😘"Soul-Mates"😘😘

By Niyashi03

"😘😘Jis ek ko dil khona nhi Chahta, Asal me vo ek hi uska hona nhi Chahta"..............😘😘😘😍😍 More

Characters
Prologue
Part:- 1
ek ladki ko dekha to aisa lga
Interview
First day at Office
Love is in the air
Closeness
Is This Love!
Realisation
Day Out
Care & Love
Secret Talent
Decision
Revealation
Note
Engaged
Date
Masquerade Party
Evil Vs Devil
❀️Back❀️

Holiday

3.6K 247 69
By Niyashi03

As Ms and bela finished their breakfast and left the bunglow and came out.Bela's eyes fall on the Body guards who were standing outside.

Third person pov
Bela asked Ms
Mahirji, ye log!
Ms- Bela ye guards aj se 24/7 tumhare sath rahenge.
Bela- par mahirji iski kya zarurat he pls aap he na mere sath,
Ms-(kept his one arm around belas shoulders and while walking towards the car) he said-
Bela i know me hu tumhare sath par i cant take any chance,i know u understand me more than myself and u know na u r very precious for me,So pls mere liye,bela while looking into his eyes blinked her eyes in acceptance.
Ms then pecked her forehead and said chale.
Bela-hmmmm.

They sat at the back seat and Ms said the driver to drive the Car to belas house. Then Mahir Called his manager and asked him to cancel all his meetings as he is not coming.
After hearing this bela asked him Mahirji Aj ap office nhi ja rahe?
Ms-Nhi bela!
Bela-kyu?
Ms-Kyuki (by grabbing her from waist) Aj me pura din Apni jaan k Sath spent krna chahta hu.
Bela blushes on his comment
And said par Mahirji aap to kabhi apne kam ko ignore nhi karte?
Ms- Are mere liye kam se jada important tum ho aur vese bhi i know ki me tumhe jada time nhi de pata hu.(in mind-i know bela ki aj tumhe meri jada zarurat he par tum kbhi kahogi nhi or vese jab tak mere aadmi us insaan ko pakad nhi lete me bhi koi risk nhi le sakta tumhari safety k sath and i promise vo jo bhi he Mahir Sehgal use nhi chodega).
Bela snapped her fingers infront of his face and said kha kho gae,
Ms- (comes out from his thoughts) and said pehle ghar chalte h maa,papa se mil lo fir khi aur jaenge.
Bela- Maa-papa se yad aya Mahirji maa aur papa ko kya kahungi kha thi me raat bhar.
Ms- Dont worry mene juhi se bat kar li thi usne bol diya he ki hume office ke kam se bahar jana pada tha aur vese bhi me nhi chahta tha ki vo ye sab jaankar stress ya tension le.
Bela-(while side hugging him) Thank you Mahirji! I love you so much....
Mahir too side hugged her and said I love you More.....

After sometime they both reached home,Mahir greeted his in laws and took their blessings.

Belas Mom- Are beta acha hua tum dono aa gae hum logo ko ek kam se jana he, tere papa ke friend k beti ka roka he to unhone bulaya he,to hum bas nikal hi rahe the.....Sorry Mahir beta hame jana padega,pr juhi ne btaya tha tum dono aa rahe ho isliye mene sab tumhara favourite khana banaya he,to khana zarur khana.

Mahir-Its ok Maa Aap jaiye,Dont be formal,par if u dont kya bela and juhi,yuvi kuhu hum sab ke sath hamare jungle resort ja sakte he kya,weekend bhi he to thoda ghumna bhi ho jaega 2-3 din me aa jaenge.
Bela Mom- Are beta ye bhi koi puchne ki bat he Aur bela hum log Sham tak lautenge to hum spare keys le ja rhe he ok beta,u all go and enjoy.
Bela- Ok Maa bye and Tc.

After that belas parents left from there.
Then Mahir and bela sat on the couch and Bela took a sigh of relief.
Bela- Thank god.
Ms- Why What happened!
Bela-Acha hua Maa ne kuch nhi pucha kal k bare vrna me jhut nhi bol pati....😐
Ms-Bela i told u na juhi handled everything.....just then juhi came down from her room.
Juhi- Hi jiju!(while side hugging him)
Ms-Hi! Hows u?(he too side hugged her).
Juhi-Me achi hu or aap?
Ms-As usual hot & stunning😉(he replied while winking).
Juhi-😘 Vo to he,jiju kiske ho!😉
Then they both laughed.
Juhi-Di
Aap thk ho naa?
Bela- Haa, I am fine. Dont worry.Aur thank you yha sab sambhalne k liye.
Juhi-Anything for you di.
Then they hugged each other.
Ms- Are bhai yha me bhi hu mujhe to tum log bhul hi gae.
Then trio hugged each other.

Bela- Acha Mahirji ye achanak resort ka plan,apne to mujhe kuch nhi btaya!
Ms- Are bela mene kaha tha na i want to spent whole day with you fir socha sab hamare jungle wale resort me chalte he to picnic bhi ho jaega.
Juhi- Wow jiju! picnic.....Yiiipppeeeee aur pata he h di kuhu ne mujhe jungle wale resort k pictures dikhae its beautifullllll,me jaldi se ready ho jati hu.
Bela- okk okk.
Ms- Mene yuvi ko call kr diya he vo kuhu or baki sab aate hi honge......
Mahir grabbed bela from the waist and said So........😘
Bela got nervous and said yyyyyeeeeee aaaaaappppp kyaaaaa........Mahir came more close to her and whispered in her ear........I Wantttt Food.....and
By seeing belas nervousness Mahir burst out laughing......bela became crimson red due to his Act.......

On dining table -Bela feeds Mahir with her hands and Mahir do the same....
Ms says food is just awsome bela....Maa is great....
Bela nods her head smiling.......
Ms-This holiday is a date for you.....Madam.... i just wanted to take you alone but for family's sake i am taking all siblings with us.......but tumse jada to baki sab exited he and Why So?
Bela was about to say something when juhi came.......
Juhi- Okk Me ready ho gaiiiii....then she also had her lunch.After lunch bela packed her stuff.
Ms called yuvi and asked him to come soon
After sometime yuvi came,
Uv-Hi Bhabhi!
How r u?
Bela- i am good! Tum kese ho!
Uv- i am Cool.
Then he asked Ms-
Bhai -Aj aap or Picnic?
Uv- Woohoooo Suraj kha se nikla he haa?
Kuhu-Ha ha jada khush mat hoao ye sab bhabhi k liye h hamare liye nhi....bela blushed hearing her words.
Uv-Bhai u and Romance nice haa....
Ms-Uvvvvv......
Uv-Okk ok 🤐.
Juhi came down and said hi to uv.
Uv- hi juhi!
Then he said -I am taking juhi,kuhu,Suhani and everyone else in my car.
Bhai u guys come in yours.
Then they All came out and left from there.

Mahir and bela also sat in their car.....
Ms-Jaan kya hua he?
Tumhara man nhi he kya ane ka!
Bela-Aisi bat nhi he Mahirji me bas vo....party.....ke bad mujhe kuch acha nhi lag rha he......
Ek dar sa lag raha he......jese ki kuch galat hone wala he......isliye me bas.......

Ms-(pulling her close & caressing her face) Bela- I told you na ki tumhe tension lene ki koi zaroorat nhi he.....me hu naa....me kuch galat nhi hone dunga......hmmm
Bela-(noding her head)Hmmm.
Ms- To ab dont think all this and cheer up.....Saying this he kissed her cheeks and said chale......
Bela nodded her head and backed off and tied her seat belt.
Then they drove off to the resort.

On the way the Siblings had a lot of fun with games....and enjoyed their journey.....Whereas Ms continued his Mischief and Romance with his Love.....
Earlier bela was little worried but after getting assurance from Ms she forgot everything and was happy being with Mahir......because Right now what she needed the most at this time was to be with him......He is the only one with whom she forgets all the sorrows and pains of her life......he always makes her and keeps her happy as well.

After sometime they reached the resort.......
Resort👇

They reached after 3-4 hours of driving......
Everyone got out of the car.......
Juhi- wowwwwwww😍😍😍😍😍by seeing the house.....

Bela too was amazed by seeing the natural beauty around.......Moreover she was amazed on Mahirs act because he already knew bela likes natural beauty alot thats why he brought her here to refresh her mood and relax her mind........

Everyone went inside except Mahir & bela.
Bela immediately ran and hugged Mahir.he hugged her back and asked-U liked it?
Bela-Alloottttt its just breathtaking(by hugging him).......
Ms-Not more than you.bela broke the hug and looked at him narrowing her eyes......Ms kissed her forehead and said.I just want you to be happy Thats it.
Bela- That is only possible with you.....
Then they too went inside.......

After getting inside everyone went to their rooms,Mahirs room was just infront of belas room.
They reached around 7 in the evening and everyone was very tired.So they had their dinner first and planned to have some fun......

On Dining table
Uv- So Guys! After dinner wats the plan?
Kuhu- lets play dam-shraas.
Pratham-No...no lets play carom....
Juhi-No....No Cards lets play cards...
Uv- Ya V can do that!
Rj- Guys leave playing.....lets watch a hoorror movie together it will be funnnnnn....
Everyone-ya lets watch it...
Kuhu-okk then we'll watch it in my room!
And juhi aj tumhe mere sath sona hoga ha mujhe dar lgta he....
After sometime everyone finished their dinner......
Ms-I have a con call So u guys continue.....saying he left for his room.
Bela- Guys mujhe horror movies pasand nhi he and i m very tired so i am going to sleep! Okk.
Then they both left from there....

Mahir was on call where as bela went to her room,and decided to a hot shower as she was very tired.She took a long hot shower for half an hour and came out wrapping a towel around her waist.....she came in the room and applied Moisturizer on her body and changed in her 3/4 sleeveless nighty.
Bela's nighty👇

When she was zipping her nighty ,Mahir sneaked inside her room and locked the door and bela turned her back immediately and said...Aapppp yhhhaaaa
Ms- kyu nhi aa sakta.

Mahir pov
After finishing Con Call i came into her room she was trying to zip up her nighty,but by seeing me, she immediately turned hiding her back and asked me- Ap yaha....
I replied-kyu nhi aa sakta.
Then i went close to her and grabbed her waist & whispered in her ears,vese u r looking very sexy in this nighty.
She blushed hard on my comment.
I then kissed her forehead....
I turned her and zipped up her nighty.....

Third person pov

Mahir zipped her nighty.
Bela-Apko kese pata chala,saying this she turned to face him again,she caged her arms around his neck,and his hands around her waist.....
Mahir- Sssssshhhhhhh........bas pata chal jata hee.....saying this he tucked her flicks of hair at the back of her ear and started caressing her face and then hugged her.....they shared passionate hug,Mahir kissed on her neck,bela was also losing control......
Ms kissed her whole neck like theres no tomorrow.......he was lost in her sweet scent.......
At the very moment his phone rang and he got disturbed he groaned in irritation while hugging her Aaauuuuuuggggghhhhhh.....And bela giggled on his Antics.
He backed off and picked the call and went out of the room while talking.when he was busy on call......
Bela went to side table of the bed and filled a glass of water from the jug to drink just when she was drinking water,Ms came and back hugged her.She got scared and turned immediately and the water fell on Mahirs shirt......

Mahir made a puppy face like wat u did yaar😩 and bela said Ohh my god-iii i am so sorry....me apke liye towel leke ati hu,she came with a towel and said Are aap khade kya he utariye ise,he then opened his shirt and bela wiped the water drops on his body.....while bela was busy in wiping the water Ms was busy in admiring her cuteness.Then she said-Ap rukiye me apke liye dusri shirt leke aati hu....
just when she was about to go and turned Ms held her hand and stopped her.....rehne do me bad me pehan lungaa... Then he pulled her close to himself,then she said- Kya apko bas romance sujh raha he chodiye mujhe jane dijiye na....
She tried to come out from his grip,but his workout was helping him a lot.....he picked bela in his armss and said acha jii soch lo fir agar mene chod diya to boht ladkiya he jo chahti hee ki me unke sath romance karu bas me hi unhe bhav nhi deta fir soch lo mujhe to kisi ko kehne ki bhi zarurat nhi padegi.....
Bela mouth was like😮🙄 on listening his words.....
He kept bela on the bed and laid beside her.....
Bela just came on top of him and acting like holding his neck with both hands And said- Dont u dare Mr. Mahir Sehgal jo kisi ladki ke pas bhi gae.....i m telling you i will kill you both....
Mahir laughed out loud on her jealousy.
Then he flipped them and came on top of her......like seriously......ha ha ha....u and killing,bela face was looking more cute in anger and by narrowing her eyes she said Dont underestimate me Mr. Sehgal Abhi Aap Bela Sharma ko jante nhi ho.....Ms.....then Acha me nhi janta or kon janta he madam?.......
Bela-Hai koi jo mujhse boht pyar karta he by gigling🤔😋.....
Ms- he leaned more over her and nuzzeled his nose on her neck while saying Acha acha acha.......he hided his face in the crook of her neck....
Then bela said- Sach me Mahirji,Then Ms looked deep into her eyes,and she said-Me apko kisi aur ke sath nhi dekh sakti,pta nhi kyu par mujhe achas nhi lagta.....me life me kabhi bhi kisike liye bhi na kisi insaan k liye na, kisi chiz ke liye itni possessive nhi hui.....par Aap sirf mere hai....u r only mine......
Mahir was so touched with her words,he just asked softly-Sach?
Bela blinked her eyes by nodding her head in a yes.
Ms kissed her forehead,then eyes and then cheeks.Mahir moved his hands on her arms...he kissed her jawline and then neck,he moved down the strip of her nighty and kissed on her shoulders passionately,bela was so lost in the pleasure.....she kept her hands in her hairs.Ms gave a hickey on her shoulders,Bela winced in pain,Mahir gave a open mouth kiss on her hickey to soothe her pain.
Mahir came above her face and both were breathing heavily suddenly Ms locked his lips on hers,they kissed each other so passionately......

Bela's pov
The kiss was the most correct and the perfect thing in the world......it sent shiversrun down my spine.......
The emotion we felt is something above all the happiness of the world.....
I am just not able to think straight that time,the feeling was just phenomenol......i am just totally lost in him.....this is most correct thing in my life....
Our first kiss was tha assurance from him that he is always with me and i was not in a state of think anything that time......
But this one is full of love " Pure Love".......
He pulled me more in and deepened the kiss he entered his tongue tasting each and every corner of my mouth.......Our tongues fought for dominance......Atlast
" I lose he win"
After sometime we parted due to lack of Oxygen....
He laid down beside me,we were panting heavily then he pulled me in his embrace i kissed on his Chest and he on my Forehead he covered us with the duvet and then we both drifted into sleep while talking.....

Third person pov
Next Morning 8'O' clock👇

Mahir's sleep got disturbed by his phone he picked the call while sleeping....
😴Helloo Mahir Sehgal here
Are yar bhai kitna soage the person was none other than Uv.
Ham ghumne aae he ya sone....
Ham breakfast ke liye wait kar rahe he jaldi niche aao...aur juhi bhi bela ko bulane ja rahi he....

Mahir- No need....I'll bring her down... u all have your breakfast we'll come together....
Uv- okk.
Call disconnected.
Bela was sleeping peacefully in his arms.....
Ms-Bachcha! wake up naa its
8'O' clock.
Everyone is ready and waiting for us.
Bela-Uuuummmmm Mahirji sone dijiye naa please.(by turning herself other side)
Ms- jaan pls wake up Otherwise i have my ways to awake you.
After listening this bela opened her eyes and turned to face him and said this is not Fair.....
Ms-(by pecking her forehead).
Good Morning My love.
She also hugged him and said-Good Morning.
Ms- Come on go & get ready i'll also get ready and come.then we'll go down together.Saying this he left for his room and they both went to get ready.

Hey guys "Sorry" for the very late update and please read and give votes and share your feedback with me through Comments........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 648 43
peep inside to knowπŸ‘€
13K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
3.9K 511 11
Let's see..
238K 16.3K 88
They all met through a game... They became friends through a game... They started sharing everything with each other but never said their real name...