That's Miss Rogue Queen to you

By Blondes4pits

Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Books Coming Soon
Drago
Update
Another Update

Chapter 16

2.8K 95 3
By Blondes4pits

I just wanted to apologize for the hiatus life got pretty hectic between having my 2 year old and now a 6 month old. Add on top of that going to school full time and I have had little time for much else. I should have this book complete by the end of the week as I really want to finish this book. Thank you for being patient and don't be afraid to point out any errors!

Aero's POV

As I was taking Rebel up to our room I couldn't believe what had happened today. Rae has managed to sneak into the castle disguised as myself and hurt Rebel emotionally as well as kidnap my ex mate Taylor. Not only all that but Rebel was suffering in her heat and members of my pack had been overcome by lust and tried to mate her. Once we got up to the room I laid her down on the bed next to me.

"Rebel I am so sorry that all this happened and that you have been suffering without my help. Just let me know what you want me to do." I told her as another wave of pain crashed over her and she cried out in pain.

"Please make it stop Aero." Her voice weak as her naked body was coated in sweat from the heat.

"I can do that but are you sure you want me to mark you? It's a big step and I..." she cut me off by slamming her lips to mine. The kiss began heating up as her delicious scent slowly began taking over me. I pulled away as her lips continued their assault on my jaw and neck. "Rebel if you don't stop I'm going to lose control beautiful." My voice husky and full of lust.

She pulled away as her electric blue eyes met mine. "Aero please, I love you and I want this." Her voice barely above a whisper as her fingers began undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"I love you too, Rebel." I whispered back as I helped her as she undid the last buttons and I pulled my shirt off. Her delicate hands tracing every curve of my chest and abs before reaching my belt and pants. I kissed her lips, jaw, neck and chest as she undid my pants and slid them off as well as my boxers.

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall as I began kissing and biting every inch of her neck and chest. She was rocking herself against my hard length before she reached down and positioned me at her entrance. I slammed into her and she gasped out. I took the opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

Her nails were digging into my back and it only turned me on more as I continued to plow into her. Her heat had my control out the window and I knew she would have hand print bruises on her hips from my strong grip. She didn't seem to mind one bit as she was leaving claw marks on my back and mewling.

We some how made it back to the bed not stopping as I felt her climax beginning. Before she reached her peak I grunted out. "Rebel Marino do you accept me as you mate and wish to bare my mark?"

"Yes!" She cried out "I, Rebel Marino accept you, Aero Moretti as my soul bound mate and wish to bare your mark."

She managed to moan out the sentence in between my thrusts. Without wasting another second I picked up my speed as I kissed and sucked down her neck to find her sweet spot. As soon as I did my thumb began rubbing her swollen nub as she came undone right as I sank my canines into her.

I felt her velvety center pulse around my rock hard shaft and before I knew it she too had sunk her canines into my neck marking me. The pleasure that pulsed between us had me spilling my seed inside her with a few final hard thrusts. I buried myself deep inside her as our souls permanently bound and we retracted our canines and sealed our marks.

We were panting as my eyes locked on to her glowing blues. As soon as our eyes locked it was almost like we were in a trans as we both whispered breathlessly, "mine."

Before I knew it our lips were back on each other as sparks danced across our skin seemingly stronger than any mate bond. Rebel flipped us over as she took the dominate position. By the following morning the room we were in looked like a tornado blew through.

Chairs were broken, the coffee table was flipped over, even two posts on the bed were broken as we had made love on every surface in this room. We had just finished our latest session as we laid panting on the ground with feathers and stuffing from the sofa all over.

Rebel had the idea to bend over the couch and now the couch was shredded from her claws and well mine too.

We had yet to sleep and as we laid their panting she snuggled into my side her chest releasing a purr as mine rumbled as well. I wrapped my arms tight around her inhaling her sweet scent as we both finally drifted off to sleep.

The next week went by in similar fashion as we got tangled up any chance we could. We also learned that whenever we went too long without seeing or touching each other we would start feeling sick. Rebel called Alpha Bryan and Luna May to get some more answers from them. Alpha Bryan explained that the first few weeks were the roughest but ad time went on we would be able to be apart for longer periods of time without feeling like this. He did warn us however that if we were to be apart for longer than a year we would both die but there was no way I was letting us be separated for more than a few days.

We traveled to Rebel's pack to see about training and how things were moving along. We had only been there for two days when we got the first letter. It was from Ax and him basically declaring war on me for taking his "mate". He wrote that my pack would be demolished in a week and I still never understood why the bad guys basically tell us of their plans but makes life easier for us. 

We called all the Alpha's and had them and their warriors head for my territory immediately. All other packs were told to head to their bunkers the day before the fight and remain until we gave the all clear. We didn't want to chance this being a distraction and Rebel had even moved her entire pack into my territory.

She told me it was for their protection but we both knew it was gonna make things easier to combine our packs. Over the next week we trained mercilessly and any free time we had Rebel and I spent together. She had been quiet over the past few days and it had me worried.

"What's on your mind Amore?" I asked as my fingers stroked her bare back.

She sighed before looking up at me. "What if we lose tomorrow? We have very little on how large his feral group is and I really don't like the idea of killing a bunch of innocents that he turned and could potentially be turned back."

I nodded my head as I kissed her forehead. "I know but there is not much else we can do. This needs to end and he needs to die. Unfortunately the cost of this is going to be several wolves who do not deserve it."

She nodded her head sadly. I watched the wheels turn in her head and she looked up at me wide eyed. I did not like the look in her eye and she had her thoughts blocked from me.

"I have an idea but you aren't going to like it." And well she was right I hated her plan.

"No absolutely not," I said shaking my head.

"I know its a risk but we can do it. It would be the easiest way to save the most lives." She pleaded with me yet I still shook my head.

"It's too risky and I won't be putting you in harms way. Especially now that we believe Rae is working with his father as well as a witch." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"I say we give it a shot but we keep half of our warriors in Queen Rebel's territory." We all looked at Alpha Bryan like he was crazy. "Hear me out. They will think we have less numbers and that way we know if they go against our plan we can have the other warriors storm behind them and trap them."

That may actually work. I looked to Rebel who was smiling at Alpha Bryan and nodding her head. "Those I favor of mine and Alpha Bryan's plan?" She asked and everyone raised their hand.

I was hesitant as I didn't want her to be too much in harms way but we had few options. We instantly began finalizing the plan and which warriors we would send to Rebel's pack. We had to sneak them out in case we were being watched. We sent them out in groups in different directions under the guise of scoping out to see if they could find the ferals.

The last night before the week was up Rebel and I made love like it was the last time. I was stroking her mark which had a beautiful design on it. It was a mixture of our wolves names indicating we were soul bound. Most people had only initials but our bond went deeper than just our souls.

The next morning we all ate breakfast before sending those who weren't fighting into the bunker. Tessa was going to join us on the battlefield much to Ty's displeasure but she needed to see the witch working with Ax.

Soon the siren went off and I kissed Rebel hard before we went into battle. We walked out of the mansion and met Ax and the Ferals half way.

Rebel and I stood in front with Drago and the other Alphas. "Well this is a pleasant surprise." Ax chuckled, "This makes it so much easier with all the other Alphas being here too."

Rae stepped up next to his dad holding a witch by her hair. Tessa gasped and we knew it was her sister. They locked eyes and she gasped as well before struggling harder against Rae's grip. Hunter growled behind us and we looked at him to see his wolf in control.

"Mate," he snarled and Rebel must have linked him as his eyes snapped to her and he nodded.

Rebel stepped forward squeezing my hand one last time. "I want to make a deal!" Her voice was loud and commanding.

I looked around and noticed several of the Ferals eyes beginning to search around frantically and switch between red and their natural color. Having the unmated female here was working.

"And what deal would that be?" Ax snarled probably remembering their last encounter.

"If I come willingly we will leave here together and I will not fight you. I will produce pups for you but everyone else must remain unharmed. For as long as they remain unharmed I will stay with you and the witch stays here." Her voice remained steady and strong.

Both Ax and Rae were taken back by this and looked at one another for a few seconds. Rae smirked and tossed the witch forward and I placed a hand on Hunter's chest stopping him from rushing towards her.

"Deal but it seems as if you will be my son's mate although I will take pleasures with you as well." I knew Rebel was trying not to shudder in disgust as she slowly nodded her head.

She began walking forward as the witch did the same. It was hard for me to not run after her. When they got to the middle the witch grabbed her arm and whispered something to her before she took off running towards Tessa.

Rebel continued forward when Rae walked up and gripped her arm dragging her toward his father. It was now or never and the next few events seemed to happen in slow motion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.7K 26
PG-13 25 in category Special 05/07/19 31 in category Heartless 05/07/19 It all happened when i found my mate, see when you find your mate its...
55.8K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
2.7M 96.2K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...