I need you. |severus snape|

Od imaginaryxworld

NEED /nēd/ verb require (something) because it is essential or very imp... Více

Prologue: Manda.
1. Familiar faces, unknown places.
2: Special Delivery.
3. Hogwarts
4. More faces
5: Friendship
6: The boy who lived.
7: First Names
8: First Task
10. An unlikely question
11. Amanda's Dress
12. The ball.
13. The Dance
14. Second Task
15: Rather Frightening
16: An explanation.
17: Unexpected comfort
18: Barty Crouch Jr.
19: Loss.
20: Amare
21: An entirely new era
22: The toad.
23: Nuisance
24: Approval
25: Possibility
26: More memories
27: Confession
28: The twins.
29: Wondering
30: Him.
31: Summer
32: The vow.
33: Pureblood
34: A peculiar question.
35: A realization
36: Slug Club
37: Lacrimae
38: Bell.
39: Our reality.
40: An alternative
41: Six months and zero days.
42: The party.
43: Cruciatus
44: Promises.
book update!!!

9: Dance preparation.

4.1K 151 33
Od imaginaryxworld

It had been another two days...Ingrid had been calmly eating at breakfast, when Severus leaned over to ask her a question.

"You are aware of todays....dance preparations?"
He asked, taking a sip out of his cup.

"Oh yes, I suppose I'll be marking during that time."

The first lesson of the day would be dedicated to teaching the students how to dance, the house leaders would be taking their students to their corridors.

Ingrid smirked imagining Severus attempting to teach the students how to dance, it really would be funny.

"Well, I absolutely refuse to teach those hormonal adolescents how to dance alone..so, if you would like to join me?"
He asked fairly stiffly, avoiding all eye contact with her.

"Oh, sure! Why not.."
She replied, smiling slightly.

Dancing...
In front of the entire Slytherin common room....
What did I just agree to?!?

"Good. Thank you Felicity."
He nodded, before politely standing up and leaving his seat.

Ingrid sat nervously, tapping her fingers anxiously on the table.

Good god...I need to get my good shoes on!

She got up shortly afterwards, Minerva stopping her as she began to walk out of the greathall.

"I heard..good luck."
She whispered, before smiling and walking away.

Ingrid returned to her quarters, putting on her flats and taking off her extensive dark blue cloak. She walked calmly down to the corridor before the dungeons, half of the slytherin students where already there. Chatting per usual.

Severus sat in a chair next to the small record player, patiently waiting for her arrival. She walked calmly over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Thank goodness."
He said, looking up at her.

He examined her outfit, without her cloak she only had on a short sleeve blue dress..which is probably the least she's ever worn in front of students.

"...You may start when you must...I'll play the music."
He cleared his throat and looked back down at his book. Ingrid nodded and lowered her eyebrows, approaching the center of the room.

Having absolutely no idea what she was doing.

"Students! Students!! Please quiet down."
She called out, raising her hands in the air.

They seemed to all talk louder, stumbling around their seats. Ingrid called out a few more times, yet nothing happened.

"SILENCE."
Severus commanded, Ingrid smiled and nodded to him.

"Thank you Professor. Now then, you are most likely all wondering why you where summoned at this hour..well, to sum it up perfectly...I will be teaching you how to do the traditional waltz, for the coming Yule Ball."

The boys of the room groaned, shaking their heads in disgust. The girls gasped and quickly began to gossip amongst themselves, Ingrid placed her hands in the air to silence the students once more.

"Right then, I need a volunteer to help me demonstrate."
She looked about the room, her eyes fell on Draco Malfoy..who was happily making fun of her with his friends.

Hah. He thinks I won't notice.
She thought to herself, before outstretching her arm.

"Mr.Malfoy! Come along."
She said, he turned to her..a embarrassed and shocked expression on his face.

The room snickered as Malfoy quietly sauntered to the center of the room.

"Now then, I'll place my hand on his shoulder. And he will place his on my waist."
She said, Malfoy turned bright red.

"Wait where?!"
He asked, lowered eyebrows.

"My waist, Mr.Malfoy."
She asserted him, he swallowed and did as he was told. A few other Slytherins whistling at them.

Ingrid then instructed Draco to step right and left, joining their hands in the center.

Draco looked as flustered as all hell, he hated Ingrid for being the Muggle Studies teacher. Ingrid didn't favor Muggles, she was a pure blood. But she was raised to know things about them, and usually made Draco laugh in class.

Ingrid turned around, looking to Severus. He sat calmly, smirking at her and Draco. She nodded to him..and he placed the record on the record player.

Music began to fill the corridor, as Ingrid helped Draco along. Draco eventually got the hang of it, and began to elegantly waltz with his professor.

Ingrid could tell Draco fancied her. By the goofy way he was smiling, and the odd fluster on his cheeks. Just how Amanda used to look at the boy next door...before she left to go with him.

"Find a partner students! It doesn't matter whom, this isn't the real ball."
She assured them, the girls automatically stood up. Only a few boys joining them in the process..

Ingrid eventually let Draco go with Pansy, the students began to waltz..not perfectly in sync, but close to it.

She walked around, correcting and complimenting the pairs of students. Severus made the remaining boys get out of their seats, forcing them with a partner.

That was until Ingrid approached Severus.

"Would you like to-?"
She began, lending him her hand.

"Yes."
He said, taking it.

She giggled at his flustered face, he took her hand and began to waltz with her. The students watching in awe, a few whistled.

It wasn't very serious, in fact..Ingrid kept stepping on his feet. He just rolled his eyes and kept going, until eventually the music stopped. And the students pulled away from eachother.

Ingrid curtsy'd, Severus awkwardly bowing.

"Right students! You may return to your common rooms till the next lesson, if you have any questions do not be afraid to ask."
She smiled, waving the excited students away.

As soon as they cleared the corridor, she turned to Severus.

"Wasn't that fun!"
She joked, folding her arms in front of herself.

"I have not danced since I was a child..and it was with my mother."
He confessed, looking down at his feet.

"What about the Yule Ball when we where in school?"
Ingrid asked, squinting.

"Pfft. Who would go to the ball with me, no one..that's who."
He said, walking towards the record player to retrieve his book.

"Shame. I went with Alexander Bricks, a Gryffindor friend of my parents. It was horrendous! In fact, he tried to kiss me at the end of the night."

Severus turned to her, an odd expression crossing his face.

"And what did you do-?"

"I had a very..awkward first kiss."
She smirked, he gritted his teeth. Grabbing the book from the record player.

"My first kiss was with a very intoxicated woman in Knockturn alley, I'll spare you the details."
He joked, Ingrid burst out laughing. Him just rolling his eyes and guiding her along.

"Let's go you insufferable woman. We still have lessons to teach."

And with that..

They left the corridor.

-AN-
Thank you for reading :)
So sweet ♥️🥰 I had so much fun writing this one. But on with my usual speellll!
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, halfblood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. The Goblet Of Fire part will be the first to be published :)))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

33.8K 969 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
5.1K 96 31
The new Muggle Studies Professor grabs almost everybody's attention...one way or the other...and everyone gets more than they bargained for. Especial...
23.4K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
195K 5.4K 40
"I didn't ask for your name, Miss Y/n". "Uh, sorry sir". *** All Harry Potter characters mentioned belong to JK Rowling.