Girl Gone Bad (18+)

By pinkrari

Morgan Green used to be a normal teenage girl. She was popular, had good grades and a bright future ahead of... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 12

3.3K 96 9
By pinkrari

Chapter 12

Morgan's POV

My pained back collided with the concrete floor, causing me to let out a sharp wince. I blacked out for a second, raising my hand up to my head.

My legs burned and my arms ached in pain from fighting Kathryn.

I slowly opened my eyes, and the faint sound of people cheering became louder, and I soon sobered up from my hard fall.

"Is that all you got Green?! Can't take it anymore?!" She teased, jumping in place.

"Y-You..shut up." I gritted, rising up from the ground.

"You'll never defeat me." She smirked, and threw a final punch straight to my nose, knocking me onto the ground.

I landed face first, not daring to get up knowing that if I'd move, I would for sure lose my balance since I was completely exhausted.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," She shouted, gathering up everyone's attention as I suffered on the ground, "This is a representation of a Winner," She pointed to herself, that stupid smirk on her face, "And a loser." She sang.

They all started to laugh at me, whispering and pointing at me.

She bent down, whispering in my ear, "I'm going to say this once, so listen closely Green. You're a failure, and you will always be a failure. Stop trying to prove to me that you're as tough as you say you are, because you aren't. I'm tired of your bullshit, and I'm tired of having to whoop your ass everytime. Just do yourself a favor--stop embarrassing yourself--and quit. It's for the best. Oh, and if you come back for more, I suggest you bring a paramedic or else I'll actually hurt you."

No one thought to help while I layed there, barely conscious.

"Tim?" I croaked.

He rushed to my side, supporting my back, "I'm so sorry I didn't get to you before. I was busy. My God, are you OK?"

"Just...get me away from here." I whimpered, hugging myself tightly.

"Of course." He scooped me up into his arms, carrying me in one arm and hurrying inside to grab my clothes.

He carefully placed me inside of his car, peeling off his jacket and covering my cold body. "Stay warm."

He put on the heat while we were driving so I wouldn't freeze in the back.

Once we were at his house, he carefully got me out and inside of his bedroom.

I layed on my stomach, groaning in pain when my knee hadn't successfully hit the bed like the rest of my body, and slammed itself onto the sharp corner of the nightstand.

"You OK?" Tim asked in worry.

"Y-Yeah..I just need something to drink, thanks." I whispered, slowly turning on my back.

He quickly removed my shoes and pulled a warm blanket over me, pulling my hair back so my sweaty neck would cool off.

He gave me a warm smile and said, "I'll be back with your hot cocoa." He gently shut the door, leaving me to rest.

Tim was always so kind to me. He taught me how to stand up for myself, and told me that 'Sometimes you will get your ass handed to you, but that doesn't mean you aren't strong.'

That's part of the reason why I'm the person I am today. Tim was in his late 40s, with a Wife and 5 kids who were across the country.

No, he wasn't divorced he was just...'On a road trip with his brothers.'

He was basically like a father to me, since Christian wasn't a good father. And he had even suggested to take me in and adopt me, I declined since I didn't want to leave Mason.

5 kids are enough.

I sighed, slowly and carefully rose my hand up to mess with my hair. Tim soon came in with my drink and left me to rest.

Mason is probably worried.

But he'll understand why I'm not home too early, I mean, I'm never home early.

Christian probably dropping F-bombs everywhere and cursing at Mason for not going after me.

That's what he usually does.

I hope he's OK.

******
"Thank you for everything, Tim. I appreciate it." I smiled at him, backing away from his car and waving goodbye.

My back still hurt, and I had a lot of bruises around my torso and neck.

I covered them with my hood, hoping the harsh wind wouldn't cause it to slip.

I hurriedly opened the door and shut it before anyone had heard me. And unfortunately for me, everyone did. I quickly turned around and was met with three worried and angry faces.

"Where the hell were you?" Christian gritted, folding his arms.

"I uh-"

"Morgan," Fiona said softly, "Th-Those bruises, how did they get there?"

I swallowed nervously as everyone stared at me intensely. I kept opening and closing my mouth to think of an excuse, but nothing came out.

"Morgan." Christian stepped forward.

I sighed, shaking my head and pulling down my hood.

Fiona let out a gasp, covering her mouth while Christian got angrier, and Mason's eyes widened and he pushed himself off the wall and walked over to me.

His fingers grazed over the bruise that hurt the most, and I flinched, stepping away from him.

"Morgan, what the hell?" He said lowly. "What's going on with you?"

"I just-"

"You just what?!" Christian yells, pulling Mason away.

He gets in my face and continues to scream at me. "Why are you like this?! Why are you always coming home with those damn bruises? What the hell are you doing at night?"

"Christian!" Fiona hisses, frowning at him. Her small hands grip his Tshirt as she gently pulls him away. "That's no way to speak to your daughter."

"I have the right to since she-"

"No, you still don't do that." She points to him, furrowing her eyebrows.

His eyes soften, and he places a kiss on the top of her forehead and heads upstairs. "Take care of her yourself. I'm tired."

"Now, Morgan. I want you to explain to me what's going on." She says calmly.

"I don't want to speak to you right now." I mumble, looking down and picking at my chapped lips.

She raises her eyebrows and speaks, "I just wanted to-"

"I don't care what you wanted to do. Leave me alone." My voice cracks and I run up the stairs and slam my bedroom door.

I'm in pain physically, and mentally. They always ask what's wrong with me, well I don't know. Sometimes I cry and feel sad for no reason, sometimes I'm agitated or angry for no reason, and sometimes I don't feel any type of emotion at all.

My heart hurts from keeping my feelings bundled up all in one, and the weight on my shoulders keeps me down. I try to feel happy, I really do. But I just can't help it. I'm always seeing that dark side of things and it's not OK. I know it's not OK.

But...But maybe they're right.

Is something wrong with me?

I was too busy getting drowned in my thoughts that I didn't hear the soft knocks on my door.

"Who is it?" I croaked, sitting up.

"It's me, buttercup." I hear Mason say.

I smiled, wrapping the large blanket around my body, "Come in."

He walks in with a bluray disk of Kickass 2 and a large bowl of popcorn. "I didn't want to leave you out."

I smile, scooting over and turning on the T.V in my bedroom. We set the bowl in between the two of us and both start eating once the movie starts.

"Hey, Morgan?" He calls my name.

I hum, keeping my eyes on the screen. "What's up?"

"A-Are you OK?"

I sigh, pausing the movie and turning to him. "This question is getting tiring for me to hear, so I'm just going to answer."

He nods, shoving popcorn in his mouth. "I'm ready."

"Honestly, I don't know if I am OK or not, but I really hope I am. Sometimes I don't know what to feel based on everything that's going on, and I don't know if I'm a good sister to you because I-"

"Hey, hey. You're the greatest sister out there, don't question yourself." He places a hand on my knee.

I smile, hugging him tightly. "Thanks."

"And if you aren't OK, just know that I'm available any time if you need me. We can talk and work this out, alright?" He reassures me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I nod, unpausing the movie that we had started.

Maybe he's right?

If I talk this out, maybe I'd feel somewhat better. I just don't think I should speak to Christian and Fiona for a while.

Because sooner or later I might.....snap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 272 35
Skylar fights against her father for the death of her mother, but that fight might become the death of her. We always knew the time of sorrow would d...
590 60 42
"When I needed you, you were there for me. When you needed me, i was there. As long as we were there for each other, then we both would be good, as l...
604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...
72 5 19
"you wanna do this now? right now?" she questioned angrily, walking away from him in the desolate forest. she couldn't wrap her head around this nigh...