Bye Gymnastics, Hello Boardin...

Galing kay silverandblacklining

Savannah Greene has to deal with life out of gymnastics. She is forced to retire and sent away to a boarding... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Final)

Prologue

20.2K 249 16
Galing kay silverandblacklining

The crowd roaring, my entire team anticipating, my heart nearly falling out of my chest, I knew this was the moment. It was always like that in this sport, but this was immensely crucial.

I mounted onto the beam with the hardest mount I've ever done. I lost my balance and fell off. My eyes were immediately filled with tears. Not here, not now, I thought. Mentally beating myself up, my mother's words daunted me, "If London doesn't happen, let go of it all." 

She wants that daughter who's the president of some stupid society in high school, the daughter who gets straight As, the daughter who is loved by everyone. The ultimate thing she wants for me, is for me to go to school. 

Which I didn't really mind if I could balance out with gymnastics, but no, school meant going to boarding school nearly 5 states away. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens
139K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
53.6K 1.3K 57
Fourth year was a unsettling year: the Triwizard Tourtement, blackmailing Cumberland, seeing Cedric Diggory dead in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch...
192K 4.2K 50
[!!!UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!! Just giving y'all a warning before you read this book that it is VERY POORLY WRITTEN by a 15 year old me. And is in very...