noonas little bunny | jjk ✔️

Autorstwa Winter_417

★彡 childhood friends with a rather long backstory are finally in highschool. will they realize that their str... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 1 pt2
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 pt2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you~!💜
ANNOUNCEMENT~!

Chapter 3

8.8K 294 99
Autorstwa Winter_417

Hey hey hey~
So this is when the big time-skip comes. Y/N is now 17 and Jungkook is 15 turning 16 soon (Its around August so a new school year is starting as well and they are both in the same high school)
And if you want a idea of what JK looks like the picture above could be a representation, he is such a big baby uwuwu
Anyways hope you enjoy~!
**+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+++*+
Your alarm went off and you immediately slapped it off then groaned. School was starting back up again and you were not ready.

High school yes it was different but it was still school. At least you made some friends and now you go to school with Kookie so it's different.

You sat up and checked through your notifications and saw you got a couple texts from Jungkook.

Jungkookie💜
Good morning Noona are you awake yet?

                                                             Y/N
                        Good morning kookie! Yeah I'm awake, I was gonna start getting ready, I'll see ya at school?

Jungkookie💜
Okay Noona! Cya at school 💕

You smiled and put your phone down, then you went to your bathroom to shower.

You got out and brushed your teeth and hair, after a couple mins of being lazy you chose a outfit.

(You can change the hair or imagine your own face if you want uwu this is just a ref for outfit)

You filled up your black backpack then grabbed your phone and keys.

You went downstairs and grabbed a apple to eat on the walk there then you saw a note.

Hi hunny, sorry I couldn't be there, I had a early shift but I hope you have a amazing day! Don't get into trouble~! Cya after school!
- Mom

I smiled at the note then went out the front door.

After about 15 mins you saw the school gates and walked a little faster.

After searching for a bit you heard a soft but manly voice yell.

"NOONAAAAAAAA~!"

A huge baby came hurdling towards me, I opened my arms and Jungkook pounced on me giving me a tight hug, my head rested near his neck.

Yes he is almost a year and a half younger than me but puberty hit him like a train and now he is a few inches taller then me.

Now he is just a super big teddy bear.

You smiled at the thought.

"Hiya Jungkookie, have you found Jiminie and Tae yet?" You asked wondering if he found any of the boys yet, and using their names since they were the younger ones who had some classes with him.

He shook his head and let go of you.

"I haven't seen them, should we go look for them?"

He nodded then intertwined his fingers with hers, their hands fitting together like puzzle pieces.

She closed her eyes and smiled and Jungkook turned right before she could see his blush even if her eyes were closed.

Yes Jungkook was shy and soft but he also had a loud and funny and 'bad boy' side when he was with his friends. When he was around Y/N though all he was was a big softie who cuddled her whenever he had the chance.

After a while they saw Jin and Namjoon walking on the field next to each other.

Y/N led the way over there then ran up behind them.

"BoO!" She jumped behind Jin.

He screeched like a girl and both Namjoon and Jungkook laughed.

"Y/N you scared the hell out of me!" He sighed and put his hand on his forehead.

You smiled and hugged his back.

"Sorry Jinnie it's funny seeing you get scared over small things like that." You sheepishly shrugged and pulled back so Namjoon could go next to his boyfriend again.

"So how are you eomma and appa?" Y/N said in a jokingly way while walking next to Namjoon while still holding Kooks hand.

"We have been doing fabulous like always." Jin flashed a bit of his sassy side. Namjoon just smiled.

"Good, how about you guys?"

Jungkook smiled.

"We have been great hyung." He gripped onto Y/N's hand a little tighter when we saw a large group of more boys walk next to them.

Jungkook only trusted his hyungs around Y/N because other boys would try to hit on her and Jungkook being the protective boy he was, wouldn't let it happen.

She noticed his action and giggled quietly, not loud enough for him to notice.

After walking for a minute longer she heard laughing and knew who it was.

"Y/NNNN!!"

"WENDYYYYYYY!"

The two best friends ran into each other and death squeezed each other like usual.

"How is my main hoe, it's been forever since we have talked." Wendy said which made Y/N roll her eyes.

"We literally talked yesterday." She laughed and then looked around for the boys but saw they were already talking to the others.

Y/N smiled and then both girls walked towards them.

"TAEHYUNGIEEE!" Y/N screamed and ran towards Tae.

"Y/NNN!" He yelled back and held his arms open for Y/N to attack him with a hug.

Out of all the boys (besides Jungkookie) Tae is the one I hang out with most, he is a amazing friend and understands me. I do spend a fair amount of time with Jin and Jimin too.

Jungkook saw how Y/N was hugging around his neck while Tae had his hands awfully close to her waist. He got a little jealous but then when you let go and walked back to him he smiled.

We heard the bell ring from a distance and all groaned.

"Well I'll cya guys at lunch I have to get to biology so my teacher doesn't murder me."

The biology teacher I got is a total asshole and for some reason hates me, he is very no fun.

After turning around and walking towards the right part of the school I felt a hand slip into mine, I looked to my left and saw Jungkook with a subtle smile. When he saw I was looking he smiled and his bunny teeth popped out.

I giggled. "Your smile is adorable.." I subconsciously said just a little to loud.

"What was that Y/N?" He said and instead of being shy he felt a smirk itch at the edge of his lips.

Y/N realized what she said and then blushed a little bit.

"I said nothing!" She nervously laughed then continued walking until she got to her class.

She let go of Jungkooks hand and then smiled at him.

"You better get to class so you don't get in trouble." I said like I was his mother.

He chuckled, and now that he had a deep voice it was low key hot as hecc.. I just blushed at the thought of my own thoughts.

I chuckled and turned around towards the door but right before I could open it I was turned back around again suddenly and I felt warm soft lips on my forehead.

Jungkook pecked my forehead then backed up and gave a cute salute wave and his bunny smile appeared again.

"Cya later noona!" He cheekily said while walking away leaving me flustered in front of Biology.

Jungkook never thought about doing something like that especially at school but to him it felt right at the moment. Maybe he could get away from some of his shyness and show you other sides of him..

He smiled as he walked towards his class, knowing he would be late but it would be worth it.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Aaaaaaaa even tho I'm the one that made the chapter it was cute TwT

Anyways I hope you enjoyed, tell me what ya think about this chap if you want uwu

Tysm for reading and remember.. you nice keep going~!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

251 19 17
Jungkook x reader A new girl that comes to a new school and slowly but yet quickly become close wit6h jungkook. Later in the story they found out tha...
1.5M 47.9K 43
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...
534K 21.2K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...
49.1K 2.3K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...