Finally (pokeshipping)

By Contestshippingtrash

Ash and Misty are 17 now, and Ash has finally decided to confess his love to Misty and vice versa. But there... More

Reunited and it feels kinda wierd
What? Not this guy
'Sleep' over
Not So Happy
That was unexpected
The Long Walk
Could It Be
First Day Back
Sisterly "Protection"
Long Starry Night
Worry, Worry and More Worry
Back to Where It All began
The idea
Authors note
Ms. Ketchum

Awkward breakfast

2.5K 71 27
By Contestshippingtrash

Ash's  POV

•••••••••••••

We ran downstairs and for some unknown reason Misty's sister, Daisy made us breakfast.

I sat down at the table ready to stuff my face with pancakes. Daisy put the food on the table and we dug in.

"Hey Mist?" I asked my face stuffed with scrambled eggs.

"Yes Ash?" Her voice sounded so angelic.

"How long have you and Gary been dating."

Misty gave Ash a confused, blank stare " Tomorrow is actually our third month anniversery..."

"Oh..." Dammit Ash, you should've told her your feelings for her... Now she's with Oak, it's all my fault. I should've told her... I sould've told her.

A ding dong broke my repetative thoughts

I heard Violet's voice squeak up when she opened the door, "Gary, like come on in."

Gary nodded "Thanks Violet." he walked into the kitchen and gave Misty a big hug from behind and he kissed her cheek.

"Morning beautiful." He said with a pretty boy grin.

"Morning Gar-bear," she said "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to work?" She questioned.

"I thought  I should stop by and give you an early anniversery present." he takes a small velvet box and opened it. Misty stared at in awe, not knowing what to say "I-I-I can't believe you! It's beautiful!!! I love you so much Gar-bear!!" The ring was silver with a sapphire gem and had diamonds studs covering it.

How could I compete with Oak, he has money, charm awesome hair and oh yeah MONEY. and the thoughts return 'I should've told her, I should've told her.

The rest of breakfast was long, Misty and Gary were just talking all romantic and stuff like that. I feel like I'm in a twightlight novel.

A/n

Sorry for taking a while to update, but I will be more often. Do you guys like it? Leave comments and rate. Also sorry for the chapter being short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 65 7
a quiz to test your knowledge of the Mahabharata story. few things to keep in mind: 1) the quiz is quite hard 2) no looking at the answers while an...
56.1K 1.5K 63
Misty moved from Kanto to Jhoto, because she trusted her sisters to take care of the gym. But an encounter which made her heartbeat faster. The boy w...
741 84 14
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم. On every page that you turn, Is a benefit that you learn, For Muslims it is fiction, But for sincere ones it is a step towa...
5.3K 179 11
Sita, what does this word trigger inside you? A girl running in the forest of Mithilla? A young bride decked up and happy beside Raghukul-Bhushan Shr...