Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirteen

9.2K 431 87
By Missnellywrites

Montana Lamont

Montana unbuckled majors car seat before closing the door and walking with him in his left arm as his bag was in his other hand since he had been still sleeping. Montana walked to Athena's front door. He rung the bell and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and it was Kacey.

"Hey." She smiled reaching for Major as Montana handed him to her.

"Wussup." He said as he handed her his bag too.

"Did he eat yet?" She asked.

"Yeah. Lil man had sum few hours ago and he took a bathe already."

"Okay. Good." She smiled holding the door. "So I'll see you next week."

"Hold up." He said grabbing her attention. She looked at him surprised he actually wanted to hold a conversation. "You know what's coming up right?"

"Yeah how could I forget?" She tucked a piece of hair behind her head.

"Since a nigga birthday coming up and all,I was thinking. Maybe you would wanna have dinner with me?"

"Me?" She grinned as he chuckled. "You wanna spend your Twenty seventh with me?" She asked surprised.

"Yes ma'am." He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Okay well. I would love to have dinner with you."

"I appreciate it Kacey."

"Of course."

"So I'll pick you up Wednesday at 9."

"9. Okay got it."

"Night." He said walking off the porch and towards his car.

Instead of going straight home Montana decided to stop at the grocery store to get him some snacks since he couldn't cook. He picked up a couple TV dinners to hold him down for the night and other days. While in the juice aisle a guy had walked up to him.

"Are you Montana?" The dark skin teenage boy asked.

"Yeah Wussup?"

"Bro could I get a picture with you. I fucks with ya music heavy. Especially ya last mixtape that shit was fire."

"Preciate it man." He dapped the boy up. The boys friend had came over and took the picture before he said goodbye. Montana paid for his things before he was exiting the grocery store.

While walking out Someone bumped him.

"Oh my fault." The guy said.

"Maybe if you weren't looking down you would of seen who was in front of you." Montana said before walking off in the direction of his car.

Few days later

Montana woke up to a bunch of messages and Instagram notifications. He made sure to reply to most of all the people who wished him a happy birthday. He went to his text messages and seen a text from Kacey.

Shorty💍: Happy Birthday Montana ❤️ Thanks to Lisa for giving birth to your fine ass on this day

Montana chuckled before responding to her text message. Few seconds later he was getting an incoming call from Kacey.

"Happy biffday daddy." He chuckled as Major mispronounced the words.

"Thank you son."

"Welwome." He said before he heard shuffling. "This little boy went to go play on the tablet." He heard Kacey chuckle.

"He sum else."

"For real."

"We still on for 9."

"Yep. Do you want me to wear anything specific?"

"Nah. Do you baby."

It Was now going on 8:45 and Montana was headed towards Kacey. 15 minutes later he was pulling into the driveway of Athena's house. He closed his door and walked up Athena's steps and rung the doorbell. The door opened and there stood Athena.

"Well if it isn't Montana." She smiled. "Happy birthday." She pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Thena."

"Lemme go get Kacey for you." She said walking away from the door as he heard her shouting for Kacey. Few seconds later Kacey came out the house. She smiled closing the door as she and Montana engaged in a hug.

"You ready?"

"Ready as can be." She said as they walked towards his car.

"So what made you wanna spend your birthday with me?" Kacey asked cutting a piece of her lasagna looking at him.

"It's been a while since we actually been around each other, let alone be out together and I wanted to spend time with you."

"I'm surprised."

Already knowing the answer he looked up at her asking, "Why?"

"Just a couple months ago you acted as you hated me and now this. I guess I just thought differently since the whole situation."

Montana sighed before speaking, "Alright ima be honest. I guess I just needed some time to think and get myself together. I was being an asshole towards you and disrespectful and I'm sorry. I want us to work out."

Kacey smiled. "Well I accept your apology and I want us to work too. And I know there's a but coming so..."

"But I wanna take it slow."

"Okay. That's fine with me." She cheesed.

Kacey Lamont

Kacey remembered the gift she had for Montana.

"Oh I forgot. I got you something." She went into her bag looking for it. She pulled out the box before opening it and showing him.

"Damn." Montana said looking at it. "That shit nice." He took it from her as she handed to him.

"Thought you would of liked it."

"I appreciate it Kacey."

"No problem."

After dinner Montana was on his way to drop Kacey back at her mothers. He went over to the passenger side helping her out the car before walking towards the door.

"Well." She turned facing him. "I enjoyed this night. And I had fun."

"I did too."

"So I'll see you later?"

"Fa sure." He smiled showcasing his pearly white teeth staring at her. Kacey stared into his brown orbs before she knew it he had brought his self down to her level and kissed her. Her eyes widened as she kissed him back. Montana pulled back before licking his lips.

"Have a good night. Miss Kacey."

"You too Montana." She turned towards the door pulling out her key opening the door.

She held a smile on her face as she closed the door and seen her mom sitting on the couch. When Athena noticed her she got off the couch walking towards her.

"Had fun?" Athena asked.

"Yes I did."

"That's good. But lemme ask you. You talking to somebody other than Montana?"

"No." She scrunched her face up. "Why you ask that?"

"Some guy came here knocking on the door looking for you. And I told him you wasn't here and he said he had a gift for Major." She raised her eyebrow.

"Did you let him him?" Kacey said worried.

"No."

"What was his name momma?"

"Brandon I believe."

Kaceys eyes widened as she kicked her heels off running upstairs. She went into the room Major had been occupying and bust in there turning on the lights seeing he was still in there. She sighed holding her chest thinking Brandon could of possibly got in and did something to her son. With Brandon he was unpredictable.

Two days later

Kacey spotted the person she was looking for before getting out the car storming over to him.

"Brandon!" She shouted getting his attention. Brandon held a smirk as he looked over at Kacey.

"What don't tell me you finally came to your senses?" He smirked as if something was a joke.

Kacey faked a smile before cocking her fist back and sending a powerful hit to his face.

"Don't you ever come anywhere near my mother or my son. You stupid motherfucker. You don't know who you playing with. I will hurt you."

Brandon chuckled before spitting blood from his mouth. "You promise?"

That made Kacey even more fuming because Brandon acted if her words didn't phase him.

"Mark my words Brandon." She said walking away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 19
How did I get myself into this mess? How did I fall so deeply for my professor? Book one: The Teacher's Affair Book two: Family, Love, and Happines...
1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?
57.8K 2.4K 50
Alone book 2. More so focused on Joy rather than Amir and kalanie. Just a heads up but enjoy โ™ฅ๏ธ