Rich kid | Yoonmin

بواسطة Jambooty

Jimin has everything. Yoongi has nothing. Neither of them can say that they're happy with the way things are... المزيد

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 | Smut
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 | Smut
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 | Smut
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 | Smut
Chapter 99 | Smut
Epilogue

Chapter 63

19K 1.3K 503
بواسطة Jambooty

Chapter 63

●●●

„There you go." Yoongi chuckled as he helped Jimin slip out of his shoes when they entered his apartment. Jimin had drunk a bit too much, but honestly Yoongi was okay with being stupid and taking it too far every once in a while.

Especially since Jimin apparently was more of the cute type of drunk than the annoying one. He'd whine the second Yoongi would dare to let go of him to do simple tasks such as grabbing something from his pocket before clinging to him with all his might.

Honestly, back at the party he had just felt relieved that Jimin didn't seem to have a problem with the judgmental glances people sent their way.

"Yoooooooongi." Jimin almost sobbed, flopping onto the ground from where he looked up at Yoongi, who had dared to let go of Jimin to take his own shoes off. When Jimin knew Yoongi was looking at him he extended his arms, pouting. "Hug."

Laughing Yoongi ruffled the boy's hair. "Your manly self would kick you if he'd see you right now."

"I'm manly." Jimin explained, crossing his arms over his chest, the muscles of his arms and chest moving underneath the black silk t-shirt. Yeah, he was. Yoongi knew.

"Sure you are, sweetie." He teased, squatting down to be on the same level as Jimin, who was now sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"I am." Jimin said, sure of himself and smiling happily. Yoongi could feel his heart melt. Now that he'd decided on letting Jimin into his heart it was happening a lot quicker than he had intended to. He still wasn't sure where this was going, but he was willing to find out.

"You are."

He helped Jimin back up, smiling softly at the slightly clumsy, disoriented boy. "Let's get you to bed. And I'll get you some water to make sure you're not getting a headache tomorrow."

"Uh huh." Jimin simply accepted, as long as he'd be able to sleep over at Yoongi's again. Even though the mattress wasn't even close to being as comfortable as his own was. Yoongi's presence made it a hundred times better.

After feeding Jimin some crackers and water, Yoongi managed getting him into bed, even with a long discussion about watching a movie before going to sleep. At some point Jimin accepted that no they were not going to watch a movie at 3 am. "Yoooooongi."

"Yeah?" He said sighing softly, but his smile never left his lips as he tucked Jimin in.

"I like you... a lot." He'd never seen Jimin look this content and happy.

"I know. I like you too." The older answered, running his hand through Jimin's hair. He wasn't as drunk as Jimin was, but just like the boy he could feel himself being a bit more open than he might have been usually. Even if he wanted to.

"I'm happy." Jimin said grinning, grabbing Yoongi's arm and hugging it to his chest. "I wanna cuddle."

"You're cute."

"Just for you." Jimin said, looking up at Yoongi with begging eyes. "Please?"

Not being able to resist the boy he nodded. "Scoot over."

Giggling happily Jimin moved to the side, lifting the blanket for Yoongi to lie down next to him.

It was weird just how much he enjoyed sleeping over at Yoongi's place. He'd never really had troubles sleeping, but here in Yoongi's bed he felt so comfortable and at home due to the smell and the warmth it had to offer.

When Yoongi laid down next to him, he wrapped his arm around him happily, burying his face in the older's chest. Honestly Yoongi expected that to be it. They'd cuddle a bit and go to sleep right after, but apparently Jimin had something else in mind. Just seconds after making himself comfortable on Yoongi's chest he lifted his head again before looking Yoongi into the eyes with so much intensity that it got weird quite quickly.

"What is it? Do I have something on my face?" Yoongi pushed Jimin's bangs back to get a better look at his eyes.

The younger shook his head, staring at Yoongi's face for a couple more seconds. "You're pretty... like a girl."

"Do you want me to hit you? I'm a guy, sorry to tell you." Yoongi said, looking at Jimin's eyes.

Jimin chuckled and the sound filled Yoongi with warmth. "I know... You're pretty... in a manly way. You're pretty to me."

"So what you're saying is that I'm handsome but you're too straight to admit that you like the way I look." Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow, his tone cold, but Jimin probably knew that it was fake. If he wasn't too intoxicated for it.

"I'm not straight. I'm yoongisexual. I don't care if you're a guy or a girl. I like you." Jimin explained, sounding concentrated and serious for someone who was drunk enough to stumble over every second word.

"So corny." Yoongi chuckled, patting Jimin's cheek.

"S'just for you." Jimin said happily, before leaning down and catching Yoongi's lips in a kiss. As clumsy as drunk Jimin was, one thing he didn't seem to struggle with was kissing.

At first he seemed a bit hesitant, simply pressing his lips against Yoongi's as they had done many times before, before slowly taking a step into new waters by moving his lips slowly, for the first time getting a bit of a taste of Yoongi.

Simply letting Jimin go at his own pace, Yoongi moved his hands to rest on Jimin's sides, copying what he was doing. He'd honestly not expected Jimin to act this quick. After all, just a couple of months ago he'd declared that gays were disgusting.

Of course he'd changed a lot, but it still took Yoongi by surprise how openly he was going into all of this now. The way his hands hesitantly moved over Yoongi's chest didn't make it seem like he was weirded out by Yoongi being a boy. Maybe not used to it, but not weirded out. It was more like he was nervous out of a lot more natural reasons.

He hesitantly moved back, looking at Yoongi before glancing away, warm blush spreading over his cheek. "I don't get it. I'm used to body contact. Why is my body betraying me like that now?" He asked, frustration evident in his voice.

"How is your body betraying you?" Yoongi asked chuckling and pulling Jimin on top of him. It was warm and comfy like that.

"I can feel my heart beating in my throat and my hands are shaking. It's like I'm back in high school living the romantic moment of my first kiss I never had." Jimin complained, hitting Yoongi's chest lightly

The older couldn't hold back a laugh. "But we already kissed before."

Groaning Jimin dropped his head onto Yoongi's chest. "Tell my heart. That shit is racing."

"How romantic." Yoongi laughed, patting Jimin's back. He could feel himself grow fonder of the boy by the minute. How come he was such a sweetheart and at the same time he was capable of scaring the living shit out of almost everyone.

"It's a bit... unfamiliar... kissing a guy." Jimin admitted, looking up again. He was obviously still a bit loose tongued due to the alcohol, but its main effects seemed to have worn off and he was able to speak and think rather clearly again.

"How so?" Yoongi asked, his hands patting along Jimin's waist while watching the boy's face.

"It's... you're less soft." Jimin stated and Yoongi couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Yeah, I guess there's something true about that." Yoongi finally said once he'd calmed down enough to speak again. "What else?"

"You smell different. It's nice. I like the way you smell. It makes me feel warm and welcome. Like home." Jimin stated and maybe Yoongi felt his heart swell a bit at that. Maybe just a bit.

"That's nice to hear. I like your smell too. Although it's sad you cover it up with cologne all the time." Yoongi said, running his hand through Jimin's hair and playing with one of the strands.

Jimin let out a content sign, snuggling more into his chest. "I really like this a lot. It makes me feel safe. I feel like I can allow myself to be vulnerable for once." He said in almost a whisper and Yoongi was lucky he understood what Jimin was saying.

"That's good. It's okay to be. Even if I do have a lot less muscle and scariness than you do, I'll protect you from anything bad." Yoongi whispered, pecking the crown of Jimin's head.

"I know you will. I will too." Jimin muttered tiredly, his hands finding their way to Yoongi's stomach in search for warmth and slipping underneath the material of his sweater. "Look, I'm even comfortable with skin contact. With super gay skin contact." Jimin chuckled, running his hand over the residues of what had once been tight, lean muscle, before finally closing his eyes for the last time and letting out a content sigh.

Yoongi smiled softly at the warm body placed over his own, before grabbing a blanket and pulling it over the both of them. "Good night, Jimin." He whispered but the boy had already fallen asleep.

"Sleep tight." He wrapped his arms around Jimin, hugging the boy close to his body, closing his eyes as well.

And just like that he fell asleep, with Jimin there in his arms. Something both of them would have considered a joke if anyone had told them months ago.

A/N

How are ya'll?

I'm bored. Talk to me😖

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

101K 4.6K 43
jimin and yoongi had a wild summer romance filled with salty kisses and ice cream dates both boys were happy until summer ended and they went back to...
6.8K 169 20
Friends with benefits is another level of love Jimin is normal boy who is living his life happily but what made him Became someone satisfaction Yoon...
8K 488 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
246K 12.4K 38
Childhood friends gotta face their true feelings - Highest ranking: #131 in btsjimin Top Yoongi, Bottom Jimin. Bad guys: Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook Go...