secret - jenbum

By blvckpinkish

⋆ wherein jennie and jaebeom are dating but nobody knows about it, but later on revealed unexpectedly. + comp... More

o
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
markchae au

i

2.6K 59 6
By blvckpinkish

— jenbum narration

"babe!" jennie rushes into a hug.

they haven't seen each other for a while since her group had an american tour and other promotions,

"so how's the tour?" jaebeom smiles.

jb supports the girls no matter what, same to bambam. he supports his best friend, lisa, all through out her life.

"amazing! the crowd always gave me chills." jaebeom is proud for jennie.

jaebeom messes with her hair, "i'm proud of you bubby."

jennie cutely frowns.

"hey! i fixed it before you came" she fixes it.

she takes out soju bottles, since her alcohol tolerance has been improving she doesn't worry.

"yah! seriously jen?" jaebeom grabs the cold sweating drink, pops the cap.

"it's fine, i missed you.. so why don't we?" jennie shows her smile to him.

clink!

they drink.

"so how are you by the way?" jennie breaks the silence between the two,

"i'm good, producing as always." he takes a gulp of the drink.

"babe, don't tire yourself too much." jennie caresses jb's hand,

"same to you." jb had changed his tone into a serious one.

jennie was worried that he'd do the b word infront of her right now..

"jennie.."

her heart starts pounding faster and faster, she doesn't know what's going to happen.

jennie raises her head, trying not to overthink.

"aren't you tired of keeping it away?" jb questions,

"i'm doing it for us both.. i don't want your group to be ruined and same to mine."

it is true, the dating scandal might throw their group onto the bus and get dragged.

"and for you, i care for your career."

jaebeom sips the alcohol and hugs jennie.

"but in the future.. would you want it to be announced?" jennie doesn't pull their hug.

"sure bubby.. but maybe not right now, okay?"

meanwhile with the 3 pinks

"what is jennie doing?" the talkative lisa says to the two, who are on their phones scrolling through their twitter.

"i don't know lisa." rosé answered, is it true that she doesn't know?

jisoo who is silently scrolling through her twitter timeline caught lisa's senses.

"jisoo unnie, do you know?" she raised one of her eyebrow,

does jisoo know?

"i also don't know lisa. we shouldn't assume things either, maybe she has personal reasons?" jisoo shrugs after.

yup this is their girls night. just on their phones..

— meanwhile with the 6 boys

"that's sad that jaebeom hyung isn't here."

"no worries, we get free food!!!!!" jackson shouts to bambam,

"hyung oh my god, you nearly broke my eardrums."

the boys are having alcohol for this hangout, playing mafia in bam's house and making consequences.

"guys, you'll just get wasted on my couch?" bambam who is drunk says,

all of the boys were drunk and fell asleep on his couch except jinyoung.

he didn't drink that much,

"i'll head home." goes to the door.

"hyung take these kids with yo-" bambam gets cut off by the door closing.

— NEXT DAY

— jinji knows?

>>

crappy narration there but i hope you enjoyed this :)

who could be the redacted name that jb mentioned?

share, vote and comment! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)