Underground Secrets (SugaXRea...

By litttleneko

Coming home from a friend's house, you get kidnapped to find yourself sold in an auction to none other than t... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Bonus (End)

Chapter 7

952 28 23
By litttleneko

The next day I woke up, prepared myself for work, went downstairs and made breakfast for the guys. I was really happy that I was getting close to them. I thought I would never say that but Yoongi is kinda cute. I hadn't stopped thinking about that little outing we had yesterday.

"(Y\N)!! You're already up." Hobi said entering the kitchen.

"Mhmm." I hummed softly.

"I will be looking forward to today's breakfast then." he said happily going out to the living room.

A while later we were all sitting in the living room eating and everyone was chatting happily. I looked at them all feeling happy that I didn't even notice the smile on my face.

"(Y\N), you seem to be in a really good mood with that smile." Hobi said with a smile.

"Yeah, I just am glad that I was able to get close to the others." I said smiling back, looking back at the others I noticed Yoongi's eyes on both of us but when I caught him looking he simply averted his eyes.

"I have to go now." I said getting up, waving at them and left for work.

----------------------------------- "Morning Jooheon." I said once I saw him.

"Morning." He answered with a smile. "Can you help me organize these." He said pointing at some water bottles that should be arranged in the fridge.

"Sure." I answered going over and started helping him

We finished organizing the bottles and started in cleaning the room. A couple of hours had passed and work was getting to an end. We both chatted a little while working and time seemed to fly by so quickly.

Hours later I felt my phone go off in my pocket, looking over at the caller's ID I found that it was (B\F\N).

"Can I pick it up?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead and I will continue those." Jooheon answered with a smile.

"Yooooooo!!!" (B\F\N) said once I answered.

"Hey!" I said back smiling even though I know she can't see me.

"It's been a while, where in the world are you? I tried going over to your house but you're not there." she asked, making me get a little nervous not knowing what to say, to sum it up, Jooheon is here.

"I am currently working. Sorry, I know I forgot to tell you that I had found myself a job at a hotel and I changed my living place, you know I just had to cut out on the expenses." I answered hopping she would be convinced.

I know Yoongi had ordered me not to say a word about what had happened, and even though I didn't care about his rules I just thought I shouldn't say a word knowing it would ruin the guys' career.

"Really? You should have said something." She said.

"Sorry." I apologized

"So, can't we hang out today after you finish your shift?" she asked in hopeful tone.

"I'm not sure. Give me 5 minutes and I will give you an answer." I said thinking back at Yoongi not knowing what he would say.

"Sure." she said hopefully and hung up.

I decided to call Yoongi and take his permission. The phone rang a little and then he picked up.

"What is it that you want?" he asked a little sternly.

"Umm.... I know you must be busy." I started but was cut off.

"Of course I am busy (Y\N) I am working. Shouldn't you be working too?" he asked

"Well yeah but I decided to call you and take your permission on something." I said.

"What is it then?? he asked.

"Well, my best friend called me and she asked if we could hang out. I wanted to take your permission before telling her yes." I said my voice getting a little quieter now, nervous about what he would say.

I heard him sigh on the other end before saying "Fine you can go."

"Yaaaaaaay, Thank you, thank you." I said jumping up and down happily.

"Stupid you're so loud." he hissed on the other end.

"By the way, she asked about why I wasn't home and I told her that U had moved to cut out on the expenses." I said.

"Fine I guess at least you weren't as stupid as to tell her the whole thing. Anyway I have to go now." he said hanging up.

I texted her saying
Hey, I can go out with you today. When do you want to meet up.

Well when do you finish your shift?? ~bestie

About 2 O'clock.

Sure we can meet up then. Let's meet up at our fave restaurant. ~bestie

Sure. I'll see you then.

I finished texting her and went back to work with Jooheon.

"So, so you have any plans for today??" Jooheon asked once we were done.

"Yes, sorry. I made plans with my best friend and I have to go see her." I said apologetically.

"Oh, sure then. See you tomorrow." He said leaving and I headed straight to where we had promised to meet.

Once I reached the restaurant I saw (B\F\N) sitting in the corner scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, I missed you so much!!" I said happily once I got over to her.

"Hey!! I missed you too gurl. Where were you these past days?" She asked happily and I sat beside her.

"Well, I was doing....... stuff." I said looking around not knowing what to say exactly.

"Fine I won't ask about that. Seen any hot guys lately??" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nah not really." I answered.

She doesn't have any idea I already am living with 7 hotties.

We chatted for a while and caught up to what each of us had missed, walked around until the sun had set and even after that we went shopping together and now we were sitting in one of the restaurants eating dinner. Looking over at the time my phone showed that it was about 11:00pm.

"Heck we're really late!!." I said surprised.

"I know, time flew by really fast." She said sadly.

"Yeah.." I answered looking down at the food in front of me.

"Hey what do you think of having a girls night like the ones we used to always have." she said smiling happily.

"Well I am not sure if we can do that. You see I kinda live with a dorm mate. I already told you I wanted to cut out on the expenses." I said the only excuse that could come to my mind. "I will ask if you could come over." I said heading out and calling Yoongi.

"What is it this time??" he asked once he picked up.

"Umm... Can I have her come over and spend the night??" I asked

"No, that's a complete no." he said sounding a little off.

"But..." I started but was cut off.

"No, buts. You simply can't bring her over. And please don't call me again unless you are dying." Yoongi said hanging up.

Well if he says I can't bring her over that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"And??" She asked once she saw me.

"Let's go!!" I said happily a huge smile on my face.

It took us a while to walk back to the hotel.

"You said you were cutting off on the expenses. This place is luxurious!!" She said once we got off the elevator.

I knocked on the door and opened to reveal 6 happily chatting guys. Once they saw me they all looked at me questioningly once they saw us. Hoseok looked at her questioningly.

"Hey guys!" I smiled at them all.

"Hey (Y\N)!!" Taehyung said with a smile.

"And...??" Hobi asked raising an eyebrow.

"Guys this is (B\F\N), she is my absolute best friend." I said patting her shoulder and smiling happily.

"Hello." She said waving her hand nervously.

"And you said you didn't meet any hotties..." She whispered in my ear and sat down beside me and Jungkook.

"How long have you and (Y\N) been friends??" Hobi asked flashing her his sunshine smile making her blush a little.

"Close to 3 years now." she answered.

The guys all chatted with her happily and luckily Yoongi wasn't home so he can't say a thing. They asked her a lot of questions and she bonded with the guys easily. All of a sudden the door opened revealing a tired Yoongi. He looked over at the guys and then at (B\F\N).

"Haven't I told you not to bring anyone??" he asked getting a little ticked off.

"Well, Yeah but since I had asked you politely you should have said yes." I answered.

"And I didn't say yes, You shouldn't have broken my rules tho." Yoongi said angrily.

"She called me hyung and took my permission." Hobi said defending me cause Yoongi to flash him a glare.

"Called him for permission?? And what am I to you then?" He asked getting really pissed off.

"What do you mean by that??" I asked surprised at the way he sounded.

"Nothing!!" he said stomping off upstairs.

"Thanks Hobi." I said to hobi for defending.

"It's nothing." he said smiling.

We stayed for a while talking and then we decided to get some sleep.

"Why don't you spend the night over in my place it would be better, at least Yoongi hyung won't be there to yell at you." Hobi said.

"Well it's not that bad of an idea to me but are you sure it's okay with you??" I asked not sure.

"Well, yup don't worry." he said smiling at us.

"Well I will go upstairs and grab some clothes." I said running upstairs grabbing some clothes and headed over to Hobi's place. Luckily I didn't see Yoongi.

Once in I looked around, this place wasn't so different from Yoongi's the only difference is the furniture but even the colors were really close. I also found (B\F\N) sitting on the couch and Hobi was scrolling through his phone.

"Well the two of you can take the other room and I will be in mine if you need anything." Hobi said flashing me a smile and heading to his room and I took (B\F\N) to the other.

We stayed up chatted for a while about how cute, hot, and handsome she thinks the guys are and then we decided to get some sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
Yoongi's POV

I can't believe she called Hoseok when I refused. Why in the world does she insist on breaking my rules. I tried to be nice to her but I think even that doesn't work with her. Why does she always go to him. Hoseok this, Hoseok that. Why in the world is she that close to him and WHY DO I EVEN CARE???!!!

I looked over at the time to find that it was 2:00am and she still wasn't here. Maybe she is upset. Nah, she doesn't have anywhere else to go. I stood up and decided to head downstairs and I found Jimin and Taehyung cuddled together and talking and once they saw me they both got up blushing a little.

"Hyung why are you still up??" Tae asked once he saw me.

"I wanted to ask that." I said.

"We were just doing, ummm..... stuff." Jimin answered making me raise an eyebrow.

"Anyway since (Y\N) isn't here. Where in the world is she??" I asked.

"Hoseok hyung told her to come over to his place to avoid your anger until you calm down a little and then she can go back tomorrow." Taehyung answered.

Hoseok again, Why in the world is he all over her. I went over to his place opened the door to find the place completely quiet, I opened the second bedroom's door to find (Y\N) and her friend sleeping peacefully. I went back to my room pissed off of what Hoseok had done I really want him away from her as much as possible.

Wait........ Am I jealous?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 3 16
His her home... no one could saperate them. She can't hate him. She loved him too much. He can't left her. He love her. He really do. But something i...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
96.9K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...