𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽✔️||M.Y...

بواسطة deagusan

•𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽• •She was the sun to his day• •He was the moon to her night• Highest Ranked 1 #minyoo... المزيد

•Info•Prologue•A/N•
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
-sad ending-
-happy ending-
*EXTRA*

11

1K 26 5
بواسطة deagusan

Recommend
Cigarette (feat tablo, miso)
What I listen to when I write

You sip on the red wine.

How is him?

You chuckle

I was so stupid!

After all I was just his temporary girlfriend

Tear slide down your eye.

You walk out of the nightclub and began walking. You don't know where you going.

Walking

Walking

Walking

Walking

Walking

Walking

Walking

Walking

Walking

You stop when you see where you are.

Y/n: You could do it!
All he did was just smile. She smile at him. His heart fluster with that simple sentence and smile. That smile was full of support and happiness.
Y/n: It look nice here.
She said turning to look at Yoongi. But he was already staring at her. They locked eye with each other and slowly lean in. They both felted the butterflies in there stomach.

Your first kiss was here.

You arrive back at the hotel. Tomorrow you going to have to teach. You take a nice warm bath and hopped in bed. You started to dial a number.

*Beep*

*Beep*

???: Hello?

Y/n: Hello is this...Jin?

Jin: Y/n?

*Knock*

*Knock*

You open the door Jin attack you with a hug.
Jin: Ah my sister I miss you so much.
Y/n: I'm sorry I couldn't contacts you. Mom wanted me to cut out so I could focus on my health.
Jin: What are you doing here?
Y/n: I'm teaching in the Seoul Hospital for the next 2 weeks.
He nodded
Jin: Are you..planning to contact h-
Y/n: No
He nod, everything got silence.
Jin: The guys would be so happy to see you again.

Hospital
People slowly fill in all the spot. You stand behind the door nervously.
Women: Go in
You open the door and all eye were on you. They all stare at you with shocked eye.

Whisper

Whisper

Whisper

They were shock that you were so young. To be teaching them.
Y/n: Hi, I'm Kim Y/n. You all here to become a better surgeon right?

After Class
Text

Jin ♥️
Meet at the coffee store across the street.

Baekhuyn😈
Medicine sis, how is Seoul? Me and Chanyeol coming next Monday make sure to pick us up sis!

You look in the bag for the pill, you couldn't find it. You must forgot it at the hotel. I'm going to be fine without it.

Coffee Shop
You step in the smell of coffee hit your nose.

Taehuyng: Y/N!
You look over in the corner of the store.
Taehuyng
Namjoon
Hoseok
Jimin
and
Jin
All sitting there, a smile appear on your face. You began to walk over to the table where they all sitting at. They all give you a hug.
Y/n: Where Jungkook?
Jimin: I don't know.

You guy began talking, how life how everything is.

*Ring*Ring*

Nurse: Dr. Kim please come back to the hospital immediately! We need you for a surgery all the other doctor is busy.
Y/n: I'm coming. I gotta go.

You stand up and ran back to the hospital. Right when you step your foot in the hospital.
Nurse: Follow me
You followed while you were following. Her you saw Jungkook sitting on the floor head in his hand outside of a surgery room.
Nurse: There a clogged in his lung? You know what to do right?
You nodded while putting on the surgery clothed and glove. You walk in the surgery room, the EKG heart rate monitor once again echo to your ear. You eye wide as who you see.

Yoongi??

You grab the scalpels and began cut open his chest.

You cut to the thickest layer of skin.

To his lung when you stop.

Y/n: A tumor?
You said to yourself, this your first time removing a tumor. You are a surgeon but a surgeon about heart. You began to cut a small part of his lung.
Y/n: Tweezer
The nurse handed you the tweezer. One hand holding the scalpels and one holding the tweezer. Another deep breath

Shit Y/n what do you suppose to do again?
You close your eye tightly trying to remember what you learn year ago.

Professor: To remove the tumor grab it with the tweezer and carefully cut it. This part you don't want to cut it to close to the skin leave like 2 millimeters.

2 MILLIMETERS!
THE FUCK HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE TO MEASURE THAT.
Nurse: Dr.Kim! His heart beat is fastened up.
She break you out of your thought. You grab the the tumor by the tweezer. You began to cut it. You hold your breath. You began to sew back his skin.

Clap

Clap

Clap

They all clap for you. The sound of hand clapping echo to your ear. You change and you walk out. Your heart raced against your chest. You saw all the guys standing there. But before you could reach to them. Everything turn black and you feel your body hit the ground. Some how you still manage to speak.
Y/n: T-the m-me-dicine.
Everyone voice blur out. All you could hear is your heart beating against your chest. Is was so hard to breath. Everything, everyone was blurry. Soon your world turn black so as your heart beat is slowly faded away.

Black

Black

Black

The light start to appear, you throat hurt from the dryness.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Y/n: W-w-water
Jin poured water in a cup and put a straw in it. You start sipping from it, your body feel so heavy. When the water got into you system everything feel so refresh it like it working again.
Jin: You have cardiac arrest? How come you never tell me?
Y/n: I found out like year ago. Since there I alway been secretly taken pill. Only Mom, Baekhuyn and Chanyeol know.
You said weakly
Jin: Y/n if you weren't at the hospital you could have dies.
Y/n: Hey I'm still alive.

Phone
Baekhuyn: Are you okay? I already remind you of your medicine! How come you still forget.
Y/n: I will need to move my flight ticket back a few more week.
Baekhuyn: I'm coming anyway.
Y/n: See you Monday!
Baekhuyn: Bye!

Beep* beep*

You already recover from cardiac arrest. You are currently planning lesson in the office.

Y/n: I'm sorry that we have to move back a few day. Let get this lesson going.
You show them a picture of a heart. You took your red laser.
Y/n: After you replace with a new heart. You will need it to stitch the pulmonary artery, aorta and superiors.

A Few Hours Later
All the student already leave, you were packing up your stuff and went back to the office. You were walking back to your office. When all the nurse started to running around. You grab on one of the nurse hand.
Y/n: What happen?
Nurse: Patient in room 9 is heart beating is fallen.
Room 9?
You gasped
Wait that Yoongi room.

The nurse ran into room 9. You followed her to the room.
Y/n: Heart defibrillator!
You place on his chest.
Y/n: 3!

*bum bum*
You look up at the EKG heart rate. Is keep getting lower and lower.
Y/n: Again!

*bum bum*
You look up is still the same. Is getting lower and lower.
Y/n: Again 5!

*bum bum*
Y/n: Again!

*bum bum*
Y/n: Come on Yoongi don't do this to me.
You trying to hold your tear back.

Nurse: It getting lower and lower Dr.Kim!

Y/n: 10! Again

Before you could do it again.

*beeeeeeeeep*

Lady and lady
Thank you for reading I 💜know my story is boring. 💜
But oh will thank for reading 💜

(UNEDITED)

Peace ✌️

Hey sis 👋
Let me spill some tea for you. So today my friends still in Disney Land. There were this bitches in school. They still our mother fudging spot and they were so mother fudging happy about it. Like I swear if the teacher wasn't there I was rip off there face already.

In fact I know I'm going to lose cause they are twice bigger than me! 😅

I just want to get it off my chest. 💜

Thank you for reading it

UPDATES
Today is Saturday, I don't know what to write for my next chapter. I hope I won't disappoint you. 💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.7K 326 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
2.6K 184 22
How will fate tie Jisoo & Yoongi together? A night which changes their lives forever ❤️ Highest Ranking #1 Jisoo ff #4 armyblink #5 blinkarmy #2 yoo...
155K 5.9K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...