mini fics

By bultaoreumei

everything pinson πŸ–€β€οΈ More

INSATIABLE
END GAME
END GAME III
END GAME IV
END GAME IV (Real End)
REGRET
REGRET II
REGRET III
REGRET IV
REGRET V
FOR YOU

END GAME II

3K 106 14
By bultaoreumei

Their practice for the day ended.

Perth immediately prepared the stuff he needed to take with him so he could leave the place.

Althrough out the practice, he felt like suffocating. Touching and feeling Saint was hard for him. Every touch made by the other sends him off. He missed that touch. LBC gave him the privilege to be happy with him now it's the one giving him pain.

Perth hurriedly put all of his stuff inside his bag when Plan grabbed his hand. He was on the verge of tears but it didn't fall when he saw Plan having this worried look on his face.

Plan: Perth, are you okay?

Perth: Im fine.

Plan: You sure? Doesn't seem like it.

Perth faked a laugh.

Perth: I really am fine. Stop worrying about nonsensical stuff.

Perth tried his best to be okay but Plan is like his brother. He knows him too well but Plan respects Perth.

Plan: If you feel like you've got no one to rely on, Im here. Im gonna listen to whatever you have to say.

Perth then laughed again.

Perth: What the hell are you talking about? Im fine. Reallyyy.

He stretched out the last word to give assurance to the other party.

But still, Plan wasn't having any of it.

Plan: Perth, I'm your brother. After all we've been through, we aren't just friends anymore. If you need a hand, I'm here. Okay?

Perth looked at him with a smile and nodded. He's thankful to have met such a wonderful person.

Perth: Then, I'll go ahead.

Plan: Where are you going?

Perth: I need to go somewhere.

Plan: Okay.

Throughout the conversation, Saint was just there. Quietly eavesdropping. But right before Perth could leave, he already caught up to him and pulled his arm.

Saint: Perth, can we talk?

Perth: What for?

Saint was broken. Perth doesn't even wanna talk to him anymore unless it has something to do with work.

Saint: Just please, come with me?

Perth: I need to go P'Saint. It's really important.

Saint: You always leave when you're with me. Where do you go anyway?

Perth: It has nothing to do with you right?

Saint felt something sting. It wasn't from a bee but it sure hurt his heart.

Saint slowly let Perth's arm go. It was a sign that he should give up talking to him and just let him be.

Perth: Then, Ill be going na khrab.

Perth properly wai'd at Saint.

Perth pulled the door open of their practice room then Saint's eyes was wide open unknowingly.

He saw Perth talking to a girl.

A small, petite girl that look so cute.

And she somewhat had the resemblance of-

Saint: W-why does s-she kinda l-look like m-me???

It was an utter shock to him. His mouth was just in awe.

Perth met someone that strongly resembled him.

Saint: Is this your way of moving on from me Perth? You're really sacrificing what we had for a girl that kinda look just like me? I am not her and she's not me.

Saint haven't had the realization yet. That he was jealous. He didn't know that somewhere deep down, he already loved the young one. Only that he didn't wanna recognize it yet.

Saint was about to go after them when he saw Perth flash the biggest smile he ever saw on him. The last time he saw that smile wide was when after they pulled off a love scene. Perth was damn happy back then.

Saint: That smile is supposed to be mine.

Saint muttered to himself.

As he saw Perth and the girl walk off the building, he can't help but have different thoughts.

Saint: I'm taking you back. Even if it means you're gonna hate me more.

The entire time Saint was thinking to himself, there was New and Plan, quietly observing him. Both were whispering to each other.

Plan: Khun New, something's going on.

New: Did you see the look on Saint's face when Perth and the girl was talking?

Plan: No doubt. Oh man, so they are in a fight and we didn't even know.

Khun New: I've been directing BL series for years and this one's a no brainer.

Plan: What do you mean Khun New?

New just smiled at him because even after all the things the saw with their naked eye, Plan still doesn't have a clue what's the pin point of this mess.

Khun New thought to himself,

"They're inlove with each other."

Khun New: C'mon Plan, let's play cupid

Plan was confused but let his Khun New just drag him.

×××××

A week have passed.

Their practice was doing well for the fanmeet. The tickets were already on sale. They were all so happy how the VIP tickets were sold out almost immediately.

In a room where all casts were gathered, Khun New was standing amongst all the kids.

New: Im happy to announce that there aren't much ticket left on the other section. The VIP went sold out almost immediately. Lets give ourselves a round of applause, we deserve it!

Everyone clapped and were all happy.

Khun New: Now, since you are our actors. We have something to give you.

Khun New took out something from his pocket.

Khun: There are 8 actors all in all so there will be 8 tickets. Im gonna give each one of you and you can give it to someone you want to watch the show. An outsider of course since your parents and managers are already allowed inside.

They took each of one until the tickets were rightfully given.

Khun New: I just hope whoever you give this to is someone important to you. So they can see how successful you guys are.

Perth was smiling looking at the ticket he had on his hand. Saint stole glances at him. He felt something painful in him. His thoughts were playing mind games with him.

Khune New: Now, let's perfect your routines. Go to your respective couples.

All were paired accordingly.

Khun New approached Perth and Saint.

Khun New: So Nongs, I have a suggestion.

Perth and Saint was attentively listening to him.

Khun New: For when you sing your couple song, you'll have your own mics. But in the middle part of the song, N'Perth will put down his own mic and will share with N'Saint. Do you get it?

Perth without hesitation spoke up.

Perth: Is that really necessary?

Saint was highkey hurt so he just kept his mouth shut.

Khun New: It was just a suggestion. But now it's an order. Seriously N'Perth? What is going on with the both of you? You used to do alot of skinships before. You even had those kind of scenes. Isnt it too late to be embarassed now?

Perth expressionlessly answered New.

Perth: It was necessary for work Khun New. We were just being professionals, right Phi?

Saint didn't answer. He wants to slap Perth right now not because he's mad, but because he's hurting him so much right now.

Khun New: Then be a professional like you say you are right now and do what you're told.

New left the two getting irritated with Perth's stubborness.

Saint: W-we don't have to do it Nong if you don't want to.

Perth: It's fine. This is just for work. Let's get this done with. I owe Khun New alot so Im not gonna disappoint him just because Im feeling stupid.

Perth was trying his best to stay calm but how can he ever forget the person who dumped him when he's literally with him almost everyday?

Perth started the song, then Saint entered.

Now the nerve-wrecking part was about to happen.

Perth went close to Saint. Staring at each other until they got closer and closer. Until there was only an inch space.

Perth slowly and unwillingly removed his fake mic at his mouth then slowly started to hold Saint's hand. He pulled his Saint's fake mic closer.

Saint was staring right through Perth's soul. He missed being this intimate with Perth. He was so used to the warmth of the younger one that he craves for it without him realizing it. Now that theyre this close to each other, realization hits him hard. That he wants to stay this way with his Nong.

But isn't everything too late now? He dumped him. He hurted him for months. Perth probably found a new sanctuary he could convey his feelings too. And he found a girl that had a strong resemblance with Saint.

Saint was lost in his thoughts when something snapped him out of it.

Perth's tear fell.

Saint saw clearly the hurt in his eyes. Perth was hurting with what theyre doing. Perth wanted to pull back but Saint was quick to wipe away his tears.

Perth: Im sorry, this is so embarassing.

Saint: Im sorry for hurting you

Perth was shocked. But he still let out a soft yet painful smile.

Perth: It was never your fault Phi. Im sorry for lashing out on you before. This is all because of me.

Perth intended to wipe away his tears but Saint cupped his face and gently wiped away Perth's tears using his thumbs on both cheeks.

Saint: I never wanted it to be this way-

Saint was gonna tell him what is actually going through his heart right now but Perth removed both of Saint's hands that was cupping his cheeks.

Perth: It was never your fault Phi. Remember that. Im sorry but I don't think I can do this.

Perth turned around and went to get his stuff and quickly left the place. He didn't even properly bid his goodbyes to the rest of the people inside the practice room.

Pupae was about to chase Perth but he was running like crazy. She approached Saint and worriedly asked,

Pupae: What happened Nong?! Why did Perth ran off?! Did something happen?!!! Please tell me I need to know!!!

Saint's tears was falling as well. His eyes were red from stopping his tears to fall earlier. But now it just gave up on it's own.

Saint felt his body weak and sat down on the floor. All were baffled as to what's happening while Plan and New were just shaking their heads in disappointment.

Silence engulfed the place for a few seconds until Saint finally talked. And all he could say was,

"I'm sorry Perth. I really am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.5K 28
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘Ίπ’‚π’Šπ’π’• π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„ πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”ž πŸ… #57- Perth (12-8-2020) "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‰π’†π’„π’Œ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’…π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" - 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 "π‘Όπ’Ž...
8.8K 376 22
Hello PerthSaint shippers out there this fic is for you. I swear PerthSaint is real and this is how I imagine how things are especially since the un...
22.7K 1.2K 47
PinSon story Original writer: larrypie69