Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Cashing In

1.7K 30 6
By BulletClubFoLife

A week since the last chapter*

Tommy and Lexi have been on the busy "tour before a pay per view" and haven't had much time to spend with each other.

Usually they'd have time in the mornings to get breakfast together, or catch a quick workout; but since both of them are in the Money in the Bank ladder matches then their mornings are extremely busy.

Lexi would get up first since she would have media for hours.

She and the other women of the match would be out and about throughout the city that everyone would be in.

Tommy would be up about ten minutes after she would leave.

He would do his normal routine before heading out for media and special appearances.

Since Tommy has his military backround, WWE has been very generous and has been sending him with "The Forgotten Sons" and Bayley to random places where kids with military parents were; for special appearances and meet and greets with the kids.

Tommy would have these little speeches with them, and even though he didn't know how hard it was for the kids; he told them about his grandfather and father being in the military.

Which would always catch their eyes and focus on what the superstar would talk about.

After all that, he would then make his media runs around with radio stations or audio interviews for social media reporters.

Being the best at the company at the moment, he would have a full day with interviews; which wasn't his favorite thing.

All Tommy wanted to do was workout and have lunch with his lady.

Sometimes their schedule would work where they could have an hour off to see each other.

But otherwise they wouldn't be able to see each other until it was show time.

They would meet up in their locker room and hang out until their matches.

Then both would be too exhausted to do anything after, so Tommy and Lexi would then fall asleep in the hotel after a long day.

Money in the Bank*

Today was a big day for the both of them as they could change their lives by winning briefcases on both sides.

Lexi was dreaming for this day where they could be the first couple to hold the briefcases together.

And then hopefully successfully cash in to become champions together.

That was her dream, but Tommy wasn't getting his hopes up as he knows what Vince has been doing backstage on the mens side.

He was a huge fan of the little pack that Baron Corbin has created.

It reminded him of an old Authority figure and he was loving it.

Alarm*

Tommy opened his eye, saw and felt that he was holding Lexi.

That concerned him as she could be late for something today.

So, Tommy did the worst thing that he could ever do; wake Lexi up.

Tommy: shakes her shoulder a little* Babe?

Alexa: ...

Tommy: shakes a little more* Babe!?

Alexa: Hmm.. What!?

He could tell that, that was a bad idea. But he's already woken up the bad mood Lexi.

Tommy: Aren't you doing a full schedule today?

Alexa: No? It's the pay per view. No one has media.

She then put her head back down and pulled the covers close to her face.

Tommy seeing it was seven in the morning, and now knowing that they didn't need to be at the arena until one.

He put an alarm on his phone for four more hours, wrapped his arms back around his wife and fell back asleep.

11:00 am*

His phone was going off and both Lexi and Tommy woke up.

He looked right at her as she flipped around and they were face to face as she smiled at him.

Alexa: Good morning..

Tommy: Morning.. someone's not cranky anymore.

Alexa: I mean.. do you want to turn that off?

He flipped around and shut his phone off as she giggled a little.

Tommy then saw her get up and he joined her as they needed to get ready.

Tommy: Still never answered my question.

Alexa: Well, if you were woken up very early then you wouldn't like it.

Tommy: Fair enough.

He let Lexi get ready first since she was wearing a dress to the arena, so he had some time to kill before he had to get ready.

Tommy grabbed a shirt and his joggers, walked down to the lobby where he could see a line of fans standing outside.

What pisses him off was WWE sometimes leaks the location on where their superstars are staying.

It's usually on accident but he thinks that they could avoid it all together.

He grabbed a couple breakfast sandwiches and walked back upstairs to their room.

Lexi was still inside the bathroom, but he could hear her drying her hair which was wicked fast for her.

Tommy's usually waiting on her forever, but today was different.

She walked out with a towel wrapped around her and he was suprised.

Alexa: What?

Tommy: I'm usually waiting an hour.

Alexa: Common, get your sweet ass in there.

He grabbed his clothes and walked past her as she hit his ass.

That sparked him up as he closed the door.

20 minutes later*

He walked out wearing his dress pants and looking for his shirt and tie until he saw Lexi in her dress.

Tommy couldn't keep his eyes off her and also find his shirt.

Alexa: Are you done staring?

Tommy: Do toy want me to stop?

She smiled and handed his collared shirt and tie.

After putting on everything and having Lexi help him a little with his tie, it was tome to go.

They both had their bags and walked down to the lobby and saw a line outside while the others were walking out.

Tommy had Lexi's other bag while she took her attire wear bag and waved to the fans.

She walked over and joined everyone that was getting on the bus as she joined Tommy in the middle of the bus.

They both kept looking out the window as the last superstar boarded the bus and everyone was headed to the arena.

Four hours later*

After a long four hours, Lexi walked back to where Tommy was and stood next to him.

He was suprised on how amazing she looked, and he showed it to her.

Tommy: Woah..

Alexa: Aww stop it.

Tommy: You look amazing.

Alexa: Why thank you.. you don't look that bad yourself.

He smiled, side hugged her and kissed her head as Nia was going nuts on how their relationship is.

Tommy walked back to their locker room and Nia was asking her some questions.

Nia: So Lex? Are you serving him sex on a platter?

Alexa: Jeeze Nia, way to sugar coat it.

Nia: I was just asking.

But to respond to her question, all she did was smile and they got into some other things.

Nia: Have you two talked about the baby thing?

Alexa: Not after that night where we were at each others throat.

Nia: Ooo kinky.

Alexa: I wish it was that way, but we fought and I thought it could've been over. I was afraid of that since it was our first and only argument.

Nia: Really? That's pretty odd how you've only had one disagreement.

Alexa: Well, my mom said that's probably because were so similar. Atleast that's what my mom told me.

Nia: Angela to the rescue!!

She kept poking fun at her a little and they walked off to catering while they waited for the show to start.

Showtime*

The women's ladder match was starting off the show.

It had a couple changes to the superstars that were competing, and they moved Becky out of the ladder match and put her up against Nia Jax for the RAW Women's Championship.

So now it was Lexi, Natalya, Carmella, Charlotte, Liv Morgan and Nikki Cross.

Lexi didn't have anyone in the match as no one was willing to help her.

But some how, Nikki has been very social with her on Twitter lately; Lexi didn't know how to feel about it since she attacked her at Wrestlemaina.

Everyone's now in the ring*

No ladders were in the ring but the bell rang and everyone got out, besides Charlotte and Lexi.

They've had a long rivalry with them battling it out multiple times at Survivor Series.

Now, Lexi called her out multiple times which caught her attention.

Lexi started to trash talk and Charlotte hit her with a big boot.

Backstage*

Tommy was in gorilla watching the match as he saw her take a couple bad bumps.

That worried him as he remembered how bad her concussions have gotten.

He was hoping that she was one hundred percent ready.

End of the match*

Everyone was personally attacking Lexi and Charlotte as they were the two creative women that could ease their way onto a ladder.

Lexi was down as Nikki was in the ring, spinning a ladder and taking everyone out.

As Nikki put the ladder up, Carmella ran around and threw her off.

Nikki then started to fight her as the crowd was cheering.

Both women didn't see Lexi spring up and climb up the ladder.

By the time as they stopped fighting, she unlocked the clip and grabbed the championship opportunity briefcase.

She held it high and yelled out in victory.

Then, the cameras caught Lexi mouthing to everyone.

Alexa: That was a spoiler baby!

As the new Women's Money in the Bank winner walked out of the arena, she was greeted with a huge hug from her husband.

He spun her around as he was so happy for her.

Tommy: Congratulations!!

Alexa: This is only the beginning.

She kissed him and he let her down, and tried to walk but she let him go back to their locker room.

He was told to wait for her, so he did as she said and went back.

As the RAW Women's Championship match was starting, Tommy walked in and sat on the white couch watching.

10 minutes later*

Becky had slid Nia into a major DisArmHer and she tapped.

The Lasskicker had become the RAW Women's Champion for the first time ever.

She stood in victory and almost cried.. and that's when Lexi popped out of no where and hit her with the briefcase.

Five feet of fury then threw the briefcase at the ref and cashed in.

As the new champion was laying on the ring, Lexi climbed to the top and hit her finishing move "Twisted Bliss".

She covered and got the three count.

Lexi then shot up in victory.. again and smiled at both Nia and Becky and walked up the ramp hitting her signature pose with the red title.

Backstage*

Lexi walked in and saw everyone applaud until she saw Tommy run in and look at her suprised.

Tommy: Are you serious!?

Alexa: That's right baby!!

Tommy: Come here..

He waved her over and she jumped into his arms and he spun her around again in happiness.

Some of the venue and the companies photographers were snapping shots of them.

A magical moment they want to cherish forever.

Tommy then carried her back to their locker room, but needed to leave her again as his match was next.

She gave him a goodluck kiss and watched him walk out.

Alexa: Please please win!!

After a couple minutes of interviews, she walked back into their locker room and showered up before his match.

5 minutes later*

Everyone was in the ring and staring right at Tommy.

He knew that he was so screwed during this match, so he'll have to work twice as hard to stay alive.

The bell rang and everyone ran straight for him.

Being the only babyface in the match, he was alone and defenceless.

End of the match*

After Tommy was beaten down multiple times, everyone thought that he was done for the match.

So they started to turn on each other as Baron Corbin being the ring leader organized attacks on Bobby and Dolph.

Tommy was laying on the ground next to the ring as a couple fans were telling him to get up and continue.

He was getting fired up from the crowd and slowly got up.

At this point in the match, there was a tall ladder standing upright.

It was in perfect range of the briefcase.

He looked around to see everyone else beating the piss out if each other, so it was his time to shine.

The cameras caught Tommy slide into the ring and slowly climb up half way the ladder.

He looked across and saw Baron, Drew and Bobby going after each other but couldn't see the other two.

As he made it to the middle of the ladder, the crowd reacted and he was suddenly hit with a RKO from Randy.

Tommy dropped onto ladders and was laid out.

Randy hit his back on the ladder and was also down.

As this was happening, Dolph climbed up and grabbed the briefcase and fell off the ladder in celebration.

That was it, Lexi's dream had fallen down as Tommy laid on the ladder.

The ref ran out from behind the barricade to check Tommy.

Ref: Majors, you alright?

Tommy: I'm good.. wind knocked out of me.

He was struggling to talk and he wrapped his arm around him and walked Tommy backstage.

Multiple trainers came over and checked him over.

A couple bruises were forming but nothing too serious.

So he walked back to his locker room with a couple ice packs.

That's when he saw Lexi get up and help him over to the couch, she grabbed the ice packs and moved them all around his wounds.

He smiled at her as she was helping him a bit.

Alexa: No no, don't get up.

Tommy: I need to shower, I'll feel better back at the hotel than sitting in this tiny room.

She watched him limp to the bathroom and start the shower.

Lexi wanted to help as much as she could.

An hour later*

Tommy and Lexi were now back at the hotel room and needed to relax.

Lexi watched him go to the bed and slowly sit down.

She had other plans as she grabbed her title and had it next to the jacuzzi.

The huge tub was sitting in the same room as their bed.

As Tommy grabbed a fresh ice pack, Lexi turned on the water and filled it.

Tommy: What's up?

Alexa: I'm going to help you relax.

Tommy: Yeah?

She watched it fill up and was perfect, so being the loving wife she is; Lexi stripped down in front of Tommy and got into the jacuzzi.

He was just mesmerized on what he was seeing, then she handed him her phone.

Tommy: What do you want me to do with this?

Alexa: The bubbles are in the right place, take my pitcure.

Tommy: Oh boy, I'll take multiple.

He got ready and angled it where you couldn't see anything besides Lexi's shoulder's and bubbles, behind her was the Women's Championship.

She was going to post that one and he took a couple more explicit photos as she posed.

He sent them to him and she had another idea.

Alexa: Okay, now you come in too.

Tommy: Me?

Alexa: You're my only husband.

He handed her the ice pack and stripped down in front of her.

She hollered at him and he smiled until he heard her tone change.

Alexa: Oh my god Tommy.

Tommy: ...

Alexa: Look at your chest.

He looked down and saw multiple huge bruises that were turning purple and black.

That didn't worry him as he hit that ladder hard from that RKO from Randy.

But he wiped his mind and slowly joined Lexi in the jacuzzi.

He laid back so he could see the whole room as the tv was turned towards them.

Tommy flipped on a movie that is one of Lexi's favorite, "A Star is Born".

She was guided by his hands and sat in his lap as they relaxed together.

They were watching the movie, enjoying some champagne and each others time.

Celebrating Lexi's win, this was the perfect way to do it.

She had her head leaning back on his chest until he ached in pain a bit.

Alexa: Oh I'm sorry.

Tommy: No no, it's ok.

He smiled at her and she put it back as they were sitting together watching the romantic movie.

After a ten minutes, they were getting ready to get out but Tommy started up a makeout session with her.

They couldn't let go of each other but both ended up getting out and changed.

Lexi helped him into the bed and put a fresh ice pack on him as she packed up the championship belt and laid next to them as they continued the movie.

As they heard the duet of the song "Shallow".

Tommy could hear Lexi singing softly along to the song.

Tommy: Louder babe.

Alexa: What?

Tommy: Sing louder.

She then sang a bit louder and all he could do was smile.

When the song was over, she looked at him and smiled back.

Tommy: I could listen to you sing all day.

Alexa: Aww.

She than gave him a big kiss.

The movie ended and they said their goodnights and fell asleep together.

One dream came true while the other came crashing down in the arms of a viper.

What now?

END OF CHAPTER 29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 57 6
Credit for the story cover goes to @Freedom_Fighter24. Thankyou so much again brother! The Archangel Daniel Dalton, also known to be the first openly...
42.8K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
215K 3.4K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...