Fear not the Blue Python

By TheKnownGirl123

"A true assassin never reveals its secrets." "Even your friends doesn't even know your second blade!" "Afraid... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ~ Renunion
Chapter 2 ~ Answers
Thank you!! And Announcement
Chapter 3 ~ A friend in need
Chapter 4 ~ Flashback Attack
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Notice

A/N

3.7K 70 5
By TheKnownGirl123

OMFG YOU GUYS

I CANT BELIEVE IT

OMG IM PANICKING I DIDNT KNEW MY BOOK WAS THAT GOOD

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!!

It may seem a little to some of you guys but it's a huge deal for me. While I was writing the new chapter, I've came across to a problem where it hit me emotionally. I don't really want to talk about it, but it involves around my two best friends.

So, this 1k really cheered me up and got me back into writing the chapter again. I'm going to be busy this whole weekend because I'm a swimmer, and I have swim meets (and this weekend was the desired due date of publish) and the whole May I gotta study for finals.

But, I'll most likely published on the first day of June. So, see you guys in a little while

❤️🤗 hugs and kisses!!

~ TheKnownGirl123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 456 32
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...
45.5K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...
16.8K 692 19
Nagisa falls backwards during PE class due to his flying octopus teacher... well in short he switches bodies with Karma. A story on what could happen...
15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...