When A Fan met Her star [ Edi...

By nila_c423

Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family
Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family
Chapter 03 : Movie Release
Chapter 04 : Surprise!
Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star
Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember
Chapter 07 : Accident
Chapter 08 : Saving Him
Chapter 09 : Get Well Soon
Chapter 10 : Who is She?
Chapter 11 : Srishti
Chapter 12 : Star Meets His Fan
Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House
Chapter 14 : She Is Different
Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?
Chapter 16 : Jai's Restlessness
Chapter 17 : Love?
Chapter 18 : The Pooja
Chapter 19 : She Left
Chapter 20 : His and Her Dilemma
Chapter 21 : Mind v/s Heart
Chapter 22 : His Thoughts
Chapter 23 : Arjun
Chapter 24 : The Phone Call
Chapter 25 : Dream Project
Chapter 26 : Rumours
Chapter 27 : Just Friends
Chapter 28 : Proposal
Chapter 30 : Celebration
Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive
Chapter 32 : Hard Times
Chapter 33 : Acceptance
Chapter 34 : Legally Married
Chapter 35 : The Truth
Chapter 36 : Big Day
Chapter 37 : Stubborn Decisions
Chapter 38 : Changed Life?
Chapter 39 : Revelations
Chapter 40 : Sanjay?
Chapter 41 : Sir v/s Madam
Chapter 42 : Check-mate
Chapter 43 : Biggest Fan
Chapter 44 : The Accidental Kiss
Chapter 45 : I'll Miss You

Chapter 29 : Birthday Wish

1K 101 51
By nila_c423

"Hansu was asking me today. She was like 'is your sister really gonna marry jai?' and I was like ' sure why not?'" bhoomi was constantly blabbering while srishti was lost in her thoughts. Not hearing a single word her sister said.

"Half of our lunch break goes by this conversation. Lots of boys are coming to me to talk about you. Isn't it great?"bhoomi asked. Srishti was still silent. Bhoomi sighed and sat next to her.

"God youre so lucky akka. People are assuming that you're gonna marry a superstar. And youve met him a lot. I think he even likes you. I hope one day I will meet Vijay deverakonda and marry him"bhoomi said making srishti snort.

"Can you please be quiet for few minutes?"srishti asked.

"What the hell happened to you today. I mean I know you're always thinking about something. But what's it now?"

Srishti took a deep sigh. And looked at her

"Arjun proposed me today"

"What?"bhoomi shrieked at sat up.

"You mean arjun annaya? Your best friend?"bhoomi asked. Srishti nodded.

"Woah that's a news"

"It's horrible bhoomi. You know I considered him as a good friend and nothing more. But today. When he said how much I mean I to him. I was like.....I don't know"she paused.

"Akka. Do you have feelings for him?"bhoomi asked.

"No..I don't. So much is happening in my life. I can't deal with Arjun right now. I think I need to give it some time"

"So give time. Think what you need. I'm sure you can decide"

She nodded her head.

"Anyway I'm gonna sleep. Good night"bhoomi lay on the bed. Srishti sat still. She opened her WhatsApp. There was Arjun's message.

Arjun

Hope I didn't make things awkward between us. Please do take ur time srishti. I told you. I can wait. Bye. Gn

She decided not to reply to his text and left it unread. She then opened her Instagram and scrolled down. Suddenly her eyes fell on a post. She looked at the date.

22 October, 11.02 p.m

"How did I forget this?"she asked herself.

It was jais birthday in an hour. Every year she would send him wishes. As his biggest fan. She would post him in her story. And status. But this time everything seemed different

Last year he didn't even knew that she existed. This year he knew who she was.

"Bhoomi. Bhoomi get up"srishti shaked bhoomi. Stirring her from sleep.

"What's it akka?"bhoomi groaned.

"Get up. Tommorow is his birthday"

"Whose birthday? Arjun annayas?"

"No. Jais birthday"

"What?"bhoomi sat up

"Really?"

Srishti nodded.

"You should wish him akka"

"I do that every year"

"This time it's different. You gotta wish him in person. Come on"bhoomi grabbed her hand.

"What do you mean in person bhoomi?"

"Come on akka. Theres no time to waste. Only an hour is left. We can reach there in twenty five minutes"bhoomi said.

"Reach where?"

"To his house"

"Are you serious?"srishti rolled her eyes.

"More than serious"

They got ready in record time. And sneaked outside her house. Srishti knew what she was doing is madness. She was not going to meet him. But she also knew that every year. She had seen in media how his fans celebrated the big day. Outside his house. May be she can see it today live.

Besides it was their hobby to sneak around at night. And roam in the city. She missed old times. Thinking that lately she's been taking her life too seriously.

"Bhoomi. I'm really scared"srishti said. While driving her scooty.

"Akka why are you worrying. I'm there right?"bhoomi asked.

"That's my biggest worry. If Amma appa gets to know about this..were so dead"

"Akka calm down for god's sake. And drive carefully"

They reached his house at 11.30pm. Earlier than expected. There was a huge bustle outside his home. His fans were jumping. Scowling and screaming his name. They had huge banners and posters for his birthday. Almost 100+ fans assembled outside the house. Most of them were boys. There was also a police force to control them.

"Um. Was that a bad idea?"bhoomi asked. Seeing the crowd. Srishti frowned at her.

"A very bad idea. Let's go back"srishti said

"But akka. Let's wait for sometime. What if he comes outside to greet his fans?"bhoomi asked

"Jai annaya is not in his house madam. He's outdoor for a shooting. We don't know when he'll be back"a guy said. Who was overhearing their conversation.

Srishti was disappointed. So was bhoomi.

"Let's go back bhoomi. There's no point in staying back now"
.
.
"Raju. How long it's gonna take?"Kumari asked. Over the phone.

"Few more minutes ma. I almost reached. I'll call you once I reach there okay?"jai said.

"The crowd keeps getting bigger Raju"

"I know. Shruthi is updating me everything. Ask the security not to hurt anyone"

"Fine. Just call me when you reach"

"Sure. Bye"he dropped the call.

Its rare for him to be home. During his birthdays. Either he had an outdoor shooting. Or he would be out of the country. But this time he decided to meet his fans. Impatiently waiting outside his house. To wish him. And take a glimpse on him. He felt immensely loved by his fans.

Ganesh was sitting in front. His eyes fell on two figures. Standing besides the deserted road in the night. He quickly identified one of their faces. In the light.

"Sir...that's srishti madam. Isn't it?"Ganesh asked. Pointing to their direction.

Hearing her name after so long. Made him startled. He leaned to take a look. And Ganesh was right.

"Stop the car"jai almost shouted.

The driver halted. Just before srishti and bhoomi. Who was worrying about getting back home. Their scooty didn't had enough petrol. And they knew they'll be dead if their parents gets to know. That they sneaked out in middle of the night.

Bhoomi and srishti was startled as they saw a Mercedes Benz. Pulling up in front of them. Srishti was already scared as hell.

The windows of the car came down. Making his eyes meet hers. Srishti blinked hard to know if she was dreaming. He smiled seeing her. Watching him curiously. He was meeting her after so long.

"Srishti"his voice took her back to sense. Bhoomi was in same condition as her sister. She was blinking hard to see if it was really him.

"What are you both doing here at this hour?"he asked. She didn't speak. Her throat felt too dry.

Jai came outside the car followed by ganesh.

"Are you okay?"jai asked. She was still silent. Seeing her sister lost bhoomi jumped up in between.

"We..came to wish you sir. I mean it was your birthday. So we thought of coming to your house and join your fans in the celebration. But it was too crowded and it was boys like everywhere so we decided to get back. But then bummer! Guess what our petrol ended. We were wondering how to get back home..it's too late"bhoomi took a breath after explaining. Jai smiled at her. While srishti was slowly pinching herself. Warning herself to behave in front of him atleast this time. He was real again.

"You shouldn't have done that bhoomi. See I'm so happy that you guys wanted to join for the celebration but it's too late. And it's not safe for you both to hang around"jai said. Bhoomi nodded. Hesitantly. Srishti was looking everywhere but not him.

"Anyway I'm glad that we found you both. Get in. We'll drop you back home"jai said.

"What? Really? Okay sir"bhoomi said excitedly

"Akka. He's gonna take us back home"bhoomi shook srishti. Which made her come back to sense.

"Bhoomi quiet"srishti glared.

"But sir what about the birthday celebration? Kumari madam had already called and...."Ganesh spoke but jai interepted him.

"I'll inform ma ganesh. It's not safe to leave them here"jai said.

"Sir"srishti spoke finally. Which made jai turn his attention towards her.

"Please..go back home. Don't...worry about us. Your..family will be waiting for you. They'll be... disappointed if you don't get back. And the same with your fans. They all are waiting. Just for you. Dont worry about us...we will find a way sir"srishti managed to say. Jai smiled lightly. He missed her voice. That gave him a strange feeling. Hearing her speak made him feel good.

"There's no way I'm leaving you alone srishti"he said. Which made her widen her eyes. Bhoomi giggled seeing her face. Jai understood that it came out wrong.

"I mean..we can't leave you alone here. It's too late. Do one thing. Get inside for now. Let's go to my house. Celebrate the birthday and then I'll ask ganesh to drop you back home. Is that okay?"jai asked. All srishti wanted was to hide somewhere again. She never thought she would confront him like this. Bhoomi squealed in happiness on the other side.

"Okay? This is more than okay sir"bhoomi said.

"No. We can't"sristi said. Making bhoomi glare at her.

"Please don't take me wrong sir. We can't come with you. As you said....it's late and our parents...they don't know that we are here. And its your birthday...you should... celebrate it with your family. We can't come in between"she said. He smiled inwardly.

"I know srishti. I'm just asking you to come to my house. Meet my family. And then I'll drop you back. I can talk to your parents too if you want"

"Then we're dead"bhoomi mumbled.

"No sir. It's fine. We're going back"Srishti said.

"Why are you so adamant? He's inviting you home and you're being rude to him"bhoomi said. Making srishti widen her eyes. She glared at her sister. Shooting draggers.

"Exactly. Srishti. It's my birthday and I'm inviting you home because I thought we were friends. But yeah. If you don't want it I cannot force you. I'll ask my driver to drop you back"jai faked a disappointment. Srishti fell in it. She didn't knew what to do.

"Akka please. Let's go no? Please please"bhoomi pleaded.

"Yes mam. Please do join us for today"Ganesh said.

Srishti looked at jai. Who made a sad face as if he would just cry. That made her smile. Jai smiled back. He knew she melted.

"So that's a yes?"he asked

"It's a yes. Let's go"bhoomi said before srishti said anything.

Srishti knew whatever she would say. Won't make any sense to her sister. And he badly wants her to join him. So she give it away. But yet. Deep inside she was still so scared of him. Getting back to her life.

Jai opened the door for them. Seeing srishti standing still. Bhoomi shrugged and got inside the car. Jai waited for srishti. She looked at him again.

"You'll be fine"he said softly. Which made her sigh deeply. She got inside. Which made him smile wide. He slipped into the seat besides her. The driver started the car.

Her heart was hammering. With him sitting so close to her. Their shoulders brushed against each other. He smelled so good. She couldn't help but to feel his proximity. Near to her. Jai knew what she was going through. But he didn't do anything to ease it. A part of him enjoyed how easily she gets nervous. When he was around.

"You should see the crowd sir. It's like half of Hyderabad is already in there. We couldn't move an inch and we were so tensed"bhoomi was continuously talking to jai.

Jai smiled at bhoomi. Seeing how contrast she was with her sister. She wasn't shy at all and got to comfortable in talking to him. Srishti heard the conversation between her superstar and her sister. Feeling a little jealous of bhoomi. She wished she was like her.

Ganesh joined the conversation. Bhoomi talked to him with ease too. Jai noticed srishti, rubbing her palms together. He knew she was tensed.

"Hey. Calm down okay? I'll drop you back as soon as I can. No worries"he whispered in her ear. Which made her numb. She gulped hard feeling him so close to her. She could feel his breath. In her cheeks.

"Can I...say something?"she asked. He nodded happily. As she was talking to him. She looked at him. He brought his ears closer to her.

12.00am.

"Happy Birthday sir"she said slowly. He looked into her eyes.

The right moment they reached his house. His fans jumped and screamed. In the excitement of seeing him. While he was busy staring at her. All the noises. And screams. Went unheard by him. His heart was jumping in happiness. When she wished him.

"Thank you. Darling"he said back. Giving her a breathtaking smile. It gave her shivers. Which he smiled. Watching.

Why is she so special?

Why do they keep ending together?

He never know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Precap : Srishti and bhoomi celebrating Jais birthday with his family

♡ Nila ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
47.1K 3.1K 34
The love story between a Super Star Hero and his 'not' a fan girl.
2.9K 179 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
10.6K 616 5
True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchanted Graphics)