πšπš›πšžπšœπšπš πš˜πš›πšπš‘πš’ 𝙸𝙸

By yagurlmiraa

" we need to take a break... i cant do this anymore " " if i can't have you no one will " More

Character Update πŸ’πŸ₯΅

chapter 1 : one step closer

96 6 3
By yagurlmiraa

(wassup niggas and bitches. anyway i've actually gotten better at writing no cap but enjoy this book and sorry for the loooong delay)

NAHMIR

"What the hell you mean the drop ain't ready?"I said waiting in my car for a drug drop that probably wasn't gone get here until about 9:00 and it was already 8:48. They was supposed to be here at 7.

"Nigga you know I gotta go pick up my daughter from her friend's house and you wanna play." I said talking to Jay who organized this drop. "They gon be there just be patient my nigga." He said. I could tell he was high cause he blew in the phone.

"Yo ass stay gettin high." I said seeing a car pullup. He laughed and said. "And stay gettin bitches." he said lowly but I heard anyway. "Nigga you stupid. Ain't no way Nae not gone give herself to you when you still got hoes." I said and he smacked his teeth.

"Ight I think this it. I'll holla at you later." I said before hanging up. I got out the car with my strap in my hand before going to the trunk with the drugs in it.

A woman got out and headed to the trunk as well. I watched as she held a duffle bag and put it in my trunk as I put my bag in her trunk. We walked by each other again and she handed me a piece of paper while shaking my hand. I shook it back and took the paper and got in the car and put the paper in my pocket. In the car I waited until the car left to get out and look in the duffle bag. I opened it and found about 700k. I drove off and and went straight to my daughters friend's house. When I got there I texted her. I don't like going inside the moms be tryna tell me how to live my lieand ian with that bullshit.

me: come outside.

mini me 👑 : for what exactly?

me: so we can go home nigga

mini me 👑: i'm already home 😬
mom came and got me 😬

me: wtf. it's my week to have you why she came?

mini me👑: i called her 🥺

me: for?

mini me 👑: i need some girl things

me: ok. make sure you back before tmr morning.

mini me👑: mom says she's not going anywhere else tonight

me: do you want me to come get you?

mini me 👑: i'm pretty tired. tmr morning?

me: i don't give a fuck. 😐 but make sure yo ass on that side walk when i pull up. 💯

mini me👑: wha- u trippin trippin. ight

I put my phone in my pocket and began to drive to the main trap. I got there and 9 guards were standing at the door I walked in to see nothing but girls packaging drugs and my guards. Everyone was working doing there job I liked the look of it. I walked up the stairs to see if anybody was in there office. I walked past Manny's office because I knew he's never here at night. I knocked on Jay's door and he was in there.

"Come in." he said. Him and Glizzy was in there 'talking' . I looked at Glizzy with a mug before dapping up Jay. "Here y'all go again." Jay said referring to our long time old beef. I still didn't like Glizzy for what he did to Summer. It's not okay and will never be.

NAHMIR
"Glizzy what the hell??" I yelled at him as he ate the pop tart in his hand.

"What up Glizzy? When you got back in town?" Jay said about to dap him up but I stopped him. "Bi- this nigga raped Summer!" I yelled at Jay. Jay looked at summer who starred at the ground intensely.

"Listen, y'all got hits on y'all heads. I came to warn you. I ain't no snake but Summer's dad Richie has been planning this for months. I went in the inside for him a couple of weeks ago just to spy on them for Jay's dad Rickie. There brothers. They've been fighting to see who can build the biggest empire but soon Jay's dad got more powerful. He knows how to talk to people and he's more friendlier. Richie got jealous and hired someone to hurt Jay, that's when he got shot in the side that day. After that a war started. That's when Rickie told me to get close to Summer and then hurt her. I said no at first but then he threatened to kill my moms and Gale. I got scared. He texted me that night and told me to rape you and he sent me a picture of my family tied up. I'm so sorry Summer. I didn't want to. I really didn't." He said getting up going into the fridge for something to drink.

I looked at Summer as she stood there frozen not even blinking just starring. I reached for her hand and a tear fell down her face sharply. I stopped and gave her a hug. She didn't move one bone. As i hugged her I felt her heart beat. It was slowing down.

"What? But our dads are close there not brothers and they fasho can't be enemies. We eat Sunday dinner together every Sunday!" Jay said confused pulling out his phone.

Summer grabbed it and threw it on the floor. "Richie can track anyone" . " We need to go! They know we're here already." She goes to her room and comes back with a bullet proof vest and puts a hoodie over it. She puts he hair in a ponytail and put a gun in her hoodie pocket and in her pants. She then pulls out a small mini gun and put in her shoe.

"Y'all got guns? We're gonna need them." She asked. We nodded still shocked of what she just did. Someone knocked on the door. She went towards a tv screen and cut it on there was a man with a gun standing right in front of the door. She pulled out a gun with a silencer attached. She fired three times and opened it to a dead man laying on the ground. Me, Glizzy and Jay looked at each other shocked. Glizzy licked his lips at Summer. I caught him. "Aye dawg, y'all cousins. remember?" I said looking at him with a serious expression then laughing. He smacked his teeth and shot a bird. Ugly ass.

"Let's go!" she came back in and went back out. She looked up under the hood of my car and took a beeping machine out. "Tracker" She said while stepping on it.

She got in the drivers seat and zoomed out also looking at the rear view mirror smiling and shot a bird. She then took what looked like a mini camera off of it and threw it out the door.

"Wait- Summer. How the fuck? What the fuck? and Why the fuck?" I said in the passenger seat putting my hoodie on.

"Before m-my sister died she used to teach me EVERYTHING dad- Richie taught her but he he did it want to teach me because I wasn't his or Corey's daughter I was Corey's best friend's daughter. My real mom died in a house fire when i was at school." She stopped for a few second before continuing "Sandra taught me about guns and to be smart when it comes to things like this." She aid driving on the interstate now.

"If you can do this... why'd you let Glizzy rape you?" I asked bluntly.

She looked at me sharply and then at Glizzy before saying. "My guard was down... And we didn't get to fighting. That was one reason why she died, because I couldn't fight back and help her." She said daydreaming drifting off the road. I touched her thigh and she sharply took it off and put her focus back in the road.

I looked at her then sighed. same summer

"NAHMIR" I felt Jay in my shoulders and got out my flashback.

"Wassup?" I said putting the bag down and sitting in his chair in front of his desk. He and Glizzy looked at me worried.

"You went to motherfuckin Jupiter a couple of seconds ago wassup?"

I looked at Jay then Glizzy and puffed.

"Kayla man. Ion know what's up with her. It's like I been taking care of her ass by MYSELF since Chloe abandoned her and now she wanna come back into her life and it's like ion even exist." I said getting stressed.

"Damn she must of picked her up from her friends house?" Jay said going to his cabinet and getting out some Ciroc offering me some. I shook my head and hands.

"Yea." I said in a whisper.

"Ok nigga then that gives you time to find you a shawty. Let's go to the strip club." Glizzy said drinking the Ciroc Jay gave him.

"Ain't nun but hoes and crackheads at the strip club ian tryna stick my shit in anything." I said looking at Glizzy up and down.

Man wassup with you me man?" Glizzy said stepping off the desk on the floor coming close the the chair. I got up also.

"You know wassup. I just don't trust yo ass simple point blank."

"if this about summer. you know what happened, everybody forgave me except yo bitch ass."

"Yo who the fuck you think you talking to man? You know it ain't no pressure over here dawg." I said getting closer to his face. Calling me a bitch got me pressed as fuck.

"man fuck you. you ain't gon do shit" he said.

"Nigga waaaasssuppp??? it ain't nothing but air and opportunity between us. do something" I said getting ready to fight.

Jay came in between us while we intensely starred at each other. He was laughing and drunk. I took my attention off Glizzy and put it on Jay. This nigga was actually drunk. I had never got drunk drunk like this unless something was going on.

"Jay why you drinking so much what's wrong. A mole?" I asked concerned.

"He looked at me and smacked his teeth he sat down in his office rolling chair and sighed.

"Nawl its Summer. She called me this morning and said she was back in town. She's back in town." he said drinking out the bottle and laughing. I clenched my jaws trying to hide my anger. Well I be damned. She real bold for this shit.

OK CAUSE BITCH... I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITING.. but how is it?
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
596K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...