Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

נכתב על ידי FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... עוד

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 35

1.7K 53 6
נכתב על ידי FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hello!! Okay, so I've had a think about baby names, I'm still not sure yet, but keep sending me your suggestions! Finally, it's gender reveal day!! I hope you're all happy with what I decided! (The photo above is the dress that I described her to be wearing!
Enjoy;

*Dakotas POV*

It's baby shower day. We finally get to find out what we're having! It's only been two days since the gender scan but I'm so desperate to know what our baby will be. We're round at my moms helping her with finishing touches. As it's quite warm out I'm wearing a long pale yellow summery maxi dress with straps across both shoulders that connect to the dress at the back. It's a loose dress but my ever-growing bump still pops out underneath it. Stella and Grace seem to think I've grown loads since they saw me a few days ago, I don't tend to notice.

I stand under the gazebo my moms had put up looking at the decorations. There's pink accessories, blue accessories, white one too. The two tiered cake that's in the middle of all the food she's had freshly cooked and delivered is decorated with 'boy or girl?' in blue and pink icing. There's confetti scattered all on the table too, and pink and blue balloons are scattered all over the garden, some personalised with 'baby Dornan' on, which makes me smile.

I feel hands wrap around me from behind and rest on my bump. I know immediately it's Jamie, so I sink back into him, smiling up at his gorgeous face. "You okay baby?" He asks, kissing the side of my cheek. "Never been better.. this makes it seem and feel so real now , I'm excited to see what we're having" I grin, turning in his arms and kissing him lightly on the lips. "I know, me too... " he grins kissing me back.

"My mom said she has a little balloon for Dulcie to pop as well.. it says little sister or little brother.. she'll be so excited about that" I giggle and Jamie nods, grinning. "It's all she's spoke to my dad about today" we chuckle together as we wander inside. Mom let's us know that the guests have started arriving and we say our hello's to everyone.

As well as both our families here together mom and Jim managed to invite what friends were available out of mine and Jamie's friendship groups. He's currently sat chatting with my brothers and Blake, whilst I melt over Addison's little girl Ezer. "I bet you can't wait for yours to come now.." she pouts at me as she passes me Ezer, who's quietly wide awake. "I really can't" I giggle shyly, talking to Ezer in my baby voice, causing her to flap her arms about slightly and smile at me. I grin and rest her against my shoulder, stroking her back with one hand as she grips my thumb with the other.

I catch Jamie's eye slightly and notice he's watching me with Ezer, I blush and smile shyly at him, he just grins before putting his attention to my dad, it seems they're in a deep discussion about some soccer game. My mom catches my attention, nodding to Ezer. "You're a pro already" she chuckles and it's then that I notice she's fast asleep on my shoulder. I giggle and pass her back to Addison and she sits her in her car seat.

"It's always easier though, I know I can hand her back when she poops, cries or needs feeding.. I can't hand my baby back.. they'll be mine" I pout and all the girls around me laugh. I chuckle to myself and rub my bump. "Have you felt them move yet?" Stella asks and I shrug. "I feel sudden flutters.. I haven't told jamie, because I feel bad he can't feel it on the outside yet, you girls know how men get. He'll be so jealous and moody" I roll my eyes chuckling and my mom sniggers. "You got that right honey" we all giggle and continue our girly talk.

--
We've all been having such a lovely time that none of us realised what time it was. It's early evening now, I'm just at the snack table helping myself to my second plate of food.. I've decided that this plate is not mine but the baby's plate. As I'm eyeing up the big cake in the middle of the table I feel a hand wrap around me, nuzzling my neck.

"Hey baby" Jamie whispers in my ear, before kissing my cheek. "Hey you.. I've missed you" I put my plate down a second to wrap my arms around his neck. "I've missed you.. but I'm desperate to find out what we're having now" he chuckles and I kiss him gently. "Me too.. I'm going to eat my food and then I'll find my mama and she can do what she's doing" I smile and kiss him again.

Once I've ate my second plate I go in search of my mom, who I find inside blowing up the balloon she has for Dulcie to pop. "Mama me and Jamie are impatiently ready to find out what our baby is" I giggle and she grins. "Good! We're all ready too!" She hands me a gold party cannon with 'Girl or Boy' written on the side of it.

We head outside and mom and dad gather everyone as Jamie and Dulcie wander to stand with me. Mom leans down to Dulcie and explains what she needs to do with her balloon after we pop our cannon. Dulcie just giggles and nods the entire time. Once mom stands up straight I lean down to talk to Dulcie.

"So, if it's pink, it means you're having a baby sister and if it's blue?" I say and Dulcie pouts "I'm having a baby brother" she rolls her eyes giggling. "That's right baby" I giggle and everyone chuckles at her. I stand back up next to jamie and he wraps his hand around mine over the cannon.

Everyone counts to three and then me and Jamie both pull the lever on the cannon.

There's gasps and cheers and screams from the crowd watching as we're covered in pink confetti.
I hear a faint gasp from Jamie behind me and before I know it he's swinging me around in his arms.
I feel my heart burst with a mixture of love, happiness and gratefulness. We're having a girl!!! Once jamie puts me down I pull him close and kiss him hard.

"A girl!" I grin, tears falling from my eyes as Jamie too has tears down his cheeks. We wipe each other's eyes and then we kneel down to Dulcie, who's grinning watching everyone. "Ready to pop your balloon?" I grin and she nods. Everyone gets ready to count to three but by the time we get to two she pops it. We all giggle at her eagerness and my heart bursts again as she jumps up and down squealing.

"I'm getting a sister!" She repeats and she leaps into mine and Jamie's arms, we all hug as everyone moves closer to congratulate us. "My beautiful coqui. I'm so happy for you" my mom whispers in my ear as we hug, she has tears down her face and I squeeze her tightly. "I love you mama.. thank you for everything" I whisper back before being passed onto my dad.

He's just as excited to be getting a granddaughter, which makes me the happiest. Tippi is crying as I pull her close to me. "I love you dear.. you're going to be the best mommy" she whispers and I kiss her cheek, holding her close before she pulls away to give Jamie a hug. Jamie's dad and Sam are in bits as they reach us. "Thank you for giving us another granddaughter. We're so happy for you both" Sam says as I hug her tightly. My mom and dad are with Dulcie, who's crying and grinning from ear to ear.

My sisters squeal with me as we group hug. They promise to spoil our little girl rotten and I shake my head laughing, knowing they will spoil her. Jamie's sister expresses her excitement and we're soon finished thanking everyone for their kind words, and I'm stood by my mom as we chat with Sam and my sisters and Jamie's sister.

They're discussing what names they'd use if you they had a girl or boy. I'm distracted by Dulcie pulling at my hand, I kneel to her level. "What's up babe?" I rest my hand on her back and she shocks me by wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

I lift her into my arms and she then wraps her legs around me too, mindful to be careful of my bump. I check my phone to realise it's seven in the evening, I bet she's tired.. "I'm going to find Jamie and then put Dulcie down in my bedroom, I think she's tired.." I tell everyone, they smile and nod, waving goodnight to Dulcie, who blows kisses at them all in return.

I spot Jamie at the food table and chuckle to myself. I'd love to know how he's eats so much but has nothing to show for it! I wrap one arm around him from behind, kissing his back gently before he turns around. "How are my three little ladies doing?" He asks, holding me close. I can't help but grin at his comment.

"We're good. Duclie's sleepy so I'm going to put her in my room for a while until we go home" I say and he kisses her head gently, saying goodnight to her. "You want me to do it baby?" He rests his hand on my back and I shake my head. "You stay down here, I won't be long... but if I'm longer than twenty minutes come find me, I may have fallen asleep too" I giggle leaning to kiss him gently before wandering off upstairs to my room.

I change her into the spare pyjamas we have there of hers, then lay her in the middle of the massive bed, tucking her in. "Thank you 'kota" she smiles sleepy, holding her favourite teddy bear close. "You're welcome baby girl.. how exciting is that, you're having a baby sister" I whisper and stroke her hair from her face.

"so excited" she covers her mouth, giggling, and I can't help but grin at her. She moves her other hand and rests it on my bump over my dress. "I love my baby already" she smiles shyly up at me and I get tears in my eyes. "They love you too sweet heart... so much" I kiss her head and she smiles.

"Goodnight 'kota... love you" she whispers as her eyelids close slowly. Her breathing changes and I know she's fast asleep already. "And I love you" I kiss her head gently before getting up. I turn to leave the room and notice Jamie by the door watching me. I smile shyly as I walk over to him, taking his hand and moving from the door so I can close it slightly so Dulcie doesn't get disturbed.

"You two are adorable" he kisses me lovingly, and I lean into him. "How long was you stood there?" I ask "Not long.. just before she said night" he kisses me again. "She said she loves her baby already" I wrinkle my nose and rest my head against his chest as I wrap my arms around him. "She was so excited when she found out it's a girl.." he smiles resting his hand on my bump.

"She was.. I don't think I've ever felt as much love in my heart as I did when we popped the cannon.. i would've been happy with any outcome, but your reaction, her reaction.. I can't wait for our family.." I whisper, welling up as I rub my nose against his. "I feel the exact same baby.. " he whispers too, kissing me gently whilst he rests his hand on my lower back.

"I'm feeling tired.. but I think we should head back downstairs for a while longer.. can we crash here tonight? I'll ask my mom" I break the silence after a few minutes and he nods, kissing my head before we wander off downstairs to our families.

--
*Jamie's POV*

It's just after 11pm when we wrap the party up. Don gives My family a lift back to Dakota's place that they've been staying at, whilst we help mel tidy a little.

"Coqui you look shattered.. you two head to bed, I can sort all this out" Mel says and I look at Dakota who's yawning with her hand on her bump. "Are you sure mama?.. thank you so much for our party.. we loved it" she goes over, hugging her mom tight whilst I watch them.

"I'm so happy for you.. you're finally getting the happiness you deserve" Mel whispers and my heart bursts at her comment. "I couldn't be happier right now.." Dakota grins as they pull away. I go over and hug Mel, thanking her and saying night before heading upstairs with Dakota. We change into pyjamas and I get into the middle of the bed, because Dulcie has curled up on my side.

Dakota tucks herself into my side and I hold her close. "I love you so so much.." I say quietly, kissing her head that lays on my chest. "I love you.. so much" she smiles shyly back at me, her hand on her bump.

"I like the name Grace.. and Poppy.. and Charlotte" I say and she turns her gaze to mine, smiling. "Poppy is adorable.. I love that one.. Charlotte Dornan sounds adorable" She says and I grin. "Perfect name for our beautiful baby girl" I say, kissing her head. "Charlotte Lorna Dornan..." she whispers and my heart beats faster. "You want her to have my mom's name?..." I well up at the thought.

"Yes" she whispers, turning her gaze to me as a few tears fall down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.." she gasps wiping my cheeks gently. "You didn't.. I'm touched you'd want our baby to have my mom's name." I pull her close, kissing her repeatedly. "I'm so sad I never got to meet your mom. She sounds amazing, so strong.. she raised the perfect child and he's grown up to be amazing. I wish our daughter could've met her too.." she whispers and I smile shyly.

"She would've loved you.. almost as much as I love you" I say to her and she smiles shyly, kissing my lips. "I don't think I'll ever be able to put into words how much you mean to me.." she gazes from my eyes to my lips and back again. I stroke her cheek with my thumb. "I feel the exact same about you baby... you make me feel things I've never felt before" I kiss her lovingly.

Once we pull away she rests her head on my shoulder, her face buried into my neck. We lay silently, holding each other. Dulcie stirs slightly lifting her head off the pillow and looking around the room before looking at us.

"Daddy?" She mumbles, and I pull her closer to me. "Daddy's here baby" I stroke her back gently and she smiles slightly, closing her eyes again. I glance at Dakota and she's fast asleep now too. I then close my eyes, holding my two favourite girls close.

Comments appreciated as always !

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

431K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
Even If נכתב על ידי gie

ספרות חובבים

135K 4.4K 44
We meet a lot of people every day. Some of them may be just another stranger passing by.......but only one of them can become that someone who can ch...
54.5K 2.3K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...
40.7K 1.7K 12
Jamie and Dakota say goodbye (because they have to) after filming, but what happens five years later?