Dead or Alive | Zion Kuwonu

Von welphoe

"Zion Kuwonu? my ex? robbed a bank?" Mehr

1 - Flashback
2 - Questioning
3 - Interviewers
4 - Zion
5 - Stay or Run
6 - The phone
7 - The call
8 - Married
9 - The Fan
11 - Police
12 - Opal
13 - Hike
14 - Crash
15 - Hospital
16 - Memories
17 - The Verdict

10 - Chris and Jasmine

1.8K 42 24
Von welphoe

~Aliyah's POV~

Zion drove for a couple of hours but I could tell he was getting bored of it so I ended up taking over. Zion was currently asleep in the passenger seat as I was driving. I looked at the map that Zion picked up from the last hotel we stayed at I noticed that we were driving into New Mexico.

Zion never apologized for what he did we haven't even spoken more than 7 words to each other ever since it happened. I looked at the mountains on the horizon and saw the sun was setting. It was actually really pretty the sky was pink and yellow. I looked over and saw there was an entryway to a mountain.

I figured there was no hurt so I turned the car to the mountain and started driving up. When I reached the top I parked the car and saw how beautiful the sun looked going down. I turned over to Zion and shook him waking him up. "where are we?" he asked confused as he sat up looking around. "somewhere in New Mexico but look at the-" I started while looking at the sunset before I was cut off by Zion.

"Why the fuck are we in New Mexico?" he asked as I looked over at him seeing he was giving me a dirty look. I didn't even know what to say I had no idea why he was acting like this. "Aliyah this is a waste of time!" he said as I gave him a dirty look. "why the fuck are you acting like this?" I asked him as he looked at me confused.

"acting like what? you're the one who drove us to New Mexico I should've never let you drive," he said shaking his head. "you're annoying as fuck I just thought it would be nice to stop here for a minute but no you're being an asshole!" I yelled as I got out of the car and slammed the car door shut. I walked over to the front of the car and leaned on it as I watched the sun go down.

It looked really pretty and it kind of helped me clear my mind. I heard a car door open and then close again. I kept looking straight as I felt the car go down a little more. "I'm sorry," he said as I ignored him at first. "I'm just on edge because of the fan I mean what if she took a picture," he said as I looked over at him.

He looked down at my hand and sighed "did I do that?" he asked as I looked down seeing a bruise on my wrist. I pulled my sweatshirt down and looked ahead again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I didn't even realize I did that," he said as I shook my head. "It's fine," I said watching the sun. "I'm such an asshole and I'm sorry," he said as I nodded my head "I know," I said laughing a little bit.

"it really is beautiful," Zion said looking around at the view "yeah it really is," I said seeing there was a city in the valley of the mountain. "here," Zion said standing up and walking to the side of the car. I heard the car door open and the car started up again. Music came out of the car and Zion turned it down a little bit I heard the door close again and he walked over and sat down on the car again.

"earlier when you were getting food," Zion said as I looked over at him "I got something," he said holding up the target bag. "what?" I asked confused as he reached in the bag and pulled out a burner phone box. I smiled as he handed it to me "you get one call" he said handing the phone to me as I nodded my head.

I opened up the burner phone box as he reached into the box pulling out the camera box. I pulled out the phone and took off the plastic screen as I typed in the number. I put the phone up to my ear as it started ringing.

"Hello?" the familiar voice said confused. "Nick?" I asked sighing and standing up. I felt Zion look up at me confused. "Aliyah?" Nick said with a little bit of hope in his voice.

"yeah it's me," I said smiling and running my hand through my hair. "Aliyah where are you? you and Zion have been everywhere lately?" Nick said as I sighed. "I can't tell you I just wanted to talk to you I miss you," I said laughing a little bit.

"Aliyah..." Nick said trailing off "what?" I asked confused. "I'm not gonna sit here waiting for you," he said as I sighed. "no one said you had to?" I said confused "then why did you even call me?" he asked as I made a disgusted face.

"because I miss you and want to talk to you I'm stuck with Zion for fucking ever what do you expect me to do?" I said pacing back and forth. "Aliyah just come home and end this" Nick said as I shook my head. "I can't do that I'm sorry," I said crossing my arms. "

"Well, I need you to know that I found someone else," he said as I stopped in my place. I couldn't be mad at Nick for moving on it's not like we even dated or anything it just kind of hurt. "well I'm going to go" I said kicking rocks with my shoes. "no wait do you not care?" he asked as I crossed my arms. "I don't know I'm just kind of sad about it," I said sighing. "well I mean Aliyah it's been almost a month," Nick said making me realize it really has been a long time.

"look can you just do me a favor and tell Aurora I'm okay," I said sighing. "yeah of course," he said "thank you I'm going to go now," I said moving the phone from my ear. I heard him say something as I closed the flip phone.

I sighed as I stood on the edge of the mountain. I took the phone and threw as far as I could. "fucking bitch" I said as I watched it in the distance. "what happened?" Zion asked coming to the side of me. "nothing really" I said turning around and walking back to the car. I sat down on the hood again as Zion did the same. It was now kinda dark out but the sky was still pretty.

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it?" Zion asked leaning closer to me as the music still came from the car. "it's nothing really" I said looking at his hand noticing he had the camera out.

"can I see?" I asked pointing at the camera as he nodded his head. He handed me the camera and I held it up to the sky as I started recording. "It doesn't have audio," Zion said as I turned the camera to him. "stop," he said smiling and covering his face as I laughed.

"you stop you look good in this light," I said turning the camera back to the mountain view. I stopped recording and looked over at Zion who was staring at me smiling.

"what?" I asked confused "you look really cute when you smile," he said looking me in my eyes. "sorry for being corny," he said shaking his head and sitting up again. "no it's cute," I said looking over at him.

I gave him a smile as he did the same thing. The sun was almost down by now and the song Get To You Again by Mac Ayres was playing from the car.

I smiled as we both leaned in at the same time. I closed my eyes as we connected our lips. I smiled as I felt him wrap his arm around my waist. He deepened the kiss and pushed me back a little bit on the car.

He pulled away and we were both out of breath smiling at each other. "you hungry?" he asked licking his lips. I laughed as I sat up straight. "I could eat," I said shrugging my shoulders.

~Nicks POV~

I hung up the phone as I heard the beeping noise. "did she hang up on you?" Rose asked me confused. We were at her apartment watching a movie when Aliyah called me. "yeah" I said quietly as I locked my phone again.

"are you over her?" Rose asked me as I looked at her confused. "yeah I told you that a long time ago" I said looking at her confused. "just making sure" she said putting her hands up in defense. "I told you I like you," I said wrapping my arm around her as she laid into my side. "good because I like you to," she said laying her head in my lap and looking up at me smiling.

~Aliyah's POV~

After Zion and I left the Clift he ended up driving us to this restaurant. When he pulled into the parking lot it looked dope. There were cars parked outside and everyone was chilling on top of their cars and inside as waiters were wearing roller skates going up to the cars giving people their food. It reminded me of an 80's restaurant because everyone was just starting conversations with each other.

Zion, of course, parked the car in the back of the restaurant where there was only one other car. There were two people leaning against the side of the car. I smiled as Zion parked his car I got out and walked to the other side as Zion turned on some music.

"damn nice car!" the guy said looking at our car. "thanks man," Zion said getting out of the car and closing the door. It was one guy who was white and had dark brown hair with brown eyes and was pretty tall. Next to him was a girl who was mixed and had black curly hair like mine along with brown eyes.

"I'm Chris this is my girlfriend Elizabeth," he said introducing himself to us. "I'm Cole and this is my girlfriend Jasmine," Zion said gesturing to me while using our fake I.D. names. "nice to meet you," Elizabeth said nodding her head to me as she took a bite of her sandwich. "you're really pretty" I said as she smiled. "thank you, you are to" she said smiling and looking at me up and down.

A waiter walked over to us and took our order when she turned away Zion and Chris started talking about the car as Elizabeth and I talked. "so where you guys from?" she asked throwing her trash away and walking back over to the car. "what makes you assume we're out of town?" I asked laughing a little bit as she leaned against their car.

"Well for starters you have bags in the backseat which makes me assume you're traveling," she said as I turned my head and saw our messy bags in the back seat. "oh," I said laughing and turning back to her "well we're from California and we're moving to New York" I said as she smiled nodding her head.

"Oh nice," she said shocked "I like you, you seem cool," she said smiling at me. I looked at her eyes and noticed that they were red and drowsy. "are you high?" I asked her as she started laughing "if we're being honest yeah" she said laughing as I laughed. "I wanna give you something," she said opening the backseat of the car.

I leaned off the car and walked over to her she leaned down and picked up a bookbag that was in the backseat she opened it and pulled something out. She held something in her palm and turned to me. "put your hand out" she said as I did what she asked she set something in my hand and pushed my hand back to me.

I opened my hand and saw a string that had a wax pendant with a scorpion in it. "I bought it for five dollars at a vendor and I wanna give it to you," she said as I laughed looking up at her. "You don't even know me though?" I asked as she shut the car door. "but you seem cool and I wanna give you something to show we're friends" she said nodding her head as I smiled.

"well thank you it's very nice," I said closing it in my hand and putting it in my pocket. "well if we're being honest my name's actually Aliyah," I said as she nodded her head. "that's really pretty," she said smiling at me. "do you care if I put you in our little road trip video?" I asked her as I reached into the open window and grabbed the camera. "hell no bitch" she said as I laughed and turned on the camera. "you gotta pose there's no audio" I said which made her laugh she smiled and put peace signs up as I turned the camera back off. "that was perfect" I said as we both laughed

"Okay Elizabeth we gotta go" Chris said walking back to us with Zion close to him. "hey do you have a phone?" she asked looking over at me. "uh not at the moment" I said as she nodded her head. "well I'll give you mine and when you get one you can text me" she said reaching into her cross body purse and pulling out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Okay," I said as she handed me the piece of paper "bye," she said leaning in and hugging me. I was surprised at first but I hugged her back "bye it was nice to meet you guys" I said as we pulled away and I waved at Chris. They got in there car as Zion and I got back in the car. After Zion and I ate we started driving up to Colorado taking turns the whole night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

79.1K 2.5K 71
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶." | ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴ...
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara
86.4K 1.8K 79
a love story that all started with a breakdown; prettymuch