Double Trouble (Dipper Onesho...

brandnewusername

After the whole fiasco, Dipper would think that the former halves of a demon would've laid low and that their... Еще

Double Trouble (REWRITTEN)

Double Trouble

2.3K 37 20
brandnewusername

"Shit." Rudy muttered, his teeth clenched and his headache got worse as his frustration grew. His whining twin beside him constantly talking into his ear didn't help.

"Why would she leave at this time? Maybe for the exotics and such, but why at this time? It's so unfair." Aidan whined, his own frustration matching his brother's. Maybe less because of his venting. "I mean-"

"Shut up, I see light." Rudy interrupted, holding his arm out in front of Aidan. "Let's break in and find some sort of comfort."

"But-"

"At least until Pacifica comes back, didn't you hear that it's this night?" Rudy said, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the house.

"Fine." Aidan said, frowning. "I wish she'll be here soon. I can't stand this blasted heat."

I can't stand your continuing blabbering. "We'll see." Rudy said, looking up and seeing that horrid sign of the Mystery Shack. It always irked him. "Of all our luck-"

"Wait a tick, look," Aidan pointed out. "The Pines boy is alone. Let's just knock him out and try see if there's ice inside."

"Might as well, but it's not like ice is going to help, you idiot."

--

"Well, see you soon." Dipper said, hanging up after hearing Mabel's goodbye. He smiled and went to the room they had shared as kids and laid on his bed.

Mabel had gone away with Pacifica to a tropical island and he was home alone because his Grunkles were on another grand adventure. Which brought him to reminisce about the adventures he had with Mabel, and decided that was better than watching some weird show.

But, then a loud slam made him flinch and he shot up, grabbing Mabel's grappling hook and cautiously walked to the shuffling sounds and muffled voices.

He gulped and looked about, anxiety setting in.

"..viously, the old man with the fez is clearly too cheap to get ice." A cheery voice, but a bit strained, chirped.

"That, or the two's been gone for a while, and the Pines boy likely forgot." A too familiar calm and apathetic voice added.

Dipper clutched the handle tightly as he dared a quick glance and his suspicions were true, it was the demon halves twins. The warm pinkish purple eyed one, Aidan, was currently halfway in their fridge, while the cold eyed one was rubbing his temples and looked extremely uncomfortable.

He gulped and quietly shuffled away, thinking of ways to get them away and just how to do it.

"Dammit, just how the hell are we even going through this?!" Aidan cried out, Dipper got the image of him clutching at his hair. "We're reincarnations! Human now!"

"This began to happen when we entered this area, and you do know that logic doesn't seem to work in this town." Rudy said. "Perhaps- Did you hear that?"

Dipper froze, holding his breath as well as he settled on a closet. But, Rudy must've heard a nonexistent creak.

Silence, though he was sure that the two could've heard his loud heartbeats and panicking thoughts.

"Meh, must be been nothing," Aidan said nonchalantly.

Dipper closed his eyes in relief, loosening his grip.

"Nothing, but this annoyance." Dipper cried out in surprise when his wrist was grabbed and he was dragged out of the closet, slammed against the wall and he met with greenish blue eyes, cruel and irritated.

"Ah yes, was wondering when we'd see the Pines boy." Aidan chirped, his eyes bright and amused in comparison to his twin's.

"Wh what're you guys doing here? And why?" Dipper demanded, grabbing at the hand holding his shirt.

"Waiting for Pacifica to come back." Aidan said.

"Why?"

"That's none of your business." Rudy said, his expression rather uncomfortable. Dipper also saw that Aidan's grin seemed more forced. "But we'll be staying the night, as we can both overpower you if need be."

"She's never going to date you guys." Dipper said, glaring. "She doesn't like you. Plus, she's basically with my sister."

"That doesn't matter, things will change." Rudy snapped, tightening his grip on his shoulder. "We have ways."

Dipper glowered at them, not breaking eye contact, until Aidan eventually got bored and grabbed his brother.

"C'mon, just knock him out and let's distract ourselves." The warm eyed brother whined, nuzzling his face into his shoulder, making Rudy scowl.

"Get off." Rudy growled. "Go walk around, I'll be making sure he isn't being troublesome."

"You guys are the ones being troublesome, this is my Grunkle's house." Dipper pointed out, then winced as Rudy dug his nails, rather sharp nails, into his shoulder, ripping past his shirt.

"Hehe, he's fun." Aidan giggled, walking off.

Rudy made a tch sound at his twin's back until he was put of sight. Then glared at Dipper, looking him up and down until pulling him from the wall and shoved him towards the attic. "Move it."

Dipper, for now, obeyed and tried to keep his plan hidden. They walked to his room and opened it. Then, Dipper turned, grabbed Rudy, and tried to shove him into the room.

Then, he'd lock it and find a way to incapacitate the other brother. Thus, saving the day.

That was the plan, but no.

Rudy had anticipated the move and grabbed his hand, pulled him forward, and slammed his fist into his cheek, the force bringing him to the floor.

"Nice try, but do you think I'm an idiot?" Rudy said, watching him rub his slowly swelling cheek. "Sure, if it was Aidan, but he's less of the thinking type. All do first and think later type or something like that."

He knelt down and grabbed his shirt, going to pull him up and proceed to lock him in the room. But, his shirt was particularly old so it ripped instead.

The former demon froze, his eyes glazing over and his expression unreadable. Then, he made the mistake of breathing through his nose, because the scent-

Dipper watched as Rudy kept a scrutinizing gaze on him, feeling very very uncomfortable. His eyes kept darting from his face and his chest. He suddenly realized how exposed he was and felt vulnerable.

Dipper sat up and awkwardly tried to cover himself and, to save whatever dignity he possibly had left, got up to quietly enter the room and proceeded to close the door.

But Rudy decided to interfere with that plan too and growled lowly, shoving him to the wall and trapped him with his arms. Before Dipper could attempt to protest or get away, Rudy leaned forward and caught his lips.

Dipper froze, unsure of what to do. Then realization sunk in and he immediately placed his hands on the other's shoulder to push him away. But Rudy placed his knee onto Dipper's crotch and rubbed, sending a shiver through him and he almost faltered.

But determined to save his nonexistent dignity, Dipper managed to get him off and tried to escape to the safety of his room, to lock the door and try find a safe way out of the building.

But God damnit Rudy.

Before Dipper could even close the door, Rudy had already beat him to it and pinned him to the wall, slightly sharp teeth nipping at his neck and hands frantically feeling his chest, tweaking his nipples and the other in his hair, grabbing and pulling his head back to get more of his neck.

"Nnngha, R Rudy, what the hell are you d doing- Ah!" Dipper cried out when he bit too hard and drew blood, a warm tongue dragging over it and worsening the sting.

"Shut up." Rudy half growled, half panted. "I really can't help it now, smells too good, want it, need it." His hand traveled downwards, hooking around his pants and immediately unzipped them. "Just need something to get rid of this unbearable heat!"

Dipper tried to talk, but gasped when his cold hand wrapped around his member, biting his lip and resting his head on Rudy's shoulder. "A ah, what ab about your brother?" He asked, trying to get him to stop.

"Idiot, nuisance I can't live without." Rudy muttered, seemingly unable to form full sentences. "Can barely understand this frustration I go through. Too happy." He went back to the bite mark, licking the trail and started to suck, emitting a satisfied noise. He ignored Dipper's shifting between pained hisses and mildly pleasured pants, sucking harder and stroking the hardening member.

"My my, brother, having fun without me?"

Dipper warily glanced and saw the other twin, smiling with an irritated look. Weird look for him.

Rudy reluctantly looked at him too, barely showing any emotion. "So?"

Aidan walked over, his eyes looking over the two, and he scowled. "Honestly, don't you know I'm suffering too?"

"Can't help it, smells too good." Rudy muttered, returning to his neck and looking his brother in the eye, slowly dragged his tongue across the wound. "Couldn't wait until Pacifica gets here."

"Then you won't mind if I join, right?" Aidan grinned, taking a whiff of the "good" smell and his breathing hitched. It was delectable.

Dipper paled, shutting his eyes and hoping that this could be just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dr- Gah!

"I should think that red is a good color on his skin." Aidan grinned against his neck, teeth equally sharp as his brother's pressing teasingly down, not hard enough to pierce. "Makes me wonder how he'd look coated all over in blood."

"Wh what?!" Dipper choked, tensing.

"Oh, not yours, silly. You'd die." Aidan chuckled, his chirpy voice low. "Maybe someone else's, with the same sweet taste."

"His sister's maybe?" Rudy added, making Dipper freeze.

"N no. Don't touch her." Dipper said, shaking in anger. "I'll kill you before you even touch a strand of hair!"

"So touchy." Aidan said, making himself move away and meeting his brown eyes. "We won't. We might get detected if we do. Don't want that."

Dipper calmed down, but tensed against when Rudy bit into him again.

"Lets move to the bed, hm?" Aidan suggested, grabbing his brother's shoulder, ignoring the growl, and pulled them away from the wall and towards the bed.

Dipper tried to jerk his arms away when they turned to drag him, but one of the bites near his shoulder weakened his strength and he nearly fell forward when Aidan yanked back, crying out in pain.

"Ah ah, no resisting, Pines." Aidan tutted, his face close to Dipper's. "Or we could do something to your sister."

His eyes were less playful, and that implying made Dipper grit his teeth and glared. He wouldn't resist, but wouldn't comply easily either.

Once his back hit the bed, their mouths were planted in his neck, sucking and biting. Mostly biting. Their hands were touching anywhere, he couldn't tell who's was which, and his pants were taken off.

"A ahh, can y you bite softer?" Dipper mumbled, his arm covering his face.

"Sure. But I can't really speak for my brother." Aidan said, his fingers going to his hole.

"W what are you doing?!" Dipper's face was red as Aidan thrusted one finger in, which he wondered when he had time to lather in lube. A curious exploration and he took it out, pulling away from Dipper to between his legs.

Apparently, he did not notice he had taken his pants off. Before Dipper could protest, Aidan slowly penetrated him, his mouth gaping in a pained way.

Thankfully, he waited for Dipper to adjust before moving a bit.

"'M guessing he's tight?" Rudy mumbled against his throat.

"Definitely." Aidan confirmed, lifting his legs up and thrusting a bit harder, making Dipper cry out.

Dipper was pulled up to Aidan's chest, his face too close to the other's, and Rudy positioned behind him.

"W wait! There's no way- Ah!" He shot his face into Aidan's neck as Rudy simply pushed in, biting as he felt too full, gaining a growl from Aidan.

There was an uncomfortable pause, waiting for Dipper, who had not gotten enough preparation. Then, they gained a pattern of one going in and the other out.

Dipper moaned embarrassingly loud when one of them prodded his prostate, his arms tightening around Aidan's neck. They both smirked and aimed for that area, thrusting hard and fast.

"Fuck, so warm, Dipper." Aidan panted, ruffling his hair. "Tight, even with both of us deep inside."

"Ours, mine." Rudy growled, biting into him again, his hands gripping tightly into his hips.

"Sharing, brother." Aidan tutted. "But I wouldn't mind having you alone." He purred, tilting Dipper's face to kiss him.

Dipper felt warm, the bites, the deeper ones, felt weird. He moaned into the kiss when he came, the tightening of his hole making the twins grunt and growl. And he felt a hot liquid spilling into him, the thrusting slowing until all was still.

Then, they both pulled out and he fell into Rudy's chest, the blue eyed twin wrapping his arms around him possessively.

"This heat, *pant*, is more bearable now." Aidan said, hovering over him. "And for that relief, we don't get the person we wanted at first."

Dipper stared at him tiredly, the fatigue of being fucked by two catching up with him. "Wh what do you mean?"

"We're not pursuing Pacifica now." Aidan said, leaning down to nuzzle his sore and bloody neck. "You're ours now, Dipper Pines. No changing that."

Before Dipper could process that statement, everything went dark. A sharp curse was the last thing he heard.

_______________________________

It's done! This was requested by Tits-magee

Though instead of incubuses (is that spelled right?) They're more like vampires, calm down guys.

And to be honest, Dipper is always going to be second choice for these two. Pacifica is first and she's not here.

I hope it's good, my friend who I had read this said it was good.

And, I'm thinking of a short story to continue this, just Dipper trying to adjust to having two demon mates, maybe have Bill appear. But I'm not sure.

I hope you all liked it, Vote and Comment!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...