The Cannibal and The Mute | E...

By Lucifers_Gentleman

(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art ski... More

~Chapter 1: Blood~
~Chapter 2: Forest~
~Chapter 4: Friends~
~Chapter 5: Hide & Seek~
~Chapter 6: Jealousy~
~Chapter 7: Help~
~Chapter 8: Secrets~
~Chapter 9: Fight~
~Chapter 10: Love~
~Chapter 11: Forgiveness~
~Chapter 12: Kidnapped?~
~Chapter 13: Ending~
OFFICIAL CREEPYPASTA ROLEPLAY SERVER

~Chapter 3: Meeting everyone~

22K 645 549
By Lucifers_Gentleman

(M/N) POV (finally)

I walk into the mansion behind the man that goes by Slendy. "Everyone, this is (m/n). He's a little shy right now so be nice." He tells a line of people. I grip on the back of his suit. I somewhat feel safe with him, even if he's a stranger. "Well, where is he?" Someone said. Some people scooted over in the line to see more of Slendy, and eventually me. A boy who looked like Link looked at me, and a tall boy with bleach like skin and a carved smile also stared at me. I tremble and clench Slendy's shirt tighter. The Link alike smiles and waves. He shakingly wave back. "Come out (m/n)." Slendy says. I hesitate but come in front of him. I hold my hands together and place them in front of me. I looked around at the line of people.

I see a tall black and white clown, the Link look alike, the bleach man, a person with a feminine looking mask, then I saw then boy I drew. My eyes lit up and I looked at Slendy. "You can read my mind right?" I ask. He nods. "That boy with the mouth guard and goggles. I saw him before! I drew a picture of him." I smiled. "Is that so?" Slendy asked. I nodded. Then I realized something. "I don't have my stuff." I said. Slendy told me it was in my new room. I nodded. I continued to scan the people. Most of them had masks. One person seemed interesting though. I don't know why. He had a blue mask on and what looked like black goo or ink coming out of the black eye sockets.

I approached the mysterious person. I tilted my head to the side as my curiosity grew. I heard someone whisper "What is he doing?" I didn't pay attention to the comment. I slowly lift my hand up and touched the bottom of the mask, trying to lift it up. All of the sudden a strong and stern hand griped my wrist. I flinched. "What are you doing?" He lowly growls. I immediately back up. I tried to apologize the best I could. "Oh, I forgot to mention. (M/N) is mute." Slendy told them. I looked to the ground and nodded. "Well E.J, since (m/n) has suddenly taken a liking to you, please show him to his room." Slendy said. The boy nodded. He led me upstairs. We walked for a little bit before we made it to a door. "This is yours." He said. I nodded, smiled, and mouthed "Thank you"

He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. I dragged him into my room. I grabbed my notebook and pencil then wrote. "I'm sorry I tried to touch your mask. I was just curious." He read the note then looks at me. "Yeah yeah whatever." He mumbles. "What's your name?" I write. "Eyeless Jack. Or just Jack for short." He responds. I nod and smile. "I'm (m/n). I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore." He then nods before leaving. I unpack my things and set everything where I want it. I like it. It was bigger then my room and the bed was really comfy. I then remember the sketch I made. I smile and grab the sketchbook.

I slightly rush downstairs. The link look alike and the bleach man were playing Mario Cart. I looked around, eager to find the boy. He was in the kitchen eating some waffles. I smiled. The guy with the feminine mask was in there talking to the black masked guy. I tug on the boy's shirt. He looks at me confusingly. "Hm? What is it?" He asks. I smile. I flip through the pages until I find it. I smile and show him the picture. I point at the picture, then point at him. "You drew that?" He asks amazed. I nod. I write "I saw you the other day."

"Aww you guys look he drew me!" He said. He hugged me from behind. He got the sketchbook. I reached for it but to no avail on how short I was and how tall he was. "Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Look! Look! Look! Masky! Hey! Hey Masky!" He repeated. The guy groaned. "What?" He said. "Look! (M/N) d-drew me! Isn't it good? Isn't it?" He said twitching every now and then. He nodded. He hugged me again. I then jumped and got the sketchbook. I went into the living room after getting their names. Jack was laying across a chair, asleep. I look and see the Link alike playing alone now. I smile and begin to draw him. I get down to his criss-crossed legs before he rage quites. I pout at the unfinished picture. "Hey (m/n) whatcha doin'?" he asks. I turn the sketchbook to face him. "Whoa that's seriously good!" He praises. I smile. I write down. "What's your name?" "Ben." He smiled.

I returned the smile and went to put my sketchbook up. I wondered around. I soon learned everyone's name. As I approached the last person I tapped his arm, as I wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulder. He turns around and smiles. "You want my name?" He asks still smiling, showing his sharp teeth. I nod. "My name is Laughing Jack or Jack! But you can call me L.J!" he giggled. "Oh and you're (m/n) no need to explain!" He smiled. I smiled back a toothy, eye-closed smile. He offered me some candy. A lollipop. I gladly took it. I told his thank you (as best as I could) and he ruffled my hair. "Well aren't you just the cutest!" He laughed. I smile as I put the lollipop in my mouth. He walked away and I sat down on the couch, licking my lollipop.

"I wonder where Jack is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
1.9K 33 19
y/n is a little girl. So that must she is innocent right? damn your wrong! ever since she was bullied she snapped and started pranking everyone head...
454K 12.9K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...