Cinderelvis. (BoyxBoy)

By SnowMarisvega

"Another Cinderella story" In a twist on the classic fairytale, this is the story of a modern-day Cinderella... More

WARNING
Prelude
CINDERELVIS - 12:00
01:00 - Little Prince
02:00- Make A Wish
03:00 - Knight Saerus
04:00 - The Countdown
05:00 - The Other Side Of The Coin
06:00- The Clock Ticks
07:00 - Tales Of The Heart
08:00- This Damsel Is Not In Distress
09:00 - You're It
10:00 - Idontwannabemeanymore
✨INTERMISSION✨
♚ 12:00 ♚ REBIRTH
♚ 01:00 ♚ - AN ENCHANTED NEW CHAPTER

♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

3.3K 222 178
By SnowMarisvega

She died--this was the way she died;
And when her breath was done,
Took up her simple wardrobe
And started for the sun.
Her little figure at the gate
The angels must have spied,
Since I could never find her
Upon the mortal side.

-Emily Dickinson.

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Thirteen.

I opened my eyes slowly, my neck slightly hurting, I looked around, it was still dark and I was on the floor. I rubbed my neck as I slowly sat up.

What the hell happened?

And then I remembered the rat I had seen earlier, not just any rat. Talking rats. I gasped in fear and quickly stood up, looking around. I went to the table in my room, swiftly lighting a match and placing the fire into the small lantern to see better. There was nothing.

I let out a sigh and ran a tired hand through my hair.  "Elvis, you are losing your mind." I muttered.

Wait! A rat wearing a yellow cloth. Didn't Cinderella have rats as pets? Not rats, mice.

It was starting to make sense.

Oh my God! I have mice as p-

"Cinderelly."

I let out a scream as I freaked once I heard that tiny voice, backing up and slamming into the table. I slowly looked to my right and there they were, it was indeed an invasion, they were all wearing clothes and looking at me.

You wanna know the weird part? I could tell the expressions on the faces of these little creatures. Worry. Confusion.

What the fuck?

They weren't rats. They were mice.

"Cinderelly, are you okay?" The mice in a red outfit and a red hat asked, titling his head to the side.

I flinched, I could fucking hear them. I could hear them.

"Oh my God." I exclaimed. "Oh my God! Talking mice." I stared at them in horror. "Oh my God! It spoke. Oh God, okay, please wake me up!"

Now while this might have been normal for Cinderella because she was weird, I'm a normal human being and in our world or in any other world, rats...I mean mice, never talk! They. Don't. Talk.

So I am FUCKING allowed to freak out.

"Why is he looking at us like that?" One of them asked and I flinched again. It to be a lady since she was wearing something like a purple dress. Did Cinderella make their dresses? 

"Oh God! Everyone just stay there." I said as I climbed on the table while they all looked at me.

"Cinderelly, I-"

"Wait," I stopped them, pointing at every one of them as they tried to take a step forward. "Don't. Talk. It's not normal." I warned, the pain on my forehead was gone because we had more crucial problems like, I don't know, talking mice!!!!

"Wait," one of them in blue said as he cocked his head at me, he was really small. "Cinderella can hear we speak."

"No shit, Sherlock." I gulped.

"Us, Bert, not we." One of the mice who was taller and standing next to him corrected. I could tell it was a she as well due of her outfit. "But he's right, Cinderella can actually understand us."

I just stared at them in horror, I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was having a conversation with things that weren't supposed to talk.

"You can understand us!" The one I assumed as Jaq due to the colors in his clothes said with a big smile.

"Yeah? I'm...f-feaking out too." I replied, blinking severally, but then I understood what they meant. Cinderelvis never understood what they said, I mean she did but she could never hear them, so how in the world can I hear th—

"Ahhhhhh." I screamed in pain and fell off the table. My head was instantly attacked by a sudden sharp pain, like a hammer had been slammed into my head severally and all I could hear was a loud sound as I gripped my head.

"Cinderelly!" They all shouted and ran towards me but I was scared. So I moved backwards quickly and they stopped approaching me, and just like that, the pain went away like it was never there and I began to pant.

"What the....fuck!"

"Are you okay?" The mice I saw first asked, they all had a worried slash sad looks on. I gulped and gave him a small nod.

"I'm fine." I replied, still taking several breaths.

How the fuck can I even tell when they look sad? Also, wha the fuck had just happened to me.

"What's going on?" Another mice asked, worriedly.

"You're acting strange and you also understand us." The female mice in pink stated.

I gulped. "I uh, it's complicated. The only reason why I'm freaking out is because I don't know you people. I mean I do but I don't know you personally like you think you do." They all said nothing, confused.

So I continued. "I am not...I'm not your Cinder...elly, okay? T-This is a big misunderstanding."

They all exchanged looks like they were trying to understand what I meant and I slowly stood up, ready to explain like a teacher in highschool. "My name is Elvis, No Cindy, and I...I am not from this your....world where rats, I mean mice can talk, I'm not...I'm not Cinderelly."

"We don't understand." Jaq said and I sighed in frustration.

"Of course you don't, you are an animal." I muttered and I saw his face twitch. "Okay, let me explain again." I said and began explaining everything and how I ended up in this enchanted, stupid world while keeping my distance.

"So, where is Cinderelly?" The mice on yellow asked in a sad tone, his face sad as well. And by his crop top and bloated belly, I knew he was Gus.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I don't even know anything about this world and I don't know why she's called Cinderelvis here instead of Cinderella." I sighed, tiredly scratching my hair.  "I don't know why I am here, I don't know what is happening and no one is explaining anything to me." I was frustrated.

"You look so alike." Another spoke and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know and now I am talking to rats."

"Mice!" Another female corrected with a glare.

"Y-Yeah, mice, sorry." I said with a nod and ran a hand through my hair. "I didn't even know you guys could give facial expressions, much more talk like humans." I chuckled maniacally.

"Are you....okay?" Gus asked, staring at me like I was crazy because maybe i was.

"Me? Crazy? No Gus, I'm not."

Gus gasped. "Cinderelly, I mean other Cinderelly knows my name."

I frowned. "I know all your names."

"Oh yeah, prove it." Suzy said and folded her mice hands. I nodded.

It's not everyday you see an angry mice.

"Um, okay." I said and went on my knees slowly to look at everyone of them and take in their outfits to know who was who. "You're Jaq." I pointed at the mice with an orange jacket, red turtle neck and a red hat and he nodded repeatedly, smiling widely. I moved to the next, the fat one. "Octavious. Gus."

He giggled, freaking me the fuck out but I remained calm. "M-Mary?" I asked, arching my brow at the mice in pink and she smiled. I looked at the little one who announced that i understood them and right beside him was another mice, they were both smiling and were wearing the same outfit, blue shirts and a yellow cap. I smiled. They were the identical twin mice in the story that I found adorable. "Bert and Mert."

They smiled the more and responded.

"Bert."

"Mert."

I chuckled. "Hi." I moved to the next two mice who were both female. "Suzy and Perla."

"He does know our names." Perla said and I shrugged.

"Everyone sort of does from where I come from which is not this....timeline."

"We are famous?" Jaq asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

"Um, yeah, y-you could say that." I nodded.

"Wow." Gus and Jaq chorused.

"Okay, listen here," I stood up. "I'm t-trapped here and I-I need to get out of here quickly, but I do not know how. And so, I need all the help that I can get." I swallowed. "Both from humans and.....animals."

"How do we know we can trust you?" Suzy questioned.

"You don't. But if you want your real Cinderelvis back then you have to get me the hell out of here, ask your animal friends, maybe they would know." I shrugged.

"He sounds animal racist." Gus whispered loudly to Jaq with a frown.

"That's not a thing, Gus." I said.

"Yeah, that's not a thing Gus-Gus." Jaq said, elbowing him. I paused, looking at him curiously. Was he trying to get on my good side and be friends with me?

I groaned loudly. "Ugh, I am gonna go insane here, aren't I? This is my punishment for what I did."

"We'll help you." Jaq said with a smile. "We'll help you go back to your world."

I looked at everyone of them. "You will?"

"We will?" Suzy frowned.

Mary nodded. "We will help you get back if this isn't your home, all we want is our own Cinderelly back and if you're here as the host of our Cindy, then they can't come back either."

I nodded. "You have a point. Thank you. But uh, first rule of business, no talking. I'm not used to ra- mice talking, so no words." I instructed.

"But-"

"Jaq." I cocked my brow at him and he shut up.

"Thank you."

He nodded and I went over to my bed and sat on it. "I'm gonna get some rest because I need it, how about you guys....go?"

"We could sing you a song." Jaq said, beaming widely.

"I'll pass, no thank you."

His smile faded and his ears came down like a sad puppy but that wasn't my problem right now. I wasn't comfortable in a room with animals that could talk and I didn't need them singing to me while I was trying to get some sleep. "I'm going to sleep now." I said and laid on the bed.

And hopefully, you all would disappear.

They didn't disappear.

It was seven am and somehow I was awake, the curtains had been opened and the sun pierced my eyes, forcing me to wake up. I was sitting on my bed, tiredly, staring at Jaq and Gus who were standing on the dresser and staring at me as well. Jaq had a big smile on his face while Gus stood behind him.

"You have got to be kidding me, did you guys watch me sleep the whole night?"

They didn't answer, Gus nodded while Jaq shook his head.

"Fuck this shit!" I sighed and laid back on the bed. "This bed is so uncomfortable and I couldn't even sleep properly. I need to go home."

I heard a loud bell and i frowned. "What the hell is that?" The bell kept ringing and I sat up. "Is that a cellphone or...?"

Jaq began to do some hand signals and demonstrate, but I didn't even understand a thing he was doing.

"J-Jaq, I d-don't, I don't understand."

He kept doing what I didn't understand, walking about and I face palmed. "Please talk and stop trying to damage my brain."

Jaq pointed at the door. "Evil stepmother!"

"T-That was what you were trying to-OH MY GOD! I'M COMING!" I screamed because the bell wouldn't stop ringing. "Jesus." I stood up and ran a hand through my hair, I was about to leave when I turned to them. "Stay put! Don't leave this room, if anything happens to you, I won't save you." I said and left the room.

I quickly walked towards Lady Tremaine's room despite being tired and knocked on her door before walking in.

Once I stepped into her room, I froze. This woman was definitely an evil soul. While I slept in that shit, she had the biggest room with the most beautiful decor I had seen. The walls were high and painted white and green with portraits of her and some of her and Lucifer hanging on them. Her bed was huge and there was a chandelier hanging at the top of the ceiling. The windows were huge and her wardrobe was extremely big.

"Did you not plan on showing up?" She asked, bringing my attention back to her. She was still laying in bed, stroking Lucifer's fur gently while in a night dress.

"I- I'm sorry, Driz and Anastasia had cal—"

"I don't care about your excuses, Cinderelvis. You should know you get to answer me the second this bell rings." She said and Lucifer quickly ran off, running past me and out the door.

I nodded. "I'm sorry, Madame."

"You go make me breakfast, I'm a bit hungry." She ordered and I faked a smile.

"Of course, anything else."

"You'll know when I need anything. Ask your siblings what they would like to eat as well and get it done for them." She said and I gave her a look.

Don't reply, Elvis. Endure to get out of here. 

I nodded and walked out of the room, closing the doors behind me.

"Selfish, evil bitch." I muttered and that was when I saw Lucifer running around like he was chasing something and of course I could hear their cries. "Those fucking dumb mice."

I began walking the other way, ready to ignore them and go do with the witch of eastend had asked me to do but they were calling out to me and also, I needed their help too if I wanted to leave here. So I stopped in my tracks with a sigh and turned, walking towards them.

Lucifer finally caught a scared Gus and I could see the happy grin on his face. Just as he lifted Gus to eat him, I kicked him aside. "Get the fuck away from them, you demonic cat." Jaq suddenly appeared from behind a wall and lifted Gus up. I picked them both, glaring at them. "I thought I told you to stay inside?"

Jaq let out an awkward laugh. "We were worried you didn't know your way around."

I rolled my eyes and that was when Lucifer screeched, I don't know if he was trying to scare me or anything but that cat DIDN'T know how much I hated him. He kept screeching and I smiled.

I couldn't hear him.

Of course. We never heard Lucifer speak which means I couldn't understand him, was that how this worked?

Lucifer began to run towards me, I took off my left slipper, ready to hit him with it till he passed out.  When he got closer to me, that was what I did, I slapped him with it hard and his body kissed the wall. "Don't think I won't hit you just because you're an animal, I know how cruel you are." I said, pointing the slipper at him before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I placed Jaq and Gus on the table with a small sigh and looked around the kitchen. "Time to make something for Ursula and her apocalyptic children."

"Who that is?" Gus asked and I turned to him.

"Evil stepmother and children."

"Oh!" And then they laughed like they understood the joke.

I rested a hand against the table and placed one on my hip as I watched them laugh.

"Jaq, what does apocalyptic mean?" I asked, cocking a brow at him. He stopped laughing half way and just looked at me and then at Gus and back at me.

"Of course I know what it means."

"Then tell me."

"Um..."

"He doesn't know." Gus said and Jaq elbowed him.

I laughed. "You boys are trying too hard. Are you seriously trying to be friends with me?"

They both looked at each other and shook their heads. "No."

Obviously, they were lying.

"Good. Because I don't need friends, okay? If I did, I'd go to humans." I said as I walked to the fridge and took out some eggs. 

"Jaq, I don't...I don't like him, he mean." Gus whispered, loud enough for the entire community to hear.

"Shush, he just sad he away from home, Gus-Gus." Jaq said and I gulped, pretending not to hear them talk about me.

"But why he so mean?"

"You both know I can hear you right?" I asked, turning to them. "If you wanna whisper, you have to not make the person you're talking about hear you, that's how it works."

"Sorry, Cinderelly." They chorused.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled and went back to making breakfast. When I was done, I served Lady Tremaine first and then her demonic twins as well. And trust me, I really wanted to pour the hot tea on them but Dante said to be cool and not blow my cover.

"I'm gonna go to the market to get some stuff that we need." I said to Lady Tremaine, but of course I wasn't going to any market. I was going to meet Dante and Lady Tremaine being the bitch she was, requested I clean the stables and the horses instead of going to the market.

With a frown, I walked outside carrying a bucket of water. "I really hate this life." I muttered. "I have never washed a horse before, how do I.....start?"

I heard barking and as I turned, I was tackled to the floor by a dog, I screamed in fear and tried to escape. I grabbed a shovel, ready to hit the dog but then realized it wasn't biting me or anything, it was instead....licking my face.

"Bruno! Bruno stop!" Jaq shouted, trying to pull the dog back but of course he couldn't.

Bruno....

"Bruno, stop!" I yelled and he pulled away. I sat up and just stared at the overly excited dog. He came closer again and licked my face and I laughed in the process and ran my hand through his fur as he kept licking my face.

"That's enough now, Bruno." I said as I pulled him away. "I have work to do and I quickly need to get it done." I said with a smile and stood up. Reality hit me and I sighed as I looked at the horses before me. "Alright, slave. Time to get to work."

I couldn't stop complaining throughout my entire chore. From washing the horses to cleaning the stables to gardening and then rinse repeat the next day, but with a different chore. I took a shower afterwards and made my way to Dante's house. All I did on the way was mummer and talk about how I hated this life.

I knocked on Dante's house severally and aggressively, he opened the door and smiled. "Cinderelvis, hello. Oh, I mean Elvis."

"Hi. Can I come in?"

"You sound troubled, is there a problem?" Dante asked, frowning afterwards. He opened the door a little wider and I walked in. Once he closed the door, i turned to him.

"I'm so tired, Dante. This life is so not for me and I cannot stay here for another day."

"Elvis, breathe."

"I can't!" I screamed. "I can't deal with that stupid bitch and her evil children and- and then those fucking animals! She fucking asked me to clean the stables! The stables! I don't know how to do that! And then there's the over happy dog."

"Bruno?"

"Yes! He kept licking my face and it was fun at first but then he pushed me into a mud."

"Who hates a dog?"

"I don't hate Bruno, I just don't....I'm tired." I sniffed.

Dante's brows flew up as he watched me rant, his eyes repeatedly blinking. I placed my hands on my hips and looked away. "Elvis, are you...are you crying?"

I turned to him. "Me? No. No, I'm not crying.' I said and pointed at my tears. "These is just me producing wine FROM MY EYES!" I cried.

Dante flinched at my scream. "You need to breathe, Elvis. It's been just two days."

"And I can't deal! All I want to do is strangle those three."

"Elvis," Dante walked towards me.

"Okay, four. I would never hurt an animal, but Lucifer is not an exception. That bitch pooped in my shoes."

"You'll go home soon, but you'd just have to endure this for a little while."

"It's too much."

Dante smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You'll get used to them before you even know it, trust me."

"You say that like I'm gonna stay here forever." I said, eyeing him.

"Hopefully, you don't, I cannot deal with this madness." Dante said with a huff. "Although this is uplifting to watch," he grinned. "I can't deal with this."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Fuck you, Dante."

"What does that mean? You keep saying that."

"I'll explain later." I said, waving it off.

"Oh, okay." He blinked.

"Has your dad come up with anything?" I asked as I walked to take a seat.

"It's only been close to forty eight hours, Elvis. He's not a sorcerer who can just magically open a portal for you to go home." Dante said throwing his hands in the air.

"Then who can magically open a portal for me to go home?" I asked, turning to him and also throwing my hands in the air. "Where is the fucking fairy godmother of this universe?"

Dante's brow rose. "Fucking fairy godmother?" He asked.

"Yeah, she lives here, I think." I sighed and sat down. "I need her to get those talking mice away from me."

"Talking mice? What are you talking about?" Dante asked, sounding intrigued.

"Cinderella's pets, or....Cinderelvis. His mice, they all talk! I can actually hear them."

"That's impossible."

"So should be my appearing in this world but then I'm here so yeah, impossible doesn't really mean impossible anymore."

"So you can actually hear them?"

"Yeah, and they said they'd help me get out."

"Are you sure you're not...going crazy? I mean I would totally understand if this was a case for a psychiatrist." Dante said with a nod. "It's okay to go nuts a bit in situations like this."

"Again, Dante," I smiled. "Fuck you."

"I'm not liking the sound of that, it's not something good, is it?"

"In this case? No." I shook my head. "And I'm not crazy."

"Would you like to have something?"

"No, thanks. I'm not hungry. Where's your Dad?"

"My father has gone out of town, he's gone in search of those answers you need and on how you can get back home and Cinderelvis can return."

"Oh, thank God. Wait, you're all alone?"

Dante nodded. "You ask that like you have plans on murdering me."

"Should I consider it?"

Dante laughed. "You're the odd one here, remember? I'd probably get rid of you quicker than you think you can, me."

"I'm gonna tell your father you threatened to kill me."

"I'll tell your stepmother you snuck out to mine."

"I hate you."

Dante smiled. "Would you like me to still show you around? I think it would calm your nerves."

"No horses?"

He laughed. "No horses."

I sighed and stood up. "Okay. I told Tremaine I was going to the market, so I have to be at home a little early."

"Sure thing."

"Oh, did your father tell you when he'd be back home?" I asked and Dante shrugged.

"In three days. He'll be back in three days."

I beamed. "I owe him a hug."

Dante was right, going on that walk did calm me down a little. Dante bought different kind of....snacks. I don't know what they call it here but some of them were delicious while I spat out some because they tasted like sorrows. We walked for a long time, I managed to laugh a few times at the things Dante kept telling me. He told me about his father being a foodie and about his dead mother, I guess that was one thing we both had in common. We had no mother.

Dante's father seemed like a really nice man, stories about him from Dante made me smile and Dante really did love his dad. He bragged about how he was the most priceless thing to his father and how his Dad still pampered him today and while he talked about him, I couldn't help but think about how my very father treated me and forgot that i mattered and when those memories came into my head, I was grateful that I did what I did, that i wasn't in my world and I felt so mad that it affected my mood.

Dante noticed but he didn't ask any questions, he just stopped talking and we didn't talk about it. Instead, we both walked in silence and then he held my hand and let out a heavy sigh while I looked at him. "It's such a pretty day today."

***

I got home hours later, I wasn't entirely in a bad mood anymore because Dante and I had watched a man fall from his horse and that made us laugh and the little moment was banished from our lives at that moment. Dante and I decided to see again tomorrow, same time and talk since I had no friends here.

Of course getting home I didn't receive the peace I expected, the twins kept shouting at and complaining and all I did was just stare at them while they ranted and spat insults at me, hoping to get me angry but all I did was smile because in few days I was gonna be out of here. Just a little more time. So I had to endure and I didn't care.

I ended up making their favorites with the ingredients we had gotten from the market on our way home and yeah, that shut them up for the time being. I walked into my room with a sigh, closing the door gently and heading towards my bed. I paused when I saw Gus, and Jaq on my dresser, I arched my brow at them and Jaq began to do some sign language and some stupid movements.

"Okay, fuck this. You guys can talk, seriously that shit you're doing, not even the dead can understand." I said tiredly.

Jaq grinned. "You were smiling the whole time and doing what they asked you to."

"Because I don't care, I'm gonna leave here soon, so." I shrugged.

"Leaving, leaving?" Gus asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Leaving, leaving."

"But, I'm confused about something." Jaq said and I looked at him.  He moved closer and I eyed him suspiciously. "This morning you knew what to make Lady Tremaine for breakfast and you just made the twins their favorite meals, how did you know what to make?" He inquired.

I chuckled softly. "I just—" my smile slowly faded once it hit me, I didn't have an answer. Jaq was right. How did I know what to make Lady Tremaine and how did I know her children's favorite meals? "I um..." I swallowed.

It doesn't make any sense. I had never made those meals I had made today in my entire life and yet I knew how to make them. I knew how to make those exact food.

"How, Cinderelly?" Jaq asked and I screamed at him.

"I don't know okay? I don't know!! I'm....I'm thinking! I'm just as confused!" I was starting to panic. "Because I haven't even been here long enough and I don't....ahhhhhhh-" I screamed and instantly fell on my knees, holding my head as I got a pounding headache. It had started again, the hurt like a nail was being drilled into my head and everything became muted except that one sound.

"Cinderelly!!" Jaq and Gus screamed but it only seemed to make the headache worse. I could barely see, my vision became blurry as my head began to pound harder. I tried to stand, I held my head, hoping the pain would stop but it came with full force and I could barely see.

"M-Make it stop!" I cried, shutting my eyes and holding my head as my eyes burned.

"Cinderelly!" Jaq called and I winced.

"S-Stop scr-eaming! Please." I begged as tears fell my eyes, it was just like the first time, except this time, it was worse.

"Gus-Gus, call Suzy!" Jaq ordered and immediately he screamed at Gus, the headache suddenly stopped like it never happened and I began to pant heavily, gasping for breath as I stayed on the floor.

"Cinderelly, are you alright?" Jaq worriedly asked but I remained silent. I didn't understand what had just happened and I wasn't ready to speak as I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Are you alright?" Gus asked quietly, his voice filled with concern. I sighed as I sat and rested my back against the bed, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm fine." I muttered. "I suppose you don't have an aspirin here."

Jaq and Gus exchanged looks, looks of confusion before staring back a me. "What's an ass spree?" Jaq asked, cocking his tiny head to the side. The second he asked that question, I let out a small laugh.

"It's not an ass spree, Jaq. It's As-pirin." I said, as if talking to an anim- nevermind.

"Ass spring." Gus repeated after me, wrongly.

I chuckled. "No, aspirin. As-pi-rin."

"What is an asspeerin?" Jaq asked and I snickered.

"An aspirin is-" I trailed off, my smile fading slowly. "An aspirin is-" I swallowed, frowning suddenly.

What is an aspirin? How couldn't I remember what an aspirin was?

"Cinderelly?" Jaq called and i blinked.

"I uh, I need to rest, I'll talk to you guys in the morning." I said, tucking my hair at the back of my ear. I stood up and climbed on my bed, gently laying on it, a frown printed on my face as I stared at the ceiling.

"Goodnight, Cinderelly." Gus said and i swallowed.

"Goodnight." I replied and the light went off.

What was happening to me?

♚♚♚

I felt a sharp sting in my left cheek from a tiny hand and winced in pain. "Ow!! What the fuck?!!" I yelled, opening my eyes.

"You are back." Jaq said, standing on my shoulder. I shrugged him off and he jumped on the dresser.

"Well did I go somewhere? Why the fuck did you hit me? Look, I get we talk now but that didn't mean we've gotten to this stage of violence cause I can give you to Lucifer." I rubbed my cheek. "And your tiny hand hurts."

"You weren't yourself seconds ago." Perla spoke from the table and I looked at her, confused.

"What do you mean I wasn't myself?"

"Don't you remember what happened?" Mary asked, I looked down to see all the mice staring up at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.

"Few seconds ago, you were humming to a song Cinderelvis sings, and you were turning and twirling and smiling while making breakfast." Jaq answered as he and Gus begun to twirl.

"That's i-impossible, I j-just woke up." I chuckled.

"Look around you, Elvis." Suzy said and I did, I frowned once I looked around and at myself. I wasn't in my room, I wasn't laying down. I was in the kitchen, I was fucking standing and had flour on the apron I had on.  Jaq wasn't on my dresser with Gus, he was on the fucking kitchen table, I was dressed in different clothes and before me was breakfast.

"What's happening? How did I...did you guys drag me here?" I questioned, panicking.

"Did we also change you?" Suzy asked.

I looked at my hands as I felt my heart slowly beat faster. "How did I g-get here?"

"What is the last thing you remember?" Perla asked.

"Um...l-last thing I remember, I...I fell asleep in my bed. So, how the fuck am I here? I don't remember anything from this morning."

"I knew something wrong when you smiled at us." Gus said and I turned to him.

"What?"

"You were overly friendly." Jaq replied.

"How is it t-that I don't remember? I c-can't explain it. What's happening to me?" I asked myself, leaning against the table

"I think I know why," a voice said and we all turned to Mary. "It's simple. It seems you are slowly having his memories." She said, her voice wary.

"W-Whose memories?" I stupidly asked.

She stayed silent, staring at me with worry and pity, it itched my soul.

"Goddamn it, Mary! Answer me!!" I yelled, slamming my hand against the table, startling them. I didn't care, I was just scared she might say what I didn't want her to say.

"You're slowly becoming him, Elvis. This isn't your world but you're living his life, which only means," she paused.

"You're slowly becoming Cinderelvis himself." She said, her hands clasped together, and her brows knitted in a sad way.

My breath hitched.

"When you take a character's form, you slowly become them." She added.

Alas, she had said the one thing I was afraid to hear.

I was running out of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.7K 22
FANTASY/ROMANCE After facing a near death experience as a child, Stan has been searching for the one who saved him, but with no luck. Now aged 25, h...
2.8K 58 22
I wish I could say that my life has been a recurring series of cliche. However, It seems that no matter what I do, I was cursed to be not clichè - t...
1.1K 56 25
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE A lone boy lives by himself, living an ordinary life, or so he thought... His life turns around as he finds out wh...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...