𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 π•πžπ§π ...

By UshbaAnsari

//A King only bows before his Queen\\ In the dark underworld of organized crime, Kai Parker reigns supreme as... More

1. The first dance
2. The devil in the flesh
4. The leverage
5. Falling for the trap
6. Playing with fire
7. An unsettling wink
8. Dodging kicks and inappropriate thoughts
9. Captivated By Rebellion
10. Embracing Her Wounds
11. The Smutty Break-In
12. A Forbidden Attraction

3. Welcoming the enemy

35.8K 955 233
By UshbaAnsari

My eyes skipped to my couch at the corner of my room, where Kai sat with his legs crossed over one another as if he was sitting on a throne. Three more armed men were in the room, each standing by the wall in a different corner. Fuck. He found me faster than I had expected. But at least he fell for the trap.

"Kai, are you sure you don't want this pizza? I swear it's-" My eyes snapped to the guy entering my bedroom with my cheese pizza folded like a sandwich in his hands. It was Lorenzo. I knew this bastard, too, from my research. He is just as brutal as Kai. A smirk grew on his lips as his eyes traveled down to my legs.

"Delicious." He completed his sentence. Pervert. I immediately grabbed the hidden knife from the wooden cupboard beside me.

"If you don't leave this minute, I'll call the police." I threatened, grabbing my phone from the dresser. Kai scoffed, and Lorenzo leaned on my bedroom door, savoring my cheese pizza.

"Don't hold yourself back, sweetheart. Call them. Let's see if they pick up." Frowning at Kai's words, I glanced at my phone screen only to see that it was hacked and the signals were out. Bloody motherfucker! Well, obviously, I wouldn't have called the police anyway because I wanted to be abducted by this control freak. It sounds absurd, but it is what it is.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I questioned, tossing away the phone and pointing the knife at them.

"Calm your hot ass down, sweetheart. We came here in peace." Kai winked. "And by now, you should know nothing is impossible for me. Although I am impressed by how flawlessly you faked your identity all these years as a chef."

"But like everyone else, you made one mistake. You underestimated my power." I wished I could tell him how fucking wrong he was. Because he was right where we wanted him to be.

"Since when are you sitting there like a fucking creep?" I asked, hatred lacing my voice, and a cocky smile made its way onto his face. And this is when it hit me. Oh, God, no. I took off my dress right here before stepping into the jacuzzi. Screw me.

"Long enough to watch your little strip show you put up for me." He bit his bottom lip to stop the smirk forming on his stupid face. My face heated up, and I clenched my jaw, feeling raw, burning rage stir inside me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I gritted, my grip on the knife intensifying.

"Hey, in my defense, I called you out, but you were too busy swaying your hips to Taylor Swift, and personally," He stood up from the couch. "I love a free stripping show." He smirked, stalking towards me. He stepped over something, and this was when I realized someone was lying on my bedroom floor. . . covered in blood. Bloody hell.

"Who is that?" I gulped.

"You probably know him. Carlos." Of course, I knew him. He was the person Greg fooled. "I gouged both of his eyes because he trusted the wrong people." He casually stated. Of course, he is a monster. Torturing someone is a norm for him.

"You don't need to worry about him because right now, you should only be worried about yourself." I could sense the underlying threat in his words.

"I'm not afraid of cowards that walk around with men to guard them." His eyes twitched with anger as he took a bold step to stare down at me with his lovely- I mean, normal-looking eyes.

"No one dares to speak to me like that, so watch your pretty little mouth before I do something about it." I flinched, seeing the rage in his eyes.

"Now you have two options before you. You either tell me everything about you, your plan, and the dumbfuck you are working for, and I let you live. Or you being you deny the first option, and I kill you right here in your pretty bath gown." He threatened as he stood in front of me, eye to eye. This motherfucker really thinks highly of himself.

"I think you should suggest a third option because we both know who will win a fight between us," I smirked, placing the tip of my knife against his neck. "I can easily take you down again." Lorenzo snickered at my words, and Kai's emerald eyes turned dark as anger sparked inside them. Watching him turn red with anger gave me the utmost pleasure.

"It was beginners luck." He muttered, grabbing me by my neck and shoving me into the wall. I stifled my scream, biting my tongue. I think he just injured my spine. Fucking asshole! I clawed at his hand, trying to release my neck as he increased the intensity with every second.

"I went easy on you. But if you continue to belittle me, I'll not even waste a fucking second to choke you to death." His voice was low and threatening. I could see right through his eyes-the rage, loathe, the darkness, and the urge to snap my neck.

"Do it." I challenged him, staring back into his eyes.

"Boss, we have a match." One of his guys informed him, and I frowned, looking between them. Kai roughly pulled away his hand from my neck as an evil smile grew on his lips.

"What match?" I asked before stalking into the lounge, but the men stood in front of me like a wall. I looked back at Kai, and he eyed the man to move. The entire place was filled with his armed men. They had turned my whole house upside down. A huge computer system was on my small wooden dining table, and a guy was working on it. I felt Kai's presence and his heavy breathing behind me. I looked from the corner of my eye only to feel his hot breath fanning the side of my face. Did he just sniff my hair? Creepy asshole! Clearing his throat, he confronted me with a smile. There was something about his smile that scared me. It was charming, but at the same time, it was scary. Of course, he is the same person who had you choking against the wall seconds ago, Camille.

"See, I know you are bold and courageous, but you are not stupid enough to stand up against me alone." He stated, pocketing his hands. With his handsome, charming looks and carefree tone, no one could guess he was a mafia boss. He knew well how to contain himself.

"So I figured you might have teamed up with one of my enemies. I told them to search everywhere for fingerprints and DNA." My blood ran cold at his words. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"You are very good at hiding your identity. We still don't have a clue who you are. So I ordered my best tech men to figure that out for me." He continued, going around the computer system. "And when he said he found a match, it meant the fingerprints in this house matched with one of my dear enemy's prints. How very interesting, right?" He beamed, and I could feel my heart beating in my mouth.

"How do you have everyone's fingerprints? Isn't it-"

"Illegal?" He scoffed. "My entire existence is illegal, sweetheart." He winked. Fuck. I am screwed. This wasn't in the fucking plan. If he finds out about Brandon, our whole plan will collapse.

"Whose fingerprints were found in this house?" He asked.

"Brandon Alessandro Black." The guy informed and I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. It's day one of this secret mission, and I am already in deep shit.

"Well, well, well. Old friends always make the best enemies." He smiled, but soon his smile turned into a sneer.

"Grab her." He ordered, and Lorenzo stepped forward.

"Not you!" Kai pushed him back before eyeing two of his guards. They seized me by my arms, but I quickly elbowed one of them in the chest, releasing one of my arms, and punched the other man brutally in the face. I couldn't go with them smiling because everything was going according to our plan- (well, except for the part where Kai found out I work with Brandon) - I needed to put up a fight to make it look believable.

"Damn. You were right, Kai. She is indeed something." Lorenzo smirked, his eyes flickering to Kai. I glanced at Kai, who was also smirking, but when our eyes met, his smirk fell, and he cleared his throat.

"I never said a thing of that sort." He gritted rudely.

"Are you having short-term memory loss? Remember on our way here when Viktor-" He pointed to one of the armed guards, "-and I were teasing you that you got defeated by a girl, and you said-"

"Zip it, Enzo!" Kai snapped, his eyes throwing daggers at Lorenzo. He walked up to me before staring deep into my eyes.

"You know I can easily discipline you, but I'm trying to be civil."

"Civil?" I mocked. "I didn't know pigs like you could be civil. You don't even have the decency to let me change into clothes." I argued, looking down at my bathrobe.

"You should be thankful he didn't command his men to grab you from the shower." Lorenzo chuckled, and I grimaced at him. One of his men walked up to me with my pajamas in his hands.

"You have sixty seconds. Change." Kai ordered, and I snatched my clothes from the guy. The thought of him rummaging through my wardrobe sickened me.

"You don't actually think I'm going to change here in front of all your men, do you?" I scowled. He raised his hand and snapped his fingers. And with that snap, all his men turned their backs on me. I glanced behind me to control Lorenzo, only to find that bastard slipping out his phone from his jacket and opening the front camera. Fixing the frame to capture me, he pressed the recording button. The fabric of my pjs bunched in my hand.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to beat this pervert." I tried to take a jab at Lorenzo, but before I could move, Kai snatched my waist, pulling me into his arms.

"Your sixty seconds are finished." He bent down and threw me over his shoulder. My eyes widened as I wiggled under his death grip.

"Put me down, you asshole!" I tried tackling him, but he was so darn strong. I felt a sharp sting on my back, and my body froze with horror. This bloody bastard just spanked me!

"You did not do that!" I gritted, fisting his coat fabric in my hands.

"I can do a lot more to discipline you. So fucking behave, putana." He spat, walking out of my house. His men were everywhere.

"You are fucking putana! Your family is-" He tossed me inside his car and hunched down from the door.

"I won't tolerate a word about my family." He warned, grabbing the handcuffs from his men and cuffing my hands to the car seat.

"Says the monster who burned her mother alive today." I spat with hatred.

"She was family that's why I let her off easily. I can do a lot worse to you."

"Like throwing me in your torture cell and plucking my nails in the hope that you'll get something out of me?"

"That's usually what I do, but I have different plans for you." He smirked, getting inside the car.

"Spoiler alert; you are gonna hate it." He winked before eyeing the driver in the back mirror to start the engine.

At that point, I knew I was screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 162 40
Cold to the touch and an even icier heart, Italian Mafia leader Kai Morello is true to his word. "Never back down and never give up." Until it comes...
2.3M 82.7K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
523K 24.7K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
2.7K 53 15
‼️WARNING‼️ πŸ”žDon't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content πŸ”ž Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...