Tell Me To Leave Love Me Stil...

By SweetyTeja

True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchan... More

Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V

Part I

3.3K 127 112
By SweetyTeja

Sameera sat on the mandap near her groom. It's her wedding today. The big day for every girl. A dream of many years. Yes, she too dreamt about this day when she is going to be someone else's wife. But this is not what she wanted. This is not the person whom with she wanted to share her life.

Fate brought the worst to her life in the name of Sacrifice. She hates that word now. It's either love or sacrifice. Both cannot be connected together. Infact no one have the right to play with her life whether it's in the name of sacrifice or in the name of love.

She didnt raise her head to look at anyone. She dont want to see any face. Even the man sitting next to her who is going to be her husband within a few moments.

"Beti, smile dear. Your life is going to change hereafter. Believe us."her mother spoke.

She didnt react. Because nothing can now break her down. She already went through a lot within these days. Above all she have pledged to not look into her parents' face once again. She dont have anything now remaining with the people who sold her for money. They forgot her life when people were ready to clear all their liabilities. Anyone will be happy so did her parents too. But when they asked their daughter's life in return, they didn't protest. Infact agreed happily to let her live a miserable life with an unknown man that too for a non- guaranteed period.

Someone has announced to tie the knot since it's muhurth. She tried a lot to control her tears. But even her own eyes are betraying her now just like the whole world did to her. And that moment she wanted to see that face once again. The face which she loved the most in her life. Now the one she hates the most. The one she never wants to see again. She raised her head to meet his eyes.

She could only look at him for one second. The rage in her eyes matched the guilt in his eyes. She had tears of lost life while he had tears of lost love. She glared at him while he pleaded her with guilt.

He have flowers in his hand to bless the newly wedded couple. It felt like sharp knives for her. To stab her already broken heart. The man who promised to be with her throughout her life is now waiting to see her getting married with another man. And the worst part is its his own brother whom she is getting married. She felt the urge to stand up and ask once again to him why did he do this with her. She didnt even imagine in her worst dreams that the person whom she loved with all her heart will one day ask her to forget him. Before getting relieved from the shock he himself asked her to get married with his brother.

She was helpless from every side. One side her parents who are happy that she is going to a rich family who rescued them from huge liabilities. Another side a sweet mother in law; Yamini who is ready to welcome her into their family as a daughter. And then the person who is the sole reason why she lost all abilities to protest. Amar; the man who owned her heart once and now ready to sacrifice the same heart for his brother. She didnt have another option except agreeing to marry Amar's elder brother Anand. She lost all hopes on her love life after getting rejected by the man whom she believed more than her. And now nothing matters to her what is waiting for her. Either destruction or a new life.

She turned her face to look at her soon to be husband. Anand had the most innocent smile on this earth. The one which only knows to glow irrespective of all pain he is going through. He smiled at her.

"Anand tie the mangalsutra around her neck."Yamini asked her elder son.

Anand without a second thought took the wedding chain on his hand. He was on heaven. The person who thought that he don't deserve a normal life is now going to start a new life with the girl whom he fall in love at the first sight. Ofcourse he should be the most happy one.

She didnt have anything remaining to expect. Then also she glanced one last time at Amar before the chain wraps around her.

He reciprocated a face void of emotions just like her. Both of them had lost it. The life that they always dreamt about.

Sameera and Anand are officially announced as husband and wife. Piercing his heart. Or according to her he dont have an heart. That's what she thought. Now the biggest challenge of her married life, being bhabhi to the man whom she wanted to be her husband. Performing all duty to her husband and living a normal life with him infront of her past love. She dont have any idea where her life is going to.

Anand held her hand with child like enthusiasm. She didnt fail to notice another one's gaze over her.
"Good. This is what you wanted Amar. Now feel it yourself. This is what you asked from me. To forget you and love your brother"
She frowned. Amar couldn't handle one more moment. He left with an heavy heart.

Anand looked at her with all his love reflecting on his eyes.
"Still can't believe that this is not a dream. How did I get you as my wife?"he asked with wonder in his eyes.

"Only because of your brother who loved you more than himself. The best brother in this world. Unfortunately not so worth as a lover or a man."
She didnt meet her husband's eyes while thinking.

"Shall I ask you something?"he asked.
She nodded.
"Did you agree to marry me willingly or did anyone force you?"he asked the least expected one.
"I know it don't make any sense now. But if you were forced for this marriage, I can do something then. I won't be a reason for sorrow in your life. I will myself back off from this husband post of yours. Because I know I don't deserve you. And I don't want you to suffer because of me. Not sacrifice, but because of the love I am having for you."he told with hidden pain. And tears occupied his eye corner.

For a moment she felt that this man loves her more than anyone on this earth. His love is visible even with her emotionless heart.
"Tell me was this marriage out of force?" Anand asked hopefully.

"No one did force me to marry you. I agreed for this because I thought I can love you."she said.
His happiness had no limits.
"Do you know everything about me? Even after knowing all this, you are ready to live with me?"he asked.
She nodded with a faint smile.

She then moved towards her parents who are standing at a corner with a guilty heart.
"Forget me hereafter. You got what you wanted from me. Now don't show your faces even if you hear about my death."
She didn't turn back to see them once again.

She stood along with her husband.

Yamini welcomed them inside the house.
"Where is Amar?"Anand asked.
"Must be preparing some surprise for his brother and bhabhi."Yamini replied.

"What surprise more than what he already given me."Sameera frowned.
.
.
.
Amar rushed into his room and locked the door from inside. He leaned back to the closed door and sat on the floor. Sameera's face didnt leave him for a moment. He felt his heart continuously getting stabbed with her every glance. He hit his palm on the floor angrily. He lost her and the worst part is he can't blame anyone for this when he himself is the sole reason.

I won't forgive myself for this Sameera. For pushing you into a life which you didn't want. For breaking all the promises I have given to you.

Dont think that I didn't love you. I loved you more than me. I know I will never stop loving you even if you start loving my brother. But....it may be another curse for you. I will never come infront of you to break you again. I will go away from all your lives.

He rested his head on his knees and cried.

God, Why did my bhai and me fell in love with the same girl? Why did you create me as a normal human? If I was like bhai, I wouldn't have to sacrifice her. My love. I wouldn't have to cry after losing the biggest treasure in this life. Above all I wouldn't have to break her heart.

The memories started haunting him when he had to face the furious Sameera the last night before marriage.

"Why did you come now Amar? Get lost. Just like you escaped from my life." She shouted.

"Samee, I am sorry. I can't break my brother. He didn't wish anything in this life except you. I can't let him cry for not getting you." He spoke completely emotionless.

"Shut up. Because of your love for your brother, you made me a toy. Your entire family actually. Your mother actually bought me by giving money to my parents. Your brother is thinking that he owns me. My parents betrayed me. Still I had the strength to fight. But you completely shattered me Amar. If you didn't ask me to marry your bhai, there would have been still a fighter living inside me. You betrayed me. First you made fun of my love. Then you played with my life. I will never forget this."

"Samee....."
"Shut up. Get lost."

Tears are now uncontrollable from his eyes. He once again hitted on the floor. He opened his phone to look at the wallpaper. His love with him.

Sorry Samee. I love you!!!
__________
__________

Here is the first chapter. The story will be having so many twists and I won't break the suspense. Have the patience and enjoy the story!!!

First of all thank you Drabblelove for the beautiful cover she made for this book. It's so apt for this story. Really thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

Secondly and most importantly, this is a five chapter short story in which I completed drafting all parts. So you don't need to worry about would I be able to complete this one. You will get regular updates, one chapter a day.

From all my readers who have been my supporting pillar from my very first book, hope the same love would be showered on this book too. Thank you all. Wishing you all a Saahofied Day ☺☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.8K 76
01/03/2018 - #93 in Romance 08/04/2018 - #126 in Fan fiction 11/05/2018- #149 in Anger Prabhas & Anushka finally going to settle in marriage bliss w...
3K 223 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...
40K 2.2K 88
Anushka is a strong-willed girl who has a very hard outer shell, but deep down she is a hopeless romantic and would like to fall in love someday. Pr...
3.7K 507 12
They were exactly defining their names; Shravya ~ always kept listening to everyone, except her heart. Pranay ~ always kept showing his love, for her...