Men's First Female President

Oleh iella_16

~(Discontinued)~ Mia Bianchi is 23 years old. Mia is the first in history to be a female president of Psg cl... Lebih Banyak

I•N•T•R•O•D•U•C•T•I•O•N
|^1.The Boss Is Hot^|
|^2.The Bet^|
|^4. Premier League Final^|
|^5.Club Celebration And Mysteries^|
|^6. Memories Of Last Night^|
|^7.Confrontation^|
|^8.Leroy Time^|
|^9.Comfort Me^|
|^10. Shots Fired!^|
|^11. Close Enough?^|
|^12. Beast? Ha Ha No. Right?^|
|^13. Losing Control^|
|^14.Your A Monster!^|
|^15. Rage^|
|^16. Neymar Sees The Truth.^|
|^17. Just Sexually Attracted! Right?^|
|^18. Horse Riding Fun With Neymar^|
|^19. Meat Crave Crazy^|
|^20. Keeping A Close Eye On^|
|^21.The Gala Dinner Day Pt.1^|
|^22. The Gala Dinner Pt.2^|
|^23. The Gala Dinner Drama Pt.3^|
|^24. Confused With My Feelings^|
|^25. Exposed^|
|^26. A Break Needed^|
|^27. Confessions^|
|^28. Goodbye^|

|^3. Hidden Jealousy^|

372 6 0
Oleh iella_16

3313 words 😲

Neymar POV

Yup bad timing. I didn't even know she has boyfriend. Hell it's Leroy Sané. I look down and I see his hands gripping her sides.

Makes me feel some time of way. No I'm not jealous. I refuse to be.

"Come on Mbappe. Let's give her a min," I said while dragging him outside.

Mia POV

Well that was certainly embarrassing.

"You needed to talk to them?" Leroy said while he let go of my waist.

"Yeah because they lost a bet" I said

"A bet really Mia" Leroy said while he laughed

"Yep now they have to hang out with me for 14 days and wear my old jersey to training for a week." I said

"Tell me why I already knew you wanted to hang out with them" Leroy said while he laughed.

"Because way before I was president I love watching it and I still do. Anyways before I talk to them HOW ARE YOU HERE!" I said

He suppose to be in Eithad Stadium training. That means he plays for Manchester City. The club that I used to play for.

Gabriel and I are were like best friends. He played for Brazil and Manchester City just like I did. I miss him. International break isn't until 4 weeks. I hated how I left that day.

I was sleeping until my dad woke me up and said "Were going back to France. I'm going to retire from being the President of Psg." I had no time to say goodbye to my team. That's how I met Leroy at Eithad Stadium. I was devastated that I had to leave him.

But we found a way to make this realationship work. When had international he come see me and I when I have like kinda break from work, I go see him.

To be honest with you it actually worked. We see each other but no to often.

"Well you know the season is ending and Manchester City is top in the table," Leory said

That means..
!!!!

"The final 2 games for the Premier League Trophy!" I said while smiling.

"Yeah. Sadly I have only two days to spend with you," Leroy said

Noo.

"We better make most of it then," I said while pulling him more closer.

"Oh we shall" Leroy said while gripped my waist.

"We could come back later ya know!" Neymar shouted from the other side of the door.

This motherf-

"To be continued" I said while smirking.

"Ok. I'll be waiting," Leroy said while he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Leroy opened the door. Neymar and Leroy shared this look for a sec. Leroy left quickly.

If I ask I know he's not gonna answer it truthfully. I'll let it go.

For now.

"Soo ask you can see you both lost. To the one and only moi." I said while smirking.

"pas besoin d'être un spectacle" Mbappe said while he rolled his eyes.

(No need to be a show off)

Attitude much.

"Okay so Ima pretend you didn't roll your eyes at me. So hanging with me is gonna start of with the Premier League final game since my boyfriend is in the final." I said

"Do we really have to fly out to Manchester," Neymar said while whining.

"I expect you to be ready after tomorrow. That will be Day 1. Of course I'm going to support my old club. Now get out of my office and have a nice day." I said while smiling.

I know I'm so nice.

"Real sweet Ms.Bianchi," Neymar said while he turned around with Mbappe.

"I told you to call me Mia and your jersey should be in my shirt should be in your locker room tomorrow," I said

"No thank you Ms.Bianchi is better," Neymar said while shutting the door.

:":":":":":":":":":":":":

Neymar POV

I thought she'd forget. Like I literally thought she forget. I'm starring at her jersey that's laying there on my chair. I should burn it.

Don't even think about burning it.

Hmm. She was number 10. I forgot. I'm 10 what a coincidence.

"Fuck it," I put on the jersey.

Ew I feel like a Manchester City player.

The guys came in. They stared at me.

3,2,1...

They started laugh.

"Why the hell are you wearing Mia's old jersey," Thiago said while kept on laughing.

"As you can see. I fucking lost to her. So Mbappe and I have to wear her jersey for a week," I said.

"Hold on lemme take a picture," Kimpembe said while quickly took out his phone.

"Kimpembe No!" I said while turning around.

"Turn around and say cheese for the camera," Kimpembe said while he laughed.

"Kimpembe stop playing," I said

"Okay fine. I won't take it no more," Kimpembe said

Like I'm a fool to believe.

"I don't believe," I said

Kimpembe came in front of me and showed me his hands. "Told ya".

Hmm.

I turned around and I saw bright flash.

No!

I rubbed my eyes. I look up to see who took it. Thiago! That lil..

"Seriously Thiago!" I said

"It was to good of a opportunity to miss," Thiago said while he laughed.

I hate you guys.

"Ya know I hate you guy," I said

"We love you to Neymar," They all said.

Yeah sure Mhmm.

I look to see on Mbappe side. The jersey is not there. He was smart enough to come earlier and took it with him.

Man I should of done that!

/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)

"Allons. Je sais que tu peux faire mieux que ça. Courir!" Coach said while he clapped his hands.

Mbappe and I are the only ones running while the guys are sitting and recording us. I hate this so much.

"I didn't know you guys were Manchester City fans," Coach said while he laughed.

"Oh my gosh were not Manchester City fans. We were forced," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah sure Neymar," Coach said while laughed.

I'm never excepting a challenge or challenging that woman ever again.

Something caught my eye.
Someone caught my eye.

I see Mia with Leroy. She's wearing shades and wearing the red training gear outfit. Her hair out. This is the first time I seen her hair out.

Then there's Leroy holding on to her waist.

I need stop feeling this way. I have a girlfriend. But my feelings for her are starting to fade. It's like that spark is not there anymore.

That spark is starting to go somewhere it's not suppose to. I don't even know her. Ugh stupid mind. Stupid heart.

"THOMAS!" Mia yelled

"Yes Mia I'm coming" Coach said

Wonder what she's gonna talk about with him.

Bella POV

I love Psg training gear way to much. I have every kind that came out. I don't know but there just so sexy.

"You have way too many of the training kits," Leroy said while he laughed.

"Not my fault they so sexy," I said

"Your so sexy," Leroy said

"Your not bad yourself," I said while smirking.

"What you need to talk about," Thomas said

"So I will be gone for tommorow only. I want you in charge. Anything that's important just call me," I said.

"Ok I will. Is that all?" Thomas said

Shoot I almost forgot.

"Mbappe and Neymar won't be here for tommorow because there coming with me. Did you need them for anything tommorow, I can leave them behind," I said

"No it's okay. Nothing important is coming up yet. Just same old regular training," Thomas said

"Okay Good. You can get back to work now," I said while smiling.

"You were just waiting to say that weren't you," Thomas said while laughing.

How the hell...

"How'd you know?" I said

"I never reveal how I know," Thomas said while laughing and walking away.

Kinda weird but nice though.

"So how has been President being," Leroy said

"Stressful ass fuck. But I still love it," I said while looking at his eyes.

"Why your looking at me like that," Leroy said while he smiled.

"I just missed you," I said while smiling.

"I've missed you to," Leroy said while he started to kiss me.

"We see nothing," I heard Neymar said.

I laughed a little and Leroy also laughed. His laugh is always so sexy.

"By the way be ready by 1am!" I shouted through the tunnels.

"Got ya!" Mbappe yelled back.

It's gonna be a interesting day with these guys.

/)(//)/(/)/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(//)/)(/)/)

"Remind me why we woke up at 12am to come with you to Manchester," Neymar said while he yawned

"Supere você mesmo, seu grande bebê," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hey! I'm not a big baby. I'm just hella tired. Mbappe and I could've been having our beauty sleep," Neymar said while he patted lightly on Mbappe back.

He jumped and lifted his head so quick. Oh he was sleeping while standing. Damn I should've recorded that.

"Were here in Manchester already?" Mbappe said looking confused while looking around the airport.

"No we haven't even got on the jet yet," I said while smacking him in the head a little.

"Ow," Mbappe said while rubing the spot on his head. "So who's jet is it".

"My father's," I said while shrugging.

"Does he k-

"Yes Mbappe he knows I'm using it," I said while yawning.

Yep I'm tired.

I'm laying my head on Leroy lap. Leroy started to stroke my hair. Oh that felt so good. My hair is a mess right now. I never leave the house looking like a hot mess. I mean like it's not brushed and it's down. I hope it don't look like I just woke from bed and rushed outta there. Because that's exactly how it is.

I felt like someone is staring at me. I turn my head from Leroy. I met eyes with Neymar. He quickly turned away.

I wonder why was he looking this way.

"Flight 772! You should be boarding now," The intercoms announced.

Oh finally!

Leroy and I got up and walked to the tunnel. Neymar and Mbappe were behind. We got to the doorway. The captain stopped stop us.

"I'm sorry but we can only fit 3 people in here because there is someone who occupied one of the seats," Captain said

I looked at his name tag.

Luke

I cleared my throat. If I clear my throat. Boy you better get ready.

Who the hell can get in my dad's private jet without me knowing. It has to be a family member.

"Captain Luke. Who the hell is in there," I said as calm as possible.

He looked kinda scared for a second.

"Do you have a sister?" Captain Luke said

"Yes why?" I said

"She said her name was Alex and said that you would know when I tell you her name," Captain Luke said

Damn it Alex but she said wasn't going though. Hold up. No. I know she lying.

"There is a private jet coming in 13 minutes after for the person who is taking the other one," Captain Luke said.

"I'll take it," Leroy said

"Noo! Let one of them take it," I said tugging on his arm.

"No it's fine, they probably want to be together to talk," Leroy said

"Your way to nice," I said

"I know. When the jet lands we could meet up at the hotel," Leroy said

"Fine," I said while I kissed him on the lips.

"Nah give me a proper kiss," Leroy said while pulled me closer.

I started make out with him.

"We see this to much," Neymar said while he entered the jet.

I laughed a little.

He finally let go.

"Now that was a proper kiss," Leroy said while smirked.

"Yeah okay love you," I said

"Love you to," Leroy said while he smiled.

I entered the jet. The seat next to Alex was stolen by Mbappe. Damn it I needed to talk to her. The only seat available is next to Neymar.

I just steal her to talk to her in the restroom.

"Alex restroom now," I said while walking to the back.

I got into the restroom. I waited for her. The door swung open.

"Hey sis. I forgot to tell you that I changed my mind," Alex said

"Oh really. So what influence you changing your mind?" I said curiously.

"I don't know," Alex said

She just lied straight to my face.

"So your telling me nothing influence your change," I said

"No why?" Alex said

"Child I know you like Mbappe," I said while crossing my arms

Alex eyes went wide for a sec.

"No I don't. That's preposterous," Alex said

"Your using big words. Lucky me I know what it means. Your eye twitched a little which means your getting nervous. Your palms are starting to shake a little. Oh my God! It is true! You like Mbappe! Oh my baby sitter have a crushhh!" I said while getting excited.

Alex looked at me confusedly. "Even if I did like him,"

"Which you do," I interrupted

She rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't you like be mad at me because I'm dating a player," Alex said while playing with her fingers.

I laughed "Oh sweetie no. I have to worry about that your not the President of the club it would be bad for me not for you so your good girl. Go for anyone. Ehem Mbappe since you already like him,"

"Ya know I hate how you find out everything so fucking quic- shit I fucking talk to much," Alex said while covered her mouth.

I squealed. "You have my full blessing. You could go back sitting next to him," I said while winking.

"I hate you," Alex said while she blushed

"Love you to sis," I said while getting out the door.

$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$

I sat down next to Neymar. I brought my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

"Então, o que você está fazendo aí?" Neymar said

"Nada apenas percorrendo o Instagram," I said

Is he really trying to make small talk. How cute.

Neymar POV

I hate this so much. I shouldn't be feeling jealous. She has boyfriend. She's so beautiful why did Leroy had to be with her.

When she talks in Portuguese it's so sexy, so natural. I just love it.

Damn I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"Okay," I said while pulling out my phone. I need a distraction. I sent a pool game to one for my friends.

"Gostaria de esmagá-lo na piscina," Mia said

"Coloque o número ya," I said while giving her my phone.

"You just love losing Neymar," Mia said while she typed her number and saved it.

She handed me my phone back. She put her name as:

ℬℴ𝓈𝓈 ℒ𝒶𝒹𝓎😜💚✋

Bruna is definitely gonna get mad about this. Whatever.

"Mesmo? Boss Lady?" I said while laughing

"Criança eu sou o chefe," Mia said while she smirked

(Child I am the boss)

"Você sabe que não pode estar dizendo criança quando eu sou tecnicamente mais velha que você," Neymar said

(Ya know you can't be saying child when I'm technically older than you)

"Quantos anos você tem então," Mia said while she looked at me with those beautiful icy blue eyes of hers.

Damn there so fucking pretty. I got lost in her eyes. The outline of her eye makes it even more pop.

"Neymar?" Mia said while she snapped in my face.

Beautiful eyes. Jeezus.

"Neymar damn it," Mia said when she slapped me.

Damn that slap hurts. It made a echo sound that's how you know it's a real slap.

"I hear slapping," Alex said while her head popped out.

"Alex dear. Go back to sleep," Mia said

"You have mom personality way to much," Alex said

"No I don't. Just go back to sleep," Mia said while rolling my eyes.

Alex laughed.

"I'm 26," I said

"Eu sei que você está mentindo," Mia said

"How old did you think I was," I said while laughing

"28," Mia said

Damn she had an exact answer.

"I'm not old old yet," I said

Mia laughed. That laugh is beautiful.

"Would you be shocked if I'm 23," Mia said

"Nope. I actually thought you were 24," I said while laughing.

"Oh really. Now back to pool so I can beat yo ass," Mia said while she opened her phone.

Bruna never ever played pool with me. She never even played iMessages.

~•~°~°~°~°~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can't believe she beat me 5 times and I only won twice. It's okay. At least she didn't bet anything. But I never lost to anyone though. She's the first one. Ever. I don't like it.

I look at her sleeping on my lap with her headphones on. I can hear the music because she put it on full blast.

I catch on to the words:

Djazzi la prod ne t'appartient pas

Elle n'a que seize ans,
Elle veut déjà se marier
Elle est métissée,

Sa mère est française et son père antillais
De son jeune âge,
Elle collectionne les hommes par milliers
Mais elle sait pas
Qu'on la connait dans tout le quartier

Ah ah bazardée, ah elle est bazardée

Ah ah bazardée, eh elle est bazardée

Elle fait rien à la maison,

Allongée sur son lit et ça toutes les saisons
Fixe le mur comme en prison,
Manque de respect à sa mère comme si elle avait raison

Arrête ça ma petite fille,
Ce que tu fais, ça nous fait du mal et ça paie pas
Prendre une décision, la laisser partir,
Hors de question ça je ne peux pas

A présent tu resteras ici,
Je t'enferme à la maison
On verra qui a raison, j'déconnecte la wifi
Faut revenir à la raison

Ah ah bazardée, ah elle est bazardée

Ah ah bazardée, eh elle est bazardée

That's a great song by Keblack. That song is meaningful song. I feel like something happened or it's just that she like the song. Let me not intrude.

I stroke through her long hair. This is soothing. I kissed her forehead.

What did I do. I don't know what came over me. I hope she don't question it.

×^×^×^×^×^×^×^×
Mia POV

"RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE!" Alex yelled while clapping in our faces.

I rubbed my eyes. I look to see that I was sleeping on Neymar lap. Wait what the...

OH MY GOD I SLEPT ON HIS LAP.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to," I said to Neymar

"Nah it's fine," Neymar said when he stretched his arms.

"Tem certeza que?" I said

"Sim está tudo bem," Neymar said while he got up.

"I will never know Portuguese," Mbappe said

"It ain't that hard to speak," Alex said

I almost forgot she could speak it because she only understand when people say it but couldn't respond back because she didn't know how to pronounce it correctly.

"You to. A trio now," Mbappe said

I laughed "If-

"If you want to learn I could teach you," Alex said while she interrupted me.

Of course. I smiled inwardly.

"I'll think about it. Just know I will be terrible," Mbappe said

"You just gotta try," Alex said

"Ok will see," Mbappe said

"Apenas saia já," Neymar said

(Just go out already)

"Neymar eu vou te machucar se você não calar a boca," Alex said

I looked at Neymar then at Alex.

"Alright settle down kids," I said while trying not to laugh.

Oh that reminds me. I felt someone kissed me on my forehead while I was sleeping. That someone was Neymar. I'll have to ask him about that.

"Now let's go," I said while walking to the door.

(+)+)+(+)+(+)+(+)+)+(+)+(+)+)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

267 3 11
》"Fuck Alessio i want you" I chuckled "not so quick Princess i need you begging on your knees for me to be inside of you"《 》"i hate you, and i hate...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
355 2 24
Alessandro Bianchi It's like it happened just yesterday.... I remember it like it was a favorite memory of the past...butit wasn't a favorite memory...
133K 2.2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...