switched// skz ff

Galing kay _chitaprr

imagine this, you wake up but not in your body but to your friend's body who is siblings with your ex girlfri... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1: Witchcraft
Chapter 2: Hot Chocolate And Kisses
Chapter 3: Squirrel To The Rescue?

Chapter 4: Math, Cheesecake & Chaos

66 1 0
Galing kay _chitaprr

a/n: BOLD SEUNGMIN is HYUNJIN

BOLD HYUNJIN is SEUNGMIN

*****

The day was going by pretty smoothly, the two boys were actually doing okay despite the fact that they were in each other's bodies, not until math class came.

Hyunjin wasn't really a bright student, math is the subject he despises so much. He was average on other subjects except math, no matter how hard he tried to love it, he really just can't. Seungmin on the other hand excels in math, he loves solving problems and equations. During discussions he would listen attentively and is very active in recitations. This is one of the major obstacles that Hyunjin has to face, he is in Seungmin's body and he has to act like him. But even though he is in the body of one of the top students in their school, he's still bad in math. So when the teacher saw Seungmin dozing off she called him out.

"Seungmin are you okay?" Hyunjin didn't know what to do, he can already feel the real Seungmin giving him death glares. 

"Yes ma'am." The teacher let him go since he's always listening and he's one of the few students taking their studies seriously. Hyunjin sighed in relief it was a good thing he's friend is one of the top students, the perks of it.

She continued discussing and after a few minutes Hyunjin felt sleepy again, if Hyunjin doesn't understand the lesson he chooses to sleep besides it gives him a headache.

What's the point of understanding something that is so hard when you can just sleep on it?  apparently that is Hyunjin's motto when it comes to his studies.

But unfortunately he can't be caught sleeping again or else Seungmin will kill him. Before math class, his friend told him not to recite instead all Hyunjin has to do is pay attention in class and take down notes and if the teacher calls someone for recitation Seungmin will gladly volunteer, he even added  that it will make Hyunjin's grades in math change. 

So for the sake of his friend, Hyunjin tried taking down notes but after 5 minutes he put his pen down and sighed.

That was tiring.

He glanced at his watch and realized that it has only been 15 minutes, that means he has to endure 45 minutes more before this hell ends. 

Hyunjin lazily stared at the blackboard, numbers, formulas and different equations were written in it. He tried understanding everything, he even tried solving one of the questions but after 3 failed attempts of getting the right answer he gave up and threw the paper, hitting someone.

A blond boy with little freckles turned around and raised his eyebrow at Seungmin. It was Felix, their Australian friend.

"What was that for?"  He mouthed, but  Seungmin only stuck his tongue out and snickered. Rolling his eyes, his friend returned his attention to the teacher. But as soon as he turned around a crumpled paper hit his head again. 

Hyunjin was being playful now, if he isn't allowed to sleep then he'll just bother and annoy his friend. If he doesn't learn anything and get a failing grade then he's taking someone down with him, because for him it's no fun when he's the only one suffering and poor freckles boy was his victim today. Besides his friend is just like him, both bad in math, the only difference is that Felix doesn't give up easily while Hyunjin was the complete opposite.

Felix glared at his friend again, he didn't expect Seungmin to slack off and play around knowing that this is his favorite subject but then again Felix thought that his friend already knew how to solve their new lesson after all he is the second one who has brain cells in their group of friends and this lesson was a piece of cake to him.

Smart bastard Felix thought.

When he turned to the board again, their teacher was already discussing a new part of the lesson, he knew he wouldn't be able to catch up anymore. Sighing, he tore off a piece of paper at the back of his notebook and crumpled it.

Fuck it

He grinned evilly at Seungmin and that's how their paper wars began.

They would throw crumpled papers at each other and silently snicker, and they would either duck or use their bags to avoid the papers. Crumpled papers were scattered around their area.

It was all fun.

But fun things don't last forever, because the crumpled paper that Seungmin threw went pass Felix and as soon as their teacher turned around to check if the students were able to catch up, the crumpled paper hit her face.

It was a bulls-eye, ten out of ten, some students were silently laughing, some were trying to stifle their laughter, and their math teacher?

She's furious.

Felix and Seungmin sat there frozen in their spots. They slowly looked at each other, as if they knew what was going to happen. By looking at each other they both understood.

Luckily, they didn't received detention but was told to stand outside and balanced 3 heavy books on top of their heads, both of them were also instructed to be one meter apart from each other, not only that they were marked absent in their math class which means their performance for that day isn't recorded and considered zero.

 When the school bell rang indicating it was already lunch, their teacher went outside giving the two of them disappointing looks. Both Felix and Seungmin bowed their heads and muttered an apology.

"The next time you boys do it again, both of you will receive detention."

"Yes ma'am."

Just as their teacher left, Hyunjin was already outside looking at Seungmin dead on the eyes. He was radiating a black aura, like he was ready to strangle someone and that someone was him. Along side with him was a short puffy cheeks boy, looking back and forth between the two guys, one being extremely scary and the other one close to shitting himself.

"Let's go Seungminnie."

Hyunjin tightly held Seungmin's shoulder and smiled, and it wasn't a beautiful smile to see, it was a smile of death.

"Felix you go ahead and join the others, we just have important matters to do." Felix eyed them weirdly but gave them a nod and bid goodbye.

If only Jisung knew that Seungmin was actually the one dragging Hyunjin.

When they reached the rooftop Seungmin let go of Hyunjin, he was ready to kick the older guy but Hyunjin sensed it and went to Jisung, holding both of his shoulders. That's where he started interrogating him, after all that's what all this is about.

"You think I wouldn't knew?" Those were the words that first came out of Hyunjin wherein Seungmin can only facepalmed, he knew where this is going.

Don't tell me this idiot is going to blame another idiot.

Meanwhile Jisung was startled and confused, he held Seungmin's hand that was gripping unto his shoulders tightly.

"What do you mean Seungmoo?"

"Don't play dumb with me Sung, I know this is your doing." Seungmin watched his friend getting all serious with Jisung as he mentally slapped his forehead.

I should have skipped school.

"Doing? Are you on drugs Min? I didn't do anything to you?" Jisung tried getting away from Seungmin's grip but failed. He became wary and gave the boy a nervous laugh.

"Listen Sung, I'm sorry I put that toy snake in your bag—"

"You did that? I thought it was Hyun–"

But before Jisung could finish what he was about to say Seungmin put his index finger in his lips, making him shut his mouth as the boy infront of him continued.

"I'm sorry for all the pranks Sungie, but don't you think this is a bit too much, mine are simpe like putting  rocks in your bag, or a raisin in your  toothpaste but yours is too much" Seungmin dramatically threw his hands up as he complained.

Jisung became even more puzzled, he knew all these pranks were made by Hyunjin and not Seungmin. He gave his friend a what-the-fuck look, and glanced at Hyunjin who was giving Seungmin a look of when-will-this-idiot-stop-talking.

"Ya Kim Seungmin I don't know what you're blaming me for but you need to snap out of it, if I did something then clearly my target would be Hyunjin not you." Jisung was getting tired already, it's lunch and he wanted to eat his cheesecake. But he couldn't because here he was being accused of something he didn't do and no matter how he tried to denied it, his friend would still insist.

"You witchcraft us! You witchcraft me and Seungmin!"

Jisung was shocked when his friend yelled at him, he slowly backed away from him.

This bitch has gone mental, fuck this I'm out, I'm not dying in the hands of a lunatic.

But little did he know this was only the beginning.

He reached out for the door and was about to turn the doorknob when someone stopped him by hugging his legs.

Imagine a guy clinging unto the legs of a figure who was smaller than him, with a comically crying face plastered in him.

"You cold blooded monster, turn us back to normal, I thought we were friends!" Hyunjin was begging and Jisung was trying to get away from him, he glanced at the other guy with them.

And couldn't he believe what he was seeing, Seungmin was being possessed, his life was on the line and his other friend had the audacity to sit and eat comfortably.

Bitch.

"Hwang Hyunjin, help me over here" But he was simply ignored while the real Hyunjin was clinging unto him and practically begging.

Jisung called Hyunjin as he tried to free himself, he was having enough of of this, he is hungry and hunger can make people mad so just like an volcano, Jisung exploded.

"Hwang Hyunjin! help me over here!"

He raised his voice in hopes 
that they would take him seriously especially the pitiful boy clinging unto him, but Hyunjin is a stubborn bitch, a yell won't make him backed away.

"He isn't Hyunjin!"

"Let me go Seungmin, you're making no sense at all, this isn't like you."

"That's because I am not Seungmin, how many times do I have to say that? Are you deaf?"

As the two guys continue arguing, one man silently sat there enjoying his bibimbap while watching the chaos unfold right in front of his eyes.

Fools.

"This isn't fucking funny anymore, let me go Seungmin!"

"For the last time I am Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin and I demand you to turn us back to normal, witch!

"Listen here, you may call me a bitch but I am no witch, witches are only for ugly people."

"I don't care, just turn us back!"

"For the last time, I don't know what you're talking abou—" Jisung was ready to smack some sense unto his friend when Hyunjin stood up and let go of his friend.

"We switched bodies okay?! He's not Hyunjin, and I'm not Seungmin!" Hyunjin exclaimed as he point at the boy silently eating and to himself.

"W-what the fuck?" Jisung was taken aback with Seungmin acting like this he was almost, almost considering that he is telling the truth, but how could that possibly happen?

"Jisung, we switched bodies."

Silence.

9 minutes.

"Congratulations both of you finally shut the fuck up."

*******
a/n: idk what im doing but i hope this chapter isn't confusing, i almost got confused while writing this. and i dont even know if this story is making sense, im sorry for my bad writing skills :(

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...