𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

By liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... More

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Eight

298 20 32
By liyahsdana

🖤

(Short Chapter/Filler)

8/12/89

"What are you doing here, didn't I tell you to leave?"

I stood there silently with a sinister smile spread across his face. He couldn't really see my face, but if he could, he would have taken off running. Poor baby, he's scared.

"I'll call the cops again! I'm warning you!"

I held up the phone line that I cut off hours ago before he came home. This confirmed that there was no way that he could call for help. As the man slowly backed away, I inched closer. I was going to get what I want, legal or not. He's an attractive man.

"Shit, don't hurt me!" The man panicked as his large back hit on the wall. No where to run. No where to hide.

"Don't worry, baby. I would never hurt you." I calmly said, crouching down to his level and caressed his soft face. How could a woman have a man like this, and not want to share him? I really didn't understand. Yes, I'm nineteen years old and he's twenty two. Who gives a fuck? I certainly don't.

"You're not right in the head, the fuck is wrong with you?"

"You tell me." The sinister smile returned upon my face, probably scaring him shitless. As I admired his beauty, I felt the strange aura around me that someone else was here besides him and I. It couldn't be his wife, she's still at work, probably.

"Evelyn, we can talk about this. Your problems can't be solved with se-"

Before he could finish the rest of his sentence, I shut him up with a kiss. The most attractive ones are usually the most talkative. A little oral contact is my go-to move. Sometimes I wonder, what is wrong with me? I'm kissing a man that I know full and well is married. He has two children with the woman for God's sakes. I guess I can't see past what I want. Is that wrong? Perhaps that is the case, but I also don't give a single fuck. This isn't new for me, and it certainly won't stop here.

"Baby, I'm he- what the fuck?" His wife stepped in their home. She finally caught me in the act. A smirk smoothly spread across my face and I removed myself away from her significant other. Her husband, being the man he is, slid away from the corner that I formally trapped him in.

"Fuck is correct, darling. That's exactly what I plan on doing with your man." I stepped closer to her. She backed away in defense. "So, are you just gonna watch us fuck, or do you want a ménage à trois?"

"You're crazy, bitch. Seek help and leave my family alone!"

I had to laugh. She really thinks that I've never heard someone tell me that before. I'll see help when Ray Charles directs me to the nearest mental institution. If I like sex, I'll have sex with anyone I want no matter the situation. Point blank period.

At that moment, the crackhead tried to attack me. She launched her body towards mine, but missed and landed on the ground instead. The only thing that touched me was her malicious nails, that left a deep cut on my right cheek. Blood instantly oozed from my face and dripped onto their freshly polished hardwood floors.

"You skanky bitch!" I shouted in furiousness. Taking notice that she was still on the floor, I sat on top of her and threw punches directly to her most sensitive areas. Her eyes, her ears, and her nostrils all emitted blood from them. My rings that were banded on my fingers, make permanent scratches on her face. I didn't want to stop, and I wouldn't. Who's gonna beat my ass, certainly not her.

Out of nowhere, I was tackled by large bodied men with flashlights and black clothing on. It couldn't be the police, no badges were present. They handled me so ruff, that I had no choice but to put up a fight. Of course, they pulled out a taser, and stung me with said object multiple times until, I eventually blacked out.

🖤

"Viola, I've been trying to get your attention for minutes now, wake up!" Charlie shouted in my ears while I laid my head down. Hadn't realized, but I completely fell asleep. Sudden flashbacks from my past can't seem to erase from my mind. Wow, my past was strange.

"Oh, sorry, Charlie. I'm just extremely tired."

"That's great, anyways, these are for you. A special delivery for a special woman." Charlie pulled a bouquet of lilies from behind his back. There looked to be about twenty of them, as white as ever.

"Aw, who are these from?" I happily took the flowers from out of his grip and placed them by my desk.

"Let's just say, you got my big brother sprung." Charlie smirked. That makes sense that these flowers were from Miles. How sweet of him to think of me while he's somewhere else. "And there is a letter attached to it by the way. I didn't open it, so feel free to do so."

I looked at the bouquet of flowers once again, this time, noticing the small white envelope. I pulled it off and ripped it open. Charlie still stood over me to be nosier than usual. "Do you mind, Charlie?"

"No, not at all."

I gave him a certain expression that told him to scram, but he still didn't get the memo. I wasn't going to read it until Charlie left, but he wouldn't budge. So, fuck it. I guess he's reading it with me. I unfolded the letter and read what looked like song lyrics on the paper. The top of the page read, 'Brown Sugar'. As I read through the lyrics, I was amused. Miles and I never made love before, so much of this isn't true. Though, it was probably a metaphor.

"Ooh, he wrote a song about you! Soon enough, I'll be calling you my sister in law!" Charlie shouted after reading the note with me. He acted way more excited about Miles and I going on a date then the both of us combined.

I laughed off Charlie's behavior and tucked the written song away in my desk. His gift really brightened up my mood. I don't think anything could make me upset.

"I see you got a gift from your little boyfriend." Donald creeped from behind me. I jumped at the sudden sound of his booming voice. I'll never get used to it, even if I tried.

"That isn't your business, sir."

"Actually, it is my business. This could disturb the concentration of your fellow coworkers. I would hate to have to fire you, now would I?" Donald whispered lowly in my ear.

"Fuck you."

"I already did that before, remember? That's why you're pregnant." Donald smiled from ear to ear. "Speaking of which, it's been almost three months, why isn't your belly at least showing a bit? Do you need to see a doctor?"

"No, it's actually a genetic trait from my mother's side that our pregnant bellies don't really show. So, yeah." I lied. Well, I kind of told the truth. On my mother's side, that is extremely common. The only thing about me is that I'm not even pregnant anymore.

"Oh, okay. Well, get to working."

"Get to working." I mimicked his voice when he turned around. It's always Donald, telling me what to do like he's the boss of me or some shit. Wait.

🖤

"Hey Miles, what are you doing here?" I opened my front door to find Miles was the one repeatedly knocking. It was about eleven o'clock at night, so it was strange seeing him come in this late. I was only wearing my silk red wine colored robe with underwear underneath. He looked at me with certain expression I was familiar and used by me commonly: lust.

"I came to see you, you look beautiful as always."

I blushed while looking away from him. "Thank you, even though I'm not wearing any real clothing if you haven't noticed."

"Oh, I've noticed. Can I come in?"

"Of course." I smiled, stepping aside and widening the doors entrance. Miles walking in and looked around my home. He smiled when he saw the flowers he sent me in a vase on my mini table. I motioned his to have a seat on my leather couch.

"So, what's up? I'm sure you didn't come this far at damn near midnight for nothing. You must want something very special." I anticipated that he might want sex. Or else, he probably would have called me.

"Yeah, I actually do want something." Miles stood up, towering his huge body of my petite one. I've never noticed how close my face was to his crotch. He took my hands and stood me up. Miles held me by my waist with one hand and lifted up my chin with the other. Something in my mind told me to grab his face and kiss him like my life depended on it, so I did just that. His lips were just as beautiful as he was, and tasted amazing. I could feel myself getting more moist as the kiss deepened. The moment felt real, passionate, and filled with love. Then, he stopped.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" I asked. Miles smiled.

"Nothing was wrong. It's just that this doesn't feel right. We're not even considered to be in a relationship, but I'm already trying to have sex with you." He admitted. Sigh, I guess he thinks that I'm turned off by this. Miles doesn't know a lick of my past either, so I don't blame him.

"Miles, if you want me to be yours, then say so. You don't have to hesitate."

"Really? So, will you?"

"Of course." I smiled, bringing his face down to mine to continue the kiss. This time, he didn't want to stop. I slid his vest off his shoulders, while he untied the strings of my robe. The rope dropped down to my feet, leaving me standing there with only a pair of underwear. Miles analyzed my body like he just found giant nuggets of gold. This will be fun.

🖤

Donald

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?"

"Hell yeah man. Just go in there, and tell her that you love her. I'm sure she'll say it back, if not, I'll be happy enough to scoop her fine ass up." Dalvin smiled, urging me to Viola's home. He basically wanted me to profess my love for her instead of being a chicken. The only thing is, I don't know if she'll say yes. Plus, it's almost twelve in the morning, Viola is most likely fast asleep.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled, removing her spare key from its hiding place. Don't ask me how I knew about this, just don't. I stuck the key in the door hinge, hesitating to open it. Finally, I barged in without question. "Viola, there is something I have to confe-" I halted once I saw her naked, on top of another man. I couldn't believe it, she's really having sex with someone else while pregnant with my baby. I felt something in my heart puncture, making tears swell in my eyes.

"Oh damn." Dalvin walked in behind me, covering his mouth with his hand. They didn't seem to notice us come in, so I went back to the door, and gave it the hardest knock I could give it. This definitely startled both of them, with Viola falling flat on her face.

"M-m-m-m-Mr. DeGra-"

"I don't even want to hear what the fuck you have to say. All I have to ask is this: Does it feel good when you do this? What do you get from being this way? You're a sexaholic, a pregnant one at that. I still can't believe this."

"Hold on, you're pregnant? Why didn't you tell me?" The man, who I now recognized as Charlie's older brother, asked Viola.

"Well, here's the thi-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it! How disgusting could you be-"

"Donald, listen to m-"

"Did you not listen to me before? Here I was, about to show you how much you've made me fall in love, then I've come to see this? Why?" I was practically crying this time.

"Just fucking listen to me! I'm not pregnant anymore, and I haven't been for weeks now!" Viola revealed. If my heart wasn't already shattered by her, she really turned my feelings into crumbs. "I didn't know how to tell you, so, there you go."

"Now, that is a plot twist." Dalvin interjected. I glared at him to shut his mouth before I shut it for him.

"So you mean to tell me, that I told everyone in my family that I was going to have a child for nothing?" Viola shameless nodded slowly, making me wipe a tear from my eye. "Well, this is embarrassing. I'll leave now, see you at work." I got myself together and walked out her door. So much for telling her how I really feel...

Viola

'I can't believe he found out...'

Miles

'That was unexpected.'

Charlie

"Backstage, underage, adolescent, how you doing? 'Fine' she replied, I sighed, I like to do the wild thing. Action took place, kinda wet, don't forget. The J, the I, the M, the M, the Y, y'all, I need a body bag!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.7K 25
iΒ·dΓ©e fixe Δ“ΛŒdā ˈfΔ“ks/ noun an idea or desire that dominates the mind; an obsession. "Obsessions can be deadly."
414K 780 11
⚠️WARNING β†’πŸ”žMature Audience OnlyπŸ”ž Before you continue reading, please keep in mind the following. Each story was written by me, and everything you'...
125K 2.3K 19
Highest rank #1 Hiddlestoner Lust [luhst] noun 1. intense sexual desire or appetite. 2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite;leche...
21.6K 651 26
He was crazy about her even when everyone warned her about him.....................