Blood Moon (Stray kids X read...

By MissDevoured

(COMPLETED) Eight of your friends are vampires and you are all in college together. Your life seems pretty cr... More

Author's Note
Character List
October 1st
October 2nd (Continued)
October 3rd
October 4th
October 5th
October 6th
October 7th
October 8th
October 9th
October 10th
October 11th
October 12th
October 13th
October 14th
October 15th
October 16th
October 17th
October 18th
October 19th
October 20th
October 21st
October 22nd
October 23rd
October 24th
October 25th
October 26th
October 27th
October 28th
October 28th
October 29th
October 30th
October 31st
Bang Chan's Ending
Minho's Ending
Changbin's Ending
Hyunjin's Ending
Jisung's Ending
Felix's Ending
Seungmin's Ending
Jeongin's Ending

October 2nd

23.8K 539 980
By MissDevoured

4:00 A.M.

I can't sleep. All I can think about is who I'm supposed to choose. I don't know how to choose between my best friends. I grab my phone and text Han.

Y/N
Han are you awake?

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi)💜
I'm always awake for you y/n <3

Why is he always so sweet?

Y/N
I can't sleep. All I can think about is how I'm supposed to choose between you guys....I don't know what to do Han....

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜
Do I need to come over so we can talk?

Y/N

As much as I would love that right now, I don't think that's a good idea.. I don't want to make the other guys mad...

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜

I would love to come wrap my arms around you and comfort you. You know I could take your mind off of everything for awhile. I'd keep you laughing, but I understand. I don't want the other guys mad either. We did choose this though so I don't see how any of us could get mad.

Y/N

That's true. I don't know what to do Jisung...I love all of you so much. I don't want to damage any relationships we already have by doing this.

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜

You won't lose anything we already have y/n. We all seriously love you so much. Everyone is going to be happy no matter who you choose to be with.

Y/N

Thank you Jisung. I really hope you're right. I'm going to hop in the shower before class starts. I'll see you soon. <3

Han Jisung (Squirrely Boi) 💜

Anytime my sweet, have a nice shower see you soon! <3

Jisung is so sweet! Ugh! How am I going to choose?!

6:00 A.M.

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I put a little makeup on but not much. Before I left my dorm I sent all the guys a text to meet me at the cafe after classes.

2:00 P.M.

I went to my classes and at the end of my last class I got a text from Felix.

Lix Kitty 🧡

Hey sunshine! We are all waiting on you. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

They are all so perfect! My God!

Y/N

I'm on my way. You all look so cute by the way! <3

Lix Kitty 🧡

Only for you Sunshine! <3

I put my phone in my pocket and start walking to the cafe.

2:15 P.M.

I arrive at the cafe and all the guys are sitting at a table outside enjoying their drinks and snacks.

Bang Chan

"Hey y/n!"

Hyunjin

"Nice to see you y/n!"

Han

"Are you feeling better y/n?"

Suddenly all the guys turned towards Han.

"I'm feeling a little better. I still feel conflicted, but I think I found the solution. As long as everyone agrees."

Changbin

"Han do you know something we don't?"

Han

"No not really. Y/n just texted me early this morning to talk about her concerns."

Chan

"Y/n you could have texted me."

Chan looked upset and jealous.

This is what I'm scared of.

Han

"Chan don't you think we should be supportive of whoever she decides to talk to? We did spring this on her."

Chan

"You're right Han. I'm sorry y/n."

"It's fine but can I explain my plan now?"

The Boys

"Yes."

"Okay, so I think the only way I'm going to be able to choose between all of you is to date all of you. I only have one month to do this so I'm only going to be able to go on three dates with each of you. You will each only get one date every nine days so it is fair and equal. At the end of all three dates for each person I will take a few days and I will meet up with all of you the night of the blood moon and tell you my decision there."

The Boys

"Okay! Who goes first?"

All the boys started looking around at each other.

Minho

"Well since I am the most handsome I think I should get the first date."

Han

"Please, have you seen this face?"

Chan

"I'm the leader so I should go first!"

Hyunjin

"I dance the best so I should go first."

I.N.

"Well if we are all going that route I should go first because I'm the cutest."

Felix

"Guys my voice is more manly than anyone here. I should go first."

"Guys please stop fighting."

Changbin

"Y/n is right we shouldn't argue. It's her choice."

Seungmin

"That's correct Changbin."

"So y/n who do you choose to go on the first date with?"

All the guys turned and looked at me.

"I choose....Minho."

All the other guys sighed but Minho jumped up and shouted.

"I'm going to go to my dorm and get ready. Minho text me the details as soon as you are ready. It was great to see you all. I'll see the rest of you very soon. Just remember no matter what happens and who I choose I still love all of you."

The Boys

"We love you too y/n! Always!'

Minho

"I'll text you soon y/n."

"I'll be waiting."

We all hug and wave goodbye and I start walking to my dorm.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thank you to everyone who has read and supported this x reader so far! It means so much to me! There will be a part two to this day. I didn't want the chapter to be too long. I'll post again very soon! Please vote, comment, and follow me if you don't already!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 196 13
"It's just sex between roommates. Nothing more." "..Deal." Started: 12-21-23 Completed: 00-00-00 Side ships: Hyunlix Seungin Warnings // Heavy...
9.2K 255 41
"Hi!" "Shut the fuck up" L**K*** Sent a friend request [Accept] [Decline] Accepted! "Don't worry love...I'm only one mess...
3.1K 169 25
Everything seemed perfect.... Until he changed me. 18+, smutty fanfic with a twist 🫶🏻
Bite By Shishi

Fanfiction

643 48 15
A story with vampires, a mute girl, and a jealous friend. Everything was just going fine with her. She goes to school, studies, and goes home. Everyt...