FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

By -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... More

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL

24.6K 577 193
By -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭]

"if you're gonna be
the death of me that's how
i wanna go"

✧✦✧✦✧

1100 A.D.

In the middle of a forest, a witch held a cauldron of fire as five men stood around her in a circle with their swords touching the ground.

The witch was performing a spell in Latin as she held the cauldron above her head as the fire inside it was struck by a lightning bolt.

Lowering the cauldron to the ground, the witch pours the fire out watching as it spreads towards the swords blades and runs up them.

The five men watch in awe as the hunters tattoo begins to appear on their skin, spreading up their arms and across their chest.

One of the men raises his sword towards the sky with a triumphant smirk, the symbol of The Five carved proudly into his sword.

✧✦✧✦✧

Klaus and Thea were both sat at the bar in the Mystic Grill, casually sipping from glasses of bourbon and laughing as they shared more embarrassing stories from their childhood when Rebekah entered, grabbing the soulmates' attention. Thea and Klaus both watched as the blonde walked over to the bar where Matt was working before placing a set of car keys on the counter top.

"What's that?" the blonde boy asked as his face contorted in confusion, looking from the keys to the original who was smiling at him sheepishly, "the key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow." Matt frowned at the blonde, "if that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you killed," he told her before walking past her to go collect more glasses causing Thea to wince.

"You're trying too hard," Klaus piped up causing Rebekah's head to snap in his direction, a scowl on her face as she saw his amused smirk. "Last I heard, you were leaving town," the blonde snapped causing Klaus to chuckle, "well I was," he stated before finishing the rest of the contents in his glass. The hybrid placed the empty glass back on the counter before getting up and walking towards the blonde vampire with a sarcastic smirk, "but then I thought to myself, how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help?"

Thea and Rebekah both scowled at his remark, "what do you want, Nik? I thought I was dead to you," the blonde snapped as she rolled her eyes in annoyance at her brother's presence. "Things change Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you," Klaus told her with a smile causing the blonde original to scoff, "doubt that."

Klaus rolled his eyes, "no? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed," the hybrid stated, watching with a smirk as Rebekah's expression turned from annoyed to shocked in a split second, "what?" she gasped causing the hybrids smirk to widen. "You see, and like that bygones. Come on love, work to do," he remarked making Rebekah scowl at him once again, her eyes narrowing.

"We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you," the blonde spat causing a look of hurt to wash over the hybrid's face for a split second, something only the brunette wolf sat at the bar noticed. "As you wish," Klaus spoke, giving Thea a look before walking away. Thea sighed, standing from her stool and walking towards the blonde with a sad smile.

"He's trying, you know," the brunette spoke softly as she stopped in front of Rebekah causing the blonde to scoff, "no he isn't. He's trying to manipulate me into helping him do something for him again." Thea looked at her sympathetically, "then forget him. Do it for yourself instead," she told her with a small smile causing Rebekah to sigh.

"As for Matt," Thea started as her eyes landed on the blonde human boy with a smile, "he'll come around. Show him there's good in you and that your worth forgiving, Matty's never been good at holding grudges," she finished making Rebekah nod as she smiled softly at her words. "Plus, I hardly believe he's going to be able to stay away from your killer body and dazzling green eyes much longer. I don't know if you know this Beks, but you're quite the catch," the brunette mused with a smirk causing Rebekah to smirk back at her.

"Of course I know that. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson," the blonde stated as she flipped her hair over her shoulder dramatically, causing the pair to burst into a fit of giggles.

✧✦✧✦✧

Klaus opens the door to the cellar, him and Thea both entering as their eyes locked on Connor who was currently chained up to a piece of wood. "Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail," the hybrid called out with an amused smirk as Stefan walked out of the shadows, "I was gonna take him, but I figured you went through such troubles to truss him up in your red room of pain," the younger vampire stated as he gestured to Connor.

Klaus smirked, looking from the hunter to the vampire, "it's from the Inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch," the original stated causing Thea to giggle softly to herself. "What'd you get out of him?" Stefan inquired as looked between the two soulmates causing Thea to sigh, "not enough. He's mum about the council fire and he's not saying anything about this greater evil we're all supposed to be shivering over," she pouted causing Stefan to frown.

"What brings you snooping?" Klaus asked the vampire, finishing Thea's sentence as he crossed his arms over his chest, earning a small smile from the brunette. "Well, I can't say it in front of him. As I'm sure you've figured out, our friend here can't be compelled," Stefan said causing Klaus to smirk, "you're full of mysteries aren't you?" the hybrid asked as he turned back to face Connor.

"I told you. I don't know anything," Connor panted as he moaned in pain, "thankfully, I know plenty," Klaus smiled in response before wrapping his arm around Thea and leading them both out of the room, gesturing for Stefan to follow. "So what's with the home invasion?" Klaus asked with narrowed eyes as soon as he shut the door causing Stefan to sigh.

"Damon said you knew something about this guy. Now, I should've figured out that you were up to something when you healed Elena from the werewolf poison without asking for anything in return," the Salvatore vampire explained causing Klaus to roll his eyes, "I was feeling benevolent," he replied. Thea scoffed at his response as Stefan raised his eyebrow, "you're never benevolent," he retorted earning a laugh from the brunette.

"Who is this guy? What's The Five?" the young vampire inquired relentlessly causing the young wolf to sigh, "so many questions, Steffie," the brunette muttered as she walked away from the cellar door and into the parlour, the two men following behind her. "It's a good thing I have nothing to do today, except get answers from the pair of you," Stefan replied as he sat down on one of the seats, looking up at Klaus with a false smile causing Thea to laugh to herself in the corner as she poured a drink.

"Fine. You might actually be useful in persuading my sister to cooperate," Klaus gave in, walking further into the room. "The brotherhood of the Five was a group of highly skilled vampire hunters. We crossed paths with them in 12th century Italy," the hybrid began, walking over to where Thea stood and pouring himself a drink, "my siblings and I had followed the Normans as they conquered the South. Feeding, and turning people as we went."

✧✦✧✦✧

Italy 1114

Klaus and Elijah walked into the town's square, their eyes focused on a man on the stage with an audience surrounding him. Behind the man, there were several people tied up to wooden poles with stakes protruding through their chests.

"These demons live among you, passing as human," the man spoke to the crowd of people as he stepped closer to the edge of the stage. Klaus and Elijah stopped in the middle of the square, watching as the man approached a box on the stage.

"So witness with your own eyes," the man called out as he unlocked the box, just as another man stepped out of it. The crowd screamed in fear watching as the man burned to death, just as Alexander walked down the stage, seemingly unabashed by it.

"He's putting on quite the show," Elijah said to Klaus as his eyes followed the man, "he is nothing. I could eat him for sport," Klaus smirked in reply causing Elijah to sigh. "Still you should heed the warning," the elder brother scolded him.

"Between you here and Kol in the east, you have not been discreet. Stories of the original vampires are spreading," Elijah warned as his eyes locked on to Klaus'. "I welcome such infamy," the original boasted pridefully with a smirk.

"But if you're worried about discretion, perhaps you should wrangle our sister," Klaus stated causing Elijah's gaze to shift towards Rebekah, finding her stood next to Alexander. The man bowed his head, laying a kiss upon her hand as she smiled.

Elijah and Klaus both watched the pair with a frown as Rebekah giggled at Alexander before looping her arm with his and walking away.

✧✦✧✦✧

"So these hunters have been around for nine hundred years?" Thea asked in confusion as Klaus finished causing the hybrid to nod. "Apparently. Though our friend in the other room is the first I've seen since then. Kind of makes you wonder what they've been up to all these years," he replied as he sat in one of the chairs, spreading his arms out over the arms of the chair.

"And Rebekah had a thing with one of them?" Stefan inquired causing Klaus to smirk in response, "oh, she didn't just have a thing. She fell in love with him. He told her all his secrets, which I will gladly share with you provided you do one thing for me," the hybrid told him as he leaned forwards in his chair. "And what's that?" Stefan questioned as Thea poured herself another drink.

"Get Rebekah over here. She's being stubborn and hateful. I need to make peace with her. I want her to give me some very important information about the hunter which she won't do until we've made up," Klaus tells him as Stefan nodded, getting up from his chair. "And what's in it for me?" the Salvatore vampire questioned causing Klaus to roll his eyes.

"Just get her here and I'll tell you. Oh, and Stefan, trust me when I say this; that hunter in there hold the answer to all your prayers."

✧✦✧✦✧

A little while later, Klaus and Thea both returned to the cellar to check on Connor, each with matching smirks as they watched him groan in pain and discomfort. The wolf wasn't usually one to enjoy someone being tortured, minus Jules that is, but the hunter had shot both her and her brother and as Rebekah had said, she held grudges. "You feeling alright, mate?" Klaus taunted as Connor groaned, attempting to pull his wrists free from the torture device.

"Are the shackles too tight?" Thea mocked with her own teasing smirk causing Klaus to grin wickedly at her before shifting his gaze to the cellar door, "welcome home, sister," the hybrid greeted as Rebekah and Stefan both entered. The blonde smiled at the wolf before her gaze landed on the strung up hunter with a scowl, "is this a trick? How do you know he's one of the Five? Where's his bloody tattoo?"

"Oh, the tattoos aren't visible on this lot like they were on the last. Let's eat," Klaus smirked before leading them out of the room and into the dining room. Thea took a seat next to Klaus and opposite Rebekah as a girl walked out of the kitchen and began serving them food, her gaze lingering on Klaus for little longer than what Thea would like. "Thank you, my lovely," the hybrid charmed the woman as she walked away causing the brunette to scoff, scowling as she began to stab the vegetables on her plate in jealousy.

The wolf had a bad temperament, something to be expected by her werewolf gene. But ever since Esther had broken the soulmate bond between them meaning they were no longer fated to be with each other, and no longer had to be together, she had become a lot more territorial over her man, fearing that he'd leave her for someone else. It was a stupid insecurity and she knew that Klaus loved her just as much as she did him, but sometimes he was hard to read, and that scared her more than anything.

Klaus smirked at the brunette's obvious jealousy, placing a hand on her thigh as he turned back to face Stefan and Rebekah, "I could kiss the council for burning up all the vervain in town. They made my life so much easier. Rebekah, love, eat your veggies," the hybrid teased with a small smirk causing Thea to giggle quietly to herself. Rebekah rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I'm not eating until you apologize," she refused stubbornly causing Klaus to sigh.

"For which indiscretion? There have been so many," the hybrid mused sarcastically causing the blonde's eyes to narrow, "you broke my neck," she spat, clearly pissed off. "You threw away Elena's blood so I can't make any more hybrids," Klaus spat back, equally as pissed off causing Thea and Stefan to roll their eyes, watching as the siblings continued to argue.

"Because you took me for granted," Rebekah hissed causing Klaus to roll his eyes, "that's what big brothers do, sweetheart!" he retorted causing Thea and Stefan to nod their heads, both being the younger sibling in their family. "He's not wrong," the brunette muttered, holding her hands up in defence as Rebekah shot her a glare over the table.

"Let me just name the million other people I'd rather be having dinner with right now," Stefan muttered under his breath as he took a drink from his glass causing Thea to snort as both Mikaelson's shot them annoyed glares, only making the two laugh more. "Alright, fine. I'm sorry. I often forget how delicate you are. Forgive me?" Klaus apologised causing the blonde to nod her head slightly, "I'll take it under consideration," she replied.

Stefan smiled sitting forward in his chair, "okay, good. Now why don't you tell me about Rebekah's hunter," the vampire demanded, wanting nothing more than to get the information he needed and leave. Klaus nodded as he picked up his glass from the table, "right, Alexander. Nice chap foregoing the obvious issues," he mused before taking a drink, "he was looking for creatures of the night which is why we felt quite safe around him wearing our daylight rings."

✧✦✧✦✧

Italy 1114

Klaus, Elijah, Alexander and Rebekah were all gathered around a table partaking in a feast as a maiden poured them some wine. "I am unaccustomed to such luxury," Alexander told them as he looked around the table in awe causing Elijah to smirk.

"Well, it's the least we could do to repay you for opening our eyes to the truth. We're curious to hear more about your order. Your crusade," Elijah told him with a false smile. Alexander nodded, lifting his fork as he began to eat.

"We are but five men. Bound by fire in the last breath of a dying witch to a single cause; the destruction of all vampires," the man explained excitedly causing Klaus to smirk. "And how do you hope to achieve this?" the original inquired.

"We have the ultimate weapon which no vampire can survive."

✧✦✧✦✧

"So, that's what this is about? A weapon?" Thea asked in confusion as she took a sip of wine causing Rebekah to shake her head, "not just any weapon," the blonde stated only causing the brunette to frown deeper, not understanding. "Rebekah, love, don't get ahead of the story," Klaus chastised with a small smirk as he took a drink of wine causing the original to huff.

"How is a weapon the answer to all my prayers?" Stefan spoke up in confusion as Thea nodded her head, also wanting to know what the big deal was. Klaus and Rebekah shared a look, not answering them causing the wolf to exhale in annoyance, "okay, how about we skip the theatrics and get right to the point?" the brunette deadpanned as her patience began to wear thin.

"Not quite yet, because in order to find this weapon, we need to solve the puzzle. Which seems to have disappeared," Klaus revealed causing Stefan and Thea to frown once again, "what puzzle?" the vampire asked in puzzlement causing the hybrid to raise his eyebrows. "The tattoo," Thea breathed out in realisation causing Klaus to smirk at her, "not just a pretty face," he mused earning a glare from the wolf.

"Obviously not. Now, what does it do?" she demanded causing the hybrids smirk to widen before answering, "the tattoo is a map. Leading us to its treasure," the hybrid revealed. Rebekah scoffed from across the table, "fat lot of good a tattoos gonna do if we can't see it," she muttered causing Klaus to smirk in response. "We can't, but someone else can," he responded before turning to face the girl from earlier, "why don't you tell the hybrid to bring him in, love?"

Thea grabbed her glass of wine, viciously taking a sip as she scoffed at the way Klaus smiled at the waitress. She knew he was doing it purposefully now, wanting this type of reaction from her and instead of acting unbothered she played straight into his hands. "You see, the hunter was so eager to get to the bottom of his mystery tattoos he mentioned there was only one other person that could see them," the hybrid smirked as he looked away from Thea and back towards Stefan and Rebekah.

Thea watched in confusion as the hybrid walked into the room with a struggling Jeremy Gilbert in his hold causing the brunettes mouth to drop open in shock, worry filling her. Stefan super sped out of his chair, rushing towards Jeremy only to get pushed away by Klaus as he stood in the middle of them. Thea stood from her seat, watching them in apprehension as Rebekah watched boredly.

"I wouldn't. lucky for us, young Jeremy here, is a bit of an artist," Klaus smirked as he looked at the young teen causing Jeremy to scowl, "I'm not helping you with anything," he spat stubbornly only causing the originals smirk to widen. The hybrid that was holding the young Gilbert grabbed Jeremy's hand, snatching his ring before tossing it to a smirking Klaus who catches it.

"Oh, I'm afraid you are," he mused, holding up the boy's ring for him to see causing Thea to scoff loudly, annoyed at his behaviour. "Are you serious? He's a kid Klaus," the brunette snapped, earning an eye roll from the hybrid as he ordered the hybrid to take Jeremy to Connor. "Relax, little wolf. He's not going to be harmed, I just need him to draw out the tattoo," he explained causing the brunette to shake her head.

His words made her feel a little better about the situation, but she wasn't exactly happy about the fact that he was using Jeremy against his will for his own gain. Rolling her eyes, Thea sat back down, sipping from her wine as she sulked at her soulmate. "So tell me more about this tattoo," Stefan demanded as he took his seat back at the table, looking up at the hybrid expectantly.

"My sister's suitor was unwilling to tell us anything," Klaus revealed as he walked over to the bar in the corner, pouring himself another drink. "Rebekah, however, was more than willing to investigate. Isn't that right?" the hybrid mused with a smirk as the blonde looked down at the table in shame.

✧✦✧✦✧

Italy 1114

Rebekah and Alexander were in bed together, the blonde straddling his waist as he kissed her passionately. After a few moments, they pull a part for air as Rebekah runs her hand across the tattoo on his chest, causing the man to smile.

"How do you read these symbols?" Rebekah inquired curiously as Alexander looked down at his chest before settling his gaze back on her, "the map took my brothers and I years to translate," he told her before he grabbed the sword that was leant against the bed.

"The sword is the key to reading it," Alexander explained before putting the sword back down and looking up at the blonde, "have you considered my offer? To come with me when I leave to follow the map?" he asked causing Rebekah to smile.

"I have, and I would like that very much," the original replied causing the man to smile. Cupping his face in her hands, Rebekah leant back down to kiss him sweetly. When they pull apart, Rebekah glanced over at something on the cabinet next to the bed.

"What is that?" the blonde asked as she frowned in confusion. Alexander followed her gaze, "oh, that," he said as he picked up the silver dagger, "is a very special weapon. For a very special kind of vampire," he told her as he dipped the dagger into a pot of white oak ash.

"When my brotherhood has achieved its destiny, those monsters will cease to exist. Until then, we have the daggers," Alexander revealed with a smirk causing Rebekah to frown, "do you really believe they're all so evil they must be put down?"

"Let us not talk of such evil. Let us do this," the man hushed her as he kissed her, "and this," he said as he kisses her once more. "And this," he repeats as he pulled away, kissing her neck. "And this," the man said finally as he stabbed Rebekah through the heart with the dagger.

✧✦✧✦✧

"My sister's boyfriend threw a slumber party that night. He and his brothers put us all down in our sleep. Elijah, Kol, Finn and me," Klaus told the group as he looked at Rebekah causing her to frown in guilt, "how was I supposed to know?" she scoffed. The hybrid smirked, raising his glass, "cheers, to my sister's uncanny ability to choose men," he taunted.

Thea frowned in confusion as she looked up at Klaus, "I thought the daggers didn't work on you because of your werewolf side," she stated in puzzlement causing the hybrid to smirk, "they don't."

✧✦✧✦✧

Italy 1114

Rebekah gasped, waking up with a start finding Klaus standing at the foot of the bed covered in blood, the walls around him stained with blood too. "What happened?" Rebekah asked as her eyes settled on him in concern.

"Ask him," Klaus fumed as he stepped to the side, revealing Alexanders body that was stabbed against the wall with his own sword. Rebekah started to cry as Klaus glared, "only, he cannot answer because I ripped out his tongue. Along with the rest of them."

"Nik, I had no idea," Rebekah cried in guilt as she looked up at Klaus causing the original to scowl, "but you should have. Your only family was nearly wiped out, because of your stupidity. What did he promise you?" Klaus demanded.

"Nothing. Nothing," Rebekah denied, shaking her head as she continued to cry. "He would not have made a move unless he knew you were vulnerable. You trusted him, over me! What did he promise you?" the hybrid shouted causing the blonde to cry louder.

"Nothing, Nik. I swear," she denied, heightening Klaus' frustration further. The original grabbed Rebekah roughly by the shoulders, forcing her to stand up, "tell me, Rebekah!" he demanded as he glared at her harshly, causing the blonde to cringe in fear.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Go ahead, Rebekah. Tell them. Tell them what the hunter told you the tattoo leads to. What is this great weapon that could bring about the end of the vampire species?" Klaus urged the blonde who stared down at the table in shame. Thea frowned at her friend in sympathy as the original lifted her head, "a cure. He said there was a cure."

Thea's eyebrows raised in a mixture of shock and disbelief as Klaus stood from the table, Stefan following him, "there is no cure for vampirism," the younger vampire stated in disbelief. "He's telling the truth, Stefan," Rebekah murmured, the frown of sadness still on her face causing Thea to reach across the table and grab her hand in comfort.

Rebekah smiled at the brunette before the wolf turned her attention back to her soulmate, "then why wouldn't you have searched for it, found it?" she asked in confusion as Klaus walked into the parlour, Stefan, Thea and Rebekah all following after him. Klaus faced away from them as he poured himself a drink, "because when the hunters drew their final breath that night, the marks disappeared from their body."

"The map was gone, the brotherhood of the Five extinct. For nine hundred years, there was not a whisper of another hunter until our friend in there showed up in town," the hybrid revealed. Rebekah stared at him with her hands on her hips, "well, now we have the map, what do we do next?" she asked causing Klaus to smirk.

"We don't do anything. You can't be trusted, little sister. You'll be babbling this secret to the first boy who calls you pretty. I mean, it's pathetic, really, isn't it? How she continues to hand her heart to any man who shows her a hint of affection. You'd think she would have learned by now from the endless cycle of disappointment and deception," the hybrid taunted causing Thea to frown at him, his viciousness angering her immensely.

"But I haven't. Instead I stayed with you and let you leech every moment of happiness from my life! You know, at least I fared better than Finn, Klaus left him daggered because he was tired of his judgement," Rebekah sassed as she looked between Thea and Stefan. "No, Finn was a dullard. He was more interesting lying in a box," Klaus snapped as he raised his hand, pointing across at her in anger.

"I always thought Finn was rather interesting," Thea mumbled to herself, earning a glare from the hybrid causing her to hold up her hands in mock surrender. "You want the cure for Elena, don't you? So you can go back to mass producing your hybrids. That's why you brought Stefan here, because you knew that he'd help you even though he hates your guts. You know what? You can shove your cure," Rebekah spat before storming out of the mansion, slamming the door behind her.

Thea was about to scold him when her ringtone cut through the conversation causing her to look down with a frown, finding her mom's name flashing on the screen. Looking back up at Klaus and Stefan the brunette smiled, "I have to go. Please don't kill each other," she smiled before walking to the front door causing Klaus to pout, "no goodbye kiss?" he called after her.

Thea turned to face him with a smirk, "after the way you just talked to my best friend? You're lucky I said goodbye to you at all," she sassed with narrowed eyes before strutting out the house causing Stefan to laugh quietly to himself. "Trouble in paradise?" the vampire smirked causing Klaus to narrow his eyes at him, "I suggest you shut it before I rip out your tongue and feed it to your brother," he threatened causing the Salvatore's smirk to widen.

Outside, Thea tried to call her mom back only for it to go straight to voicemail causing worry to arise within her. Getting in her car, the brunette rushed back home, running through the door in a panic as she thought something bad had happened to her mom or her brother. However, what she found instead shocked her even more.

"Great your back. Its family game night," Carol greeted the teen with a smile as she placed a bowl of chips down in front of a smirking Tyler, who sat at the dining roomtable. Thea shook her head in disbelief at the woman before closing the door and leaning her head against it, "lord, help me" she muttered under her breath before walking towards the table. "So, what're we playing?" the brunette asked as she pulled out the seat next to her brother, groaning in annoyance as she saw the monopoly board already laid out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.6K 51
After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world. And it gets worse. Her enemies are a p...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
867K 24.2K 77
๐–๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ | โ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š...
3.2K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...