pics are mine unless I say so) "2012 TMNT IS THE BEST!" "NO! ROTTMNT IS!" "GUYS! Ca... More

Important Info
Chapter 1: Different World of the Same... "People"
Chapter 2: Your Own Explanations to your Own Questions
Chapter 3: Nicknames, Roomates, and Vents
Chapter 4: Cooking Lessons

Up For Adoption

1.5K 30 14
By lsam73196

Yep. You heard it. This is up for adoption!

I no longer have the motivation to write about this, and when I look back at the previous chapters, I can't help but just...bleh.

So, I'm gonna hand this story to someone else! Anyone can use this story now!

Heck, you don't even need to give credit, and you can change the story in any way you want! I just- I don't really care for this story anymore.

So, yeah! Sorry, but this story is officially discontinued by me, but any of you can! The first person who asks me- This story is yours!

I hope none of you are too upset about this.

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but it's time for me to say goodbye to this story! I can't wait to see what someone else will do with it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC