What about Islam ?

By princessedislam

This book is composed of a wide range of islamic articles in english for muslims who don't speak arabic. The... More

Submitting To Allah ❤️
How Is The State Of Your Heart ?
Islamic Charity
To The preachers to Allah's command
Hadith
Halal And Haram Relationships
Excellence of remembrance and glorification of Allah
Athkar Of Ablution And Prayer
religion and the Prophet preached by Jesus!
The Right To Not Work For The Women
Want to Be Happy? Islam Says Be Grateful!
Recognizing The Creator Leads Us to Discover Our Purpose
If God Knows The Future, Where is Our Free Will?
If God Can Do Anything, Why Can't He Have a Son?
Dear Atheist: The Proof That God Exists is Within You
Muhammad ﷺ: The Life And Legacy of The Last Prophet
Islamic Perspective on Morality
What Happens Inside a Mosque Will Bring You True Peace
How to Convert to Islam?
The Problem With Pig - Why Can't Muslims Eat Pork?
Your Easy Guide to Learn About Islam For Beginners
The Mystery Around Jesus And The Crucifixion
Shahadah - The Muslim Testimony of Faith
Legacy of a Leader: Prophet Muhammad ﷺ The Prophet of Islam
8 Questions You Were Too Afraid to Ask About Ramadan!
How to Fast Like a Muslim? A non-Muslim Guide
Ramadan Basics: The Muslim Month of Fasting
Life After Death: The Islamic View of The Afterlife
Comparison between killing in Islam & Christianity :
Was the prophet a pedophile ?
the relationship of the prophet With Aisha
7 Reasons to Read The Quran if You're Not a Muslim

What Is Islam ?

60 2 0
By princessedislam

Islam is not a new religion; rather, it is the same truth that Allah (God Almighty) revealed through all His prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world's population, Islam is both a religion and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events which have come to be associated with their faith.
The Arabic word 'Islam' simply means 'submission' and derives from a word meaning 'peace'. In a religious context,  it means complete submission to the will of God. 'Mohammedanism' is thus a misnomer because it suggests that Muslims worship Muhammad rather than God. 'Allah' is the Arabic name for God which is used by Arab Muslims and Christians alike.

.Who are the Muslims?

One billion people from a vast range of races, nationalities and cultures across the globe - from the southern Philippines to Nigeria - are united by their common Islamic faith. About 18% live in the Arab world; the world's largest Muslim community is in Indonesia; substantial parts of Asia and most of Africa are Muslim; while significant minorities are to be found in China, North and South America Europe and the former Soviet Union, which occupied whole Muslim states and made them minorities.

What do Muslims believe?

Muslims believe in One Unique Incomparable God; in the Angels created by Him; in the Prophets through whom His Revelations were brought to mankind; in the Day of Judgement and individual accountability for actions; in Allah's (God's) complete authority over human destiny and in life after death. Muslims believe in a chain of Prophets starting with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist and Jesus, peace be upon them. God's final Message to man - a reconfirmation of the eternal Message and a summing-up of all that has gone before - was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad through Gabriel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 6.1K 194
This book is about Islamic teachings and other topics. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "Seeking knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim. Indeed, A...
86.7K 4K 44
Islamic reminder book which contains a lot of helpul stories including the story of Iblis on how he became Shaytaan and the stories of the Prophets (...
357K 15.6K 39
Short stories . Along with songs .