FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

By -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... More

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES

22.3K 604 483
By -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx - 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴]

"victim of my own good
intentions, i can't say no"

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea jogged down the marble staircase of the Lockwood mansion in her cheerleading uniform, about to leave for school. She had already gotten up late and received a very mad call from Caroline scolding her about it. "Uh, hello?" the brunette questioned with a confused expression as she saw two random men stood in the foyer of her house.

Before she had the chance to question them any further, the front door opened, her mom and Tyler walking in. "Who the hell are you two?" Tyler questioned with narrowed eyes as his gaze skimmed past his sister, landing on the two burly men that stood behind her. "Tyler, it's okay. They're here for yours and Thea's protection," Carol explained with a smile, looking between the twins who shared the same exasperated expression.

"More deputies?" Thea whined in incredulity as she threw her hands up in the air just as Klaus enters the room from the parlour, another man following behind him. "Not exactly," the hybrid smirked as he came to a stop in front of Tyler, smiling at Thea as he passed her, "they're hybrids," the elder Lockwood twin sighed, shaking his head. "I was halfway to Chicago when I heard you were attacked. Put a rather large kink in my plans," Klaus explained as he stared at Tyler.

"Nice to know you care," the hybrid scoffed as he held the originals gaze, seemingly unafraid. "About you? I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt you and your friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot," Klaus scowled causing Thea to roll her eyes. "Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my girlfriend whilst dating my sister. So, maybe we're even," Tyler retorted causing Thea's face to fall.

"You kissed Caroline?" she gasped in shock as her heart began to break all over again. Klaus frowned, looking towards the brunette with a sheepish expression, "technically, she thought I was Tyler and kissed me. I pushed her off straight away, believe me little wolf, nobody kisses quite like you," he responded, throwing her a wink at the end causing her to blush and Tyler to scoff.

"As for us being even," the hybrid continued, looking back towards Tyler, "not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left." Thea scoffed, turning away from her soulmate and twin with a scowl, already much too late to listen to them antagonise each other any longer, "I'm out of here. You boys play nice now," she stated with a sarcastic smile before opening the door.

Klaus watched after her before focusing his gaze back on Tyler, "consider them your new bodyguards," he told him whilst pointing back at the three hybrids before following after Thea. "Little wolf," he called as he successfully caught up to her, "seriously Klaus, I'm late for school. I've already been screamed at from Caroline for missing first practice," the brunette told him as he blocked her from opening her car door.

"You sure you can't miss one more day?" the hybrid asked as his eyes trailed along the length of her body, admiring the way it looked in her cheerleaders outfit causing her cheeks to blush a bright red. "I'm sure we can find another way to get use out of this outfit," he teased with a seductive smirk as he gripped her hips, pulling her body flush against his.

Thea giggled softly, hitting his shoulder lightly for his crude remark. "As good as that sounds, I really have to get to school," she told him as she pulled herself out of his grip before opening her car door. "What, no goodbye kiss?" Klaus asked as he leaned against the open door, staring down at the brunette who beamed up at his pouting face. "Hmm, you're gonna have to try harder than that to make up for what you did, love," she mocked before closing the car door.

Starting the car, Thea rolled the window down throwing a wink to the hybrid who watched her in amusement, "if you're lucky I might come and see you later," she called causing Klaus to smirk, "only if you keep the cheerleader outfit on," he remarked. The wolf feigned a pout as she looked towards the smirking original, "but I was hoping to show you the new lace set I bought," she responded, the corners of her lips tugging up into a smirk as she watched the expression of lust fall over his face. "See you later, hunny," she winked before rolling up her window and driving off, leaving Klaus stood watching after her with a look of awe on his face. She was going to be the death of him, he was sure of it.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea had just got to school and was putting her books into her locker when Rebekah found her, "nice to see you looking normal again," the blonde smiled as she leaned against the locker next to the brunette. "Honestly, I've never felt further from it," the wolf joked as she continued swapping her books causing the original to laugh. What was normal for them? The blonde was an original vampire and the brunette was a werewolf, they were the furthest things from normal.

"Normal is overrated," Rebekah affirmed as Thea nodded her head in agreeance as she turned to face her, only just noticing the flyers the blonde held in her hands, "what's with the flyers?" she asked with a confused expression. Rebekah beamed at the girl as she handed her one, "I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. Starts fifth period and goes till whenever," the blonde smirked.

"An anti-curfew party?" Thea repeated with raised eyebrows as she looked up at the smirking blonde, "yeah, why not? This town could use a little fun," the original retorted causing the young wolf to laugh. "You in?" Rebekah asked her with a hopeful smile. In truth, Thea was probably the only person she actually wanted to attend, the brunette being the only friend she'd had in over 1000 years.

"And break my mom's rules?" the teen gasped as she held a hand over her heart, feigning innocence before a devious smirk took over her features, "of course I'm in, do you really need to ask?" she joked as Rebekah laughed at her. Thea looked back down at the flyer, only just realising the address on the paper on the page was different to the Mikaelson mansion, "new place? Klaus throw you out?" the brunette asked as she looked back towards the original with a confused expression.

Rebekah scowled, "please. I left on my own. I'm never doing anything for that narcissistic bastard ever again," she huffed, her dramatics causing Thea to stifle a laugh. "I'm surprised you forgave him so quickly. It's not like Thea Lockwood to not hold a grudge," the blonde taunted with a smirk causing Thea to nudge her playfully. "I don't hold grudges!" she scoffed causing Rebekah to raise her eyebrows, "Damon for killing your uncle, Matt for stealing your ice-cream in 5th grade, Tyler for shrinking your shirt-" the blonde listed before Thea cut her off.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm working on it," Thea scoffed as her eyes narrowed at the blonde, realising she was right, "besides, I haven't got a grudge against you for killing Alaric and Elena," she retorted causing Rebekah to wince. "Sorry about that. I was just so tired of running, I've done it for 1000 years," Rebekah stated sadly causing Thea to smile sadly back at her in understanding, "I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it. Ric's in a better place now, he never wanted to be a vampire. Wish I could say the same about Elena."

"Speak of the devil and ye shall appear," Rebekah muttered under her breath as Elena and Stefan began walking down the hall, the doppelgangers eyes locking onto the brunettes as a look of hurt crossed her face. "Thea? Don't tell me you're still friends with her," Elena stated angrily as they came to a stop in front of the pair, the doppelgangers eyes narrowed on the blonde vampire in hatred.

"Jealousy isn't a good look on you Elena," Rebekah taunted, her eyes trailing over the doppelgangers figure with a mock pout on her face causing Elena's scowl to deepen, "please, Thea's the only person on earth that actually likes you," the doppelganger retorted childishly. The blonde smirked, "well, your boyfriend liked me once," she mocked, her gaze lifting to meet Stefan's as she offered him a seductive smile before turning back to the brunette, "actually, a lot more than once."

Elena scowled in jealousy as Rebekah smirked at her before turning her attention to Thea who was leaned against her locker watching the exchange in boredom, "seriously T? After everything she's done, you're still gonna be friends with her and act like nothing happened?" the doppelganger scoffed furiously. Thea rolled her eyes, slamming her head against the back of the locker in defeat, "lord give me strength," she muttered under her breath as she closed her eyes in annoyance.

The brunette couldn't catch a break. She was constantly caught in the middle of the relentless feud between the Mikaelson's and her friends, and quite honestly, she was bored of it. "Nuh-uh, do not drag me into this," the brunette stated as she looked between Elena and Rebekah with a defiant look on her face. They could hate each other all they wanted, but Thea was no longer playing their games.

Both Elena and Rebekah rolled their eyes at the brunette, just as the wolf's phone rang, saving her from their drama. Sighing in relief, Thea looked down at her phone seeing an SOS message from Damon saying that he needed her help urgently. "As fun as this has been, I have a Salvatore to save. See you later Beks," the brunette told the group before hurrying back out of the school. She hadn't even made it to one of her classes before she was dragged back into the supernatural drama, it was a wonder as to how she hadn't been expelled.

✧✦✧✦✧

After walking trudging through the woods, Thea finally stumbled upon the trailer Damon had told her to come to. "Damon?" the brunette called as she opened the door to the trailer hesitantly and peering inside, finding the vampire inside, "why were you being so cryptic? Please tell me this isn't some kinky sexcapade you've arranged, I already told you I'm spoken for," she teased, not noticing the arrows that were attached to him.

"Come in. Close the door," the vampire muttered through gritted teeth causing Thea to frown before doing as he says, finally noticing the arrows that attached him to the claymore mines causing her to hold her breath. "Tell me that is not a bomb," the wolf pleaded as she stared at the device fearfully, "okay. It's a kitten. It's an adorable, exploding kitten," Damon responded sarcastically with a teasing smile causing Thea to scowl.

"Why didn't you call Stefan?" Thea asked freaked out, as she stared at him in incredulity causing Damon to frown, "because I'm proud, and stubborn, and- oh, look. You're already here," he remarked sarcastically earning a glare from the teen. "Come on, you're not gonna get hurt. All I need you to do is be doctorly and cut out the arrow. I'd do it myself, but if I move," the vampire trailed as he gently touched the string attatched to the arrow buried in his thigh.

"Damon, stop! Are you crazy?!" Thea shouted in a panic as Damon pulled his hand away, making a soft 'kabooming' noise to demonstrate his point. The brunette breathed shakily, nodding her head hesitantly, "okay," she muttered as she grabbed a knife from a near-by table before moving behind Damon. Putting the point of the knife next to the entry point of the arrow, Thea began to cut around it as Damon picked up a letter from Pastor Young to April from the table.

"So, how well did you know Pastor Young?" the vampire asked casually as he skimmed the letter causing Thea to huff, "he was like a father figure to me and Ty. He was always a nice guy," she replied as she continued to cut around the arrow. "Nice crazy guy," Damon retorted causing Thea to frown, "he wrote a letter about sacrifice and war brewing in Mystic Falls," he finished as he held up the letter so Thea could skim through the words as she worked.

"What does he mean, 'a greater evil is coming'? Don't we have great enough evil already?" Thea scoffed as she continues to use the knife to dig around the arrow in Damon's back. Damon shrugged gently, "you'd think," he replied just as his phone started to ring, Elena's name popping up on the screen. Upon seeing it, Damon declines the call before looking out the window dejectedly causing Thea to sigh.

"So, how did you get stuck on hunter duty?" the wolf asked, trying to take the vampire's attention away from Elena. Damon smirked in response, "Stefan had a Physics test," he stated causing Thea's face to drop in realisation. "Shit, I knew there was something I was forgetting today," she muttered under her breath as she continued to dig out the arrow, wondering how on earth she hadn't been expelled from the high school yet.

"You're a good brother, Dames," Thea told him with an honest smile causing Damon to smirk, "I'm the bad brother," he corrected causing Thea to shake her head. "You're not bad, Damon. There's good in everyone if you're willing to look for it. Besides, you're strung up to a bomb while Stefan plays vampire with the girl who broke your heart. But, you're doing a very good job of acting like it doesn't suck," Thea retorted just as she finished prying out the arrow as much as she could to allow Damon to remove it.

"Okay, I think that should be good," Thea stated with a worried smile, holding her breath as Damon yanked out the arrow in one swift motion, dropping it on to the table without the bomb exploding. Turning back to face her, Damon scooped the brunette up into a hug in relief, both of them smiling widely at each other.

✧✦✧✦✧

Rebekah's party was already in full swing when Thea arrived. The brunette had quickly stopped off at her house to change into a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top which she paired with her favourite heeled boots and cropped leather jacket, not wanting to attend the party in her cheerleading uniform. Walking up the front porch, the brunette looked around at the mass of people.

It was your stereotypical high school party with all the kegs and gyrating teenagers to go with it. "T!" a voice squealed from behind her, causing the brunettes head to snap in their direction, her eyes landing on her blonde friend who was pushing her way through the crowd of people with a red solo cup in her hand. "Here have a drink," Rebekah stated as she came to a stop in front of the brunette, pushing the cup out towards her causing Thea to laugh.

"Are you drunk, Beks?" the brunette teased as the blonde lead her into the house, waving and high fiving people as she went causing Thea to laugh. "Of course not," Rebekah responded, an offended look on her face as the two entered the kitchen, finding April standing at the island in the centre of the room. "Oh, hey T, this is-" Rebekah started to introduce the wolf to the brunette before Thea cut her off.

"Little April Young, look how grown up you are!" Thea gushed as she rushed over to the young girl, hugging her instantly causing Rebekah to roll her eyes before walking out of the kitchen. Pulling away, the two brunettes smiled at each other, "Thea! Thank God, I know someone," April joked causing the wolf to laugh, "I'm glad you came," she responded as she poured herself a drink.

"Are you thirsty?" the brunette asked as she held out a drink in April's direction causing the young teen to laugh, "you know, you used to read me bedtime stories when I got scared of the dark," she smiled causing Thea to smile back. "And now I'm giving you beer. Sounds about right," she shrugged, causing April to laugh as she took the drink from Thea's outstretched hand, taking a drink.

"Mmm, if my dad could see me now," the brunette mused sadly causing Thea to frown, "how are you doing with everything?" the wolf asked her sympathetically, just as Elena entered smiling at the girls as she made her way over to them. "I'm trudging through my denial phase. Dreaming up conspiracy theories," April sighed sadly causing Elena and Thea to frown sympathetically.

"My first weekend home from boarding school, my dad smelled cigarette smoke on my clothes before I even walked in the door. He would've noticed a gas leak in the house," April blurted as Elena and Thea shared confused expressions. "So you don't think it was an accident?" Elena questioned causing April to frown, "I know there's no investigation, that everyone's calling it an accident. But, the shooting at the church? It just feels like..." the brunette trailed off dejectedly.

"Like something wicked this way comes? I know, right? It's like this town is cursed or something," Rebekah finished for her as she stepped into the room, causing Thea to roll her eyes as Elena tensed up. "April, why don't you go look around the house? I'll come find you later," Thea urged the girl, already knowing Rebekah and Elena were about to start something.

"Oh, okay," April frowned before walking away causing Thea to sigh as she turned her attention back to the two vampires. "Did I forget to uninvite you?" Rebekah smirked as she walked to the bar to get another drink, "did you blow up her dad's house to get revenge on the council?" Elena growled furiously as her eyes narrowed at the blonde.

"I don't give a damn about some dodgy, middle aged Council," Rebekah scoffed as she walked closer to the doppelganger, "you come into my house, throw around false accusations and then you have the nerve to drink my beer?" the blonde snarled, quickly snatching the solo cup away from Elena causing Thea to sigh. "Yeah, I do not have time for this," the brunette muttered before grabbing a bottle of bourbon off the counter and walking out of the kitchen, leaving the two vampires to their own petty argument.

Making her way outside the brunette quickly spots April once again causing her to smile as she made her way over to her. "Hey, T, you're back," the young girl smiled as she saw the wolf nearing her, "since I've already given you a beer, how about I teach you how to do a keg stand?" Thea smirked at the girl deviously causing the brunette to laugh before following her.

April and Thea walked across the garden towards the kegs, each standing in front of one with matching smirks. Placing her hands on either side of the keg, Thea lifted her legs of the floor, successfully doing a handstand as someone stuck the beer hose in her mouth. Looking to her side, the brunette watched as April copied her before they both began to drink as everyone around them started chanting "chug! Chug! Chug!"

After a few moments, Thea jumped down from the keg, laughing as April lost her balance and fell causing beer to squirt out of the house. The wolf helped the giggling teen off the floor, laughing and cheering along with the crowd with a beaming smile on her face as a sense of joy swept over her. It had been so long since the brunette had let her hair down and focused on being a teenager, and she was enjoying herself.

She wasn't thinking about Klaus, about Tyler or her friends. She wasn't thinking about all the supernatural drama that surrounded her. She wasn't thinking about anything. And she felt free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 109 6
-๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐Ž๐‘ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
107K 3.1K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
505K 9.6K 41
Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in California. She finds her future involving...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...