Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

נכתב על ידי BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... עוד

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Just When My Life Is Complete

1.7K 30 6
נכתב על ידי BulletClubFoLife

A couple days after all of the stuff happening in WWE*

Alexa is the new RAW Women's Champion and WWE is building a new storyline for her to partner up with someone.

She would become top of the red brand in her division soon.

Now as for Tommy, he's hit the bottom of the list for everything.

And that's upset him since he was promised so much more when he came to WWE.

Hunter and Vince have broken their promise; that left Tommy rethinking his future with the company once he called the best.

But what he doesn't know is that he's getting a huge push with a group to go after the top guys.

Sunday*

Tommy and Lexi were in one of the small cities on this tour date, since tomorrow was RAW they both weren't doing much.

So after the show, they took off back to their hotel and crashed immediately.

Tomorrow's show for RAW was only an hour away, so they were able to sleep in the next day.

Monday*

Alarm*

Tommy slowly woke up first as Lexi was already up and walking around.

It was still pretty early in the morning and they had no idea what was about to come.

Lexi walked into the bathroom and took a shower as Tommy was unpacking his workout clothes and repacking his whole bag.

He waited patiently like every morning and was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone until his phone started to ring.

It was his cousin, that he hasn't talked to in years.

Tommy and his family were on thin ice after his parents became very successful so he hasn't seen or talked to any of them almost his whole life.

He figured if he answered it then it could cause some drama that he didn't want to get involved with, so he let it go to voicemail.

It took them a while to leave one so they had something to say.

Lexi walked out and was blow drying her hair out at the mirror in front of the bathroom door.

That was the universal sign to hurry and get ready.

And he did so, shutting the door and turning on the shower.

5 minutes pass*

Lexi was done with her hair for now and walked over to the couch where Tommy's phone was blowing up.

She glimpsed over for a second and saw multiple messages from multiple cousin's.

It must have been really important and she didn't want to snoop.

But, Lexi knew his passcode and unlocked his phone to see that they all were urgent messages.

So she got up and hurried over to the bathroom door and knocked.

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: Tommy, your phone is blowing up.

Tommy: Wait why?

Alexa: I don't know?

Tommy: Come in, I can't hear you.

Lexi opened the door and walked into the steamy room as she held his buzzing phone.

Alexa: I'm not sure what's going on, but I saw a message that looked serious.

Tommy: What does it say?

Alexa: Ok, it says..

Rick: Tommy! You need to call me back, I don't want to say it in text.

Tommy: Rick? I've never had a conversation with him.

Alexa: Who is he?

Tommy: One of my distant cousins, he was the only one that my parents didn't cut out if their lives years ago.

Alexa: Well, whatever it is you better call him back.

Tommy: I will, I will. I'm done so just leave my phone.

Lexi put his phone next to his clothes and walked out as the water turned off.

Tommy walked out if the shower and dried off quickly since his phone was still going off.

After a couple minutes, he walked out into the bedroom part of the hotel room where Lexi was and sat on the bed.

He pulled up multiple messages, and most of them read family emergency.

That worried him a little on he had no idea what was going on, and so that's when he decided to hear the voicemail.

Lexi was watching him and he put the phone on speaker mode and heard everything loud and clear.

Rick: Hey Tom, it's been a while. And this isn't how I wanted to reconnect with you. But I have terrible news back in Texas, and its Grandpa. Aunt Allie went over to check on him this morning and.. well.. he passed away in his sleep. I'm sorry kid, but call me? We need to discuss business. Bye Tom..

The message ended and Lexi put her hand up to her mouth as Tommy just stared into the distance.

This was the tragedy with his parents all over again.

He was in pure shock and disbelief as he didn't know what to do, and that's when he came back to reality when Lexi touched his shoulder.

She had walked over from the window and sat next to him, to give him some comfort during this time.

Alexa: I'm so sorry Tom.

Tommy: I..

Alexa: ...

He was just in shock and had no idea what to do but one thing.

Tommy: dials his cousin up* Hey Rick.

That's when Lexi left the room and was very concerned on how he was acting.

Tommy had lost one of his best friends and isn't reacting to it as she thought he would.

So she texted her mom for a bit until she saw her husband walk back into the room.

His face was as white as a ghost, the facial expression he had on really worried Lexi.

That's when he sat in the couch and let it all out.

Tommy was officially broken down and couldn't hold it in any longer.

Lexi quickly walked over to him and sat next to him, wrapping her arms around him as he couldn't stop the emotions.

That made her pretty upset too and didn't help Tommy any longer.

After a while*

Tommy was still sitting on the couch with Lexi with his head in his hands, not knowing what to do.

Alexa: Are you ok?

Tommy: I don't know, what's next?

Alexa: I have no idea.

Tommy: Well, all I know is I have to go home now.

Alexa: I know..

He stood up and had his phone ready as he was punching in a number.

Stephanie: Tom, what's up? I never get calls from you.

Tommy: Stephanie, I'm sorry but I need to go home.

Stephanie: Oh? What's wrong?

Tommy: The last of my family passed away last night, my grandpa.

Stephanie: Tom, oh wow.. I'm sorry to hear that, it's always sad when we lose our loved ones. Ok, go home, take as much time off as you need and I'll inform everyone here.

Tommy: Thank you for understanding.

Stephanie: And again Tom, were sending our condolences and everyone is thinking about you.

Tommy: Thanks Stephanie, that means alot.

Stephanie: Keep me updated, bye Tom.

Tommy: Bye Steph.

He hung up and walked immediately to his bag and started to zip everything up.

That's when Lexi walked over and stopped him for a second.

Alexa: What's going on?

Tommy: I'm going home for a bit.

Alexa: I'm coming with.

Tommy: Lex, you have the show tonight.

Alexa: I don't care.

Tommy: You'll get in trouble and probably lose your belt.

Alexa: I don't care Tom, I'm your wife and I'm coming.

He gave up since he couldn't win, so he watched her also pack her bag while he called up the family pilot and had the plane fly here.

Lexi then got a text and smiled.

Steph: Go with Tommy, we got it here.

2 hours later*

Both Lexi and Tommy were on the small jet and flying back to Orlando to pack to head back to Texas.

Tommy was just looking out the window at the high clouds with his head resting on his fist.

Depression was sinking in as he had one thought on his mind.

Alexa: Whatcha thinking about?

He slowly lifted his head and looked at her with heavy eyes.

Tommy: I have no more family, I'm all alone.

She then looked at him and held his hand to calm him down.

Alexa: You have family.

Tommy: ...

Alexa: You have me.

She then kissed him slowly and that wiped his mind clear.

Fast forward to Thursday*

Tommy and Lexi flew to Texas where they had a special moment for his grandpa's funeral.

Since his grandpa was the final World War II veteran in Dallas, and as close as the whole Majors family were to the community and the first responders; Dallas Police Department, Dallas Fire station 2 and 4 showed up.

They lined the streets with American flags while two ladder trucks held a huge flag over the street while they headed to the cemetery.

It was special for the family, but Tommy was heart broken as one of his best friend, number one fan and the one person that stood by him was gone.

Alexa made sure to be by Tommy's side the whole time as she was introduced to some of Tommy's family that she never met.

Later that night*

Tommy was in the will stating that he got everything that his grandpa had.

This was no fun trip for him as stepping into the house would kill him, but then they had to go through all of his stuff.

Most of the family from the other side would come and help take alot since he didn't need any of it.

He took a couple things, his military uniform, war metals and picture albums.

One thing that shocked him when they were going through stuff, he found one thing that he couldn't believe.

Tommy: Lex!

She heard him from upstairs and walked up the stairs after going through some stuff downstairs, and she walked into the bedroom where her husband was.

His face was in shock and he walk holding a small display case.

Alexa: Yeah?

Tommy: Look at this.

She walked over to him and sat next to him as he gave her the case.

Alexa: Is this what I think it is?

Tommy: Yes ma'am, that's the Purple Heart Medal.

Her mouth opened and he joined her in shock.

Tommy: I had no idea he was given that.

Alexa: He never told you?

Tommy: shakes head*

They sat there and mesmerized it as it was one of the highest medals you could receive in the United States Military.

3 days later, back home in Orlando*

Tommy had everything that he wanted and the rest of the family would clean out the house, he would then get a message soon where Tommy could put the house on the market.

He contemplated keeping it as a house to stay in for when he goes home to Texas, but his schedule was way too busy anyhow and it would be a hassle to keep.

Lexi's friend and niece are in town*

Lexi was planning on her best friend to come and stay for a while and she was very excited since they get to hang out for a week almost twice a year.

Her friend wanted to stay in a hotel, but Tommy wasn't going to allow that.

The house was big enough for a women and a baby.

Later on night one*

All four were in the back after getting back from a full day at Disneyworld.

Tommy was exhausted as Lexi and her friend put him through the ringer with them wanting to do everything.

As the baby was taking a nap, Lexi was asked a question.

So she thought that she would ask Tommy right then and there.

Alexa: Hey babe, her and I were talking and I have a question.

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: You look great with the baby, now why don't we start trying?

Tommy: Ok, stop.

He took a drink of his beer and sat forward to make sure she heard this.

Tommy: We've already discussed this Lexi, and of course I'm going to baby my new niece; I just met her. Now that doesn't mean we go all baby talk again.

Lexi's Friend : C'mon Tom.

Alexa: See, she even agrees.

Tommy: I'm not getting into this.

He got up and walked inside, leaving both women outside.

That kinda pissed him off and he was thinking a bit until he heard the baby cry.

So he walked into the spare bedroom and picked her up.

He walked back out to the living room and watched her crawl around the floor for a bit until the women walked in.

They awed and joined him as they watched her play until she tired herself again.

So they went to bed while Lexi and Tommy stayed up in the living room.

He was pretty upset with her and she could tell.

Alexa: Can we talk?

Tommy: Is this about having a kid? If so then no.

Alexa: No, its not.

She got up and held his hand as she walked him outside.

The lights were on and it was pitch dark where you could see the whole solar system in the sky.

He looked at Lexi who looked like she felt bad.

Alexa: I'm sorry for earlier, I know we talked about it but when her and I were talking that got me up again.

Tommy: We've already been there and passed.

Alexa: I know, but listen Tom; this is the last time I'm talking about this, now don't make me wait forever.

Tommy: Yes Lex, I know.

She wanted to cheer him up, so she got onto her phone and connected to the bluetooth speakers.

Tommy knew what was coming up and was ready.

Alexa: Wanna dance?

Tommy: Ohh, you're asking me to dance?

Alexa: Have to switch it around sometimes.

She smiled and the song started up as they started to slow dance.

Now this song got to him a little since it was one of the songs that was played at his grandpa's funeral.

They continued to slow dance through the whole song and Lexi looked over and saw her best friend standing at the glass door with a phone in her hand.

She had taken a couple pictures of the moment and sent them to Lexi, she then waved and went to bed.

As the song ended, Lexi and Tommy turned everything off and went back inside.

He walked her upstairs and both stripped down, laid down in bed and she backed up to him as he wrapped his arms around her.

Tommy: Lex, thank you.

Alexa: Thank you?

Tommy: For everything you've done for me this week, it was extremely hard buy you made it so much better.

Alexa: Aww, well your welcome. I'll always be here for you babe.

She smiled and they shared a goodnight kiss and fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 30

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
10.2K 141 8
Alexa Bliss; Five-time Women's Champion, The Goddess, Five Feet of Fury, The Powder-Keg of Violence. She has it all; friends, family, a shit ton of p...